Pastor Paul's New Tenure Pt. 01

Story Info
Pastor Paul's sexual fetishes spiral out of control.
2.2k words
4.5
8.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

Pastor Paul had taken up the tenure in a small, rural town, in what was meant to be a fresh start, a stepping back, you could say, from past indiscretions.

But this resolution had fallen on stony ground, by the wayside, as his predilection for devout Christian girls had only been lying dormant. Almost immediately his sensual fires were again stoked.

The fragrant Rebecca Fox, though he did not know her name at the time, had lit the flame. She had stopped at the door as her mother chatted to an elderly parishioner. A whiff of her perfume went straight to his groin. The buttoned-up blouse, the modest knee length skirt, could not disguise her curves.

He watched her as she slid gracefully into a pew, carefully holding her skirt in place. Long auburn hair, immaculate skin, minimum make up. It was all he could do to try and not stare.

When he discovered at a meeting with the elders that she was the Bible Class teacher, his heart skipped a beat.

There was an opportunity to see her every Wednesday evening, and at each meeting his desire for her increased.

Sometimes she blushed when she caught his eye. She was constantly in his thoughts.

He fantasized about rubbing himself off against her but realized he wanted to do more, much more.

Pastor Paul was a dark horse.

A devout believer, a good Christian, but with another side to him, a fetish for frotting against fully clothed Christian matrons and then progressing to the same with devout Christian girls.

Needless to say, opportunities had been limited but it was a compelling obsession.

He had been a late developer. His first ejaculation had come from humping into his pillow staring at a scantily clad girl's photo in a magazine.

Cumming in this way and not by hand had left a lasting impression on him. He had almost passed out that first wonderful time, felt guilty afterwards, ashamed, but he couldn't help himself doing it again and again.

Even when he had moved to manhood, those beginnings of his sexual awakening never left him.

He still had vivid memories of being nineteen lying on top of his fully clothed, mature Auntie Elizabeth with her skirt up round her waist.

She had made him pull down his jeans and underwear leaving him half naked; his swollen bare penis driving against the rough textured nylon waistband of her pantyhose.

The pleasure pain of his raw helmet grinding against the nylon had made him moan as she urged him on, spanking and clawing at his tight bare buttocks.

'You naughty boy Paul, God will punish you,' she hissed as he writhed and ejaculated over her.

He saw no contradiction between these two overwhelming influences in his life, his faith and his fetish. He prayed and masturbated in equal measure after Bible Class and Church. First, he prayed, giving thanks for his blessings and then he masturbated.

His mind turned to the church going girls, in dresses, blouses, skirts, skirts, tight sweaters, imagining their underpinnings as he edged his cock.

The more he envisaged their young, modestly covered up bodies, the more engorged his cock became, till he exploded, shooting his hot cum into the air as he gasped and writhed on the bed.

It had been noted with approval by the church elders that Doctor Paul was taking his new duties seriously, not only caring for the older members of the congregation who came faithfully to church every Sunday, but taking an interest in the future stalwarts of the church, the Bible Class group.

Fate had taken a hand here. The very thing the church Elders approved of, his time spent in Bible Class was guiding him deeper into a morass of perversion and lust centred on Rebecca Fox.

At one Sunday Service those smooth thighs he had just seen a hint of under her just above the knee dress, filled him with desire. He lusted to see up her dress, imagining tight, white panties concealing her delicious little virgin pussy.

He was aware that such thoughts would be shocking and disgusting to all of the parishioners and must be keep from them at all costs.

In Bible Class it was not Rebecca earnestly trying to interperate a difficult passage of the Bible for the edification of her fellow students that Paul concentrated on.

His mind was busy contemplating the curves of her body, her tight hidden breasts, and bottom, her long, beautiful, auburn hair.

He longed for all to be revealed. Was her muff trimmed? Was there a hint of pussy hair escaping from the vee of her underwear? He imagined making her spread her buttocks to show him her tight little pucker. The less he could see of her body the more he desired her.

He thought back to his last posting and his indiscrete encounter with Devon Elliot.

That had been a sea change, a turning point, in his behaviour, despite all of his promises to himself.

Do not shit in your own nest.

Devon was an earnest rather plump girl (already married to the Church one might say) but with two prize assets, her huge breasts which young church going men fantasized over.

One evening after choir practice, when she was bent over putting the last of the hymn books away, he ogled her heavy bottom and could not resist sliding a hand across her left buttock and squeezing it.

She jumped and gasped 'Pastor Paul', as his fingers moved across and explored the further buttock.

Pastor Paul was suddenly overcome with a desperate need to bring himself off against her clothed body but with a new stimulant in mind, making her expose her tits.

'Turn round Devon, he ordered.

'Take off your blouse, he continued.

She hesitated, eyes widening.

'Please Pastor Paul, I can't,' she managed to blurt out.

'Quickly,' he hissed.

Unnerved, uneasy with this new side to him she fumbled with her blouse buttons.

'Oh this is so sinful,' she whispered as she reluctantly shrugged off her blouse and dropped it to the floor.

'It is sinful not to glory in what has been given to you by your master Devon,' he said staring at her breasts, making her blush.

She crossed her arms defensively over her bra cups as she saw the glint in his eyes.

'Now your bra Devon,' he said softly.

She went bright red as she surrendered, unhooking her bra with trembling fingers and removing it.

'On my goodness Devon,' he grunted as his eyes roved over her heavy, bare breasts.

Pancake aureoles and big nipples. perfect for a first tit fuck now there was a thought!!

He turned her round and bend her forward over his desk and ogling her large buttocks concealed by her skirt and panties.

'Please,' groaned Devon, 'I'm a virgin.'

'Mhm Devon', breathed Pastor Paul as he plastered the thick length of his erect penis against her bottom.

Devon thought she would swoon.

Pastor Paul began to dry hump her. Her head reared up as she desperately supported herself on trembling arms. He cupped her swinging and swaying big tits as he went at her.

She moaned.

He pumped.

Her breathing grew ragged, her massive tits were jiggling and rotating as he humped up and down her substantial clothed buttocks.

'Oh my God,' she gasped.

The swollen head of his cock chafed against his boxers, making him really sore but driving him on desperate for release. His cum filled balls itched terribly.

He twisted and tugged at Devon's sensitive engorged nipples making her squeal.

Urgently he went at her faster as he felt his heavy cum filled balls tighten. Shocked Devon felt her pussy respond and secrete into her panties.

Pastor Paul arched, head thrown back, shuddered and cried out as he dumped a huge load into his boxers and collapsed on top of her.

He made her remove her marked panties and took them home with him.

The genie was out the bottle.

Every Sunday service in his new tenure ended with a short organ recital before the final prayer and blessing by the pastor.

The elder girl choristers had a rota to turn the music score for the organist and then sing unaccompanied to conclude that part of the service.

As fate would have it the Sunday it was Rebecca's turn the organist had been called away.

In such circumstances Pastor Paul would stand in and give the recital himself and thus Rebecca found herself beside him in the confined space beside the organ.

The congregation had only a partial view of the organ platform which was set quite high up on the back wall of the church. Anyone standing there could only be seen from the waist up and for the Pastor himself there was only a head view.

Pastor Paul was in a state of high excitement at this unexpected turn of events. This was the closest he had ever been to the lovely Rebecca. Her fragrant sweet-scented perfume filled the small area making his penis stir in his boxers.

Standing as she was, the hem of her dress was provocatively close to his hands.

The close proximity of Rebecca's firm body was all too much for Pastor Paul when he concluded his recital. He could not restrain himself. He tentatively trailed his fingers across the backs of her knees stroked a little higher up her thighs. She shifted her stance a little and her legs parted slightly.

Was she trying to move away mused Pastor Paul.

As she straightened up, composing herself to sing while the congregation shuffled and coughed and re arranged themselves, Pastor Paul took the bull by the horns and slipped his hand right up her dress.

Rebecca tensed as she tried to clamp her legs shut. Too late! His questing fingers had found and cupped her divine fulcrum through her underwear.

For what seemed to Pastor Paul like ages, intoxicated as he was by the feel of her exquisitely warm pussy, Rebecca stood still in shock as she was interfered with. Then she strained up on tip toe desperately trying to evade the thick fingers in intimate contact with her pantied cunt.

Pastor Paul did not move his hand, waited tensely, hoping for more; he was in ecstasy feeling up the devout girl and could hardly control his breathing. He did not have long to wait.

Rebecca's thighs and calves began to hurt under the strain of this unnatural position. Slowly they surrendered and she was helpless to prevent her plump

virgin pussy settling on his fingers.

He felt the glans of his cock escape from his foreskin, his penis now rampant, his passions flaming. The lewdness of the situation did not escape him.

Here in church, the leader of his Bible Class, helpless, his hand right up between her legs, taking the opportunity to fiddle with her delicious little twat.

Rebecca dreading a scene willed herself to sing. At first her voice wavered, but then came out beautifully clear and sweet.

'Ave Maria,' she sang.

Pasteur Paul's fingers shifted, pressing against the crotch of her panties.

'Maiden mine,' she trilled closing her eyes, involuntarily spreading her legs a little more, as a thick finger teased across her barely protected slit.

Never had she sang so beautifully as the finger caressed and stroked. It eased inside her panty leg and found her flowering pussy lips.

'I listen to a maiden's prayer,'

Her voice resonated around the church. The finger pushed up into her wet sticky hole and a second one joined it.

Gently they began to stir her honeypot. Round and round, up and down, in and out, he rhythmically fingered the helpless girl.

Pastor Paul stroked his erection trapped down his leg with his free hand, face solemn and impassive for the audience below not revealing the excitement coursing through him as he fiddled with the delectable Rebecca.

The hymn was coming to a climax.

So was Rebecca.

She was dying to churn her hips.

He felt her pussy grip his finger as she hit a final high note, higher than she had ever hit before, sustained it and then stopped her performance. Pink in the face and trembling slightly with emotion she bowed her head.

There was a silence in the church and then an appreciative murmuring.

Pastor Paul eased his fingers out of her juicy muff, put his other hand up her dress and dragged down her pink panties. She stepped out of them, put the music sheets back in order to give her some time to compose herself and went down the stairs to join her mother and the congregation.

Pastor Paul stood up, said a final prayer and gave a blessing. There was a muted hum of conversation below.

When he finished, Rebecca's pussy juice-soaked panties tucked safely away in his pocket, he gelled his fingers to disguise the tangy scent of her aroused cunt and descended into the body of the church, moving to the door to say farewell to the worshippers.

'Thank you for coming today,' he said to Mrs. Fox as she passed with Rebecca. They shook hands.

Acutely aware of her vulnerability, her nakedness under her dress, Rebecca gave him a nervous little glance and blushed.

'I am so happy to meet my daughter's new spiritual leader, she admires you so much,' smiled Mrs. Fox. 'You must come to dinner. Both Becca and I would so enjoy having you.'

'Why thank you Mrs. Fox,' Pastor Paul said quietly.

'That would indeed be a pleasure.' he continued, glancing at the buxom heavy bottomed mother as he slipped a hand into his pocket to finger her virgin daughter's damp. sticky panties.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers