Passing Exams Pt. 02

Story Info
Practicing more techniques with my roommate.
2.4k words
4.78
10.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from "Passing Exams, Part 1"...

After blowing his load into my mouth, Steve was happy and satisfied, and I was pleased with myself. "While we are on the topic" I said, "I really do want to get an 'A', not just a 'B'."

"Well, you're going to need some preparation work in order to get that 'A'" Steve said. "For my girl, it takes about a week of training with a buttplug before she's ready. You'll have to get one and train with it before you're ready for that."

I quickly acquired a small silver buttplug, advertised as being "beginner friendly", an over an inch wide at its largest point. Several days have passed. Steve was frequently out of town, but had texted me instructions on not masturbating at all, and the best types of lube to have on hand.

The thrill of walking around with a plug up my plump ass was thrilling. It felt a bit odd, a weird pressure, but I quickly got used to it. All the preparations made; the day arrived for my next round of practice.

-----------------

I arrived at the apartment; Steve was already waiting on the couch. My large black friend was sitting without a shirt or pants, and waves me over. "Hey, ready for some additional practice? Still need to work on getting that 'A'."

Having given it lots of thought and preparation, I was ready. I slowly and seductively started stripping down, removing my shirt, and then my pants. "A black thong?! You must really be serious about getting a good grade!" Steve exclaimed. I continued flashing him a smile, blowing a kiss, and removed my pants while showing off my curvy ass.

Seeing Steve's boxers straining, I kneeled down in front of him and slowly pulled them down. The thick, huge, hard, black cock springs free and I'm again face to face with the only other real-life cock I've ever seen.

Reaching up, I wrap my right hand around the thick shaft. Larger than I remember, it must be at least 10 inches long and as thick as my arm. The warmth coming off of it warms my hand.

"Good boy." Steve whispers.

Remembering why I was doing this, I start to slowly move my hand up and down, gently rubbing this big, black meat. The large plum-like head forms a drop of precum from the slit

"There you go, that feels really nice." moans Steve. His cock is so smooth, so beautiful. I stare at this man's balls, big and smooth.

I lick my lips, open my mouth, and lean into the large shaft. The warmth of the cock inside of his mouth, then, the spongey head pressing against his tongue and the overwhelming taste of precum.

Instinctively I wraps my lips around the thick, black cock and he feels.... Natural. "Mmmm" I moan.

Keeping in mind the size of this cock, I slowly and lovingly run my tongue up and over the head of the cock, tasting more of the delicious precum that runs down into my mouth. Continuing down, ever so slowly, I use my wet tongue all around the head and down the shaft, feeling all of the ridges and taking in its warmth and taste.

"You've gotten a lot better" Steve groans out in pleasure.

Blushing but feeling more confident, I open my mouth even more and move my head down, taking this giant, black cock deeper into my mouth and towards my throat.

I get several inches past the head, at the same time rolling my tongue around the head and the shaft before coming back up, keeping the tip in my mouth. I then continue, with even more enthusiasm, to bob back down, doing the same and running my tongue around every inch of the cock.

I use my hands to grip the bottom of the shaft as I continue bobbing up and down on the head of this cock, getting used to having a dick in my mouth.

"Oh my god!" I thought, "Why does this feel so good!"

My small cock is straining against the black panties, getting more and more turned on with this cock in my mouth and the moans of pleasure I'm coaxing out of my roommate.

Gathering spit onto my tongue, I start to run it all along the shaft as he takes the cock deeper.

"You're a great little cocksucker." Steve moans.

Hearing myself being called a cocksucker for some reason just turned me on even more! I passionately bob up and down on the cock, spit trickling all over this black dick.

"Lick my balls!" Steve orders, and grabs my head and pulls me towards them.

I push myself off of the dick that's down covered in spit,

"Y-yes sir." I whisper and lower myself to his balls.

Extending my tongue, I start to lick them all over. Their smooth yet firm texture feeling amazing, I lightly suck them into my mouth one at a time, each filling my mouth, and I massage them with a tongue.

"Fucking hell.... You are a great little slut" Steve moans.

"Mmmm!" I moan as seductively as I can, with my mouth filled with black balls, from being called a slut.

He lets them out of his mouth, holding the thick cock he starts to lick it all over. Getting his tongue over the parts of the shaft that he couldn't reach.

"Oh yeah, that's good." Steve moans. I feel him reach out and grab my hair again. I wrap my lips back around his cock, bobbing up and down faster and trying to take it deeper.

"Let's see how much you can take down your throat slut." my roommate whispers.

I feel Steve's hands pushing my head down, pressing the head of his sizable cock against the back of my throat, causing me to cough, and sputter.

"Relax your throat, you can take it." Steve said encouraging me to continue trying to swallow his monster.

Doing my best to relax, I start to breathe through my nose as I feel the cock sliding deeper and deeper down my throat.

Feeling my throat stretch beyond belief, I can feel every inch and every vein of the cock crammed into my throat. "GGGLLLLGGGGG!!" I gags noisily around the cock, feeling spit pouring out of my lips and down the shaft and my chin.

Finally, I made it. Steve's big, swollen balls bumped my chin and I know that I've managed to cram this entire, thick, black cock down throat. "Oh my god, it's so fucking big!" I think, struggling to breathe through my nose with my throat filled with cock. "GGGGLLLLGGG!!" I gag again, out as the lack of oxygen starts causing me to panic. I tap Steve's thigh and he releases my head.

Pulling back, I gasp for air. "You're fucking good at that." Steve moans, looking at me resting on his knees from his spot on the couch.

"T-thanks." I reply back, realizing I am incredibly turned on by sucking this monster black cock.

"Okay, you've done an excellent job preparing my cock, definitely solid 'B' material. Let's see if we can kick this up to getting that 'A' for you" Steve said. He grabs some lube from the end table next to him, and pours some on his cock until it shined wetly. "Stand up and turn around."

I of course did as I was told, I turned around slowly and started bending over. "Damn that's a nice ass" grumbled Steve, "And look, you even prepared yourself for me" as he gently pulled the butt-plug from my ass. "Okay, now ease yourself down, and you are going to fuck me as best you can."

Steve spread his legs far apart and slouched even farther on the couch. He held his dick by its base straight into the air.

When I came into his proximity, I bent my knees and lowered myself toward the monster cock. One of his hands came to rest on my hip gently guiding my ass in the right direction. Once lined up, I felt slight downward pressure from his hand. He never forced me, making sure that it was me fucking him and not the other way around. His dick made contact with my ass and he gently led it to my sensitive bud. I felt cold liquid being poured on my ass, and his big, strong hands rubbing my asshole and cheeks.

"That plug was a little too small, so this might hurt at first" Steve warned. I felt the pressure of his cock against my asshole, and started to tense up. "Don't do that, just relax, that makes it easier" cautioned Steve.

"Uuuurrggh!" I grunt loudly as my ass starts to stretch open, slowly swallowing the head of his black cock. "Jesus" I moaned, "You're huge!".

"Fuck! You're tight" countered Steve, as I suddenly felt a sharp pain as the whole cock head pushed into me.

"Oh god, you're too big!" I groaned, feeling the giant head of his cock sitting past my entrance of my sphincter.

Steve held the head of his cock there, inside my ass "Shhh, you're doing great, just relax and get used to it a bit." He rubbed my butt-cheeks, grabbed and massages my thighs, and allowing me to get used to his size.

After a few minutes, my legs started to get tired and started to shake. With my hands on my knees for support, I lowered my ass onto the hardness beneath it. Steve pushed down on my ass a little, coaxing me to take more of his monster shaft up my ass. As I lowered myself down, more of that fat dick stretched my poor asshole, and I could feel it slid deeper into my guts.

I could feel every inch of his thick black cock, my insides started feeling super full. The only sounds were my shallow, fast breaths and Steve's deep breathing and occasional soft moan. After what felt like a mile, I asked "Is that all of it yet?!"

"Nearly" Steve grumbled, firmly gripping my ass cheeks.

Finally, I felt it. His lap. I had taken the entire length of his massive dick! "There you go, slut" Steve moaned, "You got this entire dick all the way up your ass! I knew you could do it". I felt rather proud for some reason, sitting on my large black roommate's lap, both of us completely naked, and over 10 inches of dick up my ass.

"Now, get used to it so we can work on your technique for getting an 'A'" Steve said, still rubbing my butt.

I realized while I was sitting on Steve's lap, that my little dick was rock-hard. I tried to sit perfectly still, but occasionally I shift a little trying to get comfortable. Every shift would move the cock in my guts, and I could feel it pulse, and the combination would turn me on even more!

Slowly, I felt him lift me up slightly by my ass, as several inches of cock slid out of my ass. The sensation rubbed something inside me, and my dick dribbled a little bit as I moaned "AHHHHMMmmmmm", biting my lower lip.

The rim of my ass cling tightly to his dick, seeming to desperately want to keep the last several inches inside me. Steve guided me back down, slowly, back onto his lap. I could feel the air being pushed from my lungs, as several inches of cock slithered back inside.

"How's that feeling, femboy?" Steve asked, knowing full well from my moans that I was enjoying myself. "Gooooood" I moaned, barely comprehending the question. "Alright, show me what you can do" my roommate encouraged.

Having an idea of what I needed to do, I rose from my seat, pleasurable sensations shooting through me once more. I began to ride is cock slowly. It was a mix of pain and pleasure, feeling his shaft deep inside me. Steve encouraged me to speed up my pace, and soon I was violently and repeatedly impaling myself of his giant staff, my erect little white dick bouncing as I did so.

With every thrust inside of me, I grunted or moaned. As I continued pounding myself on this black shaft, I became faster paced, I felt myself short on breath as a result. "Uh-uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," I grunted repeatedly in an increasingly high tone of pitch. The large cock pounding my ass made me feel dainty and feminine. The slapping of my plump ass landing in my roommate's lap filled the air, timed with my every girly moans.

"You like this?!" Steve roars out. "Fuck yes!" I replied, very much enjoying the feeling inside me. "I fucking love your big, black cock!"

After a few minutes, I felt a pressure inside me building. "OOOOH! OOOOH! OOOOOH! OOOOH! OH FU-UCK! OOOOOH! I am cumming!" I yelled, unable to control myself at all. My cock started orgasming, the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I sprayed stream after stream of cum in front of the couch on the floor, the most cum I had ever released. "Ohh, god..." I moaned, still feeling the massive cock inside me sliding around as I continued to move up and down on it, my fat butt shaking with every bounce.

"I'm going to fill you up with cum now slut!" Steve yelled. "Here it comes!"

I felt the first shot of his hot cum deep inside me. "OOH FUUUUCCKKKKKKK" my roommate groaned loudly, blasting inside me as I continued to milk his cock with my ass. It felt like buckets of cum shooting inside me. My pathetic cock let fly more cum as another orgasm shot through my body, from my head to my toes.

Finally, my legs exhausted and spent from so much climaxing, I collapsed down on my roommate's lap (and his cock). Both of us exhausted and breathing heavily, he held me in his arms as we caught our breath. "JjjjjjjEeessuuuusss," I managed to blurt out, as Steve's cock rested inside me, slowly softening. This is the first time I'd been bred. I would never touch a woman again.

There was cum forming a dam of heat and wetness in my insides which was so dirty and yet comforting at the same time.

"If you can do that for Professor Kafadar," Steve gasped, "You are definitely going to get that 'A' that you need."

I blushed from the compliment, and when he withdrew his fat penis, I felt that it left my insides feeling weirdly loose. My asshole opened up and a huge amount of Steve's cum came oozing out. "Oh god!" I groaned, "Thank you for the practice!".