Pat and Jennifer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was sitting on the seat of the toilet with my folded towel on her lap, but naked to my surprise.

She had perfect breasts, high, round, and her nipples had popped out, when she saw me looking at them. She held an arm over them and held up my towel, but then remarked in surprise:

"You don't have any hair -- there!"

"Pat wanted it shaved off, like hers."

"Really?! Never heard of that. You did?"

"She did."

"'She did'?"

"I guess by then I just went along with what she suggested. Your shower."

I stepped out of the shower and took my towel, and she stepped into it, closing the curtain. After a moment, she asked:

"And then?"

"She spent two more nights with me."

"In your bed?"

"Of course."

"Like that again?"

"She suggested that we could sleep like that, so why not, but now we weren't half-asleep. I liked holding her breast, and she liked it too, and started talking again about men and their doing that, like your assistant professor."

"Oooh! And ...?"

I was delighted by her curiosity and continued:

"And, well, I guess I was enjoying playing with her nice breast, and she had reached back and was rubbing my bottom, still talking about the guys who really enjoyed doing it like that to us, like your prof. And then her hand slid down between us, and she said that if they liked it so much, it must be good, and then that she wanted to."

"She wanted to l...?!" Mary broke off her exclamation.

"Just what I asked: 'You want to lick my pussy?!'"

Mary gave a startled "uhnn!", as I continued:

"She replied: 'Since you say so, yes, I want to lick your pussy.'"

"She did?! She really wanted to?! You let her?!"

"She really wanted to. As she said, it shouldn't matter to me who licked my pussy, and that a girl should know better than any man what a pussy wanted."

"Oooh! Oh, well I guess so. So she did?"

"Mmmm! She was right -- both ways, telling me that it was very arousing to do it, that her pussy had wanted to feel what her tongue was doing."

"Oh, my God!" Mary exclaimed. I added:

"It was, it is."

"You did it too?! Then wanted to?"

"Then as much as she and as good as she had."

"Oh, fuck! Sorry, didn't mean to say that."

I snorted and replied:

"Better than a lot of those."

Mary began to giggle behind the shower curtain, and then I did, as it occurred to me that we both were relieving the tension of our ticklish conversation. Our giggles subsided and we were both silent for a long moment. Then from behind the shower curtain I heard Mary tentatively say:

"You ..., you want to lick my ..., lick my ... pussy."

I took a deep breath and replied:

"With pleasure, if you want me to."

There was another long silent moment, and then Mary giggled nervously again and answered softly:

"If it's that good, if you want to?"

"It will be," I promised, delighted by her agreement, just wondering if she would also want to lick my pussy.

She giggled nervously again, and then pulled aside the shower curtain, her face blushing as she nodded with a embarrassed smile. I grabbed her towel and handed it to her. She stepped out of the shower and dried her face, the rest of the towel hanging down in front of her, covering her nice breasts, but even through the towel I could recognize her aroused nipples. Mine then were too -- I felt them, recognizing that hers were as prominent as mine, not like Pat's smaller ones.

My fingers wiggled, wanting to hold her breasts, wanting to rub her so aroused nipples. I murmured: "I'll help you," and my fingers cupped the towel around her breasts -- so firm! Mary just moaned, and again, when my fingers slid over her stiff nipples. I murmured:

"And lick and suck them too."

"Yours too, " she murmured behind her towel.

"Yours first," I murmured in reply, hoping I was concealing my great delight with her agreement, just clasping her breasts in response. Then her towel slid down, revealing her face, as I felt her hands slid up my sides and then find my breasts -- her hands on my bare breasts, her fingers on my aroused nipples! They squeezed them, and mine squeezed hers through the towel, as she looked at me with wide eyes and murmured:

"How did this happen?"

"About what Pat and I asked each other a couple of weeks ago. I'd better dry the rest of you."

Mary just nodded and let me use the towel. Like a child being dried, she turned, offering an arm and then her back to be dried, accepting with a soft "um-hmm" when I dried her nice round ass, and then stooped to dry her stomach and legs, spreading them a little, when my hand slid the towel all the way up between her thighs. She just snorted softly, when my thumb rubbed the towel over her pubic hair.

When I stood up again, I let the towel drop and held her breasts again. She sighed with a soft moan, nodding slightly as her hands found mine again. "Um-hmm," I responded, as our fingers rubbed over each other's nipples, and we exchanged purring moans. Without looking at my face, she murmured:

"You really want to?"

"If you want me to?"

Mary giggled nervously, blushing, still not looking at me, then murmuring:

"If you want?"

Then she did look at me with her flushed cheeks and wobbled her head with a very questioning expression. Then she smiled wryly and began to laugh almost silently, her stomach muscles quivering. She had a nice slender figure. I had to grin and then laughed, and she did out loud. She caught her breath and said: "Crazy! If you want to, I do."

We exchanged chuckles and went to her bedroom. When she took her clothes off the bed, I liked that she hadn't anticipated that we would be using it, but had apparently been in too much of a hurry to get them off to have put them on the chair. Had I seduced her? Had I been completely wrong about why she had been suggesting we do something together?

She flung back the covers and repeated: "Come on," and lay down on her side, her thighs open, her arms outstretched. If she had seemed shy and reticent before, now she had completely changed, eager, almost insistent, and she looked like an artist's perfect nude model. As I joined her, my thigh slipping between hers, I suddenly recalled that I had done about the same, inviting a man -- more than one -- to join me on mine or his bed.

We embraced, almost kissing, and I recalled that her best sex had been with that assistant prof, who had done what I wanted to do. Apparently, once she had gotten over the shock of what I had told her, she had accepted entirely the idea that I could too, wanting her pussy to be licked that good.

She had. She rolled back with a moan and murmured: "Lick, suck them."

I did, delighting to be able to nibble on her nipples better than I had on Pat's and to hear her aroused moans, until her hand urged my head further down her body. Was that what she had done with him? I was as eager as he could have been to find her pussy with my mouth, and Mary was just as eager to have me find it. As soon as I move down, freeing her thighs, she drew them up, spreading them, presenting her pussy to my view.

I took it in with my eyes, light pink, her inner lips already visible and shiny with moisture, but without the little wrinkles of Pat's - so perfect, like her firm round breasts. I didn't deserve this! I blew on it, and she gave an encouraging moan and rocked her hips.

Before she could insist, I did -- my second pussy! Pussies were just made to be licked!

"God, yes!" she responded and moaned, as my tongue explored everywhere, When it probed in the mouth of her vagina, I heard her pulsing moan, as her hips rocked up to let my tongue probe as far as it could. Had I forgotten how good a pussy tasted -- Pat's or mine, licking my fingers? Or did hers taste better? Then her hips rocked down. Her clitoris wanted my tongue's attention, and it wanted to enjoy arousing it. Did I also like hers more than Pat's? Or was I just so delighted to be again playing with one with my tongue, knowing how it must feel for her, confirmed by her gasps and moans.

I let the rocking of her hips suggest where she wanted my tongue to arouse her, appreciating that she was in no hurry, that she also enjoyed anticipating her orgasm as much as I enjoyed waiting for mine, when I was confident his -- or Pat's -- tongue was eventually going to give it to me. My pussy was also aroused in empathy with my knowing hers was. The next time her hips rocked up, inviting my tongue to probe, her hole was even wetter. I wanted it all, my tongue lapping down below her pussy, lapping down to her asshole, like it had with Pat.

Only when I heard her surprised "Oooh!" did my tongue recognize that it wasn't Pat's asshole, and I remembered that I was licking Mary's, but then she exclaimed softly: "Yes! Like he did!"

She liked that too! Was that why her best orgasms had been with the assistant professor? She didn't have to pull the cheeks of her ass apart to encourage me, but she did, drawing her thighs down over her arms. She really liked it! I did too, not just that she did, hearing her appreciative, chuckling moans. Then her hands found my head, drawing my mouth back up and clamping it over her clitoris, as she murmured: "Make me."

Enough of our enjoying anticipation, I thought, hoping I could make her orgasm as good as he had.

She began to gasp between moans, and then her hips began to twitch. I had to grasp them to keep my mouth in place.

"God, yes!" she exclaimed softly, and her body convulsed, her moans shifting to whimpers. I had given it to her! Her hands relaxed, letting my head move down, so that my tongue could lap over the mouth of her vagina, discovering creamy liquid. It tasted so good! I felt a drop slide down my thigh from my aroused pussy, as aftershocks moved her body.

They resided, and she let me lick up everything my tongue could find, but then her fingers grasped my head again and pulled it back up. To make me stop? No, clutching my mouth again over her clitoris. She wanted more, again?! When I licked and sucked, she growled softly.

My original impression about her had been all wrong, that she didn't have much experience, was reticent and reserved. Yeah, that assistant professor, but it had sounded like she had just let him do it better than anyone else, not that she had shown any initiative. She had now, wanting a second orgasm. He must have given her one -- more than just once.

My hands were still on her hips, after only many seconds having again to grasp them, as she began again to whimper. When she convulsed again, her hips almost rose off the bed. Was it being even more intense than before? My deprived pussy was so wet in frustrated empathy. Her fingers relaxed, and my tongue could again lap up more of her creamy juice.

That had to be it, be enough; now it was my pussy's turn. But it wasn't yet! Sooner than before, her hands drew my head up again; she wanted still another one! Had he always done it like that? I felt sorry for her, if she needed so much sex but only had had it with him. She would with me too, if my tired tongue could.

It could. At the first twitch of her hips, she began to whimper and then convulsed, and I felt her thighs clamping together on her hands. They probably had before, but I hadn't noticed. When her fingers relaxed, this time she sighed with a long pulsating moan, and her thighs flopped apart. She gasped softly, when my tongue enjoyed finding more of her pussy juice, but then she murmured:

"Enough. God, that was good, but enough. Come here."

I had a last lap up between her open pussy lips and scrambled up over her, enjoying again the sensations of lying naked on another girl's naked body from our pussies to our breasts. Would she want to kiss, as Pat and I then had? Had she kissed another girl before? She wanted to, embracing me, pressing our breasts more firmly together, and her kiss was as eager and intense as Pat's or those of the guys, who had wanted to kiss me after I had sucked their cocks. Her tongue was immediately exploring between my lips and then finding mine. A moment later, her thighs moved and her feet were between my knees, holding my legs. When we stopped to take a deep breath, feeling our stomachs press together, she murmured:

"Like with him, but never kissed another girl before. ... Hm-hmm, but never had one kiss my pussy before."

"Mmmm! Such a good pussy!" I murmured.

"And kissed so good. Jeez, when you did that -- can't ask anyone to do that -- I forgot that you weren't him, surprised, when I held your head and felt your hair."

"Not more surprised than I was, when you wanted more."

"Mmmm! But you gave it to me."

She clutched me, and we kissed again, tongues doing what they might on a pussy -- and asshole. Had she had the same thought, when we came up for air again? Maybe, but she said something else:

"Wicked, wickedly good. I was just lying there ..."

"'Just lying there'?" I interrupted her: "Your hips twitching and bouncing on the bed?"

"Were they? I guess so, but wickedly thinking that you knew exactly what you were doing, knew exactly how it was feeling for me."

"Um-hmm, and my pussy was too," I replied, as my hips involuntarily rocked down.

Mary rubbed my back and nodded with a slight smile and murmured:

"I want to, too."

"Mmm! Nipples first," I whispered and raised my shoulders with my elbows. She nodded again, this time with grin, and her hands slid down and grasped my ass, helping me move further up over her. I looked down and back, liking the shape of my breasts in that position, suddenly recalling that I had heard that Napoleon had had wine glasses made in the form of Josephine's breasts. But he hadn't drunk from the bottom of the glasses, where my nice nipples were, but Mary could suck and nibble on them.

She did, with all the enthusiasm of a suckling child, and better, with all the experience of a girl who knew how she liked her own nipples to be aroused -- not just nipples, my pussy too. I force my shoulders up higher, and one very aroused nipple almost popped out of her mouth.

"Loved that too," she murmured, as she let me roll off her. Instead of crawling down on the bed, she slipped off it and urged me to move around with my back against the wall, murmuring: "I have to see it."

As I moved, she turned on the bedside light, and I realized that it had grown darker in the room. There was nothing hesitant about the way I spread my legs, just wondering if my pussy looked as moist as I felt it was already, expectantly aroused. Mary stared, then glanced up at me with slight smile, her tongue moving between her lips. I drew my thighs up, letting them flop open, wondering what she thought of the view of my pussy, now with its lips spread a little more. She was staring at it again, nodding, licking her lips, then murmured:

"Pretty pussy."

"Not prettier than yours."

"Hm-hmm! Probably the only kind," she replied, extending her tongue and licking generously around her lips. She didn't look up to see me wagging my tongue at her. She grasped my hips and dropped her head, and then her tongue lapped up between my pussy lips, over the mouth of my vagina, everywhere.

Of course, she knew what I wanted, what my pussy wanted. I hummed encouragement, as her tongue explored. When she chuckled in her throat, I recalled my delight the first time I licked Pat's pussy that way. Her tongue continued to discover everywhere it could go. When was she going to concentrate on arousing me?