Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika cut her off with a kiss, sensing the moment. Alicia sighed and kissed back. They traded tongues and breaths as their hands began to roam over each other's flesh. Erika rubbed at Alicia's breasts, pinching the firm pink nipples. The other girl's fingers touched hers, moved them down. I turned you on a lot just now, I guess, Erika thought. You want a quick reward. I can do that.

She twisted her wrists away from Alicia's grip, rolled the redhead onto her back. Erika then proceeded to kiss her way down her friend's torso, lingering on the sensitive points she knew so well. Alicia gasped and dropped her hands, body shaking. Erika sucked at her nipples, took them between her teeth. One tap at each with her tongue, and she moved on. Her tongue caressed the valley that seperated Alicia's breasts, swept down across her navel, and then hesitated only a second before leaping into the peach curls on her thighs. Alicia moaned, opened her legs. Erika's hands clenched her thighs and gave aid, squeezing gentle but insistent. Alicia's own hands dropped to Erika's shoulders, clenched them, and stroked upwards through her hair. "Yes..." Alicia declared. "I like that! I... ahh!!!"

Erika jabbed her tongue at her friend's clit, coaxed it to attention. Then she circled it carefully, sucked it as she had Geena's on that long ago day. I've wanted to do this to you for so long, I waited so long, and now... She grinned in ecstasy as a torrent of Alicia's juice gushed into her mouth. She drank it in, her own emotions flaring a bit. Afterwards, she moved back up, pressing her body against Alicia's. Her friend gasped and twitched, her lips touching Erika's for a long instant before moving away.

"Thank you," she said slowly. "I..."

"No problem." Erika raised a hand, stroked her lips and chin. Then she kissed Alicia's forehead. "But I'm not done with the story yet."

Alicia's eyebrows shot up. "There's more?" She shrugged. "Alright, go ahead. What happened next?"

"Geena taught me a lot," Erika replied. "Everything she knew about pleasing women. All the things I've been doing with you recently, and more. But we were never exclusive."

"You couldn't have been. She was married, and thirty years older than you."

"I knew that. But I let myself disregard it. What she was doing to me was so wonderful and..." Erika sighed. "I took breaks now and then- masturbated, went back to guys. It was just as good, but not quite the same. I was getting more into sex than ever before, and I was so devoted to Geena that... I kept going back to her, not looking for anything else. That was my mistake. Isaac gave me advice again when we discussed the issue. He told me something Sharon Stone told him. Geena agreed. 'If you meet the Buddha, you must kill the Buddha.'"

Alicia grimaced. "What does that mean?"

"It means even if you get the most inspiring teacher, you can't stay with them. No one has all the answers. All things must end. You don't have to really kill the Buddha, but... you do have to kill your attachement to him. You have to move on."

"You told Geena this, right? And she agreed. So you broke up."

"No, not completely. We agreed to still see each other on occasion. But our lives had to seperate. We both agreed on that. Then Geena decided to take a break from acting. I meanwhile, had to get back into it. Dean gave me the script for Swimfan, and I liked it. Then I heard Susan Sarandon and Goldie Hawn had this film they were making about swinging groupies turned desperate housewives, and I wanted to be in that too."

"Banger Sisters, right?"

Erika nodded. "They were close to starting filming. I needed to move fast. Fortunately Geena was there to help me. She introduced me to Susan, and she'd liked me in Traffic, so she put in a good word. Then a few weeks later I proved myself to Bob Dolman, and..."

"I know. You've told me about all that before, and I saw the movie." Alicia paused for a second. "Susan Sarandon is in the same lifestyle as you, isn't she? I can believe it, with how long she's been active in liberal politics, and all the children she's had out of wedlock. You're going to tell me Geena was her lover, right? Thelma and Louise?"

Erika grinned. "Yeah. Susan's very monogamous, but still sleeps around now and then. She likes to challenge herself, and live carefree. She and Goldie were the most experienced swingers Geena knew, and the most committed, so she thought I should spend time with them. She wanted me to really relax into the lifestyle but still learn to be aware of and manage the possible issues. Obsession, AIDS, and so on. Susan and Goldie grew up during the sexual revolution in America, and were both still into it despite time and change. I could trust them, learn from their experience."

"Don't tell me you and the two of them..."

"No, Alicia," Erika shook her head. "I do have limits. They're way older than me, even more than Victor and Isaac. I've watched them, and talked to them about sex, but it's gone no further. I'm pretty sure it never will."

Alicia sighed in relief. "Sorry. I know it's up to you what partners you choose, but..." She shivered, then paused. "Wait a minute. They both have daughters about your age. Did you and they..."

Erika smirked. "Goldie's, yes. Susan's, no. Eva knows about the lifestyle, but she's a little more conservative than her mom. She's also Evan's age, so..."

"I understand," Alicia said. "She's still figuring things out. And she isn't that active an actress."

"Right. Great potential, but still developing." Erika smiled, rubbing Alicia's breast. "When you rejected me way back when, it was partly okay because I had other girlfriends my age I got with regularly. I met two of them, Kate and Sarah, through Goldie."

"Were they the first girls you got with your age?"

"No," Erika said, grinning again. "Susan and Goldie told me I needed to test myself somehow, shake my limits and open my mind, if I was to fully embrace the lifestyle. Geena and Isaac agreed. So we decided I would do the same thing I did when I first got into swinging. This time, though, I had to improvise a little more."

***

November 2001. Los Angeles, CA.

"Ten bucks," the big mohawked woman said, light playing off her black leather vest as she extended her hand. "Hey, by the way, you look like..."

"I'm someone else," Erika interrupted, passing the bouncer her requested cover. She wasn't sure she wanted to be recognized in a place like she was about to enter. A place I've never been, she reminded herself. A place that scares me greatly, even though I've known about it for a long time. I hope Kelly's not here tonight, or if she is...

"Welcome to Sapphic Rock," the bouncer said. "Have a good time." She stepped aside, and Erika entered the lesbian club through the beaded curtain blocking her way. Two other women shoved past Erika as she did so, neither even looking at her. Geez, Erika thought. So rude! Don't they know how I'm... They don't know me, she remembered, and I probably wouldn't want to know them either. Never mind.

She looked around the club, frowning nervously at its strange decor and flashing lights. Exotic theme, she noted. Beads, lots of plants, pink and green colors all over. It feels like a jungle in here. And there are the dangerous animals, staring back at me. Some of them look so weird. Why is that woman dressed in a man's suit? Why's she looking at me like that? That fat woman with all the tattoos and body piercings next to her is disturbing me too. I know there are lesbians like these women, but I think I'll avoid them. They just bother me too much.

Okay, good, she thought, eyeing more of the club's occupants. Those women seem to be only a strangely visible minority, like Susan said. I can relax. But there are so many others. So many choices... Erika turned her attention to the club's music, hoping it would help settle her down.

"I know you're confused, I know that you're shaking. You think that you're lost, once we begin..."

Erika smiled, recognizing the song. Melissa Etheridge, she thought. A popular lesbian celebrity I've always liked. Great inspiring woman. "I wanna come over," she sang along softly, scanning the dance floor. "To hell with the consequence..."

A dozen different women were smiling in her direction. None seemed to be looking at her, though, or if they were, they quickly turned away. Maybe they know somehow I'm a first timer, Erika thought. They want me to make the first move. Who should I pick? That blonde woman in the cowboy hat looks nice, and so does that darkhaired girl in the dress, but neither seems right. I... She looked each woman up and down, but neither returned the gesture. Never mind, Erika sighed to herself. This isn't going to work. I can't do it. It's too awkward. If there was only someone I knew here, someone I could... wait a second, is that...?

Her gaze locked on a young woman sitting alone at the bar, back towards Erika. She was casually dressed in jeans and a white pullover, garb similar to the khakis and blue sweatshirt Erika wore. Short brown hair with a honey-colored tinge crowned her head, and her gray eyes gleamed as she looked down into her half-empty glass of wine.

It is her! Erika gasped, staring hard at the woman. She smiled, recognizing the familiar figure she'd seen on so many calendars and magazine covers. I've seen a few of her films too, and of course that show about aliens she was on that the WB cancelled last season. I've been catching episodes on UPN, just like with Buffy. She plays my favorite character. I've thought about her before a few times, fantasized... I've never met her, though. I wonder why she's alone tonight. Don't these people know who she is? Who's among them? I... Erika laughed and walked towards the woman, spying her opportunity. As she got closer, her inhibitions began to disappear one by one.

Reaching the woman's side, she tapped her on the shoulder. "Katherine Heigl, I presume?"

Her fellow actress turned, eyes widening. Then she blushed and nodded. "Yes. And you're Julia Stiles."

Not again, Erika grimaced. That happens so much, especially lately. I really need to meet that girl, agree on some varying hairstyles or something. We have the same agent, so it should be easy. But of course, that's not important right now. "Erika Christensen," she corrected Katherine, reversing her frown. "You know, from Traffic?"

"Oh," Katherine said, looking her over and nodding. "Right. I'm sorry. I..."

"It's okay," Erika replied, wondering how to begin. "I've seen you in Roswell. You're really good."

"Thanks." Katherine smiled. "I liked your film too. Um, what are you doing here?"

Erika paused, then gave her a knowing look. "What are you doing here?"

Katherine paused at the line, then shrugged. "Well, I was feeling down, and..." She gestured around the club. "I decided to go out and look for someone new."

Erika grinned and stepped closer. "You've found someone. That is, if you're interested."

"I..." Katherine looked her over again and shrugged. "Okay. But I need to get to know you."

"No problem," Erika said. "You want to get out of here?"

Katherine looked around the club and nodded. "Yes. Definitely yes." She grinned, stood up, and took Erika's offered hand. "Let's go."

***

"So you too were looking to feed the beast," Katherine chuckled as she drove, glancing at Erika. "That's why you were in there."

"Watch the road," Erika reminded her, smiling. "What do you mean, feed the beast?"

"Lust," Katherine said. "That's what I call it. The beast. I've had to deal with it all my life. Sometimes it directs me to men, sometimes women..."

Erika nodded. She had often compared her sexual desire to a beast too. "Do you go to Sapphic Rock often, or..."

"No. I have regular girlfriends and boyfriends, but sometimes..." She sighed. "It drives me crazy. You might understand better if I told you I was raised Mormon."

Erika smiled at the commonality. "Hokey religion."

"Yes." Katherine made a turn. "Don't misunderstand me. I value my beliefs, but..."

"I understand more than you know," Erika said. Katherine and I are such similar creatures, she thought. Both young actresses, both into the lifestyle but unsure of ourselves, and for similar reasons. I like her a lot. I'm really glad I found her tonight. "Do you live alone or..."

"My roommate's out of town. We'll have the place to ourselves." Katherine frowned. "Listen, Erika, I want you to know I'm not usually this fast. But tonight... the people at UPN have told me Roswell's probably not staying around. I really wanted it to, but it's not. The ratings aren't high enough. This, after what happened with Ground Zero..."

Her latest movie, Erika recalled. It got delayed by 9/11, like mine did. I read that somewhere. "You're depressed."

"No, just emotional. I'll get over it. If... you will help me?"

"Of course," Erika said. I'm a little intimidated by Katherine, she thought. She's had a great career, and it's still going strong despite the upsets. I envy her. "You know what Geena Davis told me about roles that get cancelled? They don't matter. As long as you remember them, learn from them, and appreciate their meaning, you can go on. Same with roles that bomb, if you're going to complain about that next."

Katherine smiled, taking in her words. Then she pulled over to a curb. "Here we are. I'm afraid the place is sort of a mess."

"That's fine," Erika said. She got out of the car and followed Katherine into the apartment, immediately grimacing when she saw the state it was in. She wasn't kidding about the mess, Erika mused. So much stuff cluttered around the functional furniture. Posters, clothes, books, videotapes... My own place isn't the cleanest in the world, but at least it's more organized- I think. She took her shoes off as Katherine locked the door behind them. Gotta relax.

Katherine nodded at the secured door, then dropped her purse and turned to face Erika. "Listen, whatever happens tonight, thank you."

"Don't mention it," Erika said. Katherine nodded and stepped closer, her arms stretching out. Erika extended hers back, accepting the embrace. So easy, she thought as they kissed. Thank goodness. I was so afraid, and now... Her lips locked on Katherine's, both opening. Their tongues came out slowly and touched one another. Then both of them dropped the kiss.

"Bedroom's through here," Katherine said, stepping away from Erika. She flashed her new friend a smile over her shoulder as she walked across the room, through the hall, and turned a corner into a room even more cluttered than the living room. Erika, following her, barely noticed. Her every nerve was tingling with anticipation, and she was doing her best to push it down.

Katherine turned as they entered the bedroom, took hold of Erika's shoulders, and kissed her again. Erika kissed back, arms encircling Katherine and fingers poking at her skin. The brunette let out a moan, her own hands starting to fondle Erika's sides. They found her breasts very quickly, squeezed them, then grabbed Erika's shirt and began to pull it up.

Erika stepped back and raised her arms to aid Katherine. The shirt was pulled off her and flung away, revealing the dark blue bra beneath. Could have gone without tonight, but I didn't know what to expect, Erika thought. I felt I needed the support. She stepped back from Katherine and unsnapped her bra. The brunette watched, smiling as it fell to the floor.

"Nice," Katherine said, stepping towards her and leaning down. Her lips touched Erika's left nipple, then her right, teeth and tongue bringing each to attention. Then she looked up at Erika's eyes, tongue touching the space between her breasts.

"Let me see yours," Erika requested, her hands touching Katherine's shirt. Her new friend nodded and stood up, took hold of the garment and pulled it off. She wore an American flag bikini top under it, her tan skin and hard nipples accented by the stars and stripes. Erika grinned as she watched Katherine discard that garment as well, freeing her hard pink-nippled globes.

She smiled and moved back in, embracing the other girl. They kissed each other's lips, their bodies pressing together. Their hands continued to roam, undressing each other now. Pants were unfastened and pushed down, panties following. They paused and looked down at each other, exchanging smiles again. Katherine's shaved her mound, Erika noticed. I know some women do that, I've seen it before, but not like this. I wonder how it... She gasped, distracted as Katherine's fingers came up and tangled in her lower blonde curls.

"Very nice," Katherine said, her fingers pressing within Erika. They touched her snatch's sides, caressed her inner thighs as they moved back and forth. Her other hand fondled each of Erika's breasts, fingers pinching the nipples. Mind back on the moment, Erika raised her hand and touched Katherine's thigh, fingers roaming along the bronzed expanse. Wonder how she feels, Erika thought, then moved her digits to Katherine's cunt. It was rough, as expected, but softer along the edges. She smiled, finding it was also wet. Katherine sighed and gave her another kiss.

They stood in the middle of the room for what seemed the longest time, breathing into each other's lips and caressing each other's bodies. They stepped out of their pants, kicked them away. Each continued to touch the other's cunt, and the other's breasts also. Their hands never stayed in one spot for long, though. Frequently they would sweep away from their partner's most sensitive points, touch the arms, legs, or back muscles. Their lips also continued to trade kisses, and they rubbed against each other's nipples and skin. Soon their juices were flowing heavily and at that moment, Katherine stepped back.

"On the bed," she said. Erika nodded, smiling. They walked towards the cot in the room's far corner and tumbled onto it, rolling onto their sides. They smiled at each other and kissed again, fingers twisting and tangling each other's hair. Their bodies were flushed, and their minds as well, emotional storms raging within. A car alarm went off somewhere outside, but they ignored it, too occupied with their newly discovered joy.

"Ahh!" Erika moaned as Katherine's fingers started rubbing her body again. She put her hands on Katherine, and soon they were moving in harmony, concentrating on one another's stomach and thighs.

Then their hands traveled on, pushing again at one another's lower regions. Each of them gasped as the other's fingers entered their cunt. Okay, Erika thought, I'll make her first one rapid, then slack off. No hurry, we have the whole night ahead. She pushed two fingers against the top of Katherine's pussy, found her clit, and began pinching and stroking it.

Katherine smiled, then probed for Erika's clit and began to return similar motions. Their other hands came up, fondled and squeezed at each other's breasts and sides. They continued to kiss heatedly as they did so, their bodies stiffening and pressing hard into one another. They hunched against one another rhythmically, gyrating wildly and then slowing down a bit before starting up again. Erika let out a series of deep breaths, her wetness rising. The entire length of Katherine's finger thrust into her, soaking it up.

"Ahh!" she breathed, smiling and kissing the other girl. Her fingers stabbed at Katherine's clit, matching the gesture. Their bodies kept rubbing each other as they moved, flushed skin clashing and nipples dueling like knives. Their tongues dueled as well, while their hands grabbed and squeezed random places on their torsos and thighs before returning to the most intimate points. Erika moaned into Katherine's mouth as she felt the other girl's hand on her rear, then again as it rubbed her spine, and then once more when it re-entered her cunt. Any second now, she thought, her waters rising as Katherine's fingers pushed deep. At the same instant, Katherine's foot swept up along hers, rubbed her in a way she had never felt before. That's it, Erika thought. I feel it, I'm...