Passed Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed dazed as she tried to gather herself and sit up on the edge of the bed. He just stood in front of her, with his cock on full display. She leaned forward and lifted her hands to his chest and gently started touching him. Slowly she worked her way down across his stomach and toward his cock as she looked up reverently into his eyes.

"Thank you," she said as her eyes returned to his cock.

She held it gently as she sat on the edge of the bed, looking at it admiringly as if it were something to be worshipped. It was amazing how big and hard it was as she fondled it. This went on for several minutes as her eyes moved between his cock and his eyes.

Then without a word, she turned and crawled up on the bed. Up until that point I had been able to remain in the darkness outside while their attention was focused elsewhere. But my wife's move onto the bed took me by surprise and I knew I now wouldn't be able to move without attracting attention. By that point, my cock was aching and I wasn't sure what to do. What made matters worse, is by moving onto the bed my wife was now down on all fours facing the window and looking directly towards me.

I tried to hide as best I could, but a light from our neighbor's backyard must have caused a glint in my eye. My wife seemed to notice and peered out the window to see what might be there. As she was turned away from him, he had no idea that she saw anything, and she didn't react in any way to indicate that she had. When I realized that she noticed something I froze like a deer in headlights and for several seconds remained completely exposed and in view of my wife. My heart skipped when it was clear she noticed. Even though her reaction was subtle, I could tell she had seen something and that she knew it was me. For a moment I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I half expected her to scream and expose me. For a brief second, a thousand different reactions flooded my mind, and I knew I had been caught. What would I say? What could I do? What would Mike do?

But then as quickly as she had noticed me, it was over. She didn't react in a verbal way or do anything to indicate there might be a problem. She handled it so calmly I wondered if she had seen me at all. But deep down, I knew by the look on her face that she had. Her reaction confused me at first. I don't know why she didn't stop him, or at least leave the bedroom. Instead, she continued to go on as if nothing happened and that I wasn't outside the bedroom window watching.

The only thing I could figure is that she wanted me to watch. She wanted me to watch her get fucked by a real man. She wanted me to see what she had been missing all these years with me.

I don't think I moved a muscle for the next fifteen minutes except for the gentle movement of my right hand rubbing my hard cock. I watched as Mike climbed up on the bed behind my wife. He toyed with her again, refusing to slide his cock inside her. Just like before he made her beg for it. I watched as he placed his hands on her hips and slowly moved his hard cock up and down the length of her crack. Her body lurched back, desperately wanting to feel his cock inside her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, please," she begged.

Now that she was turned toward me and I could clearly see her, the intensity on her face was striking. It was obvious she longed for his cock inside her. What made it even more intense was the way she was begging for another man's cock knowing her husband was just outside the window watching. She clearly didn't care that I could see. All she wanted was his big, thick cock.

"I love your big cock," she cooed, "it feels so good inside me."

With those words he slipped the tip of his cock inside her tight pussy. I watched as her eyes closed tightly when he stretched her.

"You're so much bigger than my husband," she gasped.

She yelped again as he slid it further in. If there had been any doubt that she saw me outside, there wasn't any longer. She clearly wanted me to see and to know how much better he was. Even more she knew I wouldn't do anything about it, not that I could anyway.

His teasing lasted for a few minutes as I watched the agony build on her face. Finally, he slid his cock all the way inside her as she called out his name in long desperate wail. It was disconcerting to see my wife call out another man's name in such ecstasy. There was something incredibly arousing watching my wife react the way she did. I'd never seen her to receive such pleasure, and I wasn't about to stop her from getting what she deserved.

He pumped her mercilessly. My eyes focused on her face as he did, with her mouth hung open and her eyes tightly shut, soaking in all the pleasure she could.

"Fuck me Michael, fuck me harder," she cried.

To me, it was astonishing the way he fucked her. If it would have been me, with the way she was reacting, I would have cum after two thrusts, but he kept pounding her incessantly as she moaned and begged for more.

After a few minutes he slowed his pace and let her catch her breath and gather herself. Gently he slid his cock in and out of her as she recovered from frenetic pace. At this point she opened her eyes and looked directly out the window toward me. It was clear she was looking straight at me. There was nothing but pure lust in her glazed eyes. I continued to rub my cock over my pants as she looked, pausing every few seconds to stop myself from cumming.

After a few minutes, he gradually picked up the pace until he was pounding her hard once again. This time she kept her eyes wide open so I could see her, and she could see me as he fucked her. Soon she was screaming out his name again.

"Fuck me Michael, fuck me, make me cum."

As soon as she began begging for more, he slowed down once again to a gentle but steady pace. This process of speeding up and slowing down continued over the course of more than fifteen minutes. By that point, my wife couldn't stand it any longer. She was reduced to making harsh, guttural screams and moans and he pounded her hard, slapping her ass as he egged her on.

I watched as the sight of beautiful agony became scrawled across my wife's face. Her body quivered and shook as the ecstasy of orgasm overcame her. She cried out his name again and again and again as she came. And as she came it was obvious he was approaching the point of no return as well. His face and muscles tightened as he began to grunt and groan. Before long it was clear he was exploding inside of her. His hands clenched her hips as he pounded her with his cock. He grunted again and again as the cum shot from his cock and was deposited deep inside her. When his orgasm was over, he slammed his pelvis into her one final time and remained still and deep inside her for more than ten seconds, marking his territory and making sure his cum remained.

He withdrew one last time and with that she collapsed from all fours to a heap on the bed. She was breathing heavily when she finally opened her eyes and looked out at me. Her body seemed spent as she lay across the bed, so tired and worn that she could barely move. He moved off the bed and began to gather his clothes and started getting dressed. She was still in the process of recovering when she looked back toward him.

"Thank you Michael, thank you."

Soon he was dressed and as he left the bedroom he slapped her crisply across the ass. A minute later I heard the garage door open and his Mercedes start. Soon he was gone. As my wife lay exhausted, she lifted her eyes and looked out the window toward me.

I had no idea what to think as I looked at her back through the window. My mind was racing. All I knew is that I could never unsee what I had just witnessed. I had just watched my wife get thoroughly fucked by another man, and watched her cum not once, but twice, while she called out his name in ecstasy. Sexually, I knew she would never be mine again. I couldn't even begin to match what he had just done to her. I suddenly realized that is why she wanted me to see, so I could know. So I could witness what she had been missing, so I could she what she deserved. As she looked out at me, the sight of her with my boss became stamped in my brain. Her pussy was his now. She knew it. Mike certainly knew it. All I could do was accept it. A real man had taken my wife to places she had never been before. He showed her things she hadn't even imagined before and in doing so had claimed her as his own.

It was hard to reconcile what I had just seen. I knew our relationship would be forever changed. I would take a back seat to him and his needs, and my wife would be his.

Slowly in the darkness I rose from my place on the porch and moved toward the door at the back of the house. I knew by opening it, I would be taking the first step in acknowledging my place. I took a deep breath and then turned the handle and stepped inside.

My wife was waiting in the bedroom. We both knew what was about to happen. As I stood in the doorway, she twisted her body across the mattress until she was sitting on the edge of the bed facing me. I stood perfectly still as I stared into her eyes. Not a word was spoken as slowly my wife spread her legs. I stepped toward her. Her bare pussy made it easy to see. Her lips were red and swollen, her pussy thoroughly used. It obviously was no longer mine. From this point forward it could only be his. I watched as his thick white cum slowly oozed out her, his claim now complete. I sank to my knees before her and paused briefly to look into her eyes one last time. Then I bowed my head as my face inched forward, and with my tongue extended I closed my eyes and accepted my place.