Pass the Soap Please

Story Info
Two Orthodox Jewish Women find Love in Seminary.
1.6k words
4.45
5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started innocently enough. Shaindel was going to the supermarket near the all-girl seminary she went to, and asked her roommate Zehava if she needed anything.

Zehava looked up from the book she was reading. "Oh, sure, I'll take some soda, sprite to be exact. And if you can get me some soap too, I ran out"

"Any particular brand?" Shaindel asked, grabbing her purse and heading out the door.

"whatever will clean me and smells nice," Zehava answered. "You have to sleep in the same room as me."

Shaindel smiled and went out the door, down the hall to the elevator, and then to the supermarket. She knew that the soap aisle was in the back, so she wandered through the supermarket, checking prices and comparing items. She picked out a soda for herself, a diet Dr. Pepper, and then walked to the soap aisle. There, she found a large selection of shampoos, conditioners, body washes, and soaps, and spent a good fifteen minutes perusing the choices. After reading the ingredient lists on several brands, she chose one for Zehava and one for herself. It was a small bottle, but the ingredients were all natural and it smelled wonderful. She headed for the front of the store and the check-out lines, when she noticed the body lotions. She knew she could use some, so she went over to check out the selection. She picked up a bottle, paid for the items, and headed back to the dorms.

As she stepped into the room, she heard the water running. Zehava called from the bathroom "Shaindel is that you? I need my lifesaving soap!"

"Coming right up" she answered, setting the grocery bag down and taking off her jacket.

"Can you bring it in here please?" Zehava asked.

"Sure, be right there," Shaindel said, going into the bathroom with her eyes closed and setting the bottle carefully next to the shower.

"what, you scared of seeing me naked? We share the same room!" Zehava giggled as she took the bottle. "Thank you so much! You saved me."

"you're welcome. Enjoy the shower," Shaindel said, a little surprised at Zehava's comment. "I'll leave you alone now," she said, turning to go.

"Oh come on, don't be shy," Zehava said, opening the shower door.

Shaindel stood there in shock. Her eyes went wide. "W-what are you doing?" she said.

"I'm showing you my gratitude by inviting you to join me." Zehava answered, opening the door wide enough so Shaindel could see her body. "I also need a bit of help reaching my back"

"Zehava I I ca- what got into you?" Shaindel asked, blushing and backing out toward the door.

"Come on, we are both girls, and it's not like this is the first time you are seeing me undressed" Zehava giggled, and Shaindel was too flustered to do anything but stammer a bit.

I've seen you getting dressed, never entirely naked. And definitely not trying to...I don't know what you're trying honestly". Shaindel stopped at the door and waited for Zehava's response. She was surprised that she hadn't walked out yet, and part of her was ashamed to admit that it was because the sight of Zehava's body made her want to stay. She looked stunning. Her curves were perfectly accented by the water droplets covering her body. Shaindel couldn't stop her eyes from drifting up and down her body.

"Well, I was hoping to wash your back in exchange for you washing mine. I'm not entirely selfish." Zehava smiled, swaying her body seductively, biting her lower lip, her hand caressing her stomach and lower breasts, causing Shaindel to stare at her shapely figure.

Shaindel's eyes snapped back up to Zehava's face. "You're not...are you?" Shaindel asked.

"Lesbian?" asked Zehava. "You can say the word, it's not dirty".

Shaindel was shocked for a moment, then stammered. "Yes'.

Zehava stepped out of the shower and closed the distance between the two. "I'm not sure what I am. I just know that as the year here in seminary has gone on, I've gotted more and more attracted to you. It started when we were in Rabbi Goldschmidt's class together. I loved how smart you were, and how you were always smiling and laughing." Zehava locked the door behind Shaindel and stood in front of her.

"I've gotten obsessed with that smile, and since the Chanuka chagiga I've wanted to just be around you. That's why I asked to be switched into this room with you. I've been dying to spend some time alone with you."

Shaindel was shocked at Zehava's admission. "So that's why whenever we get dressed you insist on having deep conversations? Like, while we're in our underwear?"

Zehava nodded, slightly ashamed. "I'll be honest, I talk with you because I find you insightful and a good friend but yes, a big part of it is seeing your body," She said, putting her hand on Shaindel's arm.

Shaindel flinched but didn't remove her hand. "I don't know what to make of this" She said. " that's why you want me to soap you?"

"Please do this for me" Zehava pleaded. " I just want to feel you and touch you. It doesn't make you a lesbian"

"How does it not make me a lesbian?" Shaindel countered

"It doesn't have to mean anything. You're helping a friend, that's all" Zehava responded.

Shaindel hesitated, then slowly began taking off her clothes. Zehava smiled as she did so, and reached out to help her, unclipping her bra, brushing her hands along Shaindel's side.

Once they were both naked, she gently led Shaindel to the shower and turned the water back on. As the water washed over them, Shaindel took the soap and began gingerly soaping Zehava's back, careful not to linger on her breasts. Zehava turned and pressed her body against Shaindel's. "why are you avoiding my breasts? Do you not like them?"

"They are lovely. I'm just a bit scared of what touching them will mean." Shaindel admitted, her body shivering a bit, though not completely due to the cold water.

"it doesn't have to mean anything. It can be something between two friends. You can wash my body, and I'll wash yours, and then we can get out and pretend it never happened" Zehava reassured her.

Shaindel nodded and began soaping Zehava's breasts. She couldn't help but marvel at how soft and smooth they felt under her fingers, and before she knew it, she was gently squeezing and kneading them. She didn't notice that Zehava's nipples were hardening until she felt her gently squeeze her butt.

"You're a bit distracted, huh?" Zehava asked with a smile. "Do you want to switch spots? So I can soap your back?"

"Yeah" Shaindel muttered, blushing.

They switched places, and Zehava began slowly and carefully soaping Shaindel's back. As she did so, she began to gently and slowly move lower until she was between Shaindel's legs. "open up for me Shaindel, I want to explore you" Zehava whispered.

Shaindel did as she was told, and Zehava began slowly soaping her outer lips, then her inner ones, and finally her clit.

Shaindel began breathing faster, and let out a soft moan as Zehava slid her finger into her.

"You are so beautiful, Shaindel. And so wet. Does it feel good?" Zehava whispered, continuing to finger her.

Shaindel whimpered, "yes..."

"I'm glad. I want you to feel good. I want you to feel like you've never felt before" Zehava continued.

Shaindel let out another moan, and Zehava began sliding her fingers in and out of her.

Shaindel meanwhile was mindlessly stroking Zehava's hair and neck. Zehava let out a pleasurable purr. "Keep doing that and I'm going to have to stop"

"No please don't," Shaindel said. "I need whatever it is that you're doing inside me, don't stop".

Zehava grinned and slid another finger in, then added her thumb, rubbing her clit. Shaindel began bucking her hips, moaning and whimpering as she approached her orgasm.

"Cum for me Shaindel, cum hard and loud" Zehava cooed, increasing her pace.

Shaindel came, and came hard. Her body shook and trembled, her voice echoing off the walls of the bathroom. As she came down, Zehava pulled her fingers out, and turned her around, kissing her deeply.

Shaindel returned the kiss, and soon they were making out, their tongues dancing around each other.

"Let's take this to the bed, shall we?" Zehava murmured, leading Shaindel out of the shower.

"What do you have in mind?" Shaindel asked.

"I want to teach you how to pleasure me," Zehava said, drying off and leading Shaindel onto the soft covers. I haven't had an orgasm yet and I think there is so much we could do together"

Shaindel laid down next to her and nodded. "I would love to learn."

Zehava smiled and lay on her back, spreading her legs and guiding Shaindel's head to her pussy.

Shaindel started out by licking the outside, tracing circles around her clit, slowly making her way in.

Zehava moaned and writhed under her touch, encouraging her to go deeper.

Shaindel did so, and soon Zehava's body was quivering, her legs twitching, her voice a chorus of gasps and sighs.

Shaindel continued to eat her out, and before long Zehava came, her body shuddering, her juices flowing into Shaindel's mouth.

Afterwards, they cuddled together, basking in the afterglow.

"That was amazing," Zehava said.

"I'm glad we were able to experience this together".

"Are we like, a couple now?" Shaindel asked, slowly stroking Zehava's breasts, making her writhe pleasurably.

" Only if you want us to be," said Zehava, leaning into Shaindel's mouth and kissing deeply.

Shaindel kissed her back, and they held each other close.

"I would like that very much".

"I'm looking forward to what the future holds," Shaindel said sleepily.

"So am I," said Zehava, snuggling into her arms.

They drifted off to sleep, their bodies entwined, and their hearts full of love.

The End.