Passion's Journey: Sacred Rocks

Story Info
Back on his home island, Evan does some psychic voyeurism.
2.4k words
4.5
914
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabin on the western peninsula blended perfectly with the surrounding rocks, all snow-covered, so much that Evan worried as he stumbled away about not finding it again. The sun was setting, and he was drunk as he could be with what had remained in his bottle. He reached the dark grey Sacred Rock, a solid two-meter protrusion bulging from the ground at sixty degrees, and leaned against it. He worried for a moment he might vomit. This was his life now; out of whiskey and living alone in the pervert shack.

Thirty years ago, the one-room shanty built around this Rock had been moved a hundred feet down the hill, to dissuade the occupant from what Evan closed his eyes to focus on.

The Sacred Rocks of War were but one, connecting the energy of the Waren gift within the hive without any effort or awareness. With effort, Evan could focus on any awareness on the island. He did it sometimes out of loneliness, boredom, or the unfortunate curiosity at whether anyone was talking about him. He did it now because he was lonely, drunk, and horny.

Strong emotions began to emerge into his perception from the general hum of the hive. First came anger, mostly fathers arguing with sons about stupid shit that didn't interest Evan; he disregarded them. There were a lot of happy, contented feelings as his Waren brothers ate and drank of the spoils of their community efforts. After a dark bout of anger and jealousy, blocking them out, too, he opened himself up to these feelings. One set of thoughts in particular drew his attention, a young couple still enamored with each other, the woman being four or so months pregnant with their first child. They were both high on hope for the future. The way they looked at each other gave Evan some hope for the future, too, though in the much shorter term.

The man told his blushing bride how beautiful she was and wasn't lying so much as he was not a good judge of physical attractiveness. The woman giggled as he went on for some time about his love, saying things that made her take his hand and murmur, "Oh, Inez..."

Disregarding their post-meal clean up, they stood as one and went into each other's arms as though magnetized. As her swollen breasts pressed against him, their lips meeting, the passion of their romantic feelings became more amorous, even lustful. Evan could relate to that much easier, strengthening the link. He could feel the eager throbbing in that cock across the island as readily as he could his own. He could feel the heat in her big, sensitive titties, heaving against her lover and he could feel them pressed to Inez's pecs and the way his body responded.

Inez kissed his wife as he undressed her, his lips moving down as he bared a shoulder and lower still as one of her full, soft, gorgeous breasts became exposed. The woman's face might have been unimpressive, but Evan agreed when Inez told her how sexy her body was, could feel sincere arousal. He had always been more in tune with sensations than thoughts or even emotions, and the yearning in the other man's loins was enough to make his own dick hard.

The pleasure in the couple miles away surged through Evan's body and mind, and he let it flow freely through the hive. The arousal touched each one of his brothers, though not so strongly they were overcome or even fully aware of it. Those who had already been open to the possibilities longed for them more strongly. One man, fighting with his wife over Evan of all things, let his sadness be washed away in the wave of lust that grew over the island. The hurt over her betrayal momentarily forgotten, replaced with desire, it couldn't erase the knowledge of what she had done. He was horny, but he was still angry, and he stood a moment, shoulders heaving, as he regarded his wife of ten years.

Her eyes were wide but her voice brave, "You knew what I wanted, but he gave it to me." She shook her head defiantly. "I like it, that's all. I liked it with him, because he spanked me, but I wanted to do it so you would."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes you do, some part of you does," she assured him. "The part that knows how much it would turn me on. Don't think of it as hurting me, think of it as kissing me hard with an open palm."

The man's shoulders hunched further, his breath coming harder. "He made that comparison, didn't he?"

"His hands were so strong," the woman goaded her husband. "And he said many things that turned me on. I thought I would surely regret it, but I don't. He showed me how much I'm missing out on, having a husband who won't do everything he can for me."

He struck her cheek, a slap that threw her head to the side. She smiled as she glanced up at him, a hand to her face, and made no attempt to flee when he grabbed her. She gasped when he hauled her over his knee, sitting in the kitchen chair where he delivered all his spankings. He yanked her skirt down over the fine ass, but hesitated when he raised his hand.

"I've been so naughty," she moaned. "Punish me."

He shook his head, his mind swimming with conflicted thoughts.

"I fucked Evan so you would," she taunted him. "And if you don't, I'm going to do it again and again until you'll teach me a lesson."

"You slut," he growled. "I shouldn't just spank you. I should beat you. That guy is a walking dick."

"That's what I like about him," she replied. "I detest him, barely consider him a person, so it can barely be considered cheating."

He smacked her hard on the bottom and she cried out in surprise and delight. The beginnings of an erection twitched between his legs, which startled and dismayed him. Evan wished he could shake the dude and explain that nothing that a woman wants to get off, that she literally begged for, could be considered abuse, but sharing it through their hive link would give him away. Finding out Evan was watching would no doubt spoil the mood.

"Harder," she begged. "Tell me how bad I am, and spank me harder!"

He smacked her again. "You fucked that filthy dick," he growled. "You're manipulating me into doing what I don't want." He lowered his hand swiftly, striking across her ass crack. Grimacing in a wave of confused excitement, he hit her harder. "You've behaved abhorrently, and you need this punishment."

"Punish me, please," she said. She ground her teeth when he made his hardest, loudest slap yet across her left butt cheek. She cried out a little and recovered, panting, only for him to do it again. "Hit me harder!"

The man's confused boner was at full size, and she made special effort to press against it in her writhing. "You are a dirty slut, to get turned on by something like this," he said, his voice going extraordinarily even.

"Yes," she moaned. She slid from his lap and reached for his dick. He tensed up but didn't stop her as she began to rub it. "What does that make you?"

He shoved her off, finally, when she leaned upward to kiss him, and slapped her in the face as he climbed onto her. He took her around the throat, hitting her twice more until her thrashing subsided. Glaring at her, he tore her shirt open and smacked her breast. Sent bouncing as she bucked in pain and pleasure, her slightly saggy boobs raised to accept another blow. He could feel as easily as her and Evan how much she liked this feeling, her yearning for more.

"Evan hit me so much harder," she moaned. "He hit me as hard as I wanted."

"I saw the bruises on your thighs," he snapped, striking her tit right over her hardening nipple. It hurt, but the rush of endorphins more than made up for it. His blood was likewise rushing, making his ears and cock throb intently. His grip tightened around her neck.

"Yes, that it!" she gasped. "Make me pay for it, Ulin. Fuck my dirty cunt and strangle me." She waited hopefully at his indecision, then added, "It was bliss when Evan did it."

He pulled her up, rolling her over roughly onto the thick horsehair carpet and her holding her face in the bristles. He smacked her ass over the skirt, then pulled it down and smacked her again. He stuck his thumb into her and used the grip to lift her to her knees. She screamed ecstatically, becoming incrementally louder each time his palm met her reddened cheeks, her thighs, her back, her sopping wet gash.

"Your pussy is so sloppy wet," he said. "It's as wet as I've ever seen it."

"Mm, my slutty pussy is watering because it's so hungry for your cock," she gasped into the carpet.

He shoved three fingers in as he leaned over, her slippery flesh squeezing them eagerly even as her legs slid further open. He slapped her ass as his thick fingers stretched her pussy, then reached to grip her throat. "Part of me doesn't want to," he admitted. "The part that really wants you to be punished, instead of giving you exactly what you want. But your filthy fucking pussy, running with juices..." He withdrew his fingers to taste them, then reached forward so she could. His thick cock pressed between her legs, moving in short strokes against her slick, hot flesh. He rolled his pelvis to line up his rod with her quivering hole as soiled fingers caressed down her cheek. He gripped around her neck firmly with both hands as he thrust in.

"Yes, choke me just like that!" she would have told him aloud if she could move air through her throat.

Ulin's dick slid in to its full length, and this was one of many things that could be called Deep Link. Without thought or full awareness, his psychic energy spread through the hive to every brother engaged in the same. He could now feel the raw sexual pleasure of all of them, over a dozen in various positions, their thrusts into their dozen wives falling into synchronization without being conscious of it.

Evan was fully conscious of it, his focus intense. More engaged with those other dicks spread across the island than his own body, he was barely aware of the numb ache in his extremities brought on by bitter cold. His engorged member sliding into his loose fist with the same timing was a tiny fraction of the pleasure he felt coursing through him. The pain of the chilly air interested him less than the suffocation of Ulin's wife or the lustful moaning of the dozen others. Taking a small chance of discovery, he let his sensations enter stronger into the hive so he could sense the others more deeply.

The insistent pulsing of the dozen thrusting cocks intensified the raw sexual energy enveloping the island, and soon the number doubled, tripled. Evan felt both sides of every coupling, but paid particular attention to a few. Young Inez and his precious wife had ramped up their sensations with a solid half-hour of foreplay; Ulin's wife was orgasming on his thrusting dick, squeezing it as her neck was squeezed to the point of danger; one woman was being tag-teamed by two men.

This woman, technically the wife of a brother named Omar, was insatiable. Omar loved her so much he could not bring himself to demand fidelity and risk her leaving him. He was currently watching her get rammed by a brother named Eric, and Evan watched through his eyes, through Eric's, and even through those of the beautiful woman, her full and sexy body positioned on Eric's lap with her legs wide so her husband could watch her penetration. She could get off on any dick, but liked them best when Omar was there watching along, always hoping he would overcome his timidity and take her burning pussy along with the other. Omar knew this, yet he always waited until the other guy was done. With the energy pulsing across the island intensified by Evan's effort, the man could no longer restrain himself. He yanked his pants off his turgid member and his wife grinned radiantly, yearningly.

This woman was beautiful, with large Mazon eyes and full Mazon lips, though she wasn't raised in the town, and her lust swelled with a literal heat characteristic of the people. She took his dick in her hand, bent to taste and moisten it, and then kissed him as she guided it toward the hole. She popped the head in along side the other dick, crying out as he pushed it into her. All of them grunted about how tight and hot her pussy was, how good it felt. Their pleasure spread across the hive, simultaneously drawing the pleasure of others in through it. The sensations of their brothers grew together into a crescendo, a climax, the over hundred people engaged in the activity all released their energies freely into the hive.

The moment of orgasm was intensified among those who came together, some sixty of them giving spurts of thick milky ejaculate in the same incredible release. This brought the rest along over the next minute, the sensations of every body shared with each other. They no doubt knew it was happening, a common consequence of existing in a hive mind though perhaps not to this degree, and they all enjoyed this solidarity of feeling. Even Evan was, for once, not excluded, his cum sliding out in thick white beads to his numb right hand. Across the island, the Warens and their wives relished the feelings of every other, but so alike were the feelings they could scarcely differentiate them.

It wasn't until a few made offhand comments about the ache of cold in their fingers and toes that Evan realized his digits were stiff and burning, possibly already frostbitten. He was suddenly so cold he could barely move to tuck his dick back in his pants, at least he was suddenly aware of it, and it was too dark to tell by sight which direction his shack was. He considered his position and orientation as he struggled to his feet and stumbled west, down the hill toward the sound of the sea. He wasn't sure if he would make it there through the snow that had begun falling thickly, but decided as he began the trek that the risk to his dreary and hopeless life had been worth it.