All Comments on 'Pastor Dick Pt. 04'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh what joy! You're going to get these two together! Rick is a very sexy man with that manly hairy chest! These two have much to give each other, much love to share and show to each other. Please write more about their sexual adventures!

LASFSEALASFSEAalmost 3 years ago

just gets better and better. Love the characters and the writing. Hot men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let’s see Rick and Jack together. But I wish the whole thing between Jack and Stephen hadn’t have happened. It felt cheap and sleazy and was disrespectful to Rick even though Jack wasn’t with him. Jack could’ve introduced Stephen to Andy earlier as I sense these two will have a lot in common and May stay together, getting Stephen out of his sex trade lifestyle. The backstory about Johnny was a surprise - would like to hear more on that too. More to come for Rick and Jack please?

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 3 years ago

On with it!

Get Jack & Rick in bed! This has been a good story and the sex has been hot when included but need more. Please!

Jamesraphael22Jamesraphael22almost 3 years ago

Cannot wait for the next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pastor Dick Series Info