All Comments on 'Pastor Rick on the Savannah'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
This story needs a sequel

What happens when Savannah's trance ends? How does Pastor Rick explain his molestation of her? Is there a post hypnotic suggestion somewhere in there to help Pastor Rick get way with his crimes? Intriguing story. 5* -- JB

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Pastor Rick

Pastor Rick is a recurring character on my blogs and the star of my upcoming novel, 4 Sluts. I don't go into the logistics in every story and this is just a random one I pulled and posted at the request of a follower. Pastor Rick's victims do remember what happened to them under hypnosis but most of them don't realize that it didn't happen of their own volition. They are willing participants with the help of his hypnotic technique, which is a voice technique just like I use to hypnotize people. I don't need to do any induction. I can hypnotize you with or without your permission but ethically, I would never do anything like what Pastor Rick does in this story. This is terrible! But in fantasy it's kind of hot so just to be clear, this is fantasy and even though I could hypnotize you in a few seconds I would never molest you unless you actually wanted me to. Kisses.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Mediocre

JJ, I love some of your stories. This one, not so much. She walked right into his office, and then he invites her into his office? It seems as if he didn't hypnotize her until he got her into his bedroom. Going into his home is somewhat believable, but why would a virgin accede to going right to his bedroom? I guess we're supposed to assume he instantly had her under his spell in his office. But the story doesn't make that clear. And he just looks at her, and she's hypnotized? That's as unbelievable as you could do that to me with just your voice. There's no doubt you could seduce me! It wouldn't be difficult. I'd be a more-than-willing sex partner, but I wouldn't be hypnotized! I gave you 3 stars because that's the score that says you should keep writing. Please do keep writing, but write something better and more believable! There are many Pastor Ricks out there, but not with instant hypnotic powers as described here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hypnotic Induction

Honestly, I am not one for Long hypnotic inductions, but some effort could be made. Unless Pastor Rick has mind control powers, I was a disappointing story.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Hypnotizes anonymous to like the story...

I think it's funny that people think hypnosis can only be done one way, with a long induction. I am a hypnotist. I can hypnotize you right now over the internet. I don't need a long induction. I don't need your permission. I can just do it. If that is what you consider mind control, then Pastor Rick has that. He is basically a male version of me. If I was a male I would be Pastor Rick. So I get personally offended when people don't like him. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh, I’ll bite

This is a porn site so I won’t pretend everything is literal, but your comment just begged for a response.

If you are selling something or playing a character I totally get it- props- but I’ve studied psychology for 2 years and personally researched hypnosis extensively, and truth is it’s just not possible what you are eluding in your comment and story. People have already mentioned that he must have some sort of hypnotic power so I won’t repeat their words. I just want to respond more directly to your comment.

If you are being 100 on the real here, that you can defy basic psychology and hypnotize anyone with similar ease as your character pastor rick, I’d love to see an example and I’m willing to be the subject. I will even make it easy for you. If it’s just some way to sell a persona, that’s fine, again, but I just got to know if you are either shamelessly being “sexy” in the comment or if you have the actual delusion that hypnosis on that scale is even remotely possible. Because it’s not. Even a basic google search will tell you that. Then again- you are welcome to prove me wrong. Leave a comment if you would like me to PM your account or something, or give me a good way to contact you, and I will happily watch you try to prove the fantastically fictional level of hypnotic prowess you possess. I will check back a couple times for the reply. If you don’t reply that’s cool no harm no fowl. If you are just selling a “sexy persona” in the comments then just let me know too. Either way- I eagerly await your reply lol.

Review of the story- 2/5. Not a big fan of the hypnotic power game, and it’s much too vague in the beginning on what’s actually going down. Setting could be better fleshed out and the hypnotic induction itself is too vague even for the subject in your story to behave the way she does. She reacts like someone who was expecting this. Like a brazzers low budget sex film, it feels like no thought was really put into anything but the skin on skin action, leaving the story and characters lacking in depth or even meaning.

Anyways, let me know if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is and prove you have the hypnotic prowess of an X-men fan character, or if you are just being silly lol. Sorry but I just can’t look past actual bs even on porn site comments hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Anonymous ´Huh, I’ll bite ́

Hey, it's just a story. Doesn ́t have to be connected to any reality. Your comment, though well meaning I´m sure, is irrelevant.

While I ́m here, a couple of things in your comment make no sense. I ́d call them malapropisms:

1) ¨it’s just not possible what you are eluding in your comment and story ̈

To elude means to avoid. To ́allude to ́ means to refer to. Look it up.

2) ¨If you don’t reply that’s cool no harm no fowl ̈

This common phrase refers to neither chickens nor turkeys, but to wrongs. Thus a synonim for wrong: foul. Look it up.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

To one Anon: You can easily reach me via my website. slut-problems.com Just scroll down to "Ask Jenni Anything"

I love to discuss hypnosis and mind control with others. I use a method that is usually referred to as covert or conversational hypnosis, but I don't use it for evil. I actually use it to help people. Many consider its use unethical, but I've always been able to do this and used it as a technique before I understood what it was. In fact, it's so much a part of who I am that I don't know how to not use it. In the wrong hands, it can be really awful (like the case of Charles Manson). When used for good, I find it to be a very fulfilling and effective tool. Some of us are just born with this ability.

To the other Anon:

Thank you! Those are the kind of errors I tend to make and even when I edit I don't catch them. I do know the difference between the words you mentioned but it's funny how I can't always see those mistakes when I edit my own work. When I go back now, 2 years later it is so obvious. One of the issues with self-editing.

Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701Aover 1 year ago
will we...

... ever hear more about Pastor Rick? Sure hope so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...