Passions of Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What sort?"

"Kidnapping." You hook a thumb at Camille, who's tying a bandage around your arm.

"Hold still, silly," she chides.

Wagner's eyebrows raise. "So now you want search warrants, I suppose."

"For Haviland Lumber and Mandrill's office. All these guys are going down. Right now."

Wagner indicates your arm. "Are you sure you don't want to have that looked at first?"

You stand up. "Right. Now." Your tone brooks no argument. Camille beams up at you.

Wagner shrugs. "Very well, Welbry." He turns and addresses Camille. "Ma'am, of course you're welcome to stay here until this is over."

You're about to tell him that won't be necessary when Camille stands up and clutches you possessively. "I stay with James." You smile fondly at her.

As you're leaving, Wagner calls after you. "Welbry! Come back after and tell me all about the look on that bastard's face."

"Yes, sir."

It takes less than an hour to round up your most trusted friends from the department and get back to the lumber yard. You arrive just before they can abscond with all the evidence. A shootout ensues, and two of them are killed before they decide to give up.

You doubt you'll need your entire posse for just Mandrill, but you decide to bring them along for the effect. The look on Mandrill's face is everything Wagner had imagined. He recovers smoothly as he's handcuffed. He gives you a smile that promises retribution as he's led away, but you don't much care. You look over at Camille and know you'll always do whatever is necessary to protect her. "Bring it on, old man," you mutter.

You barely have time to see Camille over the next week. There's vast quantities of evidence. The connection to the insurance companies is finally revealed, as Mandrill had apparently been paying them off to create fake policies for his companies to give them a financial edge against the competition.

Your 24 hours of unsanctioned activity is a lot to answer for, especially the part about hiding a dead body, and you and Camille both end up giving statements for several days. You're convinced you have strong justifications for each decision you made, but it's a little tougher convincing Internal Affairs.

Ironically, Mandrill himself puts you free and clear in the end. As part of a deal to reduce his sentence, he provides additional evidence proving he was paying off O'Brien to suppress investigations into his activities, and IA immediately moves on to the bigger fish.

**********

You wince as you open the door of your apartment, your arms still stiff.

"James!" Camille cries, leaping gleefully into your arms. You groan, but happily kiss her. "I heard they finally cleared you!"

"Yep. I've got two weeks off to recover."

"And I heard about your boss." Her tone is hushed and scandalized.

"Yeah," you say, shaking your head. "Well, I've said it before, but..."

"Fuck O'Brien," she finishes, laughing.

You take her into the living room and you both sit on the couch. Dressed in a matching green skirt and blouse, she is stunning as always. "Um, why is the bed in here?"

"The floor in the bedroom was a total loss, so they're replacing it."

"Mmm." Camille is quiet for a moment, thinking back on your wild day together. "James, I know we haven't spent much time together in the last week..." she says, hesitant.

You nod. Despite coming close a few times, you haven't slept with her since the mill. "Perfectly understandable," you say, squeezing her hand.

"Don't get me wrong, I wanted to! And there was a lot going on, but that's not why I avoided you." You wait patiently for her to continue. "Honestly, I was scared."

You frown. "Scared of what?"

Camille takes a deep breath. "I can't express how much you mean to me, James. You got stabbed for me. You got shot for me! You saved my life over and over, and you showed me an entire world of pleasure I never knew existed."

You lean in and kiss her. It seems to put her more at ease.

"I was scared to find out if I could only be aroused by danger. That would be awful. But I can't wait anymore. I have to know." She lifts a hand tenderly to your cheek. "Will you help me?"

"Camille, my dear, it would be my honor," you reply formally. She shrieks as you sweep her up in your arms and carry her across the room, depositing her on the bed.

"James! Right now?" she asks, clearly already excited.

"No time like the present." You kiss her neck, pushing her down onto the bed. To your surprise, she grabs you and rolls over.

"You're in recovery," she says with a naughty smile. "Just lie back and relax. I want to do all the work this time."

"Hey, I'm all for equality for women," you say with a grin, putting your hands behind your head.

Camille slowly unbuttons your shirt and kisses your bare chest. After a while, she sits up, takes off her shoes, and starts unbuttoning her blouse. Again she is unhurried, watching you with a teasing look in her eye.

She pulls her blouse off, then her bra. Your breath catches in your throat at the sight of her beautiful breasts. She lowers herself back down, pressing them against your chest as she kisses you.

Although you really had intended to let her do everything, you find it impossible not to touch her. You slide your hands around the sides of her tits and down her back, pulling her even closer to you.

Camille moans as you kiss, but there is none of the frantic urgency you have seen from her before. She seems just as eager for you, but much more in control of herself.

"Any arousal to report?" you ask, squeezing her butt.

"Mmmmmaybe just a smidge."

She lets you fondle her for a while, then sits up and unbuckles your belt. She pulls down your pants and lowers her lips to your cock, kissing down its length. You close your eyes with a sigh. When she reaches the bottom, she licks back up your shaft from root to tip, sending shivers through your whole body.

Her tongue swirls lazily around the head of your cock, then she unexpectedly plunges her mouth down over you. You moan loudly as she takes you as deeply as she can.

You run your hands through Camille's soft hair as she gently sucks you in and out of her mouth. You start to thrust back and she pulls away.

"Ah, bad boy." She waggles her finger at you. "I'm afraid we'll have to move on, since you can't behave yourself."

"Who could possibly resist that?" you ask, incredulous.

"That was enough of that nonsense, anyway," she giggles, pulling off her panties but leaving her skirt on. She straddles you, reaching under her skirt to guide your cock into her. You gasp together as it slips easily into her warm wet tunnel. She presses down slowly, skewering herself with one long stroke.

"Yep, fully aroused. Experiment over," you joke.

"Shut up, stupid," Camille says with a smile, her eyes closed. "I'm concentrating." She starts to move her hips, first in small circles, then back and forth. She looks so cute that once again you can't help yourself. You reach up and grab her gorgeous breasts, squeezing them gently. She moans and puts her hands over yours.

She lifts her body up a small amount, then lets it drop. Her pussy feels marvelous, although you are in no danger of coming soon. Each time your hips meet, your cock filling her up again, she gives the tiniest moan. With each thrust, she pulls farther off you, her moans growing into full-throated yelps.

Camille reaches under her skirt to finger her clit. She has barely touched it before she throws her head back with a long soft moan, her body trembling as her pussy gently grips you, then relaxes, over and over.

It seems almost calm compared to the other orgasms you've seen her have. But her ecstatic joy is no less thrilling to behold.

When she's finally done, she looks at you with mild surprise. "Didn't you finish?" she asks languidly.

"Nope. You're going to have to work for it this time." You twitch your cock inside her.

She smiles. "I don't know, I'm feeling pretty satisfied."

You shrug. "Fine by me." You grab her hips and start thrusting into her. Camille gives a sharp gasp as you fuck her sensitive pussy.

"Oh, James!" she cries out.

"So, ready for a little more, then," you say with a grin. You sit up, kissing her deeply while you keep bouncing her on your hard dick.

Soon Camille is matching your thrusts, sliding along your full length with each powerful stroke of her hips. Your orgasm is approaching much faster than you wanted, but her face is awash with pleasure and you wouldn't dream of making her slow down.

Instead, you suck on her hard nipple and let yourself be overwhelmed with sensation as she rides you. With a groan, you grab her ass and pull her in close as your cock fills her pussy with your cum.

The moment you start to climax, Camille reaches back under her skirt. Again she hardly touches herself before her whole body tenses, overcome as well. "Oh my God, yes!" she gasps, holding on to you tightly.

You fall back on the bed, and she collapses on you, panting. You enjoy the pleasant feeling of her weight on top of you. "So, shall we call that a success?"

Camille responds with a long slow kiss. "I think that was the best yet," she says, smiling from ear to ear. "It wasn't the same intense rush as before. But it was still wonderful. And even more intimate." She kisses you again, even longer, before rolling off you and snuggling up to your side.

"I think you unlocked something in me, let me shed my inhibitions and finally enjoy myself. Or maybe you're just that good in bed. I should sleep with some other men to make sure."

You can tell she's teasing, but the thought still makes you jealous. However, somewhat surprisingly, not as jealous as you would have imagined. You shrug, pretending not to care. "Whatever you think is best."

Camille laughs, seeing through your facade. "I don't know if I'm ready to be quite that uninhibited," she admits.

You smile lovingly at her. "Honestly, Camille, I just want you to be happy. You know by now I won't think less of you." You run your hand slowly up her leg, and enjoy her happy little moan. Her responsiveness to your touch is definitely your favorite thing about her. "It's not like we're married. You won't break my heart." Even as you say this, you wonder how honest you're being with her, and with yourself.

"But I want you to be happy too!" she exclaims. "You've done so much for me, James. I think I finally understand who I am, thanks to you. And..." She hesitates. "And that's why I have to tell you the truth."

"The day I met Marcus, I thought he was a man who could take it slow and appreciate beauty for its own sake. I thought that meant he had the capacity for passion. Maybe it just meant he was lazy. Marrying for money is the biggest mistake I've ever made, but I didn't do it because I thought that's all I wanted in life. That's just what I told myself later, so it wouldn't hurt as much."

Camille sighs heavily before continuing. "I lied to you because the truth is much worse. I've always wanted what I found with you, excitement and passion. I've just learned to live without it. I thought..." Her voice cracks. "I thought I saw it in him. But I was wrong."

A single tear rolls down her cheek, the first she has shed over her husband.

You wipe the tear away. "No you weren't. He did have passion once. And however much he had changed, he couldn't let go of those feelings entirely."

"What do you mean?"

"The bench, Camille. I've been thinking a lot about that bench this last week. I'm willing to bet the day he met you was the first time he ever sat on that bench. He didn't keep going back there for the view. He went there to remember meeting you. When he said the view was perfect... he meant you."

You gaze into Camille's expressive eyes, so much more full of emotion than when you first met.

"And he was right."