Pastry - Chase Down

Story Info
Travis gets Primal with Pastry.
762 words
3.89
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While riding in an elevator down to head home in college one day this woman started speaking to me. She was wearing the same culinary uniform I was wearing and was asking me about the student council I was on. I was leaving so she gave me her number and I told her I would call her later. That night I followed through on my promise and by the end of that conversation she was playing with herself over the phone for me.

Pastry was not new to sex, but she was for sure new to how I enjoyed sex. In our short time together we went from casually enjoying sex to me trying out my kinks on her before I really knew what I was doing. One thing I loved to do was make her give me head. Most of the time she spent with me she was doing that or having my dick slide up and down between her tits. There were even times I would pick up my Xbox controller and start gaming while she was down there. I later learned that she did not care for those times. I also learned I didn't care. She was not adept at it, but she did so willingly and for as long as I wanted her to be on her knees.

One day I was fully in sadist mode while she was giving me head. I don't know what came over me, but today I was not content with the normal blowjobs she gave me. I never even came from them when she did anyway. With me, Pastry learned that she loved gagging on dick. I would often find my head being forced as far down her throat as she could handle over and over. Sometimes I had to get her to stop as while it was fun to make her gag it wasn't really getting me over the edge.

I decided to take the reins a bit and start face-fucking her. My hands grabbed two big handfuls of her hair and held it to the back of her head. I forced my dick over and over into her mouth to where she was gasping for air. It did not deter me at all. The gagging sound was incredible and only spurred me on. I wanted her to feel it. I was in control and she will obey.

She finally was able to push me off and I gave her a moment to breathe. I say a moment, but it was more like a few seconds before I guided my dick back into her mouth and started over. She recoiled a bit as I have not been this rough with her throat before, but Pastry tried always eager to please me.

Again she pushed me back. Again I didn't let her rest. Her lips closed tight, but I was not relenting and forced her mouth open and slammed the back of her throat again. She was finding it hard to breathe and keep up which means I was doing it right. Five or six times and she leaned back trying to fall down but my hands kept her head firm and her lips parted. Her squeals begging me to be merciful. There was no mercy to be found in those moments. Only wanton desire to take this Nicaraguan beauty and fully punish her for crimes she didn't commit.

And then it was over. I held back and let her fall to the ground. Her energy spent and me actually breathing hard from all the energy I put into keeping her held up and my hips thrusting to make sure she had little room to think much less breathe properly. I didn't go into that moment with a plan. The sadist took over and it will be some years yet where I learned to not just do that. I was more Primal than anything and it will be some years yet I learn just how fun that could get.

I knelt beside her and held her close as she caught her breath. Her face was a clear mix of pain, pleasure, and astonishment. When she recovered I gladly bent her over as I tend to do and railed her until I got my nut. Her pussy was always amazing. A nice giant ass to grab on to as I spanked her pale skin and watched it turn red. After I finally finished and the condom disposed of and we both cleaned up. She left soon afterwards back on the long drive home.