All Comments on 'Passion for Paris'

by amberlamonte

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Paris Hilton - Why Not!

Hi Amber,

Gee! You really only write about sex with the best. Only the bad and the beautiful huh? Let me guess, you really enjoyed writing this story didn't you. Well, if it's any help, I sure enjoyed reading it. Good Write Amber. I think I hear your computer calling you. Who's next?

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
Clearly a fantasy,

but a very hot one. Yes, I know, Paris Hilton is overrated. I agree with that assessment. She's too hyped-up. Yes, I find it hard to suspend disbelief long enough to think that she is a transsexual. However, it was HOT! This story of a regular girl meeting with and fucking Paris Hilton, complete with a "dirty" secret, and plenty of sensual rimming, was fantastic. I almost missed this story, and I'm glad that I didn't.

At first, it looked like the makings of a hot lesbian fantasy, which would have been great too (more believable as well). However, the combination of the shocking detail of male anatomy on a famous socialite and her evident requital of lust for the ordinary, unknown woman were great. The vivid details of exploring each other's body parts didn't hurt, either. I give this one high ratings for bold imagination and highly sensual fantasy. Great job there.

This will be mentioned on the AH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
rushed

not enough description

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Utter...

..crap. Paris Hilton doesn't have a 5" cock, it's a good 7.5".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous