Passion of the Gloves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, well... Ah... That was..."

Dai couldn't get the words out that he wanted to, the gloves helping him clean up tenderly with a washcloth and even doing his jeans back up again for him, grateful for what he had been able to offer him. They even gave him a cheeky high-five that may have been more appropriate in another situation, the bun laughing weakly and shaking his head, ears flopping from one side to the other, drooping and slunk back. When he was so very clearly the happily submissive party in the liaison, it simply did not feel right to raise them.

"Now that breakfast is done," he said, smiling happily in the afterglow, warmth tingling through him. "Would you be able to help me tidy up the house? Things have gotten a bit behind this week and I could really use an extra pair of...hands?"

He giggled and the gloves tapped his nose, admonishing him for yet another bad joke but some things, most certainly, had to have the lighter side of life taken from them. There was no sense in being serious all the time and that in itself was just something that the gloves would have to get used to with him.

They replied in the affirmative -- a gesture that was easy to understand as they simply gave him a double thumbs-up. Perhaps with others it would have been cheesy but being able to understand them so easily made him grin as they bounced and clapped together, somehow managing to make a sharp clapping noise as if they really were filled with hands or paws, something of a substance other than magic, at least. But, hey, that was just the beauty of them and it was high-time that he enjoyed and anticipated the kinky direction that his life seemed to have ended up taking.

What he did not expect, however, was for the satin pair of gloves to call on the horde, the enchanted collection bursting from his special cupboard in the bedroom and flooding forth, an array of floating cloth in so many different materials that sometimes Dai wondered if he remembered every single pair in his collection. They flowed over the stairs without touching anything, easily moving around one another as if they were all part of the same being and entity, a flock that could not be stopped and that no one either had any intention of calling halt to.

"Oh!"

Dai jumped and laughed at his own folly as his gloves bobbed and swirled around him, a manic horde that demanded attention, even though he was the one who would be directing them, which made a change. Things had started very differently but that did not stop him from giving the satin pair that had started it all a high-five, his spirits lifting in spite of the cleaning that was to come: not his favourite task in the world. The gloves made it all the more fun regardless of anything else, which was, at the very least, a hearty bonus to play with.

"Let's get to work!"

The stairs opened out into the living room but the bunny was quick-minded enough to rush in ahead of them, closing the blinds before his neighbours got a very strange surprise indeed! Not that anyone, to his knowledge, made a habit of looking in his windows but it was hardly a chance that he was willing to take. Just how would he explain that one!

"Wait!" He said, holding up his paws before they darted in ahead of him, caught up under their own spell, the satin gloves that had started it all hovering as if they were surprised that he was not racing along with it. "I just need... One second."

He couldn't risk them escaping and activating them was one thing, even though he had only expected the purple satin pair to help him with anything. Not that he was not grateful for the assistance, of course, only that they made the logistics of it all a little more difficult.

"Okay, how do I split this?"

He glanced at the gloves but they all put their palms up, offering no advice.

"Hm... Okay, I want a satin pair... You, the blue ones, you can vacuum. The latex ones can dust. The leather..."

And so it went on, although it was indeed a strange position of power for him to so very abruptly find himself in a position of command and control. It was not for the purple satin gloves, of course, to dictate things when it was his house and they seemed to understand that, waving at him as if to say that he should go on, go ahead and keep doing what he was doing. Dai was not the sort of bunny, of course, to not assist with the cleaner -- he was far from a dictator in that regard -- and picked up a feather duster too, for it was most likely the kinkiest little tool in his cleaning repertoire, complete with real ostrich feathers. It may have even have been used in the bedroom at some point... Maybe the gloves would be the next ones to use it on him too!

That would be very interesting but it was interesting simply to watch the gloves going about their work, using a yellow duster to carefully wipe down the skirting boards, fingers pressing lightly into the cloth as if they were actively striving to be delicate about the work that they had been requested to complete. The intricacy with which they went about their tasks made it difficult too for even him to concentrate at the task at hand, the feather duster hanging limp in his paw as he squatted to see what they were doing with the handheld vacuum cleaner. The blue satin pair was taking care of that and he squinted as he peered into the hole where a paw or even a hand would normally go, amazed at the emptiness there even while he knew that there was a magical force at play that kept them alive, animated in their own kind of beauty.

They worked together so well, not touching one another as each pair of gloves actively and confidently worked around one another. They didn't need to come together, the magic that fuelled them allowing them to breeze around like a singular flock of birds, moving as one. It was all Dai could do to sit back and strive to take them all in at once, eyes darting this way and that was as he tried to understand what was happening, but it just was not possible to focus on everything at once with so much going on!

Giving up on his duster -- ah, that could be done in a bit! -- he followed a pair of silk gloves into the kitchen, worried for a moment that they would become damaged in their cleaning. He, of course, had nothing to worry about as the magic that the satin gloves in true command had infused them with ensured that not a drop of grease or dirt marked them, allowing them to remain in pristine condition while they went about their merry work. Truly, if they had had lips, they would have been whistling a tune as they worked, bobbing as they happily scrubbed away at the hob, the flat top at least making it easier to clean that the older-style ones were.

It was good, in a way, to see them so happy with their work but he could not stop a smile from pulling at his lips. Why, the satin gloves had even managed to breathe fresh life into the yellow rubber gloves that usually lived under the sink and they were performing the very apt task of scrubbing the kitchen floor! They could have used the mop but it was more amusing to see them as they were like that and the pair that had started it all floated in oh-so-casually, fingers wiggling, just to see his reaction to the little trick they had in store for him.

But maybe the crux of it was that they didn't quite want him to be taken u with cleaning the entirety of the house by himself, for that would have made it more difficult still for them to tease him when there was, very fairly, work still to be done.

"You've really thought of everything, haven't you?" He murmured, unable to help himself from praising them, fingertips dancing over his muzzle, his whiskers, his eyelids, in the glove-ish version of a kiss. "I don't know how you do it!"

He was over the top in his tongue, gushing about them even as they fluttered and made little gestures -- "oh, you!" And yet they made their intentions clear, acting as if they were putting their 'hands' on invisible hips, playing it all up as the horde of gloves swarmed around, putting everything in the kitchen back into its rightful place as Dai squealed, so many different textures and fabrics brushing him, teasing him, sliding between his legs almost as if by accident as they went about their work.

Of course, none of it was by accident as they stroked and massaged, a very distracted bunny stumbling back into the living room and double-checking, once again, that there was not even a single little crack in the blinds through which anyone could see his shame and lust. It was cleaning, just cleaning, but cleaning with an added twist that forced him to push on through it, moaning and whimpering as they crawled up the insides of his legs, making a play at pushing him lightly to the side so that they could better go about his work.

He sat, shakily. It was not as if he was going to be able to concentrate on the task at hand and another pair of lusciously silver satin gloves that cut off around the wrist had taken up his feather duster anyway. Absently, he watched them with no small measure of curiosity, how the fingers held it and the interior of the fabric shimmered too, a view of the gloves in action that he would never normally be able to adore and enjoy as he did. In more ways than one, the purple gloves had opened his eyes to so much more in the world that he had thought he already knew and understood.

Floating to his thigh, they counted out numbers on their fingers and Dai grinned. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven -- seven rooms in the house and they had it all accounted for! Just what was he so worried about thinking that he wasn't going to get all of the cleaning done? They had it all in hand in more ways than one and the gloves exploded up like twin fireworks, fanning and dancing and tottering about in mid-air on their fingertips, putting on a show that was almost more entertaining than watching the magical scene going on around him.

"Why don't we leave these guys here to clean and I'll take you out to explore a little? Did you see anything outside that antique shop? Were you anywhere interesting before?"

Dai smiled and waved his paw, quieting the gloves before they started in on a charade that he would not be able to understand without more concentration than he was really prepared to give at that moment.

"You know what? Never mind. I'll show you around anyway. You must be getting bored to death of my place! I'm sure we can be discreet. So, are you up for it?"

Of course, all the gloves were going to do was float up tap him on the nose, giving him another thumbs up at the very moment that the one that he had not been paying due attention to goosed him, pinching his rump. Eyes wide, he shrieked a moment too late and spun around, batting at them ineffectively.

"Yowch! Are you ever going to stop doing that? It hurts!"

Well, stating the obvious wasn't going to get him anywhere but there was, of course, the question of just how he was going to take the gloves out without them giving themselves away. He didn't really have any clothes that would be suitable out on the street with a pair of gloves hanging out of the pocket! The bedroom or the bar, however... Well, those may have been another matter entirely if they were an option. But maybe some other time?

"You've got to stay hidden... What are you thinking here? You can't be seen and, well, you're going to want to wriggle about to see everything, aren't you? You can't just be held in my paw or anything like that..." Rubbing his chin and whiskers, Dai sighed. "Maybe this isn't going to work, I don't want to lock you away or anything."

It wouldn't be at all like the gloves to be coy about what they wanted and the case for them wanting him to go without underwear that day, the gloves wasting no time at all in showing him exactly what they wanted from him. The button on his jeans was done up in one moment and then loosened the next, the gloves not needing much space at all to squirm and sensually wiggle into his jeans. But there were no underwear to get in the way and they slithered softly around his legs and balls, almost studiously avoiding his cock in promise of what was to come.

Unsure whether to leap or stand stock-still, Dai's jaw dropped as he flinched, ears slicked back and eyes unfocused.

"Whoa! Okay, okay, okay! Do you have to do that? That's, well... Uh... Um..."

The bunny blushed furiously and tucked his chin down shyly, even though there was no one actually there that he had to be shy about. It forced him into a submissive position once more as their fingers closed around his soft cock, slowly becoming firmer and harder once more, as much as he fought and fought not to tent out the front of his jeans. Not if he was going to go out! Why couldn't they just stay inside and stay put?

But the gloves squeezed his cock and told him that trying to get out of it now would be a bad idea. Resigned to it, not without a due amount of trepidation, Dai gulped audibly and the gloves responded by groping his balls, slipping down around them as they rolled and massaged and tried to take things further than they already were. But they were not going to take 'no' for an answer as they squeezed and egged him on, forcing him to head out and down the road with a blush on his face, no one around him any the wiser as to what was really going on between his thighs.

Lunch was interesting, Dai sitting in a secluded corner while the gloves teased and groped, getting him to a state of half-hardness over and over again, although they did not allow him to get off -- that may have been worse than anything else. His fork trembled on the way to his mouth and, still, the gloves force him on, closing around him and even using the opening of one of the gloves to masturbate him. It was the strangest version of a hand-job that he'd ever received and most certainly the only one that he had, so far, received out in public. The teasing edges of the cuff trailed over and under his balls, teasing and stroking them, the light fluff there only adding an extra element to the sensation.

Not climaxing, however, was different than anything and he clenched his jaw, trying to hide it all, eyes narrowing as he shuddered, embarrassed and humiliated and excited in equal measures. It was just what he needed, forced into subservience, controlled by the gloves as they played one finger, two fingers, three fingers, four -- all the fingers on one glove down the full, hard length of his cock.

"Please... Come on..."

But he didn't truly want to cum, not there out in public, the potential shame of it all rising and rising as they bid him walk home, the tips of the fingers occasionally daring to peek out the waistline of his jeans. They had to see, had to look out, trembling in excitement between the prolonged milking of that cock that gave them so much life and energy, the 'sleeves' of their being lengthening ever so slightly as they drew more and more magic from him. There was something special about the bunny that made them more and more themselves, what they were supposed to be, delightfully infused with magic and seeking out their origin in the world. What was their purpose? Where were they supposed to go? Only time and a helpful companion, of course, would be able to help them tell that tale...

And yet that did not stop them from teasing and seducing him without actually being about to see his muzzle and his reactions, each and every little shift and tremor in his body vibrating through to the gloves as if he was actively trying to convey his passion to them. They tickled under his sack into the space between them and his anal ring, although that was not yet their focus at that time. He had so much more to offer than that and that manner of penetration would be too crude in the moment of lust, out and about in public where anything could reveal them. The gloves almost wanted to be revealed just to see what the world would make of them, even though that could lead to their end.

Dai flinched and hobbled, the gloves slackening off as if they no longer contained any substance and trailing over his cock, so hard to hide in his jeans. If he'd worn tight underwear or any underwear at all he might have been in a better place to hide his arousal but all he could do was try not to think too much about how the gloves slipped and slithered in a satin caress, running around his thighs and squeezing into the muscle there too, exploring just how they could make him twitch and jerk and jump in the most tantalising of ways.

Ah! But there was something more that the gloves wanted from him and they firmed up again, clenching lightly around his cock with a domineering grasp, directing him off as they used his dick like a joystick. The bunny whimpered as he followed their lead, their grasp making him feel like he wanted to thrust, to push into them, which coincidentally darted his steps straight off the road home and to a shop at the side. He tried to pause before the window but the gloves peeked out the waistband again and wiggled against him, egging him on so that he had no option but to go in.

"A costume shop?" He whispered fiercely, hiding behind the racks, which seemed to be set up as if for Halloween already. "What on earth do you want in here? Can't you just show me?"

The gloves, however, knew that they had a kinkier way again to tease the rabbit into getting them what they wanted and, really, where was the harm in going for something a little more intriguing in their quest for milking his cum? No, they had to keep pushing and trying, jerking his shaft slowly and sensually as they towed him down the racks, Dai swallowing over and over again as if he was thinking of something else far removed from the innocence of a costume shop. However, there was very much the possibility in hand that the costumes there had been used over and over again in many a kinky endeavour before.

They did not intend to keep him there for long, however, as they came across one that would do the job quite nicely, considering just what the enchanted gloves must have been just about finishing up at home! The bunny's mouth opened and closed but he managed to stop, eyes unfocused, hazed over as he chattered his teeth in anxious, bunny need, rocking his hips slowly as he could only be glad that the thick, heavy racks of clothing hid him from view.

Quickly, quickly! Oh, why couldn't they make him see what they saw, the little kinky thing that they wanted so badly?

"What?" Dai blinked, struggling to focus, hunched forward as he tried to hide his hard-on. "What do you...oh!"

It was obvious and the gloves went wild, stroking and pumping and massaging his cock as he straightened with a grunt, their fingers only closing around his cock to steer him and direct him onward to kinkier endeavours. Shakily, Dai picked up the maid's costume from the rack and they stroked his shaft madly, one caressing his balls and allowing them to slip into the hem, playing with the feel of satin rather than an invisible hand, nearly on the edge of climax.

Dai moaned. He saw no other option.

He bought the costume.

And yet the bunny could not have been gladder than he was to return home, scrambling in through the front door with the damn costume in a terribly see-through bag that hid nothing, the satin gloves cheekily groping and squeezing, controlling him. They took all sense of power from him and that was just how he wanted it, moaning on the floor as he kicked the door closed and thrust from his back, hips lifted and hind paws planted firmly into the floor.

"Ah-ah... Please!"

It was the most of a begging plea that he could get out in the heat of the moment. He'd been edged for hours, for heaven's sake! Just what kind of state did the gloves think he was going to end up in? More than ever, he needed that tickling, teasing touch, rocking into it, rendered nothing more than a helpless slut as they milked him of his cum over and over again.