All Comments on 'Pass the Possum, Please'

by TheScribe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story

Very well done, great balance of plot and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Passing possum's

Hi Scribe!... I damn near spewed coffee all over my keyboard when I realized what the old man was telling Arliss

what to do with the possum in the baggie in the paper bag. The entire story was well done from every aspect. It's

rare to find genuine humor written onto the stories here. You dd it with aplomb.

Thank You

Gene

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
What a classic!!!!!!

Still laughing... thanks for brightening my day ;-)

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
So inventinve...

Great dialogue and character development. A "five"all the way! Good luck!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailalmost 20 years ago
Enjoyed your story~

Very well done, descriptive and erotic, thanks and GOOD LUCK!(*_*)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
too slw

okay story but took too long to get to the point. keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
5 All the Way

Excellent writing! It's a shame the backround thread of the story is all too common!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story telling at it's best

This story is one of the funniest I have ever read, I could picture everything said being 66 years old and from the south. I have been to a few of the tent revivals in my time but nothing like this story ever happened that I know of, keep up the good work, you have a way with words that few people do.

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago
love woman that knows what she wants....

increasingly larger butt plugs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story! My wife used to get so horny listening to the preacher. I don't know what it was that did it, but whenever she was around him, or shook his hand, she would start getting wet. Finally, she told me about it. One Sunday after church she said, "My panties are soaked!" I reached over, while driving, and felt her crotch, and sure enough, she was drenched. I asked her what did it. She said, "The preacher. I don't know why, but he makes me hot, and I seriously, need a good fucking." She told me that she had been aroused for years by certain preachers. That was news to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheScribe@TheScribe
207 Followers
Always eagerly receptive to chat/email inquiries from adventurous women who wish to share erotic fantasies and/or roleplay.