All Comments on 'Passed Over'

by KingWebster

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nasty set of tags, and I’m sure the story is even worse. I’ll just leave a *2 and go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another wimp story. Hope the author is not going to do well.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Why does he love her? Serious question, is it her looks, which at 40 are fading? Why does he adore her?

As well, why didn’t he get the promotion? Why did they give it to a lesser qualified candidate?

Why is she still married to him? She doesn’t love or respect him, he’ll, she just tolerated him, so why not take half his shot and just get a divorce?

Lastly, why would he tolerate such blatant disrespect? Why would he resign himself to her cheating on him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
This may be the dumbest story yet

He finds out his wife is fucking his boss. Why wouldn't he simply hire a PI (it's worth any cost) and get pictures of them fucking. At that point he is holding a Royal Flush. Find an attorney for the divorce and the attorney for the lawsuit against his Boss and the Company. He retires with a LOT of money and most of the marital assets. His wife leaves with her car, her clothes and her maiden name. Mike is fired and never finds a job. You want us to believe Hubby just turns into a simpering cuckold that's willing to lick his wife's cunt that filled with another man's sperm. Not even the lowest coward on the planet does that. Simply disgusting. What part of your brain has to break to even dream this garbage up and put it to paper?

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WIMP GARBAGE

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

You are shallow stupid mentally unstable and you can't write worth a shit. Do your parents know that you're actually mentally retarded?

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsalmost 3 years ago

Another predictable and tiring plumbing of a humiliation fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tags worked 1 star without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yuck ...please stick to ur natural tendency stories...transgender crossdressers and lesbian! this LW is not for u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic loser.

NSEW1NSEW1almost 3 years ago

Wow! Spoken like a true cuckold. Loved the dramatic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

poor

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

That was very well written. It will disturb a lot of readers, as it did me. But I understand that the man could not possibly please her in bed and that she needed this and he understood that. Let the anons make asses of themselves telling you how you should have risked a jail sentence by hurting the boss and or the wife. If you do another chapter, maybe you could paint his married life as much improved in every way other than sex and that he happily lets the boss come pleasure her a couple nights a week. Making them all happier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The double standard never ceases to amaze me

Why are there no stories about women with small tits or loose pussies accepting their 'inadequacies' and 'letting another woman satisfy their hunky husbands' like they never could? The sheer fucking depravity of this fucked up tale made me ask that... And I have no real answer, except that it's a double standard, so please stop perpetuating it, you worthless fucking cuck.

Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 3 years ago

Didn't read to the end it was too painful

What UTTER RUBBISH!!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

And now we know why he was passed over for promotion.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

You write well, but the story sucks. Especially for this group. You main character does not have enough spine to even stand upright. He walks in and she knows she has been caught and he just gets on his knees? total crap. 1 star

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

Obviously a cuckold story which many readers hate, but a well-written good cuckold story. Hopefully there will a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So what is in it for him any more?

Anything he had in the marriage is gone; why stay?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Another lesson is why COMMUNICATION IN MARRIAGE is like weather-proofing your home. In either case, once the rot, termites, decay and black mold creeps in, it's too damn late to do anything. About 95% of these kinds of marriages end up as the subject of a Tammy Wynette song.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I"ll never understand writers who seem to revel in humiliating and degrading people in their stories that are decent and caring characters. Is that what you hope/dream/wish for yourself?? Seems likely. Not ranting ,justtruly amazed and befuddled with your characters actions

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

Well written. I wish you would warn your readers that it is a cuck story instead of a cheating wife story.

I do not understand the fetish, but know it is a personal preference.

I liked the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really sick tale.......it should be in fetish cos that sure aint no Loving Wife

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

Writer, if the only thing you can write about is your small penis, I can see why you are single.

Please add the words another cuck story to your next entry.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Another wannabe who believes his cuckold crap is better than the crap of a hundred others. The only thing that is remarkable about you: either you are really that stupid or so brave to come to LW with your crap! I guess the first!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd tell you to just go kill yourself, however, I know that your pathetic brain is already dead because of this heinously worthless attempt at writing. No man is this entire World acts the way you have your male character acts and reacts. It just doesn't happen. Anyway, you go jerk off into some soiled panties and be happy with yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hated it. Instead of working with her to resolve her problems, he decided to become a complete cuckold.

He was disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Get a life!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

made me wet mmmmm yes very horny

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

hope you write Part two of this story.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMFAO

3 pages for the guy to accept that he doesnt have the desire to satisfy his wife....so in other words, he lives vicariously through his wife getting dick.

If this crap turns you on, and obviously it does, please get help at your nearest Mental Health facility. What you have are not kinks, they are a sign of something significantly wrong in your cranial regions wiring.

Sorry but the husband was a pathetic little sissy. This gem "All I could do was accept it" ummmm, no. A real man may have taken her but anything other than a sad useless human would have walked out and accepted the end of his marriage instead, and then moved onto a nice marriage with someone named Fred or Mark, anyone without a pussy.

Dont write anymore, you owe the world that after this rubbish.

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersalmost 3 years ago

Fucking HOT!! Well written roller coaster with a satisfying end. 🤩

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

My God is this bad. I rarely if ever bother to read stories of this nature because they just don't interest me. I generally find them to be bizarre. I often worry about the men who wrote them. What struck me though is the fact that at the end of the day it's still under 2 stars. That really doesn't happen usually. Most of the most vocal and active commenters here hate this kind of story but there's usually enough cuckold/swinger/kink fan to drag up the score rating until just under 4 stars. It eventually becomes what it is over time. For this to still be under 2 means it's spectacularly bad. And it is.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Glad I read the tags, PASS!

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

In other words, no further basis for a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A typical wimp husband that does not satisfy his wife in bed. I would like a bit of a backstory of how she ended up with Mike and what they have done. In future chapters, you can have Mike and her put a cock cage on him that has shock and GPS features on it. A phone app can take care of causing him pain and humiliation as he wears it. Later on he can start wearing female panties at work and have to show them to Mike. Please do not start him sucking cock but he can continue to clean up her after Mike visits. Maybe Mike has some buddies to help him out?

darthdaxdarthdaxalmost 3 years ago

But when I was a mere few inches away I asked her to please hold it open for me so I can see all the way inside. And as she took her fingers and stretched it open as wide as she could, I poured the cup of crushed glass and broken up razor blades right in there. Then I grabbed both her knees and quickly pushed then together then I looked at her and gave her my brightest smile. But it was the darnedest thing, she wasn't smiling!!! WTF!!!! Ungrateful BITCH!!!

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

I don't want to see a part 2. I didn't want to see this crappy part 1 with her in a hypnotic haze of stupidity. I think the entire thing is a crap dream where someone want to show their bad writing skills because they have no skills with their emotions. How about showing what a real couple would do to get over this before it gets to this point? Where is the real love? It sure doesn't show up here, does it?

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

I read this expecting a divorce or murder for the ending and instead this guy whose wife is cheating on him with his new boss that he hates with a white hot passion eats that boss's cum from his cheating wife's pussy. I can't comprehend how something like this could happen. He hates the guy. Hates his wife cheating. And instead of murdering the two of them when he catches them, the guy he hates utterly, he watches them complete the act and them goes in and eats his cum. You didn't write the guy with any mental illness present.

How do you go from hating this guy to eating his cum? Is this what cuckoldry is, an unexplained mental illness that just makes no sense. I can understand how a guy could be turned on by his wife having sex with someone else but what I just read was some kind of mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This poor slob has signed his own death warrant. Oh yeah, he'll still eat and breath but, he'll no longer live. He'll need to grow a set, and leave the life he's currently living and start over with a new masculine attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Patric. Colonial colt made all men equal, rapist, home invader,burglar? 12 gauge would end this pathi relationship, let the jury sort out the truth. P.E. has treatments did respect moo much. Divorce the slut.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Mr Doodle asked why the main character didn’t get the promotion, why they gave it to a less qualified candidate? No, the company gave the promotion to the more qualified candidate, they gave it to the candidate who was a man rather than a wimp.

Losers lose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excepted his place as the biggest piece of shit ever born and soon to take his bosses dick in his ass. That is fucking sick, You need help, please take this trash someplace else , Im going to puke. I was hoping that one of you pansies would write a story where the man has some dignity

darthdaxdarthdaxalmost 3 years ago

I REMEMBER!!!!! The day I learned there was such a thing as "SCAT-PORN" and I thought....... Woah!!!

them some sick sumbitches. Welp cain't nothing be worse than that.

I WAS FUCKING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely pussy whipped. A pathetic loser in all senses of the word loser. Why didn't he get the promotion? Because the better man got it instead. This story seems like so many in this topic, and this category should just be renamed "cuckold", not loving wives. As that's what the main character is, a cuckold. If you don't like the situation you're in, change it. You had nothing to loose, and maybe a real life to gain, since no kids were involved (that being the only difference between this story and a few others) in this topic. Well, there's 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back. I should have stopped at the end of page 1 and moved on to another story where the husband actually does something instead of being a wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife have been married for just over 40 years, and IF she pulled that crap on me she'd be looking for a new place to live, because it wouldn't be here. Apparently she had no respect for him or her vows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the worst stories I've read on this or any other venue !

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 3 years ago

*if* ever he stood up for himself, now was the time...get a divorce, it would take away his humiliation. the marriage is over. let her go. DON'T let them win. Quit the job, the marriage is done, she isn't worth it. There is no woman worth the humiliation he experienced. A follow-up chapter would close the book.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Why stay married to a wife who doesn't love and respect him anymore? And why continue working for an asshole boss who fucks his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jusr another heartless CUNT and a sissy loser POS. Written by a husband hating CUNT!!

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 3 years ago

Where you been for 13 years? I loved it. Not sure why the rating is so low. Keep writing. Readers like me love stories like this. 4 Stars

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

Initially, I thought the story was well written and the plot took a direction different than other cuckold stories. I enjoyed the story until he began the sitting and observing his wife with her lover because I wonder why so many writers have a need to have the husband (generally) do absolutely nothing as his wife is made love to by her lover. I know this is fantasy but why do writer have a need to go against what any husband would do in this instance. Are their no writers able to write a cuck story without the husband being completely submissive?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to see a wife who after years of not being sexually satisfied by her little hubby, find a lover who can satisfy her needs as a woman.

Her husband is a good man to eat her cum filled pussy. That should become the norm in their marriage. Also his wife should demand an FLR and make him do all of the house work and change the bed sheets when she’s through fucking Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another loser wimp husband and loser wimp author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just another wimp and whore story belongs in the garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did learn one thing after reading this rubbish. Always read the comments first so as not to waste time reading stories like this.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

1* not because of the cuck wimp choice. Because it loses all credibility that this marriage could continue. For either of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Burn the bitch and her bf.

1 gallon of gas and a match will really light their fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crap. He should of burnt the Merc in the garage.

That would have made a statement.

Dimplified_beautyDimplified_beautyover 1 year ago

I love the fact that all these anonymous people, choose to read the whole story, jerk off to it and then bitch about it in the end🙄

I loved this story❤️ 5* for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story. I love this type of humiliation as I have a small penis that doesn't satisfy my wife. I wish my wife would find a guy like Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous. If the wife wants to be a slut - fine. Just divorce her and move forward. No reason to expose yourself to any nasty diseases she'll be catching. Badly conceived, poorly executed. Not entertaining in the least - even as a fictional porn story.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Well done Femdom agitprop but the cuck’s actions were painful for me to read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dislikwed. No, kind of hated it. Dumpt thar bitch, sue the boss. Maybe better, gather all the money you can get ahold and just diassappear. Take only what you want and just as you leave piss all over the bed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That would be an immediate divorce before she could pass something along to you that you couldn't dump.

consulting91consulting914 months ago

Nicely written. I would have liked more details of the aftermath. Did she tell Mike the husband knows?

Do they now just meet at his house every time whether he is there or not?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous