Passion Unbound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvanas cooed and he leaned into her, pressing down against her at an angle as he began to take her. His hips thumped casually against her, the plap plap plep plep of his balls slapping her pussy and his groin bouncing off her thick ass playing off the tall tower's stone walls. He humped the Banshee Queen like it was just another saturday afternoon, enjoying the extreme tightness of her pussy wrapped snugly around his member, the jiggling of her booty, and the unabashed moans that dripped like honey from her lips. They took their coupling in stride, enjoying the sensations of one another; the clinging nature of her twat and the maddening girth of his member scraping and pushing against her walls; their deep lustful moans, the way her toned back muscles flexed with every stroke, and the way he claimed her, hands holding her firmly by the hips as he rutted into her.

Her hips and ass were wide, with a layer of healthy fat hiding the powerful muscles beneath that were achieved through over a millennia of rangering. Nick took pleasure in working it, pounding his massive body against her and making Sylvanas' fat elven ass jiggle like gelatin as he fucked her pussy senseless. Her little star twinkled up at him from between her cheeks and he contemplated using that hole as well, but he was interrupted by a long and deep moan. Her body trembled in climax and so he gave her backside a harsh spank, further extending her moan and making her glance back at him with eyes that raged with desire.

Presuming this to be as good a time as ever to pick up the pace, he reached for the Banshee Queen's head and gathered up her long blonde tresses in his hand. Using them as a means to control her, he pulled back and yanked her head upwards, causing her to arch her back even further. He accompanied this with a powerful thrust into her snug pussy, putting his weight behind it and making her grunt like an animal. Sylvanas grinded her teeth together but didn't dare complain, for she loved every second of his rough treatment. Getting destroyed by a worgen three times her weight and size was exactly what the Dark Lady wanted.

"Good boy," she hissed, voice shaking as another series of thrusts rattled her core.

In response, he jerked back on her hair and graced her booty with another crackling smack that had her seeing stars. Sylvanas' body shook with pleasure and strain but she clutched at the sheets with a determined fury, a twisted grin adorning her face. Her body glowed under a layer of sweat, accentuating the luscious curves of her body, the flexing of her muscles and the smoothness of her skin. She was beautiful, powerful and indomitable, a paragon of womanhood, a queen of queens, and she took dick like the physical embodiment of female lust and carnality. Each powerful stroke into her core bounced her forward, but she bounced back, throwing her big ass against him and voicing her pleasure in the forms of deep, throaty moans and savage grunts. Their bodies met and un-met, the squelching wetness of her pussy yielding to his cock threading through the room like a debaucherous orchestra

An hour passed, and then what seemed like another and another; in truth, her concept of time had become distorted from the constant, unending pounding of worgen dick against her cervix. Alina and Kalira were gathered around on either side of her now, running delicate fingers over her flushed skin and squeezing at her flailing breasts. Nick barely registered them, so focused was he on beating Sylvanas' pussy into a quivering mess. He moved liked a feral wolf intent on breeding, humping against her plump backside, tongue dangling and hulking body bristling with a layer of fur and muscle. A wellspring of energy filled him, matching Sylvanas' own vitality, and he tugged her head from side to side while pistoning into her, clutching her ghostly blonde hair in a ponytail around his fist and demonstrating his control over her.

Even as he pulled at her hair and clawed at the round cheeks of her ass the Banshee Queen didn't care; she was content so as long as he was invading her tight canal, unceasing and drawing her to orgasm after orgasm. She could feel another building, drawing close, her nerves alight with a divine pleasure as she was packed to the brim full of Nick's crimson manhood. The exquisite tingling sensation in her loins blossomed into something familiar, making her mind fuzzy and barely capable of recognizing the sting of the worgen's hand against her behind. She cried out, body trembling, head pulled back and upwards, booty jiggling from the continuous strokes into her pussy. The air before her sparkled and shimmered with colors. Vaguely, as her climax hit its peak and her consciousness retreated behind a canopy of clouds, the question of what that light was prodded at the logical part of her brain that was still active.

Mere seconds later, once the sky in her mind had cleared and rational thoughts returned, she saw something that made her blink in surprise. In disbelief, she closed her eyes and then reopened them. Her face twisted in disgust.

"Enjoying your Hallow's End, Lady Sylvanas? Shouldn't you be parading around or something?"

Jaina Proudmoore stood in place where the light had scintillated and become fluorescent, clad in a more conservative version of Sylvanas' mock outfit. Her hair was a honey blonde with a streak of white, cascading around her shoulders like shining sunlight.

"I think even a queen is allowed a little bit of respite." Sylvanas sniffed, slightly out of sorts over the mage teleporting in at such an inopportune time.

"A little? I think you're receiving about a foot of this... respite, right now."

"Yes and you would know, human witch. What do you want? Why are you in my city?"

Jaina brushed uncomfortably at the sides of her long skirt. "Just checking in," she said, nodding to Nick. "It has been a while."

Sylvanas' face brightened with unconcealed amusement. "Desperate are we? Orc dick, worgen dick, what don't you fuck, Jaina?"

"I'm not the one having a foursome with a worgen and my subordinates," the blonde mage countered. "Are all elves whores or is it just the undead ones?"

The Dark Lady's eyes flared like a fire doused with fuel and her mouth drew to a line. "One scream and you'll be on your knees."

"Hum. But it's the opposite with you isn't it? You're usually on your knees before the screams begin."

"Alright, ladies. Please don't fight and destroy my room," Nick interjected, reluctantly pulling away from Sylvanas and stepping out of bed. He glanced at Alina and Kalira who seemed alert but hopeful for a peaceful conclusion, if only so they could go back to indulging themselves.

"You all came here to fuck and I don't see why we can't add one more to the mix," he said, gesturing towards Jaina.

Jaina looked at Sylvanas and Sylvanas looked at him.

What are you doing? Her voice echoed in his mind.

It'll be fun, he told her, utilizing the communication device she had previously given him. And if you outlast her, you can rub her nose in it.

What do you mean if?

Nick shrugged, an excited grin spreading across his canine features. Sylvanas continued to eye him, a grin of her own slowly forming.

"All right, Lady Proudmoore," she said, turning to face the human woman. "Being the gracious host that I am, how about you join us for company?"

Jaina looked at the elven women atop the bed and then at Nick, her eyes wandering to the glistening pillar between his legs. "I suppose I could spare the time," she murmured. There was a metallic clink as her shoulder pads and cloak came undone and then tumbled to the floor.

She stepped forward.

12