All Comments on 'Passing Notes'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

It's a super hot story, but leaves me feeling bad for the dude's wife.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Really? I get asked for a lot of infidelity stories about women getting it on with black men, I have never heard any sympathy for the husbands. Hahaha. Well I wanted to try to tell a story in a different way but judging from the early response, this look like I missed the mark pretty badly. Well I’ll try another story and leave out the cheating.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

LOVED LOVED LOVED this story. Is there a sequel?

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you creativeandfun! Being that this is my lowest rated story, I will probably leave this alone. I thought of some possible scenarios, but I think I am going to try a couple of other stories. Please keep an eye out, but again I’m so happy you enjoyed this one.

khele2k2khele2k2over 1 year ago

Might want to switch the tag of this one to gay male. I'm betting the tag is the reason for the downvotes.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Interesting you mention that. I usually list my interracial male with male stories in the gay section. I have seen there are many gay stories in the interracial section. I wanted to test the waters, it failed. From now on, I will keep my exclusively gay interracial stories in the gay category only. Lesson learned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual I'm hard as a rock from reading one of your hot stories. I do have one question about this one though. I know Reggie's Saturdays are taken, but are his Sundays still open? ;-) I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask. MLF

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous!! Getting a reader hard or causing him/her to want to stroke is the ultimate compliment! All I can suggest is look for the van, if its rocking, he's probably busy.

funcpl124funcpl124over 1 year ago

Just letting you know that I really enjoyed this story and do wish that you would reconsider adding more chapters.

I admit that I was very turned on and stroking while reading this. I was imaging being David, which brought back memories of my lovers.

Thanks

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

I'm really not sure if I will revisit this one. I wanted to try something different in style. But I am glad the story got you stroking, funcpl124, it's always my ultimate goal as a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...