Passion of the Gloves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the button popped free on his jeans, the wicked articles of magical clothing in question leapt free in a 'ta-da' of a wiggle, showing off and flickering back and forth, manically wiggling. But all Dai could do in turn was moan and beg for release, words fumbled together into a blur of sensuality, so very desperate for something that only the gloves now could give him. And just how low had he sunk in life that he needed the gloves to get him off rather than putting his own paw to his cock? In the back of his mind, he doubted still that that would be allowed, so much so that he had not attempted it once for himself since the enchanted gloves came into his life.

Blinking, he half managed to sit up, the purple gloves dragging his jeans off his legs, heart leaping into his mouth and staying there, pounding desperately. He could barely breathe, could barely think, but could see enough to know that the rest of his gloves had finished their work and were scattered, 'deflated', around the house, several pairs in the hall and visible through the door into the kitchen. They must have done well but the satin ones snatched up the bag with the maid's costume, dextrously ripping apart the packaging to get at the costume within, that they then levitated with a similar manner of magic.

But Dai could not have anticipated the gloves floating into the place where 'hands' on the costume may have resided if it had been worn by a furry, animating it with the semblance of a body even if there was none. With a purple feather duster complete with the costume, it swiftly became clear just why the gloves had insisted on that one while the bunny shakily laughed, cock still hard and drooling, pre-cum smeared over the tip.

"It's...ah... Wow, very nice..."

Yet it was more than simply difficult to concentrate on what was before his eyes as his cock throbbed and pulsed, so very desperate for attention. He needed something, needed more, and yet he could not even vocalise it as the animated maid's costume and the gloves themselves darted off, scooping up every last pair from his house. They must have done a very thorough job indeed as they even shot upstairs to collect those too, latex and leather and silk and satin -- why, there was even a cute, cotton pair in the mix too! There was something too about the cool of that particular fabric in the height of summer that made him moan, swapping one sensation for the other in the height of his passion for erotically kinky gloves.

Despite his near orgasm and hard cock, Dai watched, enraptured, the show too much to ignore. And he could only anticipate just what they had in mind too as they unceremoniously deposited every last pair of the gloves into his lap at the very moment that they came to life again. All of a sudden, their many materials surrounded him, long evening gloves slinking and winding around his arms and legs as if they were animalistic, a pet that had missed him and was simply glad that he had come home. Shorter wrist-length gloves even fought for position, slipping onto his paws, and he moaned at the feel, opening and closing his fingers just for a little more sensation, feeling how the fabric shifted over his fingers, satin brushing fur in such a fashion that it was a wonder, truly, that he did not cum right then and there.

There was far more to come and he was not to be left wanting as the satin gloves and the maid's costume beckoned him on, crooking a finger and then, very gently, taking his wrist to lead him upstairs. Oh, they wanted something and he had stored up his cum for so long for them, a pair of latex gloves squeezing Dai's backside as if they thought that they needed to let on to him just a little more what was coming to him.

His mind floated and he could not have been quite sure just when his first orgasm came to him but he knew that he was on all fours being milked as if his life depended on it, head tucked down and lips parted in a long, drawn-out moan. The gloves did not need to hold him but a lubed-up finger -- mm, satin this time not the latex pair -- pushed up into his anal passage at the very point of orgasm, teasing him open even though he didn't really need any manner of preparation. No male did, of course, if the penetrator was going to go slowly and the gloves only had his pleasure in mind after such an exhaustingly long day. Slowly, slowly, they pushed in and teased him with a softer feel and a reduction in friction that the highest quality satin afforded, curling up against his prostate as another digit was added just for that added jot of stimulation.

Too much... Had he cum yet? His head spun and spun and he cried out, twisting back and forth and completely failing to hold himself back as cum shot from his dick. In his mind, the cum-shot was more than it actually was but Dai was so caught up in his own lust that he missed the sight of the purple gloves departing from the outfit to poise with the 'holes' open to drink up every last drop of his cum like an open mouth that was hungry to be fed over and over again. It was only the first of many gifts that they would take from him that evening but everything was both freely taken and given, the bunny humping and grinding as another pair of gloves gently removed his T-shirt, sweat darkening light patches of fur in his abject lust.

It was too much for him to handle and all he could do was moan and grunt, that first stream of cum trailing off lightly as he humped and panted, ears sensually folded back. It was the best kind of position to be in, whimpering and moaning, eyes closed, sensation after sensation overpowering him. And that was all that he wanted to be overpowered even if he did not need to be held down, submissive and subservient as the satin gloves cleaned off his cock of imaginary dirt, sweeping around and around, partially deflated, the full length of his cock, which could not help but remain hard.

As he groaned in what had to be the afterglow, the purple satin gloves, which had most certainly grown longer during the course of the day, posed before him, the maid's costume dropping as if an invisible furry wearing it had dropped to their knees. But they had no cock to present him with as they glowed faintly, infused with a fresh dose of his seed, pushing a finger into his mouth for him to adoringly suckle on.

Dai's eyes may or may not have rolled back into his head but he could barely focus on any one thing as sensation after sensation threatened hammered him, clamouring for attention, forcing him to grunt and huff, whimpering for more even if he could not yet take it. But they would give it to him either way, simpering around him, teasing and bringing a rise to his hips, thrusting and grinding into nothing.

The fingers took the place of a cock in his mouth and he moaned around them, even bobbing and twisting his head lightly, just to show how much he adored it, how much he wanted it all to never, ever, not even for a moment, stop. The hem of the longest gloves, evening satin, trailed over his back, bringing a shiver to his muscles, but the massage went on, so many pairs of gloves covering his whole body, even massaging and running their 'fingers' through his tousled hair. His little bun-tail did not go without either as it was so very lightly tugged and teased, the sensitive nerves at the base tingling as they responded, his body craving and wanting more even if his lips could not vocalise what he needed so terribly.

So much... He suckled on the gloves, whimpering and leaning after them, the fingers of them remaining in his mouth even as they enchanted the rest to tease through his fur in a sensual grope. They knew what Dai needed and they'd give it to him in every last potent dose that he craved, slipping from his lips as if they were loathe to leave him. But, oh, they had so much more in mind, controlling the maid's costume to replace a physical body, trembling with excitement as his lust and passion infused them. And yet they still needed his cum.

The bed. His back pressed over it, legs hanging off the side, but the gloves did not mean to leave him hanging, on pair after the other -- not just the satin ones that had started it all -- curling and snaking around and around his cock. He should have softened, should have needed a break, but they aroused such desire in him that he could not keep from panting, moaning and gyrating, caught up in the moment. Dai heaved for breath, rolling his hips into the touch of those gloves over and over again, each different fabric affording him another sensation.

But they had more in mind, a latex pair, lubed-up on the inside, slipped over his shaft -- one over his cock and the other massaging his balls. Stars exploded behind his closed eyelids and he heaved for breath that would not come, twisting even as he imagined that he was already climaxing again right there and then, desperate for more as the gloves demanded everything that he had and so much more too.

The teasing in public left him a helpless mess of a bun, hind paws kicking and gently restrained by a silken pair of gloves. And they proved to be more sensual than any other restraints that may have been utilised, the touch holding him firmly, a lover's caress. And were the gloves not his lovers at the end of the day, the teasing drama calling him in and in and in, a kinkier interlude than he could have ever imagined otherwise for himself. They tightened on his ankles and he flung his arms back behind his head for added measure, submitting completely and utterly to what he deemed as a higher power and force in his life. The gloves commanded him and he was only to be prey to their whims, rising and falling, panting and heaving, a feral growl like no other rising from his mouth that he could not have anticipated.

They did that to him, somehow. They got him to moan and twist and howl and beg for more. With his T-shirt off, there was more of him still to tease and he found himself all of a sudden on his front, humping and grinding his cock into the bed, maybe a pillow, as the gloves layered his back, a massaging touch. The maid's outfit floated before him and the satin gloves tweaked his ears passionately, letting the tiny action draw tingling pleasure to him as he grunted and tried to rock and thrust, over and over again.

Cum... He needed to cum. And the gloves needed it too, the most explosive orgasm that Dai had ever had. He needed it even though he could not as yet understand the climax that was to cum, denied and humping, thrusting like a wild creature that did not yet know true pleasure. His anal ring was penetrated sweetly once more but the leather gloves yielded less than any others, more like the latex but with a rougher, more natural texture.

And he was up on all fours again, crying out and thrusting back even as the purple gloves took his muzzle between both of them, caressing and smoothing his muzzle, teasing and slipping down just to make him want them all the more. Before his eyes, the silhouette of them glowed and grew ever so slightly and yet it was still noticeable to the discerning eyes of a bunny who had made the gloves his life, taking over all that he was passionate about in the world and then some all over again.

They needed him as much as they needed him and he was sat up, gloves supporting his thighs, sweat darkening patches on his fur, much in need of a shower with the faintest lick of his own musk darkening the air. Sex, after all, was not a perfectly clean endeavour and yet he still tried to keep the gloves in pristine condition at all times, although the magical pair helped more than a little with that. They kept any specks of dirt or dust from them and his whiskers tingled, feeling the lure of his orgasm layering heavily upon him.

Closer and closer... The fingers played a tune down his cock, the purple satin pair complete with their maid's costume taking control. For it would be them that teased his brutally powerful orgasm forth, the backs of the fingers teasing back up under his balls, sensing the weight of them with bendable dexterity. They could do things, after all, that no furry paws could and Dai relished in just how far they pushed him, leaning back against the headboard of the bed, not even aware of the solidness behind him.

Oh... So close... So very close...

And then he was there, tipping over the edge as his mind fought to control himself, his body not his to control. He moaned, lips parted, ears folded back, desperate for the moment, although he could not snatch one singular sensation out of it all, hissing in a rush of breath that was so very desperately needed in his lungs not outside. But there was no way to hold back as he moaned and heaved, grunting passionately as the gloves took his cock well in hand. And yet they did not milk him on their own as every last pair in his extensive collection layered his entire body, too many sensations driving in, trailing and groping and squeezing and even tweaking his nipples through his fur, too much for one mind to understand and lust for.

The purple gloves did not take his cum into the opening of them this time, however, but allowed his cum to pool in the palm, but not a single drop escaped. Their magic snared those tantalising droplets even as they sought to leap free, splattering messily, glowing as they shot back and melted sinuously into the very satin fabric of those gloves, although Dai was too far gone in himself to notice how they drank him down, the fingertips fluttering and pulsing, tugging at the firm skin of his shaft all for his ultimate sexual pleasure.

And yet an orgasm could not go on forever, the rest of his gloves catching him before his arms gave out and he cracked his head on the wall, easing him down so that he was lying on the bed, cock soften as the purple gloves made sure that they took every last drop. Feeding the last dribbles of cum into the opening of the gloves, they tingled and shivered, struggling to stay still as Dai whimpered breathless, sore in more than just his body. Erotic pleasure like no other flooded his limbs, drawing energy from him and replacing it with a tingling yet sleepy ecstasy in the lingering heat of the afterglow.

"I..."

And yet there was no need for words either as he lay there, an exhausted mess of a bun with so much more to give. But, first, sleep would have to be had as he was stroked into dreamless slumber by the very gloves that had brought everything to be, breathing life into all that gave him the hope that each and every previous moment of sexual ecstasy would remain to be topped, never reaching that final pinnacle from which he could go no further.

Stroking his whiskers, the satin gloves floated, a little plumper than usual as if they had 'drank down' too much of his seed, their essence bloated with overfeeding. And yet they could always have more as Dai mumbled in his sleep, rolling over to press his face into the pillow, not a single drop of seed sticky and drying in his fur. The gloves would never have allowed any of his seed to go to waste.

They would be right there for him, of course, when he awoke again. And who knew what tales they would draw from his hungry lips as they milked his cock over and over again in days and weeks to come?

Putting a finger to the rabbit's lips, the gloves shivered in a smile.

Only the gloves knew the truth.