All Comments on 'Pastor Dick Pt. 02'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. What a twist in this chapter. So Rick is a former stripper. It’s pretty certain that he and Stephen are former lovers. What isn’t so clear is why would Stephen throw himself at Jack knowing that he knew Rick and it could all very easily get back to him. That’s putting a lot of unfounded trust in a stranger you’ve just met. Plus with him working at the church and Jack being across the street. It is almost for sure they will run into each other a lot. Why would Stephen want that kind of risk? And now it seems Jack is more interested in Rick than before when he knows some dirty secrets about him.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
OMG

I didn't see that coming. Rick a previous stripper? I thought he may be a closet case but a previous stripper? Stephen is so hot and loved being fucked by "daddy". This is really very well written and the characters are so interesting- esp. Nadine. I can't wait to read more.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Loved it...wanted so much more...did he ever get with the pastor for hot sex??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please get Rick and Jack together. Rick had a muscular, hairy chest when I last noticed -- and how Jack would love to caress and taste that sexy chest -- and cock and balls. And Rick seems ready to reciprocate too. They can even be exclusive to each other. Please get them together for some loving!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 3 years ago

Very Hot!

Off to a great start. What a surprise re: Rick's past. Be nice to see a three-way down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it and where the story is going, but it's a little weird that a man in his 30s is being called "daddy." I'm hoping Jack (and Rick) are at least in their late 30s (and presuming Stephen is not much older than 21 or 22).

katxmeowxkatxmeowx3 months ago

Oh ho ho he was a stripper nice twist. Living this story.

Kat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES