Pat and Jennifer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand drew my shoulder around, and my hand swept around to his shoulder. We kissed. After only a moment, his tongue was on my lips, and then my tongue was teasing his. Whatever he did back home with girls - also cousins? It was more than my first kiss with guys freshman year. My tongue was as eager as his.

Had I planned this, expected this? I wanted it - and more! I turned and drew my thigh over his, and his hand held my shoulders closer around. I was almost straddling on his legs. When his other hand slid up my side, touching the side of my bra - why hadn't I left it off? - I moaned with a nod.

His hand moved further, his fingers sliding around my breast. Did good girls back where he came from, let him, want him to do that? Nice Scandinavian breasts, bigger than mine? I thrust mine out, and his fingers held it. I moaned. Didn't he want to find my aroused nipple, not just through my bra and blouse? His fingers did, still on my blouse. I moaned again, suddenly wondering if I was being too aggressive.

Not for his fingers, they wanted to get inside my bra, even with my blouse still between his fingers and my bra. I moaned again, wagging my tongue in his mouth. One of his fingers slid into my bra and found my aroused nipple through the cloth of my blouse. I moaned again I wanted to feel his finger on my skin. Did I have to tell him? I moaned and murmured: Blouse too."

His hand immediately found the buttons of my blouse, and then his fingers were back on my nipple. Which girl had taught him what they should do? What else had he done with her? All the way? Didn't he want to fondle both nipples? I wanted him to. Too late, too far along to pretend that I wanted him to show all the initiative; I had already mentioned my blouse.

Crap! What was I doing? The calf of my leg over his was pulling me right in front of him, and my hand was pulling away the other side of my blouse. I was straddling him, my thighs spread. Was his dick (sorry Richard, your cock) aroused and pointing at my pussy? His other hand immediately accepted my invitation, catching the other bra strap and then grasping my breast. My bra was slipping down, both his hands fondling my breasts. They didn't seem to be disappointed. Maybe those Scandinavian girls weren't all as buxom as those in the paintings I remembered.

And the guys' cocks? I couldn't just reach down and hold Richards, tempting as it was to do so, and his fondling and active tongue suggested that he wouldn't be upset if I did. I didn't.

Wondering what I would say, I sat up straighter, his hands still on my aroused breasts, and murmured:

"God, this is good! Not what I was expecting and certainly nothing I was planning."

I clasped my hands to his on my breasts. Richard nodded, squeezing my breasts. I continued:

"Oh, this is a little crazy, maybe a lot for you." He nodded again with another squeeze.

"Fuck" I heard myself exclaim, just an exclamation, but then recognizing the word I had used.

He looked very surprised, and I felt myself blushing, murmuring:

"Shit, I didn't mean to say that - or that!"

Richard nodded with a smirk. I held his hands on my breasts, pleased that his fingers tightened around them. I had to say something - what? - to get me out of this situation. But I didn't want to get "out" of this situation. I almost said it again - "shit" - but said:

"Look, I'm a little surprised, and you must be very ..."

He nodded, and we both held my breasts, and I continued, starting over again:

"Look, I'm glad we are like this. Hmm, already second base."

His hands squeezed my breasts, and he smiled slightly, and I did, now more assured, but not so sure about what I would say.

"Look - said that before - I'll try to explain. Of course, college girls want sex, and like when I was freshman, they expect it to be romantic, the only excuse, they - we - had to be good girls, the guy had to love us, at least, we hoped, wanted to believe they did, like back in high school."

Richard nodded.

"Did you sleep with your girlfriend," I asked to my surprise, getting ahead of what I was thinking about saying.

"A couple of times."

"I hope it was good."

"I thought so."

"Exactly, like here, and my senior year. Girls want it to happen, a little proud of themselves when does, but it is seldom as good as for him. And, romance and being good girls, we wanted him to date us, no kiss before at least the second date, and then not as good as we have, and "second base" only after another couple of dates, and so on."

Richard nodded again with wry smile. I returned them, feeling more confident about continuing:

"Yeah, like that. It got a little better last spring semester. Okay, we did things I hadn't done before, and that was better - for me. Don't have to tell you, guys always ... - you know."

Richard nodded once with a frown. Thank goodness, I didn't have say directly that girls often didn't have an orgasm. He squeezed my breasts again, urging me to continue:

"Yeah, well, last summer I was staying with relatives and my cousin was there for a week. Oh God! Kissing cousins isn't the word for us. He was a couple of years older, and, well, you probably understand, anything and everything we could do."

Richard nodded, almost chuckling, as I was liking my skirting around details, but wondering if he really knew what I had implied. He just squeezed my breasts again, waiting for me to continue:

"Now I know that good sex doesn't have to be waiting game, that it can be a lot better than what happened freshman and sophomore year, that all those steps that way to get from first base to home plate don't make it better. I wasn't thinking all that, when I suggested we get together, but I am now."

My breasts were squeezed again, and Richard murmured:

"You sure explained something, explained that well."

My fingers tightened on his, and my thighs twitched. Were my panties moist, moister than before? They must have been while we were kissing. Wasn't he going to say anything more? He didn't; I had to. I took a deep breath and almost whispered:

"You know what I'm suggesting, what I want."

He nodded with an inconclusive expression, but then almost grinned and replied:

"You'll probably have to teach me."

My arms flew around his neck, and we kissed. I wished I had worn a fuller skirt, wanting to rub my crotch on his, but that could wait. When we came up for air, I chuckled and remarked:

"And we'll have more time for studying, without hoping a single will get us to the next base."

"Just a double to the fence, if the batter is lucky."

"And then we are, and home!" I agreed.

We snickered and sealed that agreement with a kiss.

"Puss," Richard murmured, kissing me again. Was he thinking about kissing my pussy? I sure hoped so.

Why didn't we just continue that evening? My wet pussy wanted us too, just disappointed that I couldn't rub it on his cock, Richard's dick. My skirt wasn't going to keep that from happening again. Nothing was!

He had embraced me. When I sat back, my breasts and stiff nipples were bare in the flickering light from the TV. He reached for them again, fondling my nipples. I purred and asked:

"Did you kiss and suck hers?"

"Damn, I thought about it, but ..."

"Tomorrow night, mine, if you still want to."

"Mmmmm! And how! Hm-hmm! Teach me!"

"You'll know how to do that, better than you did as a suckling toddler."

We both laughed. I got off his thighs and pulled my blouse together. He could sign himself out. With knowing, promising hums, we parted, agreeing to meet again the next evening.

My panties were as moist as I had expected. In bed, my fingers made my pussy as wet as it could be. I fell asleep recalling his "puss," hoping I didn't have to encourage him to kiss my pussy. In the morning I had another thought: was he circumcised? My fingers were again busy on my pussy, but I was also licking my lips. I preferred uncircumcised cocks, didn't make much difference in my pussy, but when one was in my mouth. I gave myself another orgasm, consoling myself that I couldn't expect everything, especially not when I was sure that we were going to do more than I ever had on a second date.

He wasn't circumcised! Of course, it took a while for me to discover that. He arrived, and we started with another beer. Did he immediately notice that I wasn't wearing a bra? Probably, since my nipples stiffened when he looked at me. We were both a little quiet, benign talk about how we had spent the day. That didn't include all my thoughts about how we might spend the eveining. Had he had similar ones.

I had remade my bed with fresh sheets, but hadn't any plan about how we would start. It was all my idea and suggestion. Even though he was entirely attuned to it, I had to start. We were sitting together on the couch, close enough to touch. Why hadn't I left the next button of my blouse undone? Should I now? That seemed too blatant. I took a good sip of my beer, then glancing down at his crotch. I guess I was hoping to see bulge, but didn't. Then I remembered his saying "puss". I could ask about that, not quite harmless, but a reference to our evening the night before.

"Is "puss" - you used the word last night - Swedish?"

Richard smirked slightly with a nod and replied:

"A word for 'kiss'."

"We sure did. That hasn't been in anything I've read."

"Have to read some less literary Swedish, not that I have; learned it at home."

We both chuckled, not that anything said had been humorous, and both drank, then exchanging smiles. Had the ice been broken? It had; he then smirked and said:

"Not what you may have been thinking."

I laughed, relieving my pent up tension, and he did. I raised my beer and said "skaal", and we drank to that, our eyes meeting with another smile. Good guy, my Richard, he chuckled and added:

"I didn't think about that last night. Oh, I did, but not when I said it."

"But I did, had to," I replied. My thighs clutched together.

"I sure did, on the way back to my dorm."

The ice was melting, the water getting warmer. I sniffed and asked:

"And did what I did?"

He looked slightly embarrassed. I grinned and added:

"Of course you did; we both had to after what we had been doing."

"And then your talking," he enjoined with a relaxed smile.

We were getting there. Unconsciously, my fingers plucked at my blouse button. If my nipples hadn't been stiff all along, they now were again. Without looking down, I saw his thighs move, and mine did again. He was staring at my hand. My fingers undid the button. He hummed.

"Got to start somehow," I murmured, and my hand slid down and loosed the next button. He hummed again and muttered:

"Aren't I supposed to do that?"

I just nodded and let my hand drop. He reached over and undid the last two buttons. I pulled one side of my blouse to the side, exposing my breast and aroused nipple. He hummed again, and his hand fondled.

"Kiss, suck, nibble," I murmured, now so aroused in anticipation that I didn't care about being direct, turning towards him. His hand slid around the bottom of my breast, as he leaned down in front of me and his mouth found my stiff nipple. I had been right, he didn't need to be taught how to suck a nipple. I moaned. My hand pulled the other side of my blouse away - half naked. And him? My hand reached up and started to open his shirt. Yesterday, he had been wearing a t-shirt under it, but not now. He was ready to do anything I wanted - even "puss" my pussy? If he hadn't sucked his girlfriend's nipples, he must not have done that. And for sure she hadn't sucked his cock. Was it circumcised?

My hand slid down in his crotch. Now there was a firm bulge, and my fingers recognized that it wanted to be helped. He just moaned with a nod. My fingers found the tab of his fly, and he nodded again. Yes, we both wanted to do this! I managed to open his fly. Oh, his cock almost sprang out! No shorts? He was that prepared for whatever we would do? No, boxer shorts, but his cock was there for me to hold, and it wasn't circumcised my experienced fingers discovered.

He moaned and let my nipple pop out of his mouth, looking at me with wide, dilated eyes.

"Lets get them off," I murmured, recognizing that I had never been so forward, recalling that except for with my cousin I had always let the guy take the lead - fucking guys, getting their orgasms, usually without my getting mine.

Richard was already sitting up, his hand unbuckling his trouser. There was nothing decent or hesitant about the way we got naked together. We were both breathing hard, watching each other with aroused expressions, just chuckling, as we saw each other struggling to get our shoes off.

Naked, we stood looking at each other, our eyes sweeping up and down. His stiff cock was not standing straight up, but his foreskin wasn't hiding the round head of his cock. Had my cousin's been purplish pink like his was - and the few others? Had I really seen those freshman year? No, it had been too dark and then they were in a condom and in my pussy. Hell! I hadn't seen it at all the first one, even the second time he put it in me. Of course, I had seen the couple I had sucked as a sophomore, but also in only dim light I sure had seen my cousin's, though. It must not have been purplish pink, or I would have remembered now.

What was Richard thinking, while all this went through my head in flash? He had hummed while his eyes perused me. My figure was a good average, not that of a Playmate. In the freshman Art Appreciation course, when I saw pictures of classical statues, however, presumably the Greek ideal, I had become completely satisfied with my figure. I had even posed nude like one of them and looked at myself in the mirror, thinking that my aroused nipples were better than any on the statues.

They had been then, and they were now. And Richard's cock had risen a notch, before I stared at it, seeing it move slightly with each heartbeat. When our eyes met, he looked almost a little embarrassed. I smiled slightly, before my eyes glanced down at his cock again. It was now almost completely erect, twitching with each quick beat of his heart. His hands fidgeted as though they wanted to cover it. When I looked back up, he looked even more embarrassed, and I realized that he and his girlfriend had probably never seen each other like this, probably just been naked together in bed in the dark, like my first couple of times.

My pussy was telling me what it wanted to do, Had my eyes sent it an image of a big, erect cock, letting it anticipate how it would like to enjoy it? But it probably wouldn't enjoy a young, inexperienced cock as good as it wanted to. I realized that my tongue had licked my lips, suggesting what my mouth was anticipating.

"What, ... what do you want to do?" he asked hesitantly, almost whispering.

In response, my immediate thought was: suck your cock. I was staring down at it and saw it twitch more strongly, still wondering how to reply.

"Wha...? You want ... you want to do that?!"

His shocked remark made me realize that I must have murmured what I had thought. I was too embarrassed to look up at his face, just nodding slightly, but now liking that I had admitted my so immediate thought. Why not? I wanted to, and I wanted to show him what else was good, the best introduction to what I wanted him to learn about satisfying girls. My pussy could wait, wait for that.

I nodded again, just glancing up at his face before my eyes returned to his cock. When I dropped down on my knees, he murmured: "God! You do!"

I nodded again, unconsciously licking my lips, as my hand reached out towards his crotch. He groaned and took a half step closer. Then my other hand gestured towards my bed, and I murmured: "Sit down."

It had occurred to me that if he were standing, he might thrust his cock deeper in my mouth than I could stand. He agreed with an "um-hmm," and did, spreading his thighs as I followed him on my knees. My hand found his balls. Before I lost sight of his cock, I saw a drop of clear pre-cum on it.

God, he was already so aroused! Still a teenager, probably going to come before I could really enjoy sucking his cock.

But his pre-cum tasted so good, more of it than the drop I had seen. My tongue couldn't resist licking where it wanted to, where it knew a cock was most sensitive. I heard him groan, not just moan. To hell with my wanting to prolong my pleasure of sucking and licking such a nice cock; this was only going to be the first time I got to. His scrotum was a tight sack around his balls in my hand, as he moaned and his cock surged. Then his hips jerked, and he came. I had been right that he should sit down.

And how he came! With shivering groans, he shot his cum deep in my throat, not just once, twice, and again! I was having to gulp, and then my mouth was full of it from his milder ejaculations.

I loved it! I had found the right cock - no, the right man - to enjoy as much sex with as I could, and this way too. I wanted more this way, just couldn't stop. He was groaning, now as though in pain. Was his cock so sensitive there after an orgasm? I pressed my tongue down in my jaw and just bobbed my head, enjoying feeling the head of his cock rub on my palate.