Pastor Rick on the Savannah

Story Info
A virgin is hypnotized by a pastor.
1.6k words
3.91
51.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

***

Savannah wasn't like most of the girls that Pastor Rick tried to save. She was a nice girl who got good grades in school. She had approached the church one day, walking straight into his office and introducing herself.

"Are you the pastor here?" she asked. "I'm Savannah Chutney, I'm with Canyon Community College. I was wondering if you would be interested in having your congregation help with our food drive this year." Her hand was outstretched and Pastor Rick took note of her blonde hair and her wide, blue eyes. She was cute, with a slightly upturned nose and a thin frame. She looked so passionate, and it made Pastor Rick's cock ache for her.

"Hi there, Savannah. I'm Pastor Rick. Come on into my office," he smiled at her warmly, and her eyes locked onto his and he gave her a smirk. She was already falling under his spell.

"Have a seat," he said, gesturing a chair. She was wearing a skirt and as she sat down he saw she was wearing lavender panties. He couldn't wait to pull those off of her and shove them into her slutty, little mouth. She sat down.

"So tell me about this food drive," he said and he stared into her soul, concentrating on taking over her mind. He imagined her sticking her pussy out for him, and his cock pushing into her. He imagined her pussy and how good it was going to feel on his cock when he got it inside of her. All the while, Savannah blabbered on and on until Pastor Rick stopped her.

"Why don't you come back here to my quarters. I have something I want to show you," he told her. She didn't think twice. She trusted him. He was a pastor, and surely he wasn't dangerous. But what Savannah didn't know was that Pastor Rick was a master hypnotist and he was about to use his skills to take from her what he wanted. He led her back to his bedroom.

"Just have a seat on the bed. I need to find something," he told her, as he rifled through the drawers until he found some lube. She sat down and he stopped looking and turned to her. He focused his eyes on her, concentrating on her center. "Savannah, have you ever heard of the Holy Semen?"

"No. Did you just say semen? Isn't that like jizz?" she asked, confused that a pastor would be talking like that.

"You want the Holy Semen, Savannah," he told her as he met her eyes. She tried to resist, and he admired her strength and fortitude as her mind tried to resist his. Of course, it was no contest. "You want to suck my dick so badly, don't you Savannah? Even though I'm a pastor, you can't resist my cock can you?" She blinked a few times and he knew he had her.

"Repeat after me, Savannah. I want to suck Pastor Rick's cock and eat the Holy Semen. Say it..."

"I want to suck Pastor Rick's cock and eat The Holy Semen," she said in a robotic voice that told him she was all his. He had Savannah by the mind, and that meant he had complete control of her body.

"I'd like to make a donation to your food drive, Savannah. Get naked and I'll show you," he sneered a bit at her, knowing that there wasn't anything she could do about it now. She was completely under his control, and she was about to do unspeakable things to get her donation from him and his church. He chucked to himself as Savannah disrobed. Her blonde hair shimmered in the overhead lights and her blue eyes were trance-like as he pushed her back on the bed.

Her shirt was still on, and so he pulled it up over her smallish tits and fondled them. He pinched her nipples roughly and she cried out in pain. He loved the sound of her pain cries and so he fucked with her tits, pinching them and kissing them many times before he pushed her mouth onto his cock.

"Suck, bitch," he commanded and she followed his direction. Her mouth felt good on his cock even if she wasn't the greatest at blow jobs. She could only suck the tip and so he pulled her panties off and forced his fingers into her pussy and tried to get her cunt worked up, hoping it would make her take his cock a little further down her throat. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her throat, making her choke and sputter. He shoved his cock back down her throat again and again until she was taking him deeper and he realized he needed to rail this bitch's holes.

"Get on your hands and knees, Savannah," he commanded, and with her blank, empty eyes she crawled into position for him. She waited for him to do his will. There was no fear in her eyes. There was a nothingness, a blank, empty stare that filled her features and made his cock ache. He could do anything to her, and maybe he would. He pushed into her pussy first, opening up her tight, little hole in ways it had likely never been opened. He wondered as he plunged deep into her if she had been a virgin. There was a certain tightness and fear to Savannah that made him wonder.

"Were you a virgin?" he asked her. "Before I stuck my cock in you?"

"Yes, Pastor. I was saving it for marriage," she said, but she didn't cry. She wasn't fully aware. She was in a place between sleep and wakefulness, one which he had put her in with his hypnosis. He felt a pang of regret at the realization that he had taken more than just a fuck from Savannah. He had taken her cherry. His cock surged and grew even harder as he thought about it. Her tight, little cunt gripped his cock and her insides felt so good that Pastor Rick almost came inside of her a few times. But he resisted. He wanted to fuck all of her holes while he had her under his spell, and so he pulled his cock from her tight pussy and shoved it into her asshole.

Savannah let out a scream that shook the small windows of his quarters. He pushed into her asshole further and he screams multiplied. Her shrieks only made Pastor Rick's cock harder and he grabbed her and held her down so he could fuck her, raping her ass with the kind of force that only certain kinds of men can actually execute. He grabbed her lavender panties and shoved them into her mouth to muffle her cries, but she was still plenty loud.

Most men could never fuck a virgin in the ass as hard as Pastor Rick was fucking Savannah. He knew she was hating it and her screams of pain should have made him give pause, but instead they fueled his fire and made him go harder, deeper into Savannah's asshole. She was making the sounds of a wounded animal and so he gripped her hair and pulled her whole head back.

"I'm ready to make my donation now, you stupid cunt!" he hissed and then he pulled his cock from her ass and pulled her head down and toward him. He pulled the panties, soaked with her spit from her mouth. He shoved his cock into her face. "Suck it!" he yelled at her, and if she'd been in her right mind she might have refused, but she wasn't. She was hypnotized and so her mouth wrapped around his cock and he smiled when he saw her face as she tasted her own ass for the first time. She scowled but he pushed her head down and began to face fuck her, getting so deep down her throat that he could feel her begin to vomit. He didn't stop. He let her puke a bit in her own mouth as he used her throat to get off.

"Okay cunt, here it cums! Keep the mouth hole open!" he pulled his cock from her throat and stroked it until it was spraying cum. He shot her a bit in the face, but he aimed mostly for her tongue so she could taste it. "I donate one load of the Holy Semen to your food drive, you stupid cunt. Drink it down, slut. It will give you eternal life. And the more loads you swallow or take in your holes, the better you'll feel."

Savannah drank his cum down like a good slut and he waited for her to say something after she had swallowed it, but she continued to look up at him blankly, waiting for instructions. Pastor Rick shrugged. She was still under his control. He could do anything he wanted and so he took his balls and placed them in Savannah's mouth.

"Lick and suck, little slut. You're not a virgin anymore so you need to learn how to please a man."

"Yes," was all she said.

"Did you like the Holy Semen?" he asked her.

"Yes," she said again, her voice robotic.

"You want more?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. Lick my balls. Get Pastor Rick's cock hard again so I can use you some more. You like being used, don't you Savannah?"

"Yes," she said, and for a moment it looked like she was trying to think, trying to break out of the hypnotic spell he had put her under. He was worried for a moment, but her moment of awareness was replaced by the blank stare he loved so much. Her blank stare meant her body was his to use, and Savannah had proven to be a useful little cunt.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers