Passing Notes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You fucked me fast, slow, hard, lovingly, soulfully, powerfully, methodically and better as I have ever fucked anyone. For over twenty minutes we kissed and fucked. I knew exactly when you had to finally cum, your cock just throbbed and heaved mightily in my ass. You pulled yourself up off of me. You made a look like one I probably had the whole time I took your cock and you pulled it out. When you started to ejaculate, I started as well. Without ever once touching, jerking or stroking my own cock, I climaxed the exact same moment you did.

My white cock and your black cock, spit out so much cum, I doubt I will ever see that much semen in my life. I got my cum on you, you absolutely covered my body in your thick, copious, hot black seed. You collapsed in exhaustion by my side and we laid there nearly out of consciousness. After several minutes, we cleaned our cum off each other (I scooped some with my finger and swallowed it. Sue me, I like the taste of your cum!) and then we kissed some more. I looked at the time, I looked and saw your cock was half erect and realized I can't get enough of it and sucked you another twenty minutes, until you unloaded a second impressive load down my throat.

We got back in our clothes and said our goodbyes and all I have thought about were those three plus hours in that van. Reggie, I think I am in love with you. I want to see you more. If you want to see me more, please let me know. I don't know if we can match the intensity and pleasure we felt Saturday, but I know it will still be good. I'm not saying I am going to leave my wife for you, but I want to see you more, a lot more.

David

P.S. Even if you say no, I'll still be your biggest fan.

Tuesday as the white man walked to his car. There was a piece of paper folded under his wiper. The man opened it and it had ten words written on it. "Yes. Every Saturday, same place, same time, same van. Reggie"

12