Pastor Paul

Story Info
A most unusual wedding.
3k words
4.1
18.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straight or Gay

Traditional or Risque

Weddings by Pastor Paul

Welcome

*****

"Mom, Dad, no I don't want to go. You always do this to me. This isn't fair."

"But Billy your dad always plays golf on Saturday and I agreed to help at the girls basketball pizza party. We can't cancel now. "

"It's a three hour drive on a Saturday morning no less. When I get there I'll be tired, grouchy and have to go to the wedding in wrinkled clothes."

His parents were John and Cathy Hamston Most of Billy's aunts, uncles, and cousins on both sides of the family lived in a small community about 150 miles away. Now a second cousin was getting married and Billy was being elected to go. While growing up an aunt or uncle or both would, not very often, come to visit then leave with Billy having little memory of them. Once there were twin daughters who had red hair and everyone thought were adorable but he immediately hated them and the feeling was mutual. Of course they were all only 10 years old at the time.

"It has all been taken care of," said his mom, "Uncle George and Aunt Georgia will put you up Friday night so you can get a good rest for Saturday. It seems that their grandson had to go to a friends' house to finish a project for school. You can have his room."

Great timing fellow, Billy thought. Good excuse for skipping the wedding. The wedding invitation said it was a special wedding and only casual attire was required.

"Mom it's a special wedding. That means they will probably have four men singing bass Gregorian chants in Latin and they are probably all Baptists or Methodists. Maybe they will have Salome dance the Seven Veils."

"Stop being silly and sarcastic at the same time. It isn't going work."

His dad was standing behind mom trying not to laugh. But Billy knew it was a lost cause. It was Wednesday so he would pack up Thursday and leave Friday in the early afternoon for the drive.

* * *

With his carry on and a stack of CDs he arrived at his aunt and uncle's place around supper time. They were an elderly couple all kisses and bear hugs and soon he was fed, unpacked and talking about family. As an adult now Billy realized he had more to talk about and enjoyed learning some family history.

The next day he was up, ate some cereal and a fruit bowl. He was going to wear a sport coat, button down shirt and his good shoes. Any other time he would be wearing sneakers. He saw his aunt and uncle were not dressed.

"Aren't you guys going," he asked.

"No we are just too old for all that excitement. Actually we were only invited to the reception. So we will meet you later."

Great he thought, another two bailing. it's going to be even more boring than most weddings. It did seem strange that not everyone was invited to the wedding proper but he was too upset to think much about it.

* * *

Pulling up to a small country church he noticed there were fewer cars than he expected. The church shared a parking lot with a building that had a sign over the door that said Community House. The reception would probably me held there. The door of the church led to the back of the church proper as he expected. He walked up to the last pew to look around. On the back of the pews were those small shelves used to hold the hymnals. He almost missed it but he saw a small shiny package laying there. It was a condom. Probably some kid's prank.

The restroom was off the cloakroom all to the left of the front door. He noticed several coats were hanging in a long closet and the far wall was lined with small lockers. He decided to take his coat off too as the invitation had said casual. He heard a toilet flush and a man walked out. Except for his shoes he was totally naked,

"Oh hello," he said reaching out to shake Billy's hand, "I'm Pastor Paul and you are?"

Habit took over and Billy shook his hand and said he was Billy Hamston.

"Would you be Johnny's boy," he asked.

"Yes and you are naked."

"Ah, you noticed," He smiled, "And surprised. Maybe I should explain. Do you have your invitation?"

"You're nudists aren't you?" Billy asked handing him the invitation.

"You were sent the wrong invitation. It was to be for the reception only. For the wedding most of us will be naked. But you can keep your clothes on if you desire. It's okay."

* * *

Sitting down in the back pew he saw that the few people who were there were also naked. He realized he stood out in his clothes and without them he would look normal. Sort of. So back in the cloakroom he hung up his pants and shirt and found an empty locker for the rest. Sitting in the pew and looking around he spied two young women with red hair. They were slender with neatly trimmed red bushes. They weren't exactly naked wearing see through black lace bras and panties and were extremely attractive. Was it possible he thought and how am I going to keep from getting a hard on. They spotted him and came running over.

"I saw him first," said the first one.

" ut I got here first," said the other.

"What are your names, he asked.

"I am Joanie Jolly Jameson and she is Jennie Jolly Jameson.

They were identical and he wasn't sure he would be able to tell Joanie from Jennie.

They sat down one on each side of him.

"So you're the happy twins, huh."

"Why would you say that?

"Because of your middle name, Jolly."

"It's called alliteration lame brain. And Jeanie is always grumpy."

"I am not," said Jeanie.

It appeared to him that they were still a little spacey. Yes they were the twins he remembered as kids. But they were grown up now and it was hard to not stare at their slim sexy bodies. One grabbed his penis. He tried to push it away.

"You're not wearing a rubber," said Jeanie, "Don't you believe in safe sex?"

* * *

Before he could even figure out this strange question, Joanie jumped up and ran between the pews to the side of the church where there stood a Greek Adonis. Jeannie quickly followed her sister to the tall blond young man. Adonis had the look on his face of someone who was used to this adoration and also felt he deserved it.

Watching the twins fondling the Adonis, he was definitely getting a hard on. Billy spotted another condom and put it on so at least he wouldn't embarrass himself by spurting all over the furniture. Then the naked organist walked in and sat down facing the stage showing a gorgeous profile. I sure would like to fondle those melons he thought.

* * *

The organist started playing the wedding march. The bride wearing a veil, silver slippers and nothing else started down the aisle accompanied by her also naked father. Despite the twins actions Billy still thought the people were just a group of nudists. The wedding started.

"Who gives this bride," asked Pastor Paul.

"I do," said the father."

But then a strange thing happened.

* * *

The father instead of sitting down said a few words to his wife and then walked over to the groom's parents. He talked to them briefly. Then the father of the groom went over and sat down with the bride's mother and the father of the bride sat down with the groom's mother. The two new couples started kissing. Because of the pews he could only see them from the shoulder up, but they seemed to be feeling each other up.

Okay maybe the whole crowd was more than just nudists. This was soon affirmed. After 'you may kiss the bride' the bride walked back to a table behind the podium and sat down spreading her legs. The groom commenced to explore her nether regions with his tongue. Then Pastor Paul tapped him on the shoulder and took his place and shoved his his stiff dick into her pussy. Yoga mats had been placed around the floor and soon everyone was going at it. Two bridesmaids were in a 69, the best man was with the matron of honor, the groom was with a young lady who had been sitting with his family's side of the pew?

* * *

Billy stood up deciding it was time to go across the parking lot to where the reception would be. He took a last glance at the organist who was playing softly and saw her motion for him to come to her. By this time he thought why not. When he got to her she grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. He stood behind her groping and feeling both of them while she played.

When the song was over she had him sit next to her.

"Do you know how to play," she asked.

"I took a few lessons when I was younger," he replied not quite sure if she meant piano or sex.

She showed him a chord progression to play with his left hand and started to play the melody with her right hand. She grabbed his swollen dick and stroked it while she played.

"Boy, my music teacher never taught me like this, I would have taken more lessons."

She laughed with a soft sexy voice. After two more songs she stood up.

"Come with me," she said.

They went into a small room in the back. She pulled a mat off a shelf and laid it on the floor.

He quickly laid on his back so she would be on top. She mounted him and slowly rocked back and forth displaying her enticing swaying breasts. He tried to hold out but soon was spasming in her. He could feel her following him soon after. He reached up and fondled her breasts placing his palms over her swollen nipples.

"This is as close to heaven as I'll ever get."

"You're a sweet boy. But it sounds like the party is breaking up. We better get ready to go to the reception."

* * *

At the noisy reception cake was being eaten, presents being opened, everyone was talking.

"Where were you," she said from behind him making him jump.

"Oh, Jeannie, Where was I where?" he asked.

"At the church, I looked all around for you."

"Uh I was in the back with uh the organist," he said awkwardly.

"You mean Marion?"

"Yes."

"The preacher's wife?"

"What!"

"Oh you didn't know," she laughed, "Don't worry I think she is hot and I don't blame you. You should know by now they are very open minded."

* * *

"You said you looked for me?" He said changing the subject.

"Yes, you looked very cute in an embarrassed way. I thought you might like to, you know have a little fun. It's probably too late now."

"Come with me." he said thinking.

They found the pastor's wife and said that he could not find his car keys and could he go back to the church and look for them. Marion looked at them with a doubting face but gave him a spare key that she said they always carried for safety. Still looking sternly at him she handed him the key.

"Be sure to return them," she said with a wink.

* * *

In the back room they quickly shed their clothes throwing them on the couch. Still standing she pulled her naked body tight against him and began kissing him. This aroused him immediately. Pulling away she put a condom on him and laid down on the mat opening her legs in a silent invitation. He quickly knelt down and entered her. Holding out was impossible and he quickly came.

"Just a few more times," she begged pushing her groin up against him.

He kept on until she moaned quietly.

"Oh that was so good."

He rolled over and she threw her leg over his groin and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Was I as good as Adonis?" he asked.

"Isn't it a little too soon for you to be jealous?"

"I guess. I apologize."

"You know you are too easy."

"It's my best quality," He replied both of them laughing.

"You know why I wanted you here?" she asked.

"No."

"you knew who I was from Joanie. Most people can't do that right off like you did."

For half an hour they held each silently. She rolled over on top of him pressing down and began killing him. She raised her head and looked at him.

"I'm afraid we have to get back soon," she said.

"I could hold you forever, " he replied.

But finally they got up and returned to the reception.

* * *

Jeannie left to join her sister and Billy found Marion to return the key.

"Did you find the keys," she asked.

"Let's just say we found what we were looking for," he said smiling, " I have to leave soon as it is getting late and I have a long drive home."

"Oh, you are staying the night with us. It has all been arraigned."

"Did this arraignment have anything to do with my mom?"

"We got your phone number from your cousin. Your mom said you were to help us clean up. After that Paul and I well take you out for supper. We're glad to have you."

* * *

Mom's reach has no limit he thought. But after doing as planned they arrived at the pastor's house watched a little TV and retired early with Billy in a spare bedroom. It had been a long day and soon all were asleep. Billy awoke with a soft hand wrapped around his limp penis. It wasn't his hand.

"Did I wake you up." said Marion's sexy voice.

"Best alarm clock in the world," he answered, How long have you been there."

"All night she replied."

"What about the pastor "he asked.

"At the reception the maid of honor told him she was upset that he hadn't ministered to her so he invited her over for the night. And I ended up sleeping with you. So what do you want to do now?"

"Would you mind doggy," He asked.

"Woof woof," she replied.

She got on her hands and knees with her feet hanging over the edge of the bed. He put his hand between her legs and held it against her bush. His prick grew hard.

"May I," he asked.

"Of course she said."

He slowly moved his hand lightly back and fourth against her pussy using his forefinger to feel the flesh underneath. Then using his finger he entered her hole to feel her warm wet interior.

"Go as far in as you want," she said.

Finally pulling his fingers out he lined himself up and slid his prick in. Both moaned at the same time. Speeding up he released his load into her waiting hole. They then laid back together on the bed.

"Do you have many of these weddings," he asked.

"No thank goodness, I don't think any of us would have that much stamina. "

* * *

At the breakfast table Billy faced the pastor with the women on each side. About halfway through the meal he felt hands on both legs rubbing him up and down. After all that had happened he felt he wasn't ready for this. His phone rang. Saved by the cell he thought.

"Did you make it home okay?" asked Jeannie."

"I didn't go home I am still here," he replied.

"Oh, would you like to meet up," she asked.

"Of course I would," he replied.

She told him about a small town park where they could meet and Pastor Paul gave him instructions.

After packing up and saying good byes he was soon there. It was a small park with a nice view of the surrounding farms.

Jeannie was sitting on a bench that faced the view. He sat down next to her. She took his hand. Then she laid her head on his shoulder.

"It is always beautiful here," she said.

"It is very nice." he replied.

"How far away do you live?" she asked.

"It's about a three hour drive."

"So there and back in one day is quite a drive."

"I'm afraid so."

"I'll miss you."

"I miss you already."

They sat there until early afternoon making small talk but mostly silent. They both stood up and she pressed her body tight against him. She gave him two passionate kisses then one light one. She turned around and headed to her car. Without turning back she got in. At the end of the lane she turned left on the road back into town. Following, Billy turned right and soon was on the major highway that would take him most of the way home.

* * *

When he arrived at the house he sat in the driveway able to relax. He figured out a few half truths he could tell to hide what the wedding was really like. His mom would ask a few questions but soon go back to her usual pattern of trying to do three things at once. But he would have to get his dad alone to get the truth about what he and Pastor Paul were like as teenagers. That would be an interesting and enlightening conversation.

That night he sat on the bed thinking. Not your typical weekend. A family reunion and wedding. Naked people running around. A big orgy. Two women three times. He couldn't believe he made it through all that.

But in the future when he thinks back over the whole thing he knew how he would feel.

Bittersweet thou has come to visit thee.

Thank you for reading.