All Comments on 'Pathways to Love'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

you forgot the cuck tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just weird, and yes, I would have walked away. Too warped for me.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

I have read your other stories. This was just as good (great). You have a weird mind, and I love it! I kept looking for new stories from you for quite a while and was starting to think you quit writing. Glad you are back. Thanks. Now if you could write/submit one a week it would be perfect (kidding).

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

No thanks, an old trope story to be sure. But at the end of the day they all tell the same boring story. Who the fuck in their right would be happy with this arrangement?

You don’t marry Beth you marry the entire fucking family!!!

So, your wife is never your own. Ever!!!

Honestly you can tell a better story than this, surely????

You are a good author, don’t waste your talent on this shit, it isn’t even erotic.

Scores 2/5

AerographerAerographerover 1 year ago

Outstanding! A great love story within a raunchy wet story.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Hot and erotic. Loved it. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story spoiled by spelling and using wrong words, Proof read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A couple of scenes were basically a porno and lacked any depth. (One was the beach with three guys and the mother) Gratefully the last scene had enough build up and interaction to make it feel like part of the story and not just blatant sex thrown in. Over all the writing was good, the characters believable and the tension useful to the story. Great work and thanks for sharing. 4.5/5

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

That was long but it needed it to be a good story and not just sex scenes. Well done and thanks for sharing!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Not quite 5* for me, but still a great read.

I have to agree with the proofread comment, there were several issues where names (Annie became Hannah and then Annie again) or persons (he/I/me/him) and even gender got swapped.

Funed1357Funed1357about 1 year ago

Great story to read! Please correct the name and gender swaps.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 1 year ago

I enjoy your longer stories.

RogerRogerabout 1 year ago

Generally enjoyed the story but there was one big gap in explaining how things would work. What about Ted's family?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Agree with several others, this distorts the marriage and really does nothing truly erotic long term. Do not care for this type of arrangement. Lot of immaturity even by the parents (mother particularly) Really don't agree with the parents taking the virginity of the offspring or any sex for that matter by the parents with off spring.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pages 6 thru 12 was just wasted words. I would have recommended he marry her and then tell the family they were not going live on the compound and if they wanted to see Beth and him they could come visit them but no family sexual interaction. break the chain of this crap Ideaology and they can keep their fricking money.

nyteramblernyterambler12 months ago

Well I enjoyed it and as long as all are adults it is there choice.

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Read most of the comments. This is a fictional STORY folks. I thought it is hot as hell, and damn enjoyable reading. Would I let my wife fuck her brothers? HELL NO. Her brothers are the arm pits of the world, and low life slime. So, this is not my idea of a lifestyle. BUT this is a fictional story only. And once again I enjoyed it for what it is. Got a few chuckles out of it also.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sex scenes are good for quick stroke when taken out of context, but to be honest, as a whole, this story is a mood killer. I kept reading in hope that Ted would grow a backbone and a sense of self worth (I was so hopeful when he took Beth off the market at the start) but he never did. Instead he became someone so sick in love that he let himself get twisted into something that doesnt even begin to resemble a husband. How can he say he loves Beth when he's fucking her sisters and mother? How can he believe she loves him when shes fucking her brother and father? No, its not love, its fear and lust. He's so afraid of losing her cheating ass that hes allowed his lust to get the better of him. Any self respecting person would have sumped Beth the instant they found out the truth, or at the very least, demanded she remain faithful and give up the family sex... and then been back on the plane heading for home the moment she refused to do so.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As soon as she introduced him to the family the entire story just got so back i couldnt finish. Not worth it.

LacastrianLacastrian5 months ago

Where is the tag warning that this is a cuckold story?

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyes2 months ago

Absolutely one of the best stories out there. Super realistic with his reaction and the way the family interacts with him while also building up each sexual encounter more and more. Super loved the mom too. Great work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...