Passion of the Gloves

Story Info
The living gloves have lusts to fulfill.
10.2k words
4
6.5k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The rabbit blinked groggily, swimming back to the realm of the waking after something that most surely should have been of the realm of fantasy and dreamland above all else. For Dai could not have truly have had such a wonderful encounter with the gloves, the magically enchanted beings conversing with him as well as gloves could, taking him upstairs and showing him just how much they appreciated him with an extended session of lovemaking. There had been more to it than that, of course, but that was the crux of it as Dai rolled over, head back on the pillows as sunshine cast across his face, the curtains having shifted in the night. Maybe he just hadn't closed them properly the night before.

No... No, that was silly. No, that could not be true. It must have been a dream, a very, very good dream. There wasn't anything stroking his muzzle at that very moment in time, waking him far more gently than any alarm, teasing down his ears as they tugged lightly, pulling just the right amount to feel pleasurably sensitive without actually being harmed or made to be sore. The partner he had there clearly had an agenda and Dai whimpered softly, turning his nose into those sweet caresses, whining and begging for more in the cutest, smallest little bunny squeaks that could be emitted from his throat and twitching lips.

No, he was alone in his bed, his dream continuing, for it had to be a dream, yes... Always, he would remember his dreams, the sensations lingering, teasing down his neck, something pushing the covers back. In a state of half-wakefulness, the bunny smiled and moaned breathily, eyes moving beneath his eyelids. But a dream could only be a dream if he was truly asleep and that ship had sailed the moment the morning sunshine had brushed his eyelids.

And yet there was no denying the tickling sensation brushing his whiskers, stroking and teasing them so very lightly that it was quite as if he had a lover right there in bed with him. And wouldn't that be something if he did have someone to share those so very soft sheets with, snuggling into their warmth? Of course, he was happy as he was and sometimes Dai thought too, privately, that he would not be able to enjoy the things in his life that he did if not for being single, which was at least a bonus for a young bun in the best years of his life.

But one could say that he had a lover of a sorts in the gloves that bobbed and danced before his eyes as they blearily blinked open, sticky with sleep as he yawned, showing a flash of rabbit teeth. Dai chuckled dryly, his throat sore after not having a glass of water the night before.

As if knowing what he needed before the groggy bunny's mind had even had a chance to catch up with the life that was now his reality, the purple satin gloves held out a palm and flashed off to the bathroom, returning in but the blink of an eye with a full glass of water. Maybe they had prepared it beforehand for him and merely forgotten to retrieve it but the way that the fingers, filled with what had to be a magical essence to give them both shape and body, brushed his as he took the glass in his own paw, lips quirking up in a faint, sleepy smile.

"Hey... Thanks."

That was all he could get out before the need to down the glass became overwhelming and he shot the satin gloves a grateful look as he allowed the simple beverage to slide down his throat. It was funny how such a simple thing as water could make one feel so much better so quickly but he was grateful to have them there, the bed sheets slipping down his chest and exposing his tan fur as he emptied the glass in one go.

"Ah... That's better."

It felt right to at least say some things out loud when the gloves were there to 'hear' him, although it felt like he should have had other ways of phrasing things when referring to the sentience of an object that should have been inanimate. It didn't matter in the grand scheme of things, however, as the gloves flitted up to caress his muzzle, making him blush as they stroked and smoothed along the lines of his fur, whiskers pressed back lightly against his face with the nerve-endings there tingling wonderfully.

Of course, they still had an agenda and he squealed as the sheets were yanked, rolling him sharply to the other side of the bed. The glass went flying but the gloves caught it expertly as if they had been expecting that to happen, setting it aside and returning swiftly to their task of dumping poor Dai out of bed. There was no standing up against them and he was more than happy about that in his own way, laughing and squealing like a younger bun all over again as his ears flopped back and forth, the happy action reminding him of brighter days with a delicious little shiver.

The gloves, however, were relentless and tipped him out of bed entirely with seemingly mischievous glee, although they seemed careful to make sure that he landed on the plush rug beside his bed rather than the cold, hard floor. That would have been an unpleasant awakening indeed but, as it was, he got up and dusted off his bare fur with a cheeky click of his tongue against the roof of his mouth, acting affronted even though he was not really bothered by any of it at all.

"Alright, alright, you got what you wanted -- I'm up! But you'd better stay out here when I shower, okay?" Dai smiled and took one of the gloves in paw, squeezing their fingers lightly. "I don't want you to get damaged by the water, of course. You're too important for that."

Realising that he had maybe overstepped the line, he mumbled something else unintelligible and darted off around the corner into the adjoining bathroom, ears and cottontail whipping around behind him as if to bear swift witness and testament to his passing. The hot fall of the shower drenched him as he stepped in, the heat just the antidote to a night of sleep where he could have, honestly, have spent a little more time sleeping. But that was all well and good, truly, in the sense that he'd rather be awake for a good reason than a bad one.

Tipping his head up to the head, he moaned softly as his fur flattened to his face, soaked in the best of ways. True, it was difficult to get fur dry again afterwards but a shower was truly the cure for so many ills that he was surprised that it had not yet been touted as some miracle-cure for cancer. But he would always like his showers and the soothing peace they allowed him, not needing to think even as his background thoughts whirred and bustled away, each one vying for its own little kind of attention.

He didn't hear the gloves wriggling, trying the lock, handle jolting lightly. Of course, they had absolutely no intention at all to listen to him and that was all well and good when it was them making the call on that count, squirming their way under the door itself in their deflated state, which seemed to allow them to get just about anywhere. Once in the bathroom, they flitted up, hovering before the steamed-up mirror as if they were considering drawing on it. The gloves, however, only twitched thoughtfully before placing a simple handprint on it, something to show that they had been there and had left their mark, even though they had every intention of making a far more permanent mark on the life of one particular bunny.

"Hey!"

The gloves eased over his shoulders, taking the shower puff from him, one of the fancy things that came in Christmas gift sets and one never quite got around to using. It had seemed time to break it out but he still didn't seem to be the one getting to use it as the gloves took control, washing him thoroughly as they flaunted themselves before his eyes and the blue tiles of the shower cubicle, cut off from the rest of the bathroom with a lighter coloured curtain.

"You really shouldn't... Oh..."

But he could not complain all that much as they stroked over his skin and fur, alternating between using the shower implement itself to clean him, easing under arms and down his front, closer and closer to what was their true focus. They could not deny it and would not either, wanting his cock and his cum even then, though it would not be as pure as they could get it, being diluted with the water. But there were things too that the satin gloves could do to help with that and they were more than keen to use their powers to the very best of their abilities in the name of their little mutual agreement...so to speak.

"You'll get damaged..." Still, Dai tried to ward them off, blushing and moaning as they teased between his legs, cradling his balls as if they were a precious treasure. "Oh... Ohhh..."

His cock swelled up in the palm of one, finger closing delicately around, but the other glove floated up before his muzzle, water droplets glistening on the satin without actually penetrating the fabric. It was quite a clever little feature of the magic, although they could not explain to him exactly how it worked, but they put the forefinger and the thumb together, the remaining three fingers spread out in an 'okay' gesture, that at least alleviated his concerns about them becoming damaged.

The shower puff was quickly forgotten but they did not spend too much time on his shaft and balls, seeming to take greater delight and pleasure from teasing him, their caresses taking on a different hue under the water. Trying to get some manner of respite for himself, Dai leaned back against the wall of the shower, head rolling and ears flattening, but they did not even allow him that, hustling him up and turning him around to rinse off the soap suds in the most erotic fashion. Palms and fingers swept down his body, smoothing his wet fur, and all he could do was twitch and shiver in their delectable grasp as he was both teased and made cleaner than he thought he'd ever been in his life.

Maybe showering alone was overrated?

The gloves were not very likely to allow him to take a shower alone anyway so that point was by the by at the end of the day, something that would never again come to the forefront of his mind as the gloves shook off the droplets beading on them, emerging clean and dry even while he was still riled up.

"Come on..." Dai groaned, begging with his eyes. "Can't you give me a hand over here? Hm? Hm? Come on, that was a good one!"

But jokes weren't going to persuade the gloves that floated up, turned left and right with the palm facing down: so-so. He was going to have to do better than that if he wanted to impress them but, well, he would have plenty of time to see just what floated their kinky little boat he was sure too if they hung around.

Drying was more erotic still than washing and he was not even allowed to pick up the towel for himself, the gloves managing to thoroughly fluff up and dry him without actually obscuring his body from view. The kinky show, truly, was more than he could bear, the gloves flitting up too to wipe off the mirror just so his panting, blushing face was on show all the more. He was not quite just a tool for them to use as they pleased but it was a strange dynamic indeed to have a friend like them with so many powers and yet the cruelly wicked ability to take advantage of him at a moment's notice. If they were able to talk in a language that he could more easily understand, Dai was sure too that they would have fantastic conversations -- interspersed with sexual interludes, of course, where he gladly and blissfully gave them his cum, feeding their magic more and more so that they may continue to live and thrive.

"I can put my own clothes on, you know!"

Sitting on the edge of his bed, Dai sighed and rolled his eyes, although it was all in good-natured amusement at how helpful the gloves wanted to be, bringing over outfit after outfit for him to select, although he did not try each of them on as they would really have liked him to. The gloves, however, supposed that they would have to take what they got in some circumstances, holding up a T-shirt with blue stripes on it to his torso as if they were observing and anticipating just how he would look in it.

"You forgot underwear," he said, poking one of the gloves lightly. "Are you even trying here?"

Just a little quirk of his humour but the gloves shot straight upright with the fingers stiff, bouncing about indignantly and making movements with the fingers themselves as if they were 'chattering', shocked and furious that he would make such an assumption. But the 'slap' that they gave his muzzle for such a crudely obscene comment only made the rabbit giggle all the more like a boyfriend that had crossed the line ever so slightly with a partner that did not quite know still whey they kept him around.

Dai, on the other hand, did not end up with underwear on that day and they batted his fingers away, wiggling and poking at him until he relented, backing away from the drawer in his bedroom that contained such items of clothing.

"Really, no?" The rabbit huffed and puffed out his cheeks with air, suppressing the urge to roll his eyes. "You're really demanding..."

He did not let on that the idea of going out without undergarments on was actually rather exciting; he had to keep some cards in his hand, after all. But what he did not know was that the gloves were always one step ahead of him, planning and plotting all the things they could do together, although their true purpose was something that would only come to light at a much later date and time when their relationship had grown even closer. Much closer.

Breakfast was a similar affair, the gloves floating around him in his loose jeans, sneaking their touches and caresses where they could get them -- which was pretty much everywhere. They didn't seem to mind the jeans so much but that was the least of the bunny's worries when it came to their touches and teases. They were not discerning in where they teased too when he bent down to get out a saucepan, squealing and blushing furiously as they pinched his buttocks, tail bobbing frantically.

"Hey!"

But it was all in good fun and the gloves held their palms up in a 'what can you do?' gesture, although he was getting better and better at reading them with all the time that passed. Truly, it was better to have some manner of a good relationship between them otherwise he could surely see things going south even as he set himself up to cook a lazy weekend breakfast, thankful that he did not have to rush at any point as he fried up some eggs, musing over what to add to them. Parsley, perhaps? Yet he was not being all that good of a host, the bun that he knew himself to be when it came to looking after his guests of sorts.

"Alright... That's that started. Do you need anything to eat?"

He felt foolish asking that but it was a pleasantry that he felt that he had to offer, for the gloves had already done so much for him. If gloves could have rolled their eyes, however, that was just what they would have done, fluttering their fingers and floating down as if they were so shocked that he had made such a suggestion that they could not hold themselves aloft for even a moment longer. Chuckling, Dai rolled his eyes and took that answer for what it was, even if he did not know what they had in mind as yet. Of course, it was nothing out of the ordinary, considering the kinky nature of their relationship already and he would do well to anticipate such treatment every morning going forward from that point on.

The gloves would feed themselves while he was eating, his cock still half-hard in his jeans, although they had succeeded in getting him out of the bedroom without any underwear on, which was a bonus in itself. As he plated up eggs and toast for himself with plenty of butter, they tapped their fingers anxiously on the table, hurrying him up the best they could so that they could get to the main event and delight of what they were looking for.

"Alright, alright... I thought you said you weren't hungry! Did you want something then? What can I get for you?"

The gloves were more than capable of getting what they wanted, however, and spared not the time for charades, even though there were several rather lewd actions that could have depicted just what they wanted for their breakfast. One glove distracted him, taking his fork delicately between fingers and thumb, while the other did the work that they both wanted to do, darting down to his jeans and unzipping the prize that they found there.

"Ah... Oh... Mmmph!"

It was not anything sexual that Dai gagged on but it was more difficult than he cared to admit to concentrate on the bite of food being shoved into his mouth while his dick was getting hard. It may have been such for many others in the world too but it was hardly a question that he would ask of anyone. If he told anyone about the gloves, in fact, they would surely think him quite mad for imagining that they were alive, flitting and floating about with a mind of his own, although there was no denying the close of those fingers around his cock, coaxing him to full hardness so very readily. After being teased in the shower, he was more than ready for action and rocked into their touch even as the other half of the pair insisted on feeding him, delivering bite after bite of delicious food to his lips while his cock was pleasured and milked in the very best of ways.

He moaned but dared not spare the words, paws and gloves taken up in other activities, the bunny's ears folding back submissively as he chewed. Next time, they would be able to play out just what they wanted from Dai at breakfast-time, playing out the charade of connection between Dai eating his own food and them taking his cum as food and sustenance, but they would all enjoy everything for the time being, his hips thrusting lightly, swimming in a sea of over-stimulation. Too much sensation came all at once and it was just about all he could do just to swallow his food as the gloves kept on feeding him, insisting that he eat more and more even though he had made more food than he could handle. Such was the case with a full mouth, however, that he could not even stop them, loathe to try to pin them down to the table for fear that they would get the wrong idea about all of it. And he wouldn't want that after they'd done so much for him!

Still, that pumping massage on his cock was delightful and he sank into sensuality, letting it carry him up and away, tingling want throbbing through him, itching to be released. Had it only been last night that he had last gotten off? There was something luridly lewd about the gloves that made him want to climax over and over again, rocking into the closed fingers of one that felt even more real than another fur's paw ever could have been. They were not long either but a short length that still allowed him to feel that they were just gloves -- and yet so much more than gloves, exciting him into a panting, grunting frenzy, need rising and rising more and more with every moment that dared to pass.

And he could not hold back, crying out with his breakfast finished, spending his lust into the gloves that seemed intent only on milking him dry. Dropping the fork with a clang, the breakfast-feeding glove darted away with wicked glee, dancing through the air as if they had suddenly been afforded a great prize indeed. And maybe that was what he was, at least in part, to them as he spent himself, spurt after spurt of cum filling the opening of the second glove while the first milked and pumped his length for all it was worth, making sure that not a single drop of his seed was left to go to waste. That, after all, would not do when they had so much to learn and teach their cute little furry bunny...