Pastor Dick Pt. 02

Story Info
What happens next will surprise you.
4.1k words
4.71
22.8k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers

The city had gotten to be too much for me. I had inherited a block of building in this town, and had decided it was time to move back. The town was growing again after decades of decline, and now people, like me, wanted to get out of the city and live a quieter, if not simpler, life. So I sold my successful wedding florist business and large house, and I left.

The block of buildings was, of course, across the street from the church. It only had two tenants -a beauty shop called Nadine's (the biggest and busiest business downtown besides the drugstore) and a tiny fabric/yarn store called The Knit 'n Needle. There were two other empty storefronts, so I turned one into a florist and the other into a little coffee shop. Upstairs above them was a small apartment -the perfect size for just me.

The flower shop was usually busy only if there was a local funeral or wedding; however, the coffee shop was a big hit, especially with the clientele and stylists at Nadine's. I hired an older lady who lived down the street to help run it, but even it had lulls when I'll have to find things to occupy my time. I decided to beautify the block --bright paint, window boxes and urns of flowers, fancy trashcan, benches, and just whatever my gay mind could conceive.

One Saturday morning, I was out doing some weeding and plant care when I noticed the church had a new groundskeeper. The old pastor had his brother-in-law's landscaping company do it all, so when the pastor left so did his brother-in-law. Now, Rick had hired someone new.

I didn't actually notice the change until Nadine walked up to me while on her smoke break.

"You seen that new eye candy?" She asked me between puffs.

I looked around eagerly, still holding a handful of mulch.

"Who? Where?" I asked her. "Oh, you must be talking about me," I said sarcastically, giving her a comical grimace.

"No, dumbass, over yonder at the church. He'll be coming around the corner in a minute."

The buzz of the riding lawn mower got louder and it soon came into sight. Driving it wearing some chucky retro headphones and tapping his hands on the steering wheel was a muscular blond twenty-something year old. He wore a plaid shirt without sleeves, khaki shorts and hiking boots. He had a backwards cap on under the headphones and sunglasses.

"A backwards cap and sunglasses?" I questioned. "Why doesn't he turn it around right?"

"Keeps his neck shaded," explained Nadine, "Or that's what my son tells me."

"Oh. Okay, that sounds like a reason."

"Lookee at him sitting on that mower like some cowboy stud," Nadine said almost purring.

"Nadine, calm yourself. He looks about the same age as your son," I admonished her.

"Hell, I'll make him Frootie Loops for breakfast and spank his ass if he wants it. Mama likee," she joked.

"Nadine!"

"What? Okay, well, let us girls know if he gets naked," Nadine said about to throw her cigarette butt onto the pavement. I pointed at the new cigarette disposal by the new metal trashcan. "I forgot we've done got fancy around here," she laughed. "Remember, if he takes his shirt off and you don't tell us, I'm coming to pull petals off your pansy."

"I don't have pansies planted," I corrected her. She pointed at my crotch and winked. "Oh, I gotcha."

Nadine came back out for another cigarette just as the hunky guy had pulled off his shirt, stuffing it in his back pocket while he used the grass trimmer. He had a muscled tight torso and no hair anywhere on it. His skin had a golden tan, a white tan line peeking out from his low-riding shorts.

"Yum yum," muttered Nadine. "I really like a smooth muscled man. I bet he even shaves.....down there," she said staring at the guy and also making a circle with her cigarette near her crotch.

"Damn, Nadine," I turned to her, shocked.

"Well, all those young hot guys do it. I run a beauty shop. I'm hip and cool."

"They don't say 'hip' or 'cool' anymore, Nadine."

"Oh, fuck it, whatever," she replied, watching the guy gyrating his hips and moving his head in time to the music in his headphones. "I just want him grindin' them hips while holdin' me as tight as that weed eater."

"Uh-oh," I said as Rick came outside of the church with Mildred, owner of The Knit 'n Needle. She pointed at the guy and then shook her finger at Rick. She got very animated, then turned to walk across the street. Rick walked over to the guy. He turned the trimmer off and pushed back his headphones as Rick got his attention. Rick talked and the guy didn't seem happy. The guy pointed toward the sun and said something to Rick. Finally, Rick said something before walking back toward the church. The guy laid the trimmer down and put his shirt back on.

"Thanks, Mildred!" Nadine yelled to the older woman as she went into her shop. Mildred ignored her. "I bet the only satisfaction she gets is when her twisted knickers rub her cooter the wrong way. Okay, I got to go," Nadine said to me, "Party's over. I got a haircolor coming in soon anyway." She disposed of her cig and slouched away.

I took off my gloves and walked inside myself. While, I washed my hands, I heard the door chime.

"I'll be right there!" I yelled out.

I turned the corner and there stood Rick. He must have seen me outside. He gave me a smile.

"How's it going?" he asked.

"Well, me and Nadine are upset the show is over," I said flatly.

"What?" he asked, puzzled. I pointed out the window to the guy. "Oh, you mean Stephen."

"We thought his name was Magic Mike."

"Yeah, Mrs. Potter thought so too," he said jokingly. "She doesn't think naked or half-naked bodies should present themselves at church or church grounds." I rolled my eyes. "But anyway..." he paused. I gave him an unenthusiastic look. "Anyway, I just wanted to come over and apologize if I did something the other night to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Oh, no. It was me. I mean, I just had to work on something here at the shop," I lied.

"Well, okay, if that was all it was," he said relieved.

"No!" I shouted and slapped my hands hard against the counter. "Alright, I was a bit shocked and surprised when the pastor of the church across the street kissed me...well, it was more than just a peck on the cheek... and you wanted to play with my cock. Don't deny it; I know when a guy wants to fuck. I've been to that rodeo a few times and have the t-shirts."

"Uhm," he stammered. "Well, Jack....uhm....I...uhm..."

"Why didn't you just tell me you're gay? I told you and you were all like 'Oh, it's cool', then just changed the subject. Damn, man." I looked furiously at him.

"It's a long story. It's complicated," he told me, shaken.

"Yeah, it always is."

"No, it is a very complicated..."

"And me fucking...okay, let's say getting 'involved' with a closet case AND a pastor. I don't know if I should...could...do that." I interrupted. "Even if I really did l-," I caught myself before I said something I would regret telling him. I started to pretend to organize invoices.

"Okay, I came over to invite you over tonight...maybe we can talk? I really want to talk to you. No, I really need to talk to you."

"Sorry, I'm headed to the city for an overnight adventure," I lied again. I didn't want to go to his place again.

"Oh, okay then. Well, maybe after you get back...or sometime...hopefully soon," he said to me with a frown.

"Yeah, maybe. We'll see."

Thank heavens that the door chimed as Nadine walked in. Saved by the bell!

"Hey, preacher man!" Nadine gushed. "Wowza! You sure are a big drink of water, I declare. I bet all those old biddies are setting you up on dates every Friday night." Nadine had a hard time editing what she said to people.

"Hello, Ms. Monroe," answered Rick, giving her a small smile. "I've missed you in church."

"Pastor, they say the word 'smile' doesn't appear anywhere in the Bible. Well, that explains a whole lot."

"Well, Ms. Monroe..."

"Call me Nadine."

"Okay, Nadine...I can't verify that at the moment; however, the word 'love' is mentioned 551 times. I'd prefer a whole lot of loving over even a single smile." He grinned at her, giving her a wink. "I'll hopefully talk to you later, Jack," he said turning to me with a more serious look on his face. He paused for a minute and just stared at me. He turned back to Nadine. "I'll see you later, Nadine...maybe even in church." Then he walked out of the shop.

"Damn, what a man! If I was twenty years younger...damn," Nadine said as she watched Rick jog across the street back to the church. "Those khakis can't hide that phat ass! Oh, lawd."

"Yeah, Nadine, it is a fat ass," I said, casually straightening up a stack of papers at the sales counter.

I really had had no plans; but as I sat around that afternoon, I figured it might do me some good to go into the city. I called and booked a room at a nice hotel. I was on the road a couple hours later.

After an early evening doing some shopping and a light supper, I got dressed up in my party clothes and headed to the club.

"Oh, fuckin' hell, you tired ass bitch!" I heard someone yelling as I sat on the barstool. I turned to see Cherry Likker, aka my friend Randy, bouncing toward me. I gave a little wave as I took a sip of my cocktail.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back to the big ol' city," she said, slapping my shoulder with her sequined purse. "I've missed you, bitch!"

"It was a last minute thing," I laughed. "I just decided to hell with it, I needed an adventure."

"Well, babe, you picked a good night. We havin' some dick on the stage tonight. Strippers, bitch! I know you like a good package and a meaty slab of beef. But what can I tell a gal who sees delivery men and farmers e'eryday," Cherry squealed, clapping her hands.

"Girl, I've been without any dick so long out in the country. It's a wasteland of dick," I told her.

"Well, shake the dust off your puss and get ready to polish it up --it's going to rain for you tonight. I got to go to the back. Good to see you, baby."

"Good to see you! Glad to be back!" I yelled as she sashayed away. I ordered another drink and went to find a table near the stage.

A few minutes later, Cherry was onstage doing her opening number and then announced the first act.

"Welcome to the stage Steve and his Mechanics! Let me hear some noise, you horny fuckers!"

A couple of guys in mechanic coveralls came out to that song in Magic Mike, doing some gyrating and humping the air.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." the music blared. Then all of a sudden, another dancer rolled out from behind the curtain, jumped up to his feet and started lip-synching the song. I almost choked on my cocktail. It was Stephen from the church!

His rhinestone-studded coveralls were zipped halfway down, exposing his smooth muscular chest. Up close you could see how gorgeous he really was. Tanned, smooth, muscular, everything you'd expect from a star. His blue eyes seemed to glow in the bright spotlight. From the way he moved and reacted to the crowd, you sensed a confidence...cockiness about him.

On cue, they all stripped their coveralls off, revealing their thongs. Stephen's seemed to be filled to capacity, jutting out and clearly defining his long fat cock. That was where the magic originated. Yeah, I thought to myself, I knew why Rick had chosen him. It kind of turned me on thinking about them both naked. I had to sit there for a bit before getting up to get another drink after the show.

I was at the bar for a while when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Cherry. We talked for a bit and she wandered off for a second, quickly returning with a still almost-naked and sweaty Stephen, his skin sparkling with glitter.

"I wanted to introduce our new megastar!" Cherry said. "He knows how to draw a crowd...or at least, his dick does."

Stephen laughed at Cherry and held out his hand. "I'm Stephen."

"I remember from your performance," I replied, shaking his hand.

"Oh, yeah," he grinned nervously. "It's the blond hair," he joked.

"I'm Jack. I'm visiting," I told him.

"Yeah, the old queen used to live here, then she fuckin' moved away and abandoned me," Cherry jumped in.

"Oh, yeah? Well, that's interesting," said Stephen, making small talk.

"Okay, you two have fun! I've got to go fix this makeup. That cement I mixed up to fill my cracks sets before you know it. Whoopee!" Cherry blurted out and excused herself. I myself waved bye as my eyes wandered over the glittered muscles in front of me.

"My eyes are up here," Stephen joked.

"I've seen you before," I confessed.

"Oh, really? Here or at one of the other clubs? Or maybe you're an online fan?" he asked winking at me.

"No, I saw you cutting grass at the church," I said, poking his chest with my finger, surprised how hard and tight it was. "I've got a shop across from it."

Stephen looked around nervously. His cockiness turned into fear.

"Uhm, okay, you know Rick then?" he panicked.

"Not that well," I lied to him. "We've...uhm, talked."

"He can't know I'm doing this, okay? I'm serious. He can't," he told me, almost begging me. "I don't make enough cutting or trimming grass. I make tons more doing this, you know."

"It's cool. Just relax," I said. "I'm not going to mention it to anybody."

Stephen let go a deep sigh, and smiled.

"Cool, man. Rick has been so good to me and I'd hate to disappoint him. But I really love stripping...I mean, dancing."

"And you do it very well, extremely well," I said, feeling the vodka. My cock made my shorts tighter as I thought about him on his back and me sucking his long cock down my throat. Fuck you, Rick, I thought. I wanted this young blond stripper.

He looked away, and reached down to pull at my shorts to relive the tightness on my half-hard cock. His musky sweat and hard muscles were getting to my drunken self. He looked back too soon. He caught me adjusting myself.

"Hey. I'm going to go get my stuff packed up. You still going to be here?"

"For a bit longer, then I'm catching a cab back to my hotel." I told him, trying to play it cool.

"Well, can I get a ride? Maybe you can drop me off?"

"Where?" I said confused.

"Your hotel room," he said with a wink. He leaned in and rubbed across my thigh with his hand, his fingers running lightly along the length of my cock. "I love a sexy older guy, and I definitely know you like me."

I fixed myself another drink and sat down in a big chair near the window in the hotel room. The chair faced toward the tiny hall where the bathroom was located. Stephen was inside washing away glitter and sweat. I couldn't help thinking about Rick and what he was doing while I was here with Stephen. Then I thought about Rick fucking Stephen. I shook the thought out of my mind.

I heard the shower stop and downed the rest of my drink. I lowered the glass and there was the sexy, tight-bodied god in a towel. I started to get up and he motioned for me to stay.

He ran one hand slowly over his slick torso up his body to his damp hair. His other hand was right behind it, causing his towel to fall to the floor. His large cock jutted out from his shaved crotch, its weight not letting it stand up erect. He stood there showing off his body to me, his hands locked together in his golden hair. He twisted his hips in a slow gyration, giving me a sensuous smile and heavy bedroom eyes. He was enjoying showing his clean muscled body to me, displaying his body for my pleasure.

"You like this, daddy?" he asked me, turning to show me his round firm ass.

"Definitely," I squeaked out. I found my regular voice. "I mean, yeah, definitely!"

He walked up to me and stood there over me. I reached out and ran a hand over his fat cock. I encircled it with my hand, sliding up and down over his cock, feeling its soft velvet skin stretched over the half-hard shaft.

"I've got a big dick," he bragged.

"I see that. I love your big dick."

He held out his hand. I grabbed it with my other hand and he pulled me up. My other hand still gripped his cock.

He unbuttoned my shirt, but he didn't slip it off me. He slid his hands over my chest and stomach.

"Damn, daddy. I love your hairy body."

He cocked his head to the side and leaned in, kissing and licking my neck. He nuzzled my earlobe.

"I want you, daddy. You want me, daddy? You going to fuck your boy?" he growled into my ear softly as I felt his hands toying with my nipples. "I want you to fuck this boypussy, daddy. Please."

I twisted away for him and he looked surprised. I pulled him over to the bed by his cock. I pushed him down onto it on his back. He started to raise himself up on his arms and I pushed him backward.

"You just do what daddy tells you, fuckboy," I said to him sternly. "Raise those fucking legs!"

He raised his legs and I grabbed behind his knees, pushing them toward his chest.

I leaned toward his upturned ass and my tongue swirled over his hole, my face against his tight cheeks. I leaned back a bit and spit on his ass, then used my tongue to run the wetness up and down the length of his crack. He kept moaning as my tongue dug into his center, I could feel the boypussy tightening and relaxing on my tongue. I ran my tongue up to his jumbo egg-sized balls, licking them until they were coated in saliva and then taking them each into my mouth in turns. I pulled on them as they filled my mouth, wanting to swallow them whole. Stephen twisted and turned as his balls tightened. I proceeded to his cock. I wanted to taste all of his young maleness. I wanted and desired to use this young testosterone-filled stud.

I choked as forced the thick cockhead into my throat. The sides of my mouth ached as they stretched to accommodate the massive prick. I was obsessed and possessed as I worked his knob. Stephen groaned and moaned with every flick of my tongue.

I let his legs drop as I sat up. I pulled my own hard cock out of my zipper, the head dripping with precum. I didn't bother with stripping down; I was turned on by the fact he was completely and submissively naked, while I was still mostly clothed. I grabbed his legs again and pushed them backward. I let a gob of my spit fall into his crack. I moved until my cock nestled in his crack.

"I'm going to fuck you, boy. You going to let daddy into that tight young boypussy?"

"Yeah, fuck my pussy, give me some hard fat daddymeat in my hole," Stephen grunted.

My cockhead locked into the edge of his hole, wet with precum and spit. I moved my hips forward slowly sinking into him.

"Fuck, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah...," Stephen mewed as I hit his ass ring. I grunted hard as I pushed past the tightness into his warm, soft guts. Stephen grabbed at the comforter on the bed, crying out. "Fuck me, daddy," he whined.

My zipper banged into his shaved crotch as I settled completely into him. I leaned forward and looked over the beautiful muscle-tensed body under my power.

"Good boy. All of daddy's cock is inside his boy," I said gruffly.

"Yes, daddy," Stephen groaned. He gritted his teeth as I rolled my hips a bit.

I pulled back and Stephen started to shake his head.

"No, no, no, no..." he began begging."I need to be filled by Daddy's dick...give it back to me," he pleaded, almost panicking. "Please fill me back up, daddy. I want that cock in my hole. Give it to me."

"Yeah, boy, daddy's going give it to you," I growled and I pushed back into him. Stephen grunted at being filled up again. "Yeah, boy, daddy's fucking that tight pussy like it should be fucked." Again, the image of Rick fucking Stephen was in my head. I started thrusting in and out of the stud; I wanted to fuck the image out of my head. I started ramming into the young ass, hard and deep. "Fucking take this daddy dick, fuckboy. Best daddy dick ever in that tight pussy, boy," I yelled enraged as my jeans pounded against his muscled thighs.

TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers
12