All Comments on 'Past Life of Mary Alice Ch. 03'

by EloraDay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
Transition has never been sexier!

Now this is real talent - taking a very important transitional moment and making it sexy. Your dialogue is marvelous and although seemingly innocent and innocuous has simply served to ratchet up the sexual tension to a higher level. I cannot wait to see where you take this when things start to really steam up! Anxiously awaiting the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
waiting for a try at mom

great story can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THE WAIT IS SOOO LOOONG

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES, IT IS BEGGING AS AM I, TO BE FINISHED

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
spelling

Nice work, but "Robinson Crusoe"

Yes I'm anal.

nightsnakenightsnakealmost 14 years ago

this is a realy hot storybut you left me hanging. please finsh this story soon.i am looking forward to the next ch, 4. i really enjoyed these first 3 ch.. nightsnake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

PLEEEASE tell do part 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh, well, it was a great build-up.

To get an endorsement from the great Ahabscribe is something! I guess we won't find out the denouement from this highly gifted author. But it was a wonderful series, exciting and highly literate. The young hero, Josh, is like all boys, highly interested in his own mother's cunt. But he has the great advantage of actually seeing it on film, getting fucked over and over again. Naturally he's real hard viewing that, and now he gets hard whenever he's around his mother. His best friend Kevin is a smart, funny guy, who understands and supports his buddy in his motherfucking urges. But we can extrapolate: there's no doubt that Josh's mom's going to spread her legs and open up her twat for her big handsome boy, and no doubt that Josh's gonna stick his big stiff prick way up his mother's mommy-twat and blow his young balls where his potent young sperm's meant to go. I do wish the very talented EloraDay would write more such stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish this ended differently

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous