Pathways to Love

Story Info
Finding love in college, then meeting the family...
41.2k words
4.65
28.5k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,696 Followers

Authors' Note:

Sorry to everyone for how long it's taken to get some of these stories out, it's been a long year...

I thought about breaking this story up into parts but decided against it so it's a long one. I also understand its similar to another story of mine. Sometimes things are!

As always, all person's engaged in sexual activity are over the age of 18.

Please enjoy!

PATHWAYS TO LOVE

Soulmates are a hyped-up term. People constantly seem to use it to refer to whatever person happens to capture their attention at that moment. No sense of patience, love, relationship, trust, and understanding. The last two may be the most important of all because without understanding and trust, how can love flourish and truly identify a soulmate?

Of course, when I was first in college, I had no sense of any of this. I was just another dumb kid looking for a connection anywhere I could get it. My sophomore year, I was just about to turn 19, attending a medium sized state university. I was popular enough, having friends from geeks, Greeks, athletes, and ROTC even. I'd been on dates, a few one-night stands, but really no one I would consider even close to girlfriend material.

I was at a party early in the semester that some friends were throwing. Underage drinking, beer pong, girls lying about guys they slept with and guys lying about girls they hadn't slept with. All in all, a typical Friday night party. At a school of 10,000 students, it's kinda hard to know everyone, so virtually every party I went to would have another bunch of people I hadn't met before.

That night, I was two beers in and just finished a game of beer pong. I was thinking about possibly heading out and sleeping in my comfy bed, when I saw her.

She was gorgeous. 5'7", thin build with flowing red hair down past her shoulders. I could also see she had curves as well, at least a D cup bust with an ass to match. Of even greater importance, she was looking directly at me and smiling. The two beers gave me enough liquid courage to approach her.

"Hi," she said as I approached, still flashing me a smile.

"Hi," I replied back with an equal smile, but keeping my distance slightly so she wouldn't think I was a creep. "I'm Ted," I said extending my hand.

"Beth," she said simply taking my hand and giggling a bit. "You may be the first guy who's actually given me their hand to shake."

"Sorry, force of habit."

"No, it's nice," she said, keeping her smile going. "Most guys here aren't that polite."

"My mom believed in etiquette," I said shrugging.

"Nice to see someone still does," Beth replied looking around the room. "Most guys try to get the hug or grab my ass or something."

"They clearly didn't get the memo from their moms," I retorted, making her almost snort out her drink. "Do you go here?" meaning the school.

"Yeah, sophomore," she replied.

"Same," I replied, which surprised her it seemed.

"Really? Guess we don't have any classes together; cause I think I would've noticed you." I almost blushed.

"Well, that's flattering, thank you," I replied getting another smile.

We must've talked for a solid 45 minutes. Where we grew up, thoughts on our majors, people we hang around and places we go. She was easily the first girl I'd talked up at the school who didn't give me any weird vibes. She seemed incredibly normal and nice. Also, incredibly hot. She looked over at her friend who was motioning to her.

"My ride wants to go," she said, somewhat sadly.

"Oh, well it was nice meeting you and talking to you," I said, hopeful I could get her number.

"You too!" she said, seemingly sincere. "Here, let me give you my number."

YES!!!

She put her number in my phone and then called herself. I saw her information my number pop up on her phone, clearly not giving me a fake. We shook hands again as she followed her friend out of the house, giving me a wave as she did.

My friend Luke came over about then.

"So, you were trying to talk up the 'cold fish', huh?"

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"Dude, that chick has got a reputation of turning down guys, left and right. Rumor is she's a dyke."

"She seemed nice enough to me when we were talking."

"Trust me, dude," he said. "You'll get nowhere with that chick."

The thought stayed with me through the night and into the next day. Luke was normally right about these things, but I still wasn't entirely sure. She seemed so nice and easy to talk to. I decided to trust my own instincts and sent her a text.

"Hey, its Ted. Just wanted to say it was really nice meeting you last night. Hope you got home safe!"

I figured it was worth a shot. Within three minutes, she messaged back.

"Hey Ted! I got back fine, thanks! I really liked meeting you too! I was actually just about to text you."

That was encouraging.

"Great minds..."

"HAHA! Exactly!" she replied.

After some simple texts back and forth, she asked if I wanted to grab a coffee. I jumped at the chance and we agreed to meet at a Starbucks near campus. I showered and changed and headed over, trying to remember to walk, not run.

I got there before she did, my single dorm room being pretty close to it. I grabbed a table outside and five minutes later, Beth walked up. She definitely dressed to impress. She had a green wife beater on with her mid-riff showing. Her jeans looked tight enough that they could've been sewn on. Her hair was done up perfectly as she came up to me.

"Hey," I said, somewhat lamely.

"Hey, nice to see you again," she said giving me a hug, her amazing curves pressed against me.

'Cold fish', huh, Luke?

We grabbed some coffee and chatted. The conversation was so easy, just like before. Most times I'd been on dates with college girls, they only wanted to talk about themselves and their bodies. Beth seemed to be genuinely interested in talking with me, not just to me. This made it so much easier to just talk to her, not at her. We were joking and laughing within minutes.

After about a half hour, she looked at her watch and realized she had to get to a study group.

"Hey, wanna grab a bite at Red Robin later?" she asked me.

"Sure," I replied, trying not to jump up and down with joy.

"Great, can you pick me up at seven at the commons?"

"I'll be there."

She hugged me again and left, again looking back at me as she left. I got back to the dorm and cleaned up. I lived in a single, so it was always on me to keep the place somewhat tidy. Shower, fresh shirt, the works. I even had time to clean out my car so Beth wouldn't think I was a total slob. I got to the commons ten minutes before seven just to make sure I wasn't late.

Beth came out five minutes early and it was quickly clear, she'd cleaned up again as well. She was wearing a sundress that showed off her amazing cleavage. I knew instantly it was going to be hard to keep my eyes on her eyes with her wearing that.

I got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Wow," she said, "you really are a gentleman."

"I have moments," I said as she came up to me. She got me in another hug. "You look great."

"This ole thing?" she said with a smile as she got into the car. My heart was pounding really hard in my chest now.

We drove to the Red Robin and got a table. I saw some people I knew there too and waived. They all looked at us curiously it seemed as we sat down. After we got our menus and ordered drinks, Beth seemed to notice it too.

"Must be jealous I'm sitting here with a beautiful girl," I told her, getting a grin from her.

"Honestly, they're probably just curious to see me out with a guy," she said. "I don't go on many dates."

"Oh, is that what this is?" I said in mock surprise, making her giggle.

"Cute," she said with a smirk.

"Why don't you go out much?" I asked.

"Cause most guys are douchebags," she said flippantly. "I'm not out to just get laid. I want an actual nice guy, and I haven't found any." I was hurt for about half-a-second. "Present company very excluded."

"Thanks," I said with an eyeroll. "I know what you mean. I've been on few dates here and most of the girls are either dumb or vapid. It's all about them and how hot they are."

"And I'm not hot?" she replied with a grin.

"If you need me to tell you things you already know..." I replied getting a chuckle from her. "My point is most girls have no depth to them. They're going to school and learning how to sleep with guys and model on Instagram. You certainly don't seem like that."

"Thanks," she said with a smile. "I'd certainly like to think so. I really don't care if guys think I'm cold or gay or what. I could give a shit about what they think."

"As you should," I replied with confidence. I could swear she actually blushed at this.

We spent the whole date talking and laughing. It was easy to forget how attractive she was and really just flow with the conversation. I started thinking how nuts everyone else at school had to be not to find this amazing woman and take her off the market.

I paid the bill once we were done, and I drove us back to campus. I parked near her dorm, but Beth said she wanted to go on a walk with me. I wasn't gonna say no to that and so we strolled the campus, arm in arm. It almost seemed like something out of an old movie from the 40's. Somehow, we wound up in front of my dorm hall.

"Is this where your dorm is?" Beth asked, me remembering I told her at the coffee shop that I had a single room dorm in that hall.

"Yeah," said dismissively almost, preparing to continue our walk. I noticed she stopped suddenly, me almost dragging her before I realized she stopped.

"Can I see it?" she asked, sending my heart racing for multiple reasons. One, if a girl wants to see your place, there's a chance for sex. Two, how clean is it really? Sure, I'd cleaned up, but not a deep clean or anything.

"Sure," I said as I led her in. I was happy to see that most people weren't in the halls, seeing me bringing a girl up so there was no shame or stigma possibly attached. I opened up my dorm and led her inside.

"Pretty clean for a guy," she said looking around. "You even made your bed."

"Old habit," I told her admittedly. I grabbed a couple of sodas from the mini fridge and put on a generic channel to watch. She sat on my bed, and I was tempted to join her but decided to be respectful and chose to sit in my desk chair instead. She looked over at me with a smirk.

"Think I have cooties or something?" she asked me in a smartass tone.

"Do you?" I replied with my own smirk that made her giggle.

"Come sit with me," she requested. I sat on the bed with her, but kept a bit of distance and my hands to myself. "I've had a really great time hanging out with you."

"Same," I told her with a smile as she scooted closer.

"I'm kinda surprised you haven't made a move on me yet?" she said in a tone that she was in fact surprised, but maybe also a little impressed.

"I learned a while ago to always let a woman set the tone for that kind of thing," I explained. "I don't like people feeling uncomfortable."

"Do I seem uncomfortable?" Beth asked, eyeing me and moving closer to me.

"You do not," I replied, with my heart starting to race.

"Well, I have to admit, it's a smart policy to have," she said now right up against me. "Guess I'll just have to take the lead."

With that she started kissing me, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I kissed back, still keeping my hands to myself as we made out.

"You kiss nice," she said breaking the kiss for a moment, before going back in.

"You're no slouch either," which was 100% true, this easily being the best kiss I'd ever received. As soon as I said it, she eased me down onto my bed her hands now roaming my body. I took this as a sign that touching was now allowed and put my hands on her back. I felt up and down her back and made a startling discovery.

She wasn't wearing a bra!!

She was putting her full weight on top of me, now pulling up my shirt a bit and feeling my chest while starting to moan slightly as she did. I moved my hands down to her lower back, but stopped short of cupping her ass, tempting though it was. She then started kissing my neck and got close to my ear.

"You can totally grab my ass," she whispered in my ear.

Man, was this girl awesome or what?!

I moved my hands lower and started groping her ass. I couldn't believe how firm it felt, but also so soft. While the dress she was wearing didn't flatter it greatly, the jeans she wore earlier did and I was in heaven.

She started slowly unbuttoning my shirt, continuing to rub my chest and kiss me. My cock was now rock hard in my pants, and she must've been able to feel it through them. Once my shirt was unbuttoned, she somehow managed to kick my shoes off my feet as she started kissing down my bare chest, licking and teasing my nipples as she went.

Once she reached my waist, she saw the lump in my pants, kissing and mock biting it. This woman seemed to radiate sex, and I was completely enthralled. She went all the way down and took my socks off, giving a quick peck to each of my feet, before she came back up.

Beth was now hovering over my belt buckle, kissing around my stomach as she started unfastening it. Once it was unfastened, she quickly undid my zipper and, in a flash, I was only in my underwear. Just like when my jeans were still on, she was kissing, licking, and massaging my dick through my boxer briefs.

While she was doing that, her eyes were locked on my eyes. Just a casual glace at her green orbs saw the amount of lust and desire this woman had toward me. She massaged and caressed until her curiosity seemed to get the best of her and my underwear was soon on the floor.

Now, my cock is not small, but it's not porn quality either. 6-7" at best. But it was thick. I also knew from other girls, that it looked 'pretty'(whatever that meant) but Beth just had a big grin on her face.

She licked the head of dick like a lollipop, teasing my glans as she started to salivate over it. She took some sucks on it, her hands moving over it in motion with the sucks, before she stopped, kissed my cock, and smiled at me.

"I think he," indicating my cock, "needs a little show."

She gave it another quick kiss and then got off the bed and stood up. With the backdrop of the TV in the background, she started a slow, seductive strip. Just swaying her hips as she started playing with the straps of her dress. She then turned around; her dress covered ass now jutting out. The straps of her dress were now down, and she allowed the dress to fall to the ground.

That's when I saw it.

She wasn't wearing panties either...

Her ass looked perfect. Round, full and firm as she continued to just groove to the imaginary music in her head. She flipped her hair around while cupping her full breasts, the outlines of which I could clearly see from the back. She slipped off her sandals and turned around.

She was still cupping her breasts, but I could now clearly see her bare pussy, looking so tight and cute my dick twitched when I saw it. After playing with her boobs for a little bit, she finally let them drop. I couldn't believe how big and perky they were with nickel sized areolas and tiny little nipples sticking out. My dick was standing up, tall and proud at this point. She saw and giggled.

"I'll take that as a sign you like my body," she said with a smile.

"You're gorgeous," was all I was able to get out. She smiled even wider and came back over to the bed.

"Now," she said grabbing my dick with her hand, "let's get back to work." With that, she shoved my cock as far down her throat as she could. I'd had blowjobs before, but no girl had ever deep throated me. Like before, her eye contact was constant, like she was trying to tell me this was all for me.

As wonderful as feeling her on my dick was, I knew if she kept this up, I'd windup cumming in her mouth. I gently eased her mouth off my dick to get her attention.

"I think it's your turn."

Beth smiled as I got up from the bed and she laid down. I got between her legs and marveled at the sight in front of me. I was amazed with as heavy and large as her breasts were, that they sat up so proudly on her chest. I kissed and licked her thighs, teasing my way up to my objective.

Within a minute, I reached her pussy, glistening in her arousal. She was squirming on the bed even before I reached her folds and she squirmed even more once I focused entirely on her pussy. I teased her lips first, tasting her for the first time. The nectar she was emitting tasted incredibly sweet and pleasant. A couple of licks was all it took for her to start moaning.

"Fuck, Ted!" she said as she started bucking hard. "You're really good at that."

"I try," I said slyly as I went back to work. Even the lightest touches of my tongue on her elicited moans. She was cumming before I'd even reached her clit, a bit of juice leaking onto my face.

My cock was still rock hard, and even with a condom, I was concerned I'd cum too quickly when that came up. Even as a dumb sophomore, I knew enough that if a girl came multiple times, she didn't really care if it came from your dick or your tongue and fingers. I stayed down there and kept licking, eventually paying attention to her clit, engorged as it was from arousal.

"Oh, fuck!" she said when I finally hit her clitoris. I kept at it, not rushing or trying to go too far too fast. I teased and played, trying to give her pleasure throughout the experience. She started cupping one of her breasts and tweaking her nipple. I followed her lead and brought my hand up to her other breast, using the same technique she was using. She placed her hand over mine, clearly liking where my mind was going.

"Ted, I love your hands on my tits," she said through her moans. "God, this feels amazing!" All I needed to keep up my attentions on her. I lightly chewed on her clit, which caused her to buck even harder. Not wanting to let up on her, I used my other hand and dropped a finger inside her.

She was incredibly tight, maybe the tightest I'd ever felt before. My finger searched for her G-spot, letting her moans tell me when I'd reached it. Within a minute, I'd found the familiar feeling inside her pussy and her moans confirmed my findings.

"Oh my God!" she almost screamed. "Keep going! Please, keep going!" While I didn't think she needed to beg, I kept up my pace on all fronts. It couldn't have been more than three minutes before she erupted in another powerful orgasm.

"SHIT!" she managed to get out, breathing heavily and her firm tits giggling in every direction. She looked down at me, almost in shock, like she didn't know how I was able to do that. She quickly sat up and kissed me deeply, tasting herself as she did. "Please tell me you have condoms," she said in a pleading voice.

I pointed to the nightstand drawer where she found a full pack. She ripped the box open, got a single condom, opened it, and started rolling it onto my cock.

"I want you inside me," she said with almost a crazed tone. "I don't give a shit how long you last, just fuck me, please!"

Not being one to disappoint, I eased her back down onto the bed and lined my cock up to her slit. I eased in slowly, seeing her face tighten at the new sensation.

"Mmm," Beth said after I was fully inside, "you feel nice."

I kissed her deeply as I started moving back and forth inside her. I didn't rush, trying to keep my mind on anything other than the heat from her pussy and its intense tightness. Her hands quickly moved to my ass and back of my head, respectively. I could feel the passion pouring out of her. Desire, sexual need, longing; all rolled up into our motions.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,696 Followers