Passing Exams Pt. 01

Story Info
Brainstorming ideas on how to pass my classes.
2.2k words
4.64
14.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My final exam was coming up. Senior year of college, four years into my degree and almost done. Slender build, not terribly tall, and very long ginger hair, I hadn't done well with girls at all while I was at university. At least I was almost done. Only problem, I started to celebrate too early. I hadn't studied for it at all. For the past several months, I had only partied, and I rarely attended class.

A letter from the Registrar 's office sobered me up, as it stated that my seriously low grades were going to prevent me from passing my final classes, and also stop me from graduating.

I wasn't going to tell my parents that their hard-earned money had been wasted on my foolishness. And I knew they weren't going to pay for another semester. So I went back to my apartment, and started talking to my roommate about it.

My roommate Steve was a very tall and muscular black guy, and was the one who usually had all the connections and knowledge of the party scene. People knew and liked him, and by being his roommate let me into a lot of the party houses that ended up being the source of my problems. I began brainstorming ideas on how I could possibly pass.

We had been sitting on the couch for about 30 minutes, spewing out idea after idea, but all amounted to nothing. I had three classes to pass, each with a professor known for taking pleasure in failing students.

Finally my roommate came up with another idea. "Okay, hear me out. How about you just fuck Professor Kafadar? I heard he has a thing for femboys."

"No way!" I exclaimed, my eyes almost popping out of my head from surprise, incredibly shocked at the suggestion. "I am not gay! Also, I don't even look like a fucking femboy." I said, gradually getting angry at Steve even suggesting such a thing.

"Well, actually you do. Your petite figure and your round ass and curves make you look quite feminine." My roommate said, giggling at my ever-growing surprised facial expression. "Anyways, you don't really have any other choice if you don't want to fail this class. We'll figure something out for the other two classes, but if you can seduce Professor Kafadar, that solves that one."

Crap. He had a point. I was really fucked. No way I was going to face my parents without a diploma in my hand.

"Okay, fuck it. No way I'm going home empty handed. I don't suppose you have any ideas on how to prepare?" I asked my roommate.

"Well, I know you definitely need some practice before you attempt to convince Professor Kafadar to give you an A" my roommate replied. "Let's pretend I'm Kafadar, and you have to discretely hint that you want to fuck him for a better grade. Go!"

Still shocked by the whole idea, and completely lost at what to do, had to think of what I'd seen in porn. I approached him with the sexiest look I could muster, touching him a bit while making small talk, touching his thighs lightly while maintaining eye contact.

Steve nodded his head in approval, "Okay, very good, that should get your point across and get Kafadar's attention. Now let's try acting out the part where you are in his office, in private. Only the two of you."

I blushed at the praise. Steve suddenly hopped up off the couch. "Hang on, I'll be right back." My roommate when into his room and came out a few moments later, with a pair of his girlfriend's pink panties in his hand. "Okay, now try putting these on and see if they fit you. Remember, Kafadar is into feminine-looking boys, you're really gonna have to sell the part. We need to make sure they accent your curves" he said, throwing the panties at me.

I held them, "Of course they are a thong-style" I though, before gathering my resolve and stripping down and pulling on the panties. The pink underwear was smooth, grabbing a hold of my hips and sliding in between my butt cheeks a bit. I felt my cock start to harden a bit against the soft fabric. I was proud to be getting so invested in this plan for a getting a good grade!

All set, I noticed my roommate was starting to stripping down as well. He saw me looking at him, and said "For good measure, I'll take my underwear off, as we need to test if this will make a real man's cock hard."

Soon I was standing in front of my roommate, towering over me, and he pulled his pants and boxers down, revealing his semi-erect cock. His black, fat, and almost 8 inches long cock was still soft and even in this state it was twice the size of mine fully hard! I was painfully aware of our size difference now.

Steve sat back down of the couch and motioned for me to continue the seduction. I tried my best to walk in a sexy towards the couch, gently pulling down the sides of the panties a bit, revealing my small, hairless crotch. I noticed it twitch a little, and slowly start to grow. Waving my ass in his direction, I continued removing the pink thong. Turning back towards him, his fat cock was getting harder and harder, growing fatter and longer. The blood was pumping hard through his dick, slowly stiffening and swelling, becoming larger. Steve face was filled with lust, I could see the hunger in his eyes as he watched my naked body. "He must really be getting invested in this for me" I thought.

"This is very good, very sexy!" Steve proclaimed, "I think you have a shot at getting an A if you keep doing this well. Now I think we should practice the oral part. Being as you've never sucked cock before, you have to do a good job with the professor if you want to get a good grade.

I started blushing, and my cock got a little harder by his nice words. But I was still really nervous about the whole thing. "Well, we're just doing this for my exam? So to be clear this isn't gay, right?"

My roommate assured me "Of course it's not gay, we're only doing this for you to pass your class. Desperate times, desperate measures!" Then he added "Now, get on your knees and crawl towards me. Remember, keep it sexy!"

I quickly got down on my hands and knees. I tried arching my back, to bring my ass up a bit. I opened my mouth and started crawling towards him. The sheer size of both my roommate and his cock was impressive, and the closer I got the more his fat shaft filled my view.

Rising up onto my knees, I was eye-level with the purplish head of his black monster cock. Every vein was visible, pulsing. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, feeling the heat from his dick radiating off his thick shaft. The tip touched inside my wet mouth, the soft, spongy mushroom head was not unpleasant at all, a mix of a little salt taste and a light musky smell. The pulsing head filled my mouth, the soft head sliding further in as I leaned into the cock more.

I was really getting excited now, each passing moment getting hornier and thinking less clearly. My small cock standing at it's full 4-inch size in the panties, dribbling a little pre-cum.

I started moving the head around in my mouth (as best as I could, for something that size), using my tongue and lips to massage it, my spit flowing everywhere. My mind was telling it wanted more. I had never thought about another man's cock before, and now I couldn't get enough!

"Your technique needs more diversity; you're focusing too much on the tip. It's feels great, but there is a lot more cock there that also needs pleasuring" my roommate said, all the while I'm making loud sucking noises on the end of his black dick. "You'll need to do better to get that 'A' in this class, try getting more of it in your mouth."

Taking his suggestions to heart, I started using my hands on his shaft and I pushed more of it into my mouth. I could barely circle his thickness with one of my hands. I slid my hand up and down his shaft slowly, not believing the girth and weight of this monster. I swirled his bulbous head in the palm of my hand. I gently massaged his heavy balls. He gave out little moans once in a while. I alternated kissing the shaft and the head, making sure to get my saliva all over it.

"Now, use your hands while you lick my shaft." Steve moaned, "Feel my balls, feel my meat. Show it love."

"Okay..." I mumbled, barely comprehending the words as my head was swimming with lust and desire.

I reached up and grabbed the base of his heavy cock with one hand and felt his sack with the other, fondling the golf ball-sized testicles. With my tongue, I started to lap at his oversized dick and balls like I was a dog licking his master's face or hand.

Breathing really heavily now, Steve moaned more directions "Put those balls in your mouth. Both of them. Kiss them, rub your face in them."

Moving underneath him, I stared at his enormous hanging sack. It looked like two chicken eggs in a black bag, and was sure I could get them in my mouth. I opened up as far as I could and gently inserted one of Steve's balls in my mouth at a time, massaging the swollen balls gently with my tongue. The heat emanating from them filled my mouth with warmth. He grabbed hold of his dick and gently bounced it off the ridge of my nose and forehead, occasionally moaning as he did.

"Okay, now let's try more. Open that mouth of yours as wide as you can."

I did just that and he approached with his monster aimed directly at my gaping mouth. His head touched both my top and bottom lip, and he pushed forward, stretching my lips around his rod. My jaw was stretched open as far as it could, his massive shaft engulfing my entire mouth. He had barely penetrated my oral cavity and I thought there would be no way for me to take much more. "Come on, you want that 'A' right? Gotta be able to get Kafadar off better than that!"

Still, he crammed forward, grinning wildly as he did so. I leaned in harder, pushing his dick into me even farther, the tip of his cock reaching the back of my throat, cutting off my air supply and choking me. I started gagging around his cock, spit sputtering out of the corner of my mouth.

Looking down his shaft, I could tell I barely had even half of it was in my throat and mouth. And Steve was breathing heavily and faster. My vision blurred as my eyes teared up, my throat making horrible heaving noises around his dick.

"We need to prepare you for a facefuck. So I'll demonstrate that now. This will also train your throat" my roommate said. He then stood up, grabbed my hair with his hand, and started thrusting his massive cock into my mouth.

At first, it was a bit painful. My throat wasn't letting his cock in, and he thrust against the back of my mouth. But soon something started to give, and more of his cock started to slid into my throat. I closed my eyes and moaned around his cock, feeling the way it was sliding in and out of my mouth. My mind was gone, all focused on the shaft invading my face.

I was amazed at how easy taking most of him in me was becoming. Never was able to get more than half of his shaft in me, but I was enthusiastically being used as a flashlight, my face bobbing faster on his rod, almost frantic about it. God, I could even feel his pulse beating against my lips.

After a few minutes of thrusting, he started moaning loudly, almost yelling. His cock pounded into my mouth and as he neared climax, I could actually feel him grow harder and swell even more!

"OH FUCK...Oh MY GOD...aaaAAHHAhhhh..."

Steve held my head as he exploded cum into my gullet. His hot semen coated my raw throat. As if in slow motion, cum was fed into me. With each new load being emptied, my tongue felt his cum make its way from the base of his shaft, dumping into me. Finally, he released his grasp and his body went limp and he sat back on the couch. His softening dick slid from my throat as I withdrew from him, with a wet "slurp" sound. His semi-erect shaft slapped wetly against his leg as if fell from my mouth. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Well now, I think you've got the hang of the oral part. With you're newly acquired panties and technique, you should be able to get a 'B', no question" my roommate said. "We'll need to practice some other activities in order for you to be able to convince Kafadar to give you an 'A'."

"And I think you'll like it", he said, nodding to the wet spot in the panties. I hadn't even noticed I'd cum without laying a hand on me!

Continuing with a part 2 soon...