All Comments on 'Passing the Torch Ch. 02'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To be continued?

Please no! Two bad parts enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Someone needs to piss on that torch

and the two assholes trying to pass it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so timmy gets NOTHING!!!!!

She fucks around, but HE has to love and support her. She is the one that needs everything, him, timmy can just ... well... he can just encourage her. His feeling are irrelevant to her and anybody else. The absolute least, the bear minimum would have been timmy fucking skanky vanessa.

timmy is now just a means of support and finance for her, not a husband or a partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredibly arousing

Mmm this story really got to me. I confess, my panties got a little damp as he was describing just how he handles that young girl. It reminded me of my first time with an older man. He was my boss at a bowling alley and was about 20 years older than me, but soooo damned sexy.

I loved how his former teacher mentored him on how to treat his newly broken in slut wife. Very nice. Please continue this story and ignore all the detractors. They seem to forget just what this site is all about.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Passing the Torch

More, please.

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Instruction Underway

Tim, far from being neglected, is being instructed in the art (or in the skills necessary) to be a good, loving husband and--cuckold. I predict that he and Bella will have a long, happy marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let me understand what you are saying...

This bitch thinks it's okay for her husband to go around wrecking other people's marriages?

gordo12gordo12over 5 years ago
Happy to see you writing again.

Looking for more.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Very vivid and compelling

The sex is incredible. The writing is very descriptive. I love it. This series so far is a Five Star Rating and one of my Favorites. Commenters that find wife sharing, or slut wifing a negative thing are projecting their own hangups onto the the story. This young couple is embarking on an incredible journey. They are going to have so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

She really set a path of most likely destruction for this former students marriage. That only works out a very small percentage of the time and they pushed him into this and now he has to find out his wife took it in the ass for the first time with another guy. Also how come she didn’t pull over and fuck him or at least a blow job . Older or not everyone has former teachers they really always wanted to fuck. They made this poor young happily married guy who was lucky enough to marry a virgin into some loser chuck who as now been emasculated, humiliated and dominated by another man and woman for that matter. She’s coaching him to be a wimp thinking that if he loves his wife he will allow her to do whatever she wants and that includes jumping on any cock she desires. He should fuck her sister mom or best friend and tell her if she really loves him she should be happy for him. I have say that I’m not big on the topic it is a hot story line. It would be great if they set it for him to watch them fuck and he turns while it’s going on and starts to dominate his former teacher but his wife gets upset and storms out in the middle of it . Remember what’s good for one should be good for the other.

HJB21HJB21over 5 years ago
Love it!!

Can’t wat for the next instalment

tomlitiliatomlitiliaover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone who enjoyed the story so far. The thrird chapter was just submitted.

MasterGremagMasterGremagover 5 years ago

i am waiting to see the wife use the younger slut as her husband fucks her

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Fine stuff

You already put in part 3, Tom, but my image is Vanessa recapturing her young slut days with the 3 others doing her, stretched out on the sofa or wherever. How does that sound?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very interesting story sir!

Hello from Greece! very interesting story sir! Weel-written! Bravo! Love is a great thing. All people are made from the same element. We must love each other and toi forget each other!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Timmy

Timmy is the classic cuck to Vanessa the whore.

policywankpolicywankover 4 years ago
Good story

Again. It is such an important thing to understand that what Tim wants does not fit a stereotypical vision of the world. Tim is not being denied anything. He is simply indulging his wife's slutty pleasure. Does he want to fuck Vanessa? Will Bella support him if he wants to fuck another woman? We don't know yet. But that is sort of the point of seeking sexual enlightenment. If he is only willing to indulge her pleasure if there is a favourable "trade" then he isn't really focussing on her. If he sees indulging her pleasure as a sacrifice on his part then he is projecting a sense of ownership over her. We don't know much about them or their marital arrangement except that evidently they are talking about these things as they go. Will Bella be as giving and generous in her approach to Tim as he is to her? That remains to be seen. You can't assume simply because it wasn't packaged up in a nice little tit-for-tat that it won't be so. But if and when it comes it will be rooted in what he wants and her ability to understand that.....not in what any of us think he should want.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Policy

You are so full of shit that your eyes must be brown. If a man doesn't want.His wife having sex with others, then he doesn't really love her. Horseshit.

col_lovercol_loverover 2 years ago
Excerlant Ch. 02

I love a naughty wife story. My girl will get wet reading this series. 10 Stars

col_lovercol_loverover 2 years ago
Always remember

If 26thNC bags a story, It is always a great story with a Slut wife in it. So every time shit head bags a story I know it is a must read.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

hot wife or sexy wife is much nicer than a slut. A Hot wife is selective, a slut does anyone

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I like @col_lover comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous