All Comments on 'Pastor Paul'

by Septaugeezer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was no inkling that Billy's dad and Pastor Paul had been teenaged friends. That threw me for a loop. Where were Aunt Georgia and Uncle George? They were supposed to meet up with Billy at the reception. Other than Billy and Jeannie fucking after the wedding it seems odd that they would spend so long at the park just in silence and then say they are going to miss each other as they go their divergent ways.

Most detail and feelings would help the flow and create connection to the story. This wasn't an especially compelling story but I do want to encourage you to continue trying as you incorporate much more detail and interest. 3 stars

Toby1001Toby1001over 2 years ago

Great story. Hope to see future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Thou" = "thee"; in modern English, "you."

Interesting take on the consummation;

I suppose the sequence of entrants into the bride is "pastor, groom's father, bride's father, best man, ring bearer, groomsmen in order, special male guests, and then the husband"?

Following the reception, the bride spends the night, and the following day and night, with the pastor; then each of the following days and nights in turn with each of the others in the consummation party;

Meanwhile, the groom is kept busy by the female counterparts to the males busying themselves with the bride, and when all the physical joinings have been accomplished, the bride and the groom are presented to the congregation, and each other person having been party to the physical consummation sequence describes to the best of his or her ability the details of the acts performed, and the sights and other sensations observed during the joining in which he or she participated.

This is followed by the bride describing the same, and giving credit to each of her lovers for what she has learned from him and about him, in sequence; and the concluding remarks from the groom provide relevant similar detail.

Importantly, the bride and the groom each take time to praise their respective lovers, and to thank each of them for their role in having made the wedding a success.

Then begins the community orgy, as a celebration of the new union.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot as Fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous