Passion's Journey: Honestly

Story Info
A couple learns how to satisfy each other from a real dick.
5.4k words
3.4
18.5k
11

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mauz cut vegetables for breakfast alongside her friends, gossiping about any that were missing, a cold pit began to grow in her stomach. She wondered what they would be saying about her if she had taken the day off, if any of them knew what she had done. The woman next to her nudged her with a 'what's the matter?' look, and Mauz tried to smile, but she felt like she would cry. It stopped all the talk, all staring with intense curiosity, and possibly accusation. They knew. They must. Even if they didn't, their town was proudly the home of both the Western Messenger Guild and the Guild of Chroniclers; honesty was their thing. She couldn't hold it in any longer, "I cheated on Vait!" She sobbed, dropping the knife so she could catch her head in her hands. "Oh, my gods, I'm horrible!"

"With whom?" Naam asked, at the same time someone else asked, "Why?"

Mauz took a deep breath, tears still spilling. She considered carefully which was the more important question. "Well... I... you know I love Vait. But you know how... awkward we can both be. We never really talked about it, but I've never enjoyed myself in bed."

The women nodded sympathetically. Mauz had spoken of the act as a duty she didn't care for and was failing at.

"I accepted my inadequacy, but... he convinced me that it wasn't my fault. He said it was just a matter of technique, and he was just joking at first about how he was so good at it, he could give lessons. At least, I thought he was joking, but before I knew it...

"The thing is, he was right. I had a... no, I had three. My first three orgasms. I understand now what you're talking about. I apologize, but I thought you were exaggerating all this time. I never knew it could be like that."

"Who was he?" Naam asked.

"Are you going to tell Vait? Apologize?" asked someone else.

Mauz sniffed and wiped her eyes. "Yes..." She straightened up, disregarding her work as they all encouraged her to do so. They would start gossiping about it as soon as she left, but she was glad to get it into the open. She dreaded telling her partner the truth, but knew she must, before anyone else could. He wasn't home, so she was turning back out to continue her search when the handsome Waren approached. Her eyes narrowed and it appeared to confuse him, but he followed into the house at her urgent gesture.

"Hey, you," he said, looking around as though expecting an ambush. "What's the matter?"

"You're the matter! How could you..."

"How could I," he said, staring back at her. He wasn't exactly smiling, but perhaps he was trying not to. "That wasn't a repetition, it was a correction. You cheated on your husband. I didn't cheat on anyone, because relationships are for suckers."

Mauz slapped him and his smile broke out after all.

"I show you the wonders possible when you know what you're doing, and you hit me for it? I told you before: it isn't talent, it's skill. I use techniques that you can tell... shit, what's his name?"

"It's Vait!"

"Right. If you'd just been honest with him, he might have known enough to avoid this whole ugly affair."

"I was honest that it wasn't that important to me," Mauz muttered. "You're somehow seeing yourself as a hero here? You just wanted to teach me about lovemaking, and were in no way motivated by your need to get off inside any warm body you can find?"

He frowned thoughtfully, meeting her eyes. "There's no reason it can't be both. You must have heard about me and...?"

"Naam? Yes," she snapped. "She was so proud of it. Like you wouldn't fuck anything that moves. Obviously."

"Ugly chicks need love, too," he said, a hint of sternness in his voice. "She was happy, so why would you be angry about that? Other than jealousy, of course."

"Jealousy?!"

He smiled sagely, his crooked little smirk as arousing as the first time he had used it. "You think that emotions always come into it, but they don't have to," he said. "I get exactly one 'feeling' from sex, and that's intense pleasure. Now imagine that combined with all that romantic shit you've got going on with your husband. You just have to be more open about what you want. Well, first you have to know what you want."

Mauz sighed deeply. She couldn't help seeing his point: she had made the decision to cheat on her loving partner of nine years with this cad. And this cad really was incredibly skilled. She had never known what she had wanted before, because she hadn't known such things existed. She knew things now that would make it better for both of them, if Vait ever let her share his bed again.

The Waren sidled closer, putting an arm around her as though in comfort. Mauz only glanced at it, her heart racing and she didn't know if it was rage or arousal. "You deserve to have every happiness," he told her, gently placing his hand to her face.

"I..." Mauz murmured. "I don't want to cheat on him again... I can't..."

"This isn't cheating, this is homework. This is just practice." He kissed her softly and her lips opened for him, ignoring what her mind was saying. How could she be taken in by this shallow cad again, knowing what he was about? The answer, obviously, was the sheer sensation of his touch. She didn't know if the way he kissed her or fondled her breasts could truly be learned. So gentle, yet with so much passion, her reciprocation going from acceptance to eagerness, he guided her to the bed and lay down next to her.

"Oh, gods," Mauz moaned.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" he whispered, nuzzling her neck.

She squirmed as his hand travelled into her crotch, pressing through her skirt and against the throbbing heat in her. She closed her eyes, and her nagging mind to all but the sensations that spread through her flesh from every touch, tickle and lick.

"You're wishing it was your husband doing this to you," he said, and she opened her eyes.

"Why would you talk about him right now?" she gasped.

"I just want you to be honest," he replied. One hand slipped up beneath her shirt, taking her breast in his hand. "Isn't that the big thing here?"

"I love him, but... he's never made me feel this way. The sensations..."

"Practice is all," he assured her. "That and knowing what you want and sharing it with your partner. He shared a little information with me, too."

"You... you slept with Vait?"

The Waren chuckled gruffly, kissed her, and drew back shaking his head. "No. He admitted that he didn't know what was wrong but knew something was."

"When did he say that?"

"This morning. Right after I told him that I'd fucked you."

Mauz pushed him back, scoffing. He had spent more time begging her not to tell anyone than they had having sex. "You did what?!"

"Isn't honesty the thing here?" he asked. "As I said, he took it pretty well. I mean, he was hurt, obviously. He really loves you, and you cheated on him. But he wants you to be happy, satisfied. We had the idea that he could learn something from me."

"What are you talking about?" Mauz asked nervously. He motioned with his head toward the door, and she gasped, clutching her shirt together between her breasts. "Vait!"

Vait stood with his head down, shuddering with grief and anger. "I didn't want to believe it, that you would let this asshole seduce you not once, but twice. Was it really so bad with me?"

"No," Mauz said softly. "It was never bad."

"Honesty is supposed to be the thing here, isn't it?" asked the Waren.

"It was never bad!" Mauz insisted. "It was just... underwhelming. I love you, and I thought that was just what sex was like, but Evan..."

Evan smiled that smarmy smile that made it clear his skills were all that he truly took pride in. She couldn't believe now, back with the partner as timid as she, that Evan's arrogant self-confidence had turned her on in the first place. "Go on," he said. "What was sex with Evan like? Honesty, now."

"Yes, tell us," Vait agreed at length when the only response she could manage was glaring. "Or better yet, I'd like to see it."

Mauz's jaw dropped, looking at her partner. "What?"

"I think, in the name of honesty, if I'm such a bad lover, I might at least see what possible use that dick could be to anyone."

"Easy, big guy," Evan muttered. "It's not my fault you didn't satisfy her."

"It's all skill, right?" Vait asked. "Technique? Show me, if you're not totally full of shit."

"I'm kinda having a tough time keeping it hard while you're insulting me," Evan admitted. "Just nervous, I guess, but I'm game if she is."

"Is this some kind of test?" Mauz asked. "What do you want me to say, Vait? I'm so, so sorry. I love you, and I'm sorry. I will never again..."

"None of that is what I want you to say," Vait said. "I want you to say yes."

"Why?" she cried. "Is this to punish me?"

"Of course not," Vait said. "The way he described it... I want to be able to do that for you."

"How much detail did he use?" Mauz asked, squirming beneath the intense gaze of her partner. She thought for the first time that there was more than anger in it.

"So, so much detail," Evan said. "Of course, a picture is worth a thousand words. Are we... are we all in agreement here? We can get down while he watches?"

"You are a sick fuck," Vait said.

"We are in agreement about that," Mauz told her partner.

"Cool, cool," Evan said. "That's lesson one of getting a woman off: be willing to do anything. Now... shit. What's your name?"

"It's Mauz, you colossal asshole," said Vait.

"Right, your lady said you've never even tried to go down on her, not it nine years. Just in and out and done." The Waren shook his head. "Did you hear what she said to her friends in the kitchen? Her first three orgasms. Of her whole fucking life, does that seem okay to you?

"Now I'm not blaming you. Little Wifey here had no idea about her own body. Never masturbated, can you believe that? I know you guys love each other; she sticks with you despite your apparently lack of interest in her sexual pleasure because you fulfill her in every other way. But you do care. You care enough to learn from me instead of trying to kick my head in, and I think that's beautiful. There's just this one way you're... lacking. I've seen it before, it's always a sad state of affairs when I get involved in these things. Tell you what, though, I give her number four right now, and then you give her number five, right?"

Mauz only looked at Vait and he only looked back at her as the Waren rambled. She did love her partner, and even more now. He was truly prepared to do this for her. The fact that they both hated Evan made it easier to use him as a tool for their gratification, and it wasn't like he minded that. His prowess in intercourse was the Waren's only pride.

Mauz lay back on the bed, still looking at her partner. He nodded, and she nodded back.

"Fantastic," Evan said, rubbing his hands together. "Now, what would you like me to do first?" He glanced at Vait. "See that? Communication. And did you know a woman's body has sensations... just everywhere?"

Never taking her eyes from Vait, she shivered a little when Evan's fingers tickled up her leg pushing her skirt up ahead of it. His other hand played softly over her breasts.

"See the way she's breathing now?" Evan asked. "That's a good sign of arousal. And look at how hard these nips are getting." Pushing her shirt open, he bent to touch his tongue to her left one, then sucked briefly on the right. "Gorgeous tits, and you never thought to give them any attention."

Mauz cried out softly as he sucked it in harder and he finally reached her pussy at the same time.

"Open these legs up nice and wide, that's right." Evan pushed her knees apart until they flopped down. Her skirt hiked up to her waist, he pulled her panties to the side. "Beautiful. Did you ever stop to admire that, my man?"

Vait glanced away from her eyes for a peek, his face turning red as hers. "I... I never thought she'd want me to."

"People say we aren't just our bodies, but without those, what do we have? You love the woman, so love all of her. Love this cute little button right here." He bent to kiss her clit and licked it softly. He twirled it with his tongue and Mauz cried out again. He touched her hole gently, tracing it, and her flesh quivered. He raised his hand to rub his thumb and his moist first finger. "See how she's getting all wet now? Another excellent sign of arousal." He licked his finger and smiled as he went down again.

As the Waren licked and sucked and entered her with his tongue, Mauz watched Vait. His gaze no longer met hers, though. He watched very carefully for the movements that caused her squirming to transition into writhing, his hands over his crotch.

"Mm," Evan said, coming up wiping his face. "She's good and soaked now. Of course, it takes some practice to get as good as that; just keep at it, watch for her signals, and you'll get there."

"You're already fucking my wife in front of me," Vait said. "You don't have to be a complete prick about it."

"You haven't seen me fuck her yet," Evan said, climbing on top of her. "That comes next." He kissed her and stroked her with three fingers, rubbing her clit again. "Is this the position you usually do it in?"

"I usually have my cock in there."

"And that impatience got you into this little situation," Evan said smoothly. He took his member in hand and ran it along her slick labia from vagina to clitoris, spreading more moisture and coating his dick as he teased her. "A little anticipation can go a long way. You want her to beg for it before you give it to her. You like the way that feels against you, sweetheart?"

"Mmhmm," Mauz moaned.

"See, this is your biggest challenge; she doesn't talk much. You gotta vocalize, baby. Let us know what you want."

"Mmmph," Mauz lifted her pelvis against his. "I want... I want..."

"You want this hard dick in you?"

"Yeah," she gasped.

"Yeah," Evan agreed. He bent to kiss her again as he lined his dick up, then glanced at Vait. "Watch carefully, this is where I fuck your wife."

Vait stood with tense jaw, watching as the other man's cock entered her. His eyes came to hers and his wavered with tears. He clearly hated that she enjoyed it more than any time with him, she couldn't control the motion of her body around the hard cock that wasn't her partner's. It filled her so deep and fast, every thrust full but quick to retreat to make way for another. She cried out thinly every time he pounded her, still looking at her partner. It wasn't just her being fucked by another man, though; he was actually learning and he was obviously turned on by it.

Suddenly, Evan penetrated her deep and kept hid throbbing member there deep inside, holding tight to her so he could roll them over. Finding herself on top, Mauz took control of the movements, grinding the hard cock deep inside her.

"This is a great position," Evan said, beginning to unbutton her skirt. "She does all the work and can move anyway she likes it. Pay attention, and you can anticipate a good moment to heat things up again." He thrust abruptly upward, holding her tight as he rotated his hips and made her groan softly in wordless ecstasy. "Come on baby. Give me some encouragement here? Let me know if you like what I'm doing."

Mauz moaned. "Yes, yes..."

"Yes, yes," Evan repeated. "Yes, you love the feeling of my dick inside you. Yes, you love having Hubby over there watching. You like watching this, Hubby? I can see you grabbing your cock."

"I like seeing Mauz get off," Vait muttered, blushing furiously. "I'm sorry I never..."

"It isn't your fault," Mauz said. "I'm so sorry I..."

"Will you stop it with that shit? You're killing the mood in here," Evan grunted, thrusting upward again. "Let's keep the feelings to physical sensation for now. How does it feel to have my cock in your slippery wet hole?"

"The..." Mauz gasped. "The slippery wetness makes a big difference."

"Mm," Evan agreed. He kissed her breast and pushed her gently up straight, pulling her skirt free and leaving only the thin panties that had been pushed to one side. "Turn around, one eighty, but keep that cock in there." He groaned as she carefully positioned herself to lift one leg over and the other back, then he pulled her close again as he sat up. Her legs draped over his, now bent from the edge of the bed, he widened his knees to push hers farther apart.

"Just look at that glistening snatch," Evan grunted, bouncing her. "You ever seen her pussy so wet?" He reached around with both hands, one at her breasts, caressing them, and one playing at her seeping hole, making her clit so slippery beneath his fingers.

"Oh, oh," she cried. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Harder!"

The thrusting and rubbing increased. Her body began to burn and throb as it had the previous night. "You're gonna cum now, aren't you," Evan grunted. "Look at him. You see the way he wants you to cum?"

"Oh gods," she said as she looked at him. "Oh, Vait. If you want me to cum, then come here and kiss me."

Vait stepped forward and bent to place his lips on hers. Evan moved faster as her thighs tensed and pushed himself in deep to feel the spasms in her flesh during her climax.

"That's nice, so tight," Evan panted, still deep inside her. "Suck his dick."

Mauz glanced back, still shuddering.

"You can't very well complain about never getting head if you won't give it," he said. "Taste his dick. Make it wet and ready, because it's almost his turn."

"Yes," Mauz murmured, putting her hand on her partner's cock. "Vait, I love you."

"I... I love you..."

"Ungh," Evan grunted, beginning to move again, swirling inside her. "Blah blah blah. If you want to say something, how about something dirty? Even 'I love your cock' would be okay. Otherwise, just put that dick in your mouth. Open his belt. That's it..."

Mauz had unfastened Vait's pants, and rubbed his cock as she brought it into the open. She had never seen it so hard, but supposed she had never really seen it very much. She had rarely had it in her hand for more than a moment, and never in her mouth, but she placed her tongue to the bulging head of it. She licked the bottom of it slowly, put her lips around it, and Evan pushed her on.

"Keep your lips tight on there," he said, pulling her upward with a twisted handful of her hair. "Suck it, move your tongue. Hubby getting harder or softer there, kiddo? I think you might want to open up; keep your teeth away from it."

"Oh, that's good," Vait murmured as she was pushed on again, her mouth accepting him and her lips sucking on tight to his shaft as it passed them.

Evan guided her up and down a few times before releasing her hair and reaching around to her breast. "Keep going," he said, and as she began to bob again, he bounced her on his cock. "Your pussy is flooding right now. You like sucking on that thing?"

"Mmph," was all Mauz could say, moving faster. Spilling thin, shining saliva, she rubbed Vait's dick as she sucked hard at the end, getting a taste of tangy juice from the tip.

"That's right..." Evan grunted. "Damn, that's hot. I'm gonna cum really soon."

Mauz cried out as her back arched, Vait's penis coming out of her mouth. She looked up at her beloved, and he nodded to her. She shuddered uncontrollably, the movement transferring to her jerking her partner's hard cock while the other man pounded her faster, lifting her so she could fall again and again on his thrusting dick.

"Do you people ever say anything while you're making love?" Evan inquired impatiently. "Dirty talk is the best way to find out what the other person wants. Do you want me to come in your pussy, or would you rather me spray it on your face again?"

"Inside," Mauz said. "Come inside me."

"Yes. Tell me how bad you want my cum all up inside you, or at least show me. Move those hips... faster. Mm, yeah, ride me, bitch."

12