Passion's Journey: Honestly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't call her a bitch," Vait growled.

"I call them like I see them," Evan grunted. "I see a bitch, thirsty for semen."

"Oh gods, yes," Mauz moaned, shaking again in climax at the thought. "Oh, gods, yes, give me your semen! Put it deep in me! Shoot your fucking load in, and give me a baby!"

Evan groaned, reached his climax, and shook his seed out inside her even as he was standing to set her down. A thin stream trickled down her thigh as she went to her partner's arms, pearly drops still emerging from his throbbing dick. "I hate this town. You couldn't have kept that to yourself for five more seconds?"

Mauz kissed her beloved, and took his hand, so she could put it against her dripping lower lips. "Make me come again."

Vait took a deep breath and began to rub her snatch. "Like this?" he asked. He followed the movements of her hand as she guided him down to her dripping hole and spread the slimy moisture up to her throbbing clit. "Gods, you're so sopping wet. The way your flesh quivers... I'm so sorry I never did this for you before."

"It's not your fault," Mauz told him again. "I should have said something... and we would have been happier than we have been, and I thought we were already so happy..."

"Why don't you try something like 'ooh, faster'?" Evan sighed. He stepped into his pants and pulled them up. "Or if you like what he's doing, how about 'that feels so fucking fantastic when you fingerbang me, baby, Evan's hot cum made my cunt all wet and sloppy.'"

"Ugh, shut up!" Mauz said, unimpressed by his shrill impression of her voice. "You're killing the mood in here."

Evan rolled his eyes, chuckling as he buckled his belt. "Hubby can't read your mind, he won't know what a little minx you can be unless you let him know. I'm trying to help you."

"You've helped enough," Vait said, a little angrily. "Thank you so much for fucking my wife out of pure altruism, but I think I've got it."

"You, sir, are as welcome as can be," Evan said. He glanced at them as he went to the door, smiling until he opened it. "Oh. Hey there... y'all."

"Can all this really be true?" Naam asked, fury in her voice.

"Oof, this town," Evan muttered. "Honestly, I'm pretty tired right now, but maybe I could give you fine gentlemen a few pointers?" He took a half step back at the rise of angry muttering. "Oh, I see you're leaning toward the 'kicking my head in' option... well, in that case... Bye!" The door fell shut as he ran and the angry shouting faded as the mob followed him.

Mauz and Vait looked at each other and laughed. "Do you think they'll catch him?" Mauz asked.

"He's a liar and a cad. I hate him, but I don't wish him ill," Vait replied. "Obviously his motivations were... selfish. He didn't care about helping us, but I think he might have."

"You heard him; he'll do anything to get off, and if helping was what he had to do..."

Vait laughed, and kissed her. "I love you, Mauz."

"I love you. I'm so sorry I gave myself to that bastard rather than just... opening up."

"I forgive you, of course. But as amends... you have to. Open up. I still don't really... I need more help, your help. Tell me what you want."

"Kiss me," she said softly. She took his hand as their lips met, moving it to her breast. Kissing her deeply, he squeezed it and rubbed her nipples. "Softer," she whispered. "Teasingly."

Mauz cried out as he kissed her jaw and neck, his hand moving in ticklish swirls around her heaving breasts. "Yes, that feels good!"

Vait licked her nipple, then kissed it, the soft movements of his fingers venturing down her belly. "Your body really is so lovely," he told her. "I didn't want to make it seem like that was all I cared about, but I should have told you more. I love you so much, and respect you so much, and I was so connected to your soul that I neglected your gorgeous, sensual body."

"Mmmm," Maus said. Her flesh tingled at his movements and words, as intense as any time with Evan and much more fulfilling. Her back arched, her legs spreading wider as he reached her slimy snatch. He touched her tentatively and she slapped a hand down over his, positioning his fingertips at her throbbing, swollen clitoris. "Right there," she said.

Vait nodded, and began to feel around it, explore it, test each movement to gauge her reactions.

A certain way he rubbed it ignited a fresh flare of pleasure in her loins, he noted her moan, and continued to rub that way. "Is that how you like it?" he asked.

"Mm, yes," she said.

"I love you so much, Mauz," he whispered, his voice breathy with excitement.

"Oh gods!" she moaned. "Oh, Vait, yes! Right there!" She screamed, her hips rocking, her wellspring flooding, as she climaxed for her partner. "Oh, oh, Vait," she sighed as she recovered. "That was the best yet."

Vait grinned and she grinned back. He stroked her face gently, and kissed her, and whispered, "Was it really?"

"Oh yes," she said. "I mean... okay, his skill is still a little higher level, but... the way I feel for you go so much deeper than physical sensations. The feeling in my heart intensify those in my body. I feel more satisfied now than with him."

Vait nodded seriously. "You're all the way satisfied?"

Maus laughed, and kissed him, and whispered, "Not quite. Lay on your back."

Her partner's engorged dick was still exposed, and Mauz swung her leg over to position her pussy above it. Vait took the breasts hanging in his face and fondled them as she awkwardly teased herself with the bulging head. Her separation still dripping, it slipped in when he thrust upward, and she let out a sharp cry, lunging her hips downward to meet him.

"Mauz, you feel so good inside," he moaned.

"Ah!" she agreed, swirling her hips. She kissed him, and then sat up straight, pushing his rod deep. She began to bounce, riding him.

"Oh, Mauz," Vait murmured. "That feels amazing... your... your wet pussy feels so good when it squeezes my cock like that."

"Mm," Mauz said.

"Please, Mauz," Vait said. "Talk dirty to me."

Mauz opened her eyes, which met his. She bit her lip, unsure of what to say for a moment, and sat down to envelop his cock fully. "I love that feeling," she whispered. "Your manhood in me, swelled and throbbing." She arched her back and swirled her hips until his dick hit a spot inside that she hadn't known she had until the previous night. She cried out, raised herself, and let his dick strike it again. "It feels good. Make love to me just like this, Vait!"

Vait thrust into her eagerly, pounding her pussy hard, but it was so wet she felt like she could go on all day. "You're getting tighter," Vait said.

"Your cock is getting bigger," Mauz moaned. "It's so swollen, it's filling me up, and it feels so good!"

"Keep going," Vait said after several thrusts. "How does your pussy feel?"

"It's getting hotter," she said. "But my legs are getting tired. Do you want to take me from behind?"

"I want to take you from behind very much," Vait said.

"Yes," Mauz agreed, and bent to kiss him as she raised her hips until his cock slid free. She took to her hands and knees, her ass and dripping snatch pointed at him. Glancing back to watch him get in position, she used two fingers to spread her slick pussy wide. "Fuck me," she said. "Put your cock in my soiled hole, Vait."

"Holy gods, that's hot," Vait said, lining his cock up.

"Mm, yes," Mauz agreed. "My slimy gash is getting hotter and hotter, hungry for your dick. Put it in, please, I want you inside me."

Vait put it in slowly the first time, then began to thrust. "I wish you had shown this side of you before. I love hearing you say things like that."

A shudder passed through Mauz's body and she reached to where their flesh met so she could manipulate her throbbing clit. She rubbed hard, closing her eyes. "Pound me harder!" she moaned. "Faster! Yes, like that! Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods..." She raised her hips, pounding him, when he put his hands on her ass. "Squeeze my ass as you thrust! Yes! Yes, like that!"

"Oh, Mauz," Vait moaned. "The way your hole is squeezing me so tight, the way it pulses. I can feel your pleasure, and I love it. I love you so much."

"Mmmmm," Mauz agreed. She moved faster and he began to thrust harder to meet her. "I'm going to come again!"

"I'm going to come, too!" Vait said. "I'm coming!"

"Oh, gods, yes!" Mauz screamed. "I want your semen to gush into me! I want you to put it right into my uterus! Plant your seed in me, Vait! Oh gods, I'm oh, oh, oh!" They came together once more and he stayed deep as he unloaded in her. "Mmm, I can feel your hot cum so deep inside."

Vait groaned, spasms still wracking his body. As he began to relax, they lay out together, his wet cock sliding free. "That was incredible," Vait said. "How much you enjoyed it made everything so much better."

"Knowing how far you would go to make sure I enjoyed it makes me love you more than ever," Mauz said. I'm so sorry I..."

"I already forgave you," Vait said, and kissed her forehead.

"I know, and I appreciate it. I don't know, if a Mazon had come into town and convinced you that she could 'help' us by fucking you in front of me, I would have been able to forgive you so quickly."

Vait laughed. "Just promise me that you'll let me know what you need from now on." He put his arm around her and held her close. "I know you want a baby, and maybe now..."

"If we do, it will be yours. It's not like he would want anything to do with it anyway."

Vait nodded. "I know. I was just going to say that maybe now, even if that didn't do it, trying will be a lot more fun."

Mauz sighed, nodding her agreement. "That is definitely true."

12