All Comments on 'Past Becomes Prologue'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
I just wanted to thank the author.

When I read in the story description, "Two sons reignite desire in their father", I know this is not a story I would ever willingly choose to read. No "sneaking it past" the readers who aren't into gay erotica and then surprising them with something they wouldn't have chosen to read. Thanks for targeting your audience, and providing appropriate warning for those who aren't part of that demographic.

I've no issue with gay erotica sharing space with any other form of erotica here, but it's not my jam, you know? Like, how would a gay reader feel if he was expecting a gay erotic story, and instead got only heterosexual sexual encounters? It's not just the story, it's how you MARKET the story, and to WHOM.

Thanks again. I suspect you think I'm being sarcastic, but I assure you, I'm not.

Chris7swChris7swover 6 years ago
Sad that people can't just enjoy sex however it comes

I thoroughly enjoyed this story - what a pleasure to find a good tale of gay incest!

In theory we're all part of both sexes, some of us being 100% male or 100% female and while many, many others are somewhere in between. Those on the extremes of the pendulum will avoid or object to this tale whereas those nearer the center will absorb it's delicious sexiness and erotic build-up - but it's sad to think that so many people will feel disturbed rather than aroused by this incestuous romp.

The writer however was careful to bring female loveliness into the story to ensure that we were aware that the men also loved their women but I doubt though that that will carry much weight and the overall theme will do nothing for the story's ratings, I'm afraid. Nevertheless, the story progressed steadily as it built up to the main event so that our interest was made to grow as smoothly and easily as their erections grew.

It was clear too, right from the start, that this story would most probably only involve the men so there was plenty of time for those of a delicate nature to back out if necessary but to do so would have been to miss out on some good healthy man to man bonding and some powerfully erotic sex. A fine tale to keep you absorbed.

Excellently written too - no errors that I noticed and it flowed nicely as well.

5 stars - would have given it more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

WOW! That story was just ALL KINDS OF AWESOME! You are an EXCELLENT WRITER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

My shorts were wet from precum and I couldn't stop jerking off. What a nice cum in the afternoon,

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Best

After reading this again for the third time in months after so many stories, this is the best for so many reasons. Fabulous sensual erotic and loving story that is not too long and not a single page. Wonderful and gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I read this many times over the years

I wish you had made more parts of this father and his boys. Hopefully at some point there would be something with the uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Read this for the second time. Wish there was more! Maybe get the uncle in. And if the uncle has a partner he can join in.

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

This couldn’t be hotter. I follow you because you’re amazing and somehow I found my way back to you today. Seriously hope you’re well. I was so excited when you posted in 2020 ❤️

BiDaddyC4U28BiDaddyC4U284 months ago

IBUSTED a load on the last 3 chapters the 3rd one being the biggest and the strongest and most of it landing into my mouth !As i swallowed it i see my own brother standing next to me cock hard and now shoving it into my nouth! I onlygot to suck on it as he filled my mouth full of cum! Iswallow again and look at him and say again!! .@

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
1886 Followers
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...