Passing Notes

Story Info
Two men exchange notes to arrange some interracial sex.
4.4k words
4.32
5.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little past 5 pm, a black man heads to his van. Stuck under the windshield wiper is a small envelope, sealed and with the words "Please open if you are the owner of this car". He pulls the envelope out from under the wiper and gets into his van. He opens the envelope and sees a hand written letter. It reads:

Dear Sir,

We have never formally met but I am the gentleman who sucked your cock Wednesday afternoon. I had heard rumors that for the past year, the fourth-floor bathroom had a "glory hole" that was visited by a rather well-endowed black man. It was said if you were in the far-left stall when he went into the other stall you might be lucky to service him...err I mean you. I work with a man who said he has sucked you twice. We work together at the building but I don't want to say where in case I am wrong about all of this, I don't want to give up my identity. After the second time he had the pleasure of your company, he told me about it. I didn't believe him until he showed me the picture he took with his cell phone.

Although I am happily married, I have had a long-time fantasy of being with a well-endowed black man. When I saw that picture, I knew you were the man of my dreams and fantasies. May I say before I continue, YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COCK I HAVE EVER SEEN. I mean I have seen other dicks at the gym locker room and porno movies. I have seen other men's cocks, but yours is so huge and amazing. I mean it isn't just big, it is so striking, your black skin makes it look so exotic and well, let me continue...I'm getting off the subject.

After some restless nights, I finally got the nerve to ask my co-worker how to meet you. Despite the comments I knew I would hear from him (he has hit on me and I turned him down, so I know that I will be razzed by him for wanting to suck my first cock) I asked him the protocol and what I needed to do. When he said to use the stall was on the fourth floor, it made sense because there is only one space that is being used among the four offices that are there, and it's a female attorney who has a female staff. There aren't many men who use the bathroom on the fourth floor.

I have deduced that whoever is man who sticks his huge cock in the hole to have it sucked must have access to the hallway camera. Are you one of the maintenance men who works in the building? I don't mean to alarm you, it's just that's my theory because there aren't many black men who work in any of the other offices. I've seen a few black ladies who work in the various offices but the only black men who are seen in our four floored building is the maintenance staff. Of the other two maintenance workers, one is white and the other is 60 something years old. After sucking your cock, I know it didn't belong to the other two.

I guess that's why I'm writing this letter and leaving it on this car. I know this van belongs to Reggie, the younger black maintenance worker. I really hope I'm not scaring you. I won't tell anyone else your identity, if I'm right, even to the gay co-worker. Really, I'm trying to see if we can meet some other place. You see, I don't really want anyone else to know that I sucked your cock and want to suck it more. I have a wife and a young child who I love but I am sure would leave me if they knew I had this obsession for big black cock.

Really, I am totally fixated with your amazing black cock. Have you ever measured it? Kevin (the gay co-worker, but I'm making up the name...still don't want to give many clues who I am) says you are ten inches and I have estimated that it is at least eleven inches long. He says you are at least six and a half inches in circumference, I bet him you are at least seven inches around. I know my mouth & jaw were pretty sore after I sucked you.

Anyway, back to why I am asking if we can meet elsewhere. When I was sucking you, I nearly died when that man walked in to use the urinal. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. You probably noticed I pulled off your cock then but I did continue to jerk you off. I just didn't want him to notice I was on my knees. I wish those stall doors were closer to the ground. I don't think I can do it in the fourth-floor bathroom again, but I REALLY want to do it some more!

Reggie (I hope this is you), I really think you are physically blessed in so many ways. I can't believe how much you came!! Kevin said you don't ejaculate for everyone, only the men who's mouth you enjoy. That was the first time I sucked a cock so I was so thrilled you enjoyed what I was doing to stay there the whole half hour you did. Of course, it was a shock when you started cumming. I took the first and second load you shot. Pulling off to swallow it. Imagine my astonishment when that huge head of yours kept spurting out more long, heavy ropes of semen!

It got on my tie and shirt, so I quickly put it back in my mouth thinking not much more would come out, and you filled my mouth again. Then you got more on my shirt & tie as I was swallowed that second mouthful. I'm not complaining, your cum is very tasty. I was happy to lick you clean. I noticed you stayed in your stall while I was cleaning up. Sorry I took that long, I had to clean the cum off my shirt and tie. When I got back to the office, I told people I ate a messy burger and had to use a wet towel to wipe off the ketchup and mustard. Of course, Kevin knew it was your cum. He said you filled his mouth both times and got it on his pants the second time.

When I got home Wednesday, I jerked off in the shower. I haven't done that in many years, but it was the only place I could cum in privacy. I really didn't want my wife sexually that night, it just didn't feel right to make love to her while I had that magnificent cock of yours on my mind. I just can't get over how well-endowed black men are!! It's amazing you got as hard as you did. Do you get that hard with the other men who suck your cock at the building.

Kevin claims you might have been sucked by at least 12 guys. He said even the accountant on the first floor has been seen using that fourth-floor men's room several times. I know I used it three before I got lucky. The first time I sat in that stall for over twenty minutes. I came back dejected, but Kevin said if you hadn't showed up by the first ten minutes the man waiting should give up. That's what I did the second time and then a week later, I took my place a third time and heard you walk in and take the stall next to me.

I have to tell you my heart was racing, I started to sweat and then I saw that extraordinary black penis come though the hole and well as those great balls you have. I'm glad the hole is big enough for you to stick them through, you probably noticed I licked and sucked them too! I couldn't get close to half your cock in my mouth, but I certainly tried. I hope my technique was good for you, I tried to remember how my wife sucks cock, she's pretty good at it. I used my hand to jerk you while I sucked on your head up and down. I also licked and kissed your cock a lot. (it's easy to want to kiss your cock!). My wife just took my daughter to the store. I'm so horny I really need to let off some steam. I am going to jerk off replaying our encounter again.

Wow, what an orgasm! You really have had this amazing effect over me. My cock was so hard while I thought about what we did! I came in less than ten minutes. Please, can we meet next weekend at the old Harris warehouse. It's been abandoned for three years and it's just down the road. If we pull inside and close the bay doors, I am sure we can have lots of privacy and you can enjoy my mouth for more than 30 minutes.

I would appreciate if you thought about my offer.

A huge fan of your huge cock

P.S. If I do have the right person would you write me your answer on Monday and leave it in an envelope then stick it under the outside trashcan under the front entrance?

On Monday, after 5 pm, a white gentleman lifts a large trashcan that sits near the entrance of the building he works at and picks up an envelope that has been placed under it. He hurries to his car to read the letter inside the envelope.

Dear Fan,

You are one smart dude. You are correct who's cock you were sucking on and let me just say that you have one fine mouth sir. I think you gave me the best blowjob of anyone and you are right I have been sucked by many men at that building. You also figured out how I know when a man wants some dick. I can see the feed of building's security cameras. When I see one of the people come to the fourth floor to use the men's room, I know what's up because we have bathrooms on every floor. If I recognize that its someone who works at a lower floor, then I know its on. If they are in the right stall then I am sure they want to suck some dick because of the toilet broken sign I put up on the door.

By the way, I'm the one who cut out the hole in the stall, that's why its big enough for my dick and nuts. So let me cut to the chase because I have a lot of work to do. I'll think about your offer if you do one thing for me. You and your friend come to the bathroom tomorrow afternoon, let's say at 4:30. I know its real quiet up there by that time. If your co-worker is the guy I think he is, he can suck some good dick too. I have been wanting two white men to suck on my dick for a long time. You do that for me and then we can discuss your offer.

Reggie

P.S. No, I have never measured it, bring a ruler and you guys can.

On Wednesday, another envelope is sitting under the wiper of the black man's van. He takes it and opens it inside the van.

Dear Reggie,

Wow, oh my God...WOW!! That was incredible. It goes without saying that I didn't have to twist Chad's (his real name) arm to come yesterday. He said you haven't showed up to the bathroom the last two times he went in there and was afraid you weren't interested anymore. I just got home, very late of course. I had to tell my wife we had an emergency meeting at the end of the day and that I went to get drinks with co-workers afterwards. She was still pissed that I strolled in at nearly 9 pm without even calling. I'll have to buy her something nice to make up for it. But you sir, or should I say stud were something else yesterday!!

My God, I can't believe you lasted over an hour before you came and then stayed hard and performed like you did!! I mean when Chad and I were standing in that stall for five minutes, we felt like idiots. We were a little miffed you were late... you did choose the time. But all was forgiven when we heard the door open, the stall shut next to us and finally the emergence of that amazing cock through the hole, all ready to be sucked. Do you walk around with a hard-on? It must be uncomfortable. By the way I won the bet you are just over eleven inches long (but not quite eleven and a half) and exactly seven inches in circumference. I guess you noticed we measured you before we started. That's why I got to suck you first, then Chad joined in.

Did you like having two mouths on your cock? There is so much to suck and lick, we never had any trouble sharing. Sorry we talked so much, Chad just had to show me some of his techniques but I am guessing you enjoyed it all, you never went soft! Chad does suck deeper than I can, you have to give him credit. My favorite part was when we each took one of your balls in our mouth and took turns jerking you off. I don't know if Chad ever held a man's testicle in his mouth for ten minutes but that was my first. I won't lie, I got tired after forty-five minutes of sucking and licking. If it was any other cock, I would have quit. We were working so hard to make you cum, it wore me out. You proved you have incredible stamina.

Chad warned me you were going to cum a huge load, but wow I'm still is awe that you covered our faces, soaked our shirts and left a puddle on the floor. I looked at Chad's face and then mine in the mirror. WE WERE A MESS! Imagine our shock and surprise when after we washed our faces, turned around, looked in the stall and saw that your cock was still basically hard!! I mean it went a little flaccid, you were still at maybe 80% hard? Chad and I only laughed because we were so amazed.

Remember when Chad said "Should we have a round two?" I knew it was late, that I should be going home, but I am glad I stayed. That was quite a show!! We got you totally hard again (what... that took all of like five minutes) and Chad announced that he couldn't take it anymore. You should have seen the look on my face when he jumped up to his feet and pulled his pants down, applied the lube that was in his pocket on his asshole (he said he was coming prepared for everything) and backed into your cock. He was confident that we got it wet enough from all that sucking as well, but he did wince profoundly when he was first working his ass on your cock.

I just backed into the corner of the stall and watched in amazement as you two got it on. I have never seen a man fuck another man before. The noises that Chad made and his facial expression really told me that it felt so good. It made me curious I admit. I thought I was just wanting to suck a black man and then I got the lube, pulled my pants down, applied it on my asshole and let you fuck me. The smile that was on Chad's smug face was embarrassing but I guess it was worth it. Although I didn't suck Chad's cock while you fucked him, I guess it was nice he sucked me. I didn't stop him and it only took seconds to realize it felt so good to be sucked and fucked at the same time.

See, that's why you are so amazing. It took us over an hour to make you cum that first time, I shot my load in Chad's mouth in like fifteen minutes. I was so happy that you came the second time right after I did while still in my ass. I think it hurt Chad, that's why he stormed out. Maybe it was that he didn't get a chance to cum. I don't know why you didn't come out of the stall, even after I asked you to. I know who you are and I think you know who I am. Anyway, can we meet Saturday at the warehouse. Just us two?

You can write or catch me when I head to my car.

David, from the second-floor insurance office.

P.S. I'll buy some lube if you want me to.

On Thursday the same white man returned to the trash can, lifted it but was disappointed there was no envelope. He did get excited when he saw there was one under his windshield wiper. He opened it in his car and read with excitement.

David,

Yes.

I'll be there at noon on Saturday.

Reggie

P.S. Bring lube. Expect to be there a couple of hours.

On Monday, the black man walked to his van, saw there was another envelope. He opened it in the van.

Reggie,

Thank you. I know I said those words before I left Saturday but I wanted to write you this note because I have thought about what happened a lot and there is something I need to ask you. I'm not sure how to approach you in the building, this seems like the safest way. I want you to know that Saturday was the single greatest sexual experience of my life. I'm not just saying that in hopes we might hook up again, or that I'll just get over it as time passes. I have had sex with six women. Four I would say were very good lovers, the fifth was so good I married her. I thought I knew what great sex was until Saturday.

When I pulled into the warehouse and saw the van there, I was so excited. I still thought you might stand me up, or I should say feared. I thought you would come out to greet me. After five minutes I walked up to the van and saw you weren't in the driver's seat. I then feared you left or something else. I am so glad I knocked on the side door and you said "come in". When I opened your van, I was overcome with emotion that you were already completely nude, that's why I ran out without saying a word to close the bay door to the warehouse. Did you think I got scared? Hahaha I'm glad there were plenty of huge windows all around the warehouse so it wasn't too dark.

I opened the side door again and climbed in and shut it. It was dark but I could see well enough. I could see you already had that wonderful cock hard. I could see you have a magnificent body and could even see that warm smile on your face. It's a really powerful feeling to start to have sex with a person without saying a word. I took off my clothes and climbed on top of you. My unbelievable attraction to you got the best of me and that's why I started to kiss you. I can't tell you how much it meant that you just let me kiss you all over your body. I know you didn't kiss me back and that one time I went for your lips you turned away. I was ok with that. I worship you Reggie, I guess you realize that by now. But I guess you are ok with me kissing you everywhere else.

When I finally got to your sweet cock... well, you know what I did. You also notice that I didn't get tired after forty-five minutes, or an hour, or an hour and a half. You are my Nubian king, my secret lover, my answer to my greatest fantasy, you never went flaccid an inch, not a bit. It was incredible that I sucked you that long and you didn't ever lose that powerful erection. Yes, I asked you if you were on Viagra, you said no. I guess I owe you an apology, because I was erect all that time too, I just didn't have any physical gratification performed on my cock.

So, there we were in your van, I had performed oral sex on you for an hour and a half and then you jumped up asking if I brought the lube. I'm still shaking as I write this. I have replayed what we did in that van that afternoon many times since it happened. I'll never get over what happened after you readied your cock and my asshole for some penetration. I love to fuck my wife doggie style, it's such a great position, but I will never enjoy it like I did Saturday, being the receiver. Reggie, I mean this, you would be a fantastic lover even if you had a cock my size! I know 7 inches isn't bad, but it's not you. But even if you were smaller, I know you would have made me moan, groan and whimper like you did the entire time you fucked me.

My God, how can pound that cock into a man so effortlessly? I mean at one time I thought we would smell smoke, if you were wearing a rubber it would have melted. Sure, you had to reapply that lube a couple of times, that just goes to show how hard you fucked me. Damn, did it feel good. Not going to lie, it hurt like hell as well. That cock is dangerous and lethal, it is a weapon you have to have some skill to possess, but you have incredible skill. I actually learned a few tricks and techniques as you fucked me. Oh, I'm not going to claim I'll be as good as you in the humping department, but I think I'll be better.

So let's see, we fucked doggie, then you spooned me, lifting my leg up and really hitting a spot that was magical. I almost started to jerk off then, but I knew if I started I would cum in a minute. Then I rode you, then I rode you reverse cowgirl, or cowboy in our case. That's when I started to complain about how late it was getting. I had told my wide I would be gone for two hours. At the two-hour mark, I was riding your giant cock, trying to keep from letting it hit too deep (it hurts like hell when you get all eleven inches in me). My own hard-on was thrashing around. I told you I had to leave and you asked me to stay. You know you didn't have to say things like, "it will be worth it" or "you won't regret it". All you had to say was one word, stay and I did.

Then you did that thing I will never forget for the rest of my life. You laid me down and opened my legs wide, lifted them and without either of us touching your cock, you lined it up to my asshole and slipped it into me. You made love to me Reggie, lets be honest. When you bent down and started to kiss me, you know I was whimpering because your huge cock always makes me make noises but I was overcome with emotion at that point. I was in total rapture. You kiss as good as you pump that cock into me and we know how good that is.

12