All Comments on 'Past is Gone'

by iloveall

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Made it all the way to the name Raj

Then I knew where this was going and checked out. Should have looked at the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I would really like

To read one story about an Indian woman who is a loving wife and non screwed up husband who loves his wife and has some balls and brains.... they must exist somewhere in literature. Every indian plot rates a 1 or less it seems... So this is a 1 star day all the way.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 7 years ago
Great MFM story

Indian women are gorgeous present and past with a future too! I would have loved to meet a woman like this with such a generous husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Geez another author that hates Indians

How does being a whore make her "worldly"? This was simply awful writing.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 And, anony reads everyone of these LW stories that have cucks and cum and loves them all

He's fucking insane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story -

I know there are many who don't like cuckold stories, but I am not one of them. For me, sharing my wife in bed has been an amazing thrill for both of us. For 15 years now we have enjoyed this lifestyle. We try not to continue with any one lover of hers for too long as we don't want him or her to become too attached emotionally. We discussed this before we did anything with any other guy.

Our first experience was with an Australian guy we met at a club while we were in Las Vegas. I had gone to the bar to get us some drinks and when I returned he had my wife to dance and they were out on the floor. After a few songs they returned and she introduced me to him. We talked for a while and they danced some more. He then went to get a drink at the bar. My wife asked me what I thought of him and if I would be ok if she invited him up to our room. (We had fantasized for years about having someone join us in a threesum.) I told her it was all her decision.

When he returned to the table I left to get a drink for myself - thus giving my wife some time to talk with him alone. I have to admit, it was quite arousing watching them from afar, talking, giggling and flirting.

I returned after a while and she said in an exaggerated voice that he would enjoy seeing the view of The Strip from our 32nd floor suite. She asked if I could wait 20 minutes or so to join them. I understood, told them I'd see them up there and walked away. They left soon after.

I waited 30 minutes and went upstairs. Entered our suite and found the lights out and no one in the living room. I stayed quiet and looked round the corner into the darkened bedroom. The only light came from the neon glow of The Strip below.

The sight before me was incredible - an erotic experience that up until that point I have never ecperienced. My wife was clad only in her bra and panties. She was laying back on the bed while he was between her legs kissing, licking and eating her. He was obviously doing a good job as I heard her moan from time to time. Watching my wife being pleasured gave me a raging hard on. He continued eating her for 15-20 minutes, my wife having an orgasm in which she grunted and gasped and arched her hips upwards into his mouth.

He removed her panties and she sat up removing her bra. Then, incredibly, without saying a word they moved into a 69 position with my wife on top. I couldn't take it any more - I unzipped my pants and freed my erection, watching and stroking myself while they played.

After about 30 minutes I heard him say that they needed to stop or he was going to cum. They untangled themselves and lay next to each other, kissing and caressing for what seemed like an eternity - the whole while I was stroking my cock while my wife stroked his. He then knelt in front of my wife while she placed a condom on his erection. They giggled and playfully kissed while she unrolled the rubber down his shaft.

He then began to rub the tip of his erection against her clit and up and down her slit. After a few minutes of this I heard her say "take me now, please", at which he plunged into her with one stroke. She let out a low gutteral fuuuuuuck, and that's what they did for the next 2 hours in every imaginable position.

That was our first experience in bringing another man into our marriage bed. Since then we have enjoyed it a couple of times a year. Neither of us can imagine life without it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Give us a sequel. Rated this 5 star.

Dont listen to the faggots here who only bad mouth good authors like you.

Make Neena wear real low navel saree and skimpy blouses and make a sequel soon

Or write another great story on cuckolding

rmalesrmalesabout 7 years ago
I like your style

I like your style of writing, slower pace, letting the heat build, you are amount my favourite, thank you keep it up👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Your dialogue are loveable 🙌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story idea

plz write a story of two loving couple, one from india(bold couple) and other from pakistan(shy couple). write a mutli part story where pakistani wife gradually opens up and let another man fuck her intimately. and ignore the comments of useless people. if they are that good why the dont write sotry of there own.

ilovealliloveallalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To all my critics and admirers.

I thank you all for taking time out and writing to me. I love it when some one asks me to write on a particular situation. That keeps driving me to write more. It takes time and efforts. However, when you send some appreciative words, I feel it is worth the trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damn hot

this story and writer is very underrated , so erotic story , wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous