Pastor Dick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen cried out incomprehensively with every hard thrust into his guts. He was beautiful as he submissively took my pounding; I wanted to use up every bit of that beauty. His cock was streaming precum from my battering of his prostate, little threads connecting his cock to his thighs formed as his half-hard cock bounced around as I banged hard against him. I felt my balls get even tighter still tucked inside my jeans.

"Fuck, daddy's going to cum," I cried as I pulled out and shot across his cock and balls.

Electricity rocked across my body with every shot of cum. Stephen yelled out, and grabbed hard at the bed, the comforter balling around his gripping fist. His back arched up as he spontaneously came without anything or anyone touching his big cock. It was like a miracle.

"Fuck," I said, as I watched him twist around in ecstasy.

Once he relaxed and we both were spent, I crawled over him. My still-clothed body rested against his nude one. Our cocks lay against each other as I gave him a deep kiss. I patted his cheek and he looked at me with a huge grin on his face.

"That was a really good fuck," he said to me, his hand toying with our wet limp cocks.

"You coming...without touching yourself... was amazing."

"Yeah, I don't usually do it," he said giving me a wink.

We got cleaned up and then just laid in the bed making out, and talking.

I told him about when I lived in the city. Then I asked him about how he exactly knew Rick.

He told me about needing money and how Rick helped him by giving him jobs when he could.

"He helped me out so much," Stephen said, getting a tad emotional. "He would tell me he understood about things and always gave me such good advice. He was like a surrogate father...or older brother...to me. He told me about tips and not drinking during a show. I needed to be serious and very business-like in my dealings, he would say."

That last thing he said confused me.

"Well, that was before he really got into being a pastor and got so religious and all that," Stephen continued. "Then he was, like, telling me to get more stable work and start saving money, get regular jobs, and all that 'normal' shit; but, man, nothing pays like dancing. He knows that, but I get it."

"Wait, what?" I said, surprised, propping myself up on my elbows.

"From when he was a stripper...I mean, dancer," Stephen told me. "He was the best in the business from what I was told. He does have the looks. His body still looks good."

Damn, I thought to myself. Damn.


12