Pastor Paul's New Tenure Pt. 02

Story Info
Invited to tea Paul takes advantage of mother and daughter.
3k words
4.54
7.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

Pastor Paul woke up early with an erection. He knew it would be fatal to run a finger round the exposed head of his sensitive cock and got up to shower.

He was neglecting his pastoral duties and simply had to do better. He offered a quick prayer of thanks for a new day and a promise that he would try to resist temptation and curb his lewd excesses.

Perhaps he was being punished for his salacious behaviour towards Rebecca Fox his devout, innocent Bible Class leader.

Everything had changed since he had felt up the delectable Rebecca, in church of all places. His resolve to take a new path with this tenure had shattered. His addiction to panties and frottage fetishes had got even worse.

He found himself daydreaming about the underpinnings of the choir girls, the panty hosed muffs of their church going mothers.

Three times now he had woken up from an erotic wet dream with a pulsing, leaking erection forcing him to masturbate furiously.

The dream had slight variations but had always been incredibly vivid.

In his locked study he was sucking on the hard nipples of a pert breasted, ecstatic senior choir girl, naked except for a pair of her Sunday best white panties indecently stretched across her ankles. She was writhing around with two of his fingers busy up her cunt.

Twice he had woken up at the climactic moment (especially for the girl), somehow now lying fully clothed on top of her as he humped her up the sofa.

His eyes drifted to the opened handwritten letter lying on his bedside table.

He picked it up and re-read it.

Dear Pastor Paul

You may recall meeting me after church last Sunday. Rebecca and I would love you to come round for tea this Saturday say 5 p.m.?

She has such a high opinion of you, but has been a little moody since church, hopefully you can cheer her up!!

I will have my special cream pie ready for dessert!

Yours Respectfully

Ashley Fox

Despite his good intentions Pastor Paul felt his cock stir.

Ashley Fox, Rebecca's mother, must be a well-preserved late forties.

Still had her figure. Could that line about dessert possibly be a double entendre? How long since she had had a man, a cock up her pussy. There was a ripeness about her. He decided he would take up the invitation.

Rebecca had not attended Bible Class midweek. This made him little uneasy and somewhat guilty.

She had been standing so close to him in church, the hem of her skirt almost at the level of his eyes. He simply could not resist slipping his hand up her dress. She had shifted her feet slightly but there was no escape, nowhere to go in the confined space as he interfered with her tight cotton panties and warm little pussy.

000000000000000

Ashley Fox gave him a warm welcome when he arrived at her home.

'Do come in Pastor Paul', she exclaimed, it's so lovely to see you!'

She looked different from when he had seen her in church her hair was down, spread across her bare shoulders.

Pastor Paul sat in a lounge at the rear of the house while Mrs. Fox went to make him a cup of tea. There was no sign of Rebecca and he thought it wise to let sleeping dogs lie for now.

He stood up to survey her well-kept back garden, looked round as Ashley Fox returned, watching as she bent over to put a tea tray on an occasional table. There was more than a hint of cleavage and he could see she was very well endowed.

He came over to stand beside her catching a whiff of alluring perfume. Paul imagined hefting her big titties and felt a tingle in his groin.

'Is that Dolce et Gabbana by any chance? he asked.

Ashley gave a tinkling laugh.

'Why Pastor Paul, yes, it is! '

She arched her neck to let him get closer. She had tiny pearl earrings on. It was all he could do not to stick his tongue into her pretty little ear.

'Mmh,' said Pastor, 'it suits you,' Ashley.'

She laughed again. 'Are you a dark horse Pastor?' she teased, flirting with him.

'I did not realize you were an expert in women's cosmetics!'

He did not move away and there was a sexual tension in the air. She had a sudden desire to touch him, feel his cock. She caught her breath.

'Shall we go through to the front lounge,' she said flustered; Rebecca will be here soon. She has gone to visit her cousin Lauren. I believe they are going out together after tea.'

He glanced at her pale green nail polish; her open toed sandals revealed matching painted nails. As she walked through in front of him, he watched her wiggling buttocks, wondering if her panties were colour coordinated as well. He imagined frotting against them through her pantyhose. a frisson of sexual excitement coursing through him.

Ashley stopped, touched his arm saying, 'Oh Pastor please excuse me, if you need to wash your hands it's upstairs first on the left.'

'Thank you, Ashley,' he said, 'I'll just pop up.'

At the top of the landing there were three other closed doors. He stopped and listened. making sure he could here sounds coming from the kitchen below. He tried a door; it looked like a spare bedroom, and he closed it quietly then opened the next one.

He stood stock still, a picture of Jesus on the wall, some cuddly toys on a shelf, a magazine open at a page offering Summer Courses for Bible Class Leaders - Rebecca's room He felt excited at this illicit invading of her privacy and his pulse rate increased when he noticed a discarded pair of marked black panties on the floor. He picked them up, sniffed them ardently and replaced them where he had found them.

Conscious he had been upstairs for a little time, he moved silently on to the landing and listened again. He could hear Ashley humming as she moved about the kitchen. He went over to the bathroom and flushed the toilet before slipping back into Rebecca's room.

He slid open the top drawer of a chest of four and paused. It was a treasure trove full of bras, panties, pantyhose and what looked like hold up stockings. She might be a Christian but, like all young women she had an interest in pretty underwear. He rummaged through the contents, careful not to disturb them too much, found a pair of yellow silk panties with lace trim, fished them out, slipped them into his pocket, closed the drawer and the room door and went back downstairs.

He and Ashley chatted about the upcoming church fete and then Ashley stretched up looking out the window.

'Ah,' she said, 'here comes Becca now.'

They heard the door open and then Rebecca called out 'Hello mum.' from the lobby.

She had such an innocent, yet sexy, feminine voice full of hope and promise which never failed to arouse him. He fingered her deliciously silky panties in his pocket as she entered the room.

'Hello Pastor Paul,' she said shyly.

What a vision of delight he thought. Cream blouse, partially unbuttoned, a gold cross on a chain nestling in the valley between her firm little breasts, mid-thigh matching skirt (the shortest he had ever seen her wearing (those legs!) Alice Band in her hair. He wanted to eat her.

' Let's go through to the dining room the table is set,' said Ashley. 'Pastor please sit here and you Rebecca you beside him.'

Rebecca looked as if she was going to say something but changed her mind and slid obediently into the seat as Ashley returned to the kitchen.

There was an uncomfortable atmosphere.

'You seem troubled Rebecca,' said Pastor.' Can I offer you comfort?'

He took her hand, stroked her fingers. She did not resist. She blushed remembering again her dream about his big prick.

'I am conflicted pastor,' whispered Rebecca, 'confused. What you did to me in church it was,' she hesitated,' completely inappropriate for a man of God.'

'Do you mean feeling you up Rebecca,' questioned Pastor Paul

Rebecca did not know where to look.

'I can't control myself around you Rebecca,' he said, you are so beautiful, I want to..'

'Please stop Pastor Paul,' interrupted Rebecca.

'I have prayed for help,' he went on, ' but I can't get the feel of your little pussy out of my mind.'

'Oh this is so sinful Pastor,' breathed Rebba you mustn't say such things.'

He let go of her fingers and slid his hand onto her knee.

'Pastor I,' she began but stopped when he trailed his fingers round to the tender skin at the back of her knee and gently stroked it. It was incredibly arousing.

'Don't,' she said weakly as his fingers inched up the smooth skin of her inner thigh.

'Your panties Rebacca, 'what colour are they today?' he husked.

She shook her head vigorously. Pastor Paul understood this defiance, though petulance and pride were sinful indeed. Having no father as far as he knew he might have to consider spanking her to keep her on the straight and narrow.

Higher still slid his fingers.

'The curve of your tit, Rebecca, it inflames me.'

'Oh Jesus, forgive me,' whispered Rebecca, feeling faint hearing such salacious language. Her panties were getting damp.

'Take off your underwear and kick it over to me,' said Paul, 'quickly before your mother comes back.'

What am I doing thought Rebecca this is so wrong as she awkwardly half stood put her hands up her skirt and dropped down her beige panties to her ankles just in the nick of time as her mother returned.

Rebecca ate a very uncomfortable tea with her underwear pooled round her ankles.

Ashley smiled and said she would go and get dessert.

'Lift up your feet Rebecca said Pastor Paul urgently and as she did, he bent down under the table and eased her panties off her feet.

'Here you are you sweet thing,' he whispered putting them into her hand.

Rebecca's bewilderment returned. She wanted to be anywhere but in the room.

'Who wants cream.' smiled Ashley returning with her pie. So delicious with cream my pie isn't it,' she smirked.

Rebecca was mortified. What was going on here. Her mother was making a complete fool of herself.

'Cream Pastor, asked Ashley coyly, 'one dollop or two? '

'Two please,' he answered,

Pie, the thought came unbidden to him, Rebecca's shell like pouty one, her mother's, as yet unexplored, hole, possibly deliciously hairy.

Rebecca jumped as Paul's hand went back up her skirt, fingers trailing up to baby soft skin dangerously close to her pussy. He ran his finger up and across the top of her trimmed quim and back down the other side avoiding her slit, and again.

Rebecca's nipples had gone hard, she bit her lip, parted her legs, tried to concentrate on her cake as he continued his maddening teasing. She was past caring if her mother noticed anything, but she need not have worried, as her mother only had eyes for Pastor Paul.

'Such a delicious tea, Paul said, 'thanks to the chef.'

Ashley glowed. 'You must come again Pastor,' she simpered.

Paul slipped a fingertip into Rebecca's cunt. She quivered, faltered, tried to clamp her thighs on his hand but it had moved away. She tried not to tremble, bereft.

'So creamy the pie Ashley,' said Paul like the cat who had truly got the cream. He pushed his forefinger into a dollop of cream and popped it into his mouth.

Ashley giggled coquettishly.

It was too much for Rebecca.

'May I be excused mother?' she asked, 'I need to get back to Lauren's.'

'Of course, Becca,' answered her mother.

Becca stood up a little uncertainly, her panties balled tightly in one fist.

'Thank you for coming Pastor Paul,' she said politely, forcing herself to mind her manners. If she was losing everything else, she would not lose that.

'It was my pleasure Rebecca,' Paul replied, locking eyes with her. She knew his eyes would be on her bottom as she left the room. She walked upstairs head held high.

How could he humiliate me like that she thought; do THAT to me again, making me take off my panties and then returning them, was he playing with me? She felt her face flush hot. Twice she had lost her panties to him and this time she had dropped them herself for him like a little slut.

As for her mother, an unexpected pang of jealousy ran through her. For goodness sake what on earth was she doing, flirting like a teenage girl, being vulgar.

She threw herself onto her bed and buried her face in the pillow.

Later Ashley and Pastor Paul heard the door close as Rebecca departed.

'Do you think she's alright,' asked Ashley.

She will be fine. I offered her succour today, when we had a moment, and I'll be giving her more, much more of what she badly needs, with your permission of course. Please excuse me I will just take a little stroll in the garden for prayer and contemplation.

When he returned Ashley was at the sink, rubber gloves on, elbow deep in soapsuds. scrubbing at a pot.

Pastor Paul adjusted his cock and heavy balls, his brief dalliance with Rebecca's plump little pussy had aroused him to the point where he needed relief.

He moved behind Ashley and lightly encircled her waist.

'Thank you for dinner,' he said.

'My pleasure,' answered Ashley aware of the warmth of his body.

'Take off the gloves Ashley,' Paul continued. 'The pleasure is all mine I assure you Dear Ashley,'

The endearment made her pulse race He moved his hands up and ran them through her hair. She tingled, dropped the scourer pad.

His breath was warm against her ear. 'Take off the gloves,' he said softly.

'You suit your hair down,' he breathed, moving his hands back to her waist and then up cupping her breasts.

'Why Pastor Paul' she said gripping the windowsill for support as she felt the zip of her dress being lowered and her bra unclipped, 'what ever are you doing?'

Her head fell back as his big hands slipped into her bra cups and began to manipulate her large breasts.

Ashley felt his hard cock nosing into the crack of her bottom, she could not help wriggling back against it.

'This is so rude Pastor Paul,' she whispered, sighing as he licked her neck and began palming her nipples.

He moved one hand down and hiked up her dress running his fingers across her pantyhosed buttocks and then dipped them down and pressed against the nylon seam right between her legs.

Ashley heard the rasp of a zipper and moaned as she felt a bare rampant cock pressing into through her pantyhose She bent further over in surrender, hanging on to the windowsill as Pastor Paul began to hump against her underwear. They were both breathing hard. He began to grunt with pleasure grinding his cock against her.

He was coming to the boil, and she felt him shudder and tense as he ejaculated into his boxers.

He turned her round and his mouth invaded hers. She squirmed as his tongue ran round her teeth. He was all over her. She gasped as his tongue began to explore her pretty little ear, his hand busy between her legs. He peeled down her pantyhose stroked her through her pale green panties, then slipped two fingers inside them and began exploring her hairy pussy.

Oh Jesus it's been so long she thought as he clumsily back stepped her through to the lounge both entangled in their clothes, until her legs encountered the back of the sofa and she lay sprawling most unladylike.

She closed her eyes as Paul hooked his fingers into her panties and dragged them down. He worked her underwear off her feet and pushed her back spreading her legs.

Ashley panted; her pussy began to leak as he gently dragged his fingers through the bushy forest between her legs. Using fingers from both hands he eased apart her lips exposing her pink hole.

He moved down between her legs and ran his tongue up her exposed sex. She tried to rear up, but he had her clamped by the hips.

Her clit had escaped from its hood. Pastor Paul lapped at the swollen little nub and she groaned. He buried his tongue into her sticky wetness exploring the folds of her pussy until she cried out.

He lapped and sucked at her; his face buried in her cunt. The pleasure was intense for Ashley, she felt she could not take any more as she dug her fingers into the sofa desperate to cum.

Pastor Paul's prick had gone hard. He eased a hand down between her legs, groping for her bum crack and pushed his middle finger up her tight butthole. He was relentless, pushing it deeper up her, making her try to churn her hips as she clawed at his hair. Lewd sex sounds filled the air as her sphincter gave way and his finger slipped into the warm wetness of her bottom.

Ashley's mouth had gone slack.

'Make me cum, make me cum,' she begged. Pussy juice was running down his chin as he munched on her hairy twat. He came up for air then blew on her gaping pussyhole.

'Omg,' moaned Ashley as her orgasm wracked through her, her anus clutching at his finger.

Pastor Paul lay, his head resting on Ashey's spread, quivering thighs. This was a parishioner, one of his flock. She may have tried to provoke him, but he had taken advantage of her in her own home, not to mention her daughter as well, to satisfy his lust. Was there no end to his licentious behaviour he wondered.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers