All Comments on 'Passions Ignited'

by darkphoenix1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
aysa69aysa69over 18 years ago
Another wow

Now this was completely unexpected but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Great job. I love it, your work is so full of passion and energy. I wish I could write half this good. This is definately one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
absolutely hot!!!!!!!!!

absolutely hot!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Intense!

Absolutely loved it! Hot and intense...please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stunning....

I read that story at work and had to go into the men's room to masturbate immediately afterward. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your story line was

was fantasitc, hot and erotically written. I had some problems with the * *. They distract the reader from your very sensually written words. Otherwise, keep up the same type of work and I'll be waiting to see you published, brother sister stories are so much hotter than Daddy stories.

JadeiteJadeiteover 17 years ago
Woohooo!

This was hot and i loved it, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BAD

What the fuck is wrong with you... this is not erotic.. this is like a rape sequence.. only with a lil more consent... the guy is a possessive bastard and the girl an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!!!

Love it! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ass

what an ass nothing but a shitty rape story it should be in the nonconsensual section not incest what a loser you needsome jail time to find out what rape is like do us a favor and give up writting you suck at it icouldn't even get half way through it was so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love It!

Really good...love the possessiveness and anger from Max!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!!

I thought the pocessiveness was very well done; as was the anger. You need to add another chapter to the story and finish it. I don't think that Max is the only one who is pocessive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lovd it

this made me cum. i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT--I want more

Very sexy story. I'm really hoping there's a sequel. The conflict created by the brother's possesive asshole-ness should make for some real interesting drama. When those two get around to actually fucking it's going to be even more explosive. Can't wait to see how their relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow!

omg! i can't believe how good you are. i've read your other two incest stories and you are an amazing author.i hope you write more soon. your def. an author that i will be visiting for new material. thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

part two of this story PLEASE!!..sO good..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no, it isn't "rape"

Max is showing typical male aggressiveness in going all out for his sister's body, and Jenna's body responds to it. Her sisterly cunt gets drenched as Max approaches it with his big hard cock. Like plenty of brothers, he knows his big cock'll feel great up between his sister's legs and his agitated balls drive him on. He's just got to unload his brotherly balls up his beloved sister's warm wet twat, and that's what Jenna finally wants as well. Jenna's confused and distressed--mostly at her own reaction, she's had the greatest cum of her life--but there's no doubt Max'll have his way. From now on, Jenna's cunt belongs to him. His fat prick's the only one that'll pound her honeyhole, his creamy sperm the only sperm to fill her twat to overflowing. Real soon Max'll fuck a baby up his sister's twat. Then he'll be one happy sisterfucker bursting with pride.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Part two!!!!

This was so hot. The way he commanded her at the end just means this needs to be continued. Please!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Max is a total asshole. Nuff said.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Brother forcing himself on his sister got 1 star from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous