Pathways to Submission: Tania Pt. 06

Story Info
Young submissive woman accepts work as a pony girl.
5.1k words
4.32
6.7k
3

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 26

My Monday afternoon housework at Mistress Lyn's place is more gruelling than previously. Not only does Mistress Lyn require perfection in my work, but the punishments are double what they were previously. Her dominant streak is bending my submissiveness almost to breaking point. I do my best to please her, but invariably I fall short of her exacting standards. By the end of the afternoon, I've accumulated no fewer than thirty strokes of her cane. I can reduce that to fifteen by accepting a caning before I leave, but I'm mindful of the twelve penalty points I earned last Saturday. Ten of those points were for being twenty minutes late in going off duty. The fact that I was detained in the dungeon by members of The Manor is irrelevant.

I know thirty cane strokes is more than I can tolerate, so I opt for an immediate punishment. It will make it difficult for me to sit down tonight at the weekly meeting of the pony club. To my horror, Mistress Lyn produces a different cane to her usual one. I soon learn that while this one inflicts thinner welts on my arse, the strokes are substantially more painful. The new cane also draws thin lines of blood, which the previous cane did not. I consider using my safe-word, but pride holds me back from doing so. As Mistress Lyn requires, I count the stokes and thank her for each stroke. She smiles at me as though my further debasement is a personal triumph for her. In the last twenty four hours, she has proved that she can fuck my husband at will, and beat my poor arse into a bloody pulp. I should feel humiliated and worthless, but my emotions are closer to a proud sense of achievement. I have no idea why I feel that way, since nothing that has happened to me in recent days provides any justification for my current euphoric state.

Mistress Lyn leaves me to limp home and prepare for tonight. I've less than two hours to clean myself up and get ready. I take a shower to wash off the blood and rub ointment over the welts. I look at my arse in the mirror and feel a strange mix of horror and excitement. Tom will surely fuck me silly when he sees the state of my arse. I manage to stop the bleeding and before long I can tolerate a light skirt over my arse. Sitting down will be problematic. Mistress Stella's house is too far for me to walk so I must be prepared to sit in Mistress Lyn's car. After that, I can probably avoid sitting down until it is time to come home.

I'm collected on time and we arrive at Mistress Stella's house with a few minutes to spare. Mistress Lyn chooses not to initiate any conversation with me during the journey, and I dutifully remain silent. The other Fillies are already there and after a brief greeting, we are herded into the room to receive our punishment from The Manor's overseers. Despite accumulating twelve penalty points, mine isn't the worst penalty this week. Both Pink and Yellow have accumulated fifteen penalty points apiece albeit for different reasons. Like me, Yellow was detained in the dungeon for a long spell and she was half-an-hour late in taking a break. Pink spilt a tray of drinks and made matters worse by falling over a member in her attempt to minimise the damage.

The overseers are dressed in black like last week and proceed to distribute the punishments we have earned. This week I must wear heavier weights on my nipples, but for only an hour. Like the cane strokes I received earlier, the pain of the punishment is much severer than I've endured previously. But I steadfastly refuse to use my safe-word. However Pink has reached her limit. Half way through her punishment she uses her safe-word. Her punishment stops immediately and she is escorted from the room. I don't see her again that night, and I presume that her boyfriend-minder has taken her home. While Mistress Lyn explained the use of a safe-word when I first agreed to be under her thrall, she never explained what happens afterwards. Would Pink still be allowed to be a Filly? I recall that Mistress Lyn said that unless the prior week's penalty points are settled by the chosen punishment, then the Filly would not be on the following week's roster.

Once we join the minders in the other room, I ask the other Fillies about what will happen to Pink. Unfortunately none of them know any more than I do and we are reduced to speculation. The incident with Pink dominates our discussion. I don't have time to mention my recovered memories of last week's conversation before we are again subjected to the effects of the wand.

Mistress Lyn takes me home and I take another shower to help sooth my tender nipples and arse. I am pleased to find my recovered memories of the previous week's conversation with the other Fillies is intact, as is my discovery of suppressed memories when I saw Sunnybridge yesterday. But tonight's memories are hazy. I recall Pink leaving early, but after that I can't remember what was discussed. If the wand is affecting my mind, then it only seems to impact on very recent thoughts.

The rest of the week is a repeat of my Monday afternoon session with Mistress Lyn. Extremely harsh punishments for the most trivial of mistakes push my resolve to the limit. However Tom's lustful reaction to the sight of my abused arse helps steady my determination not to give up on the whole experience. Am I slipping into a depraved and perverted lifestyle? Absolutely. But I am so addicted to it, I could never willingly give it up.

On Friday afternoon, Mistress Lyn tells me that I am to do extra hours at The Manor tomorrow. Apparently Pink is unavailable and there will only be seven Fillies on duty. I am not allowed any say in the matter, and I'm told I will be starting duty at three-thirty in the afternoon. Apparently I'm to work through until three o'clock on Sunday morning.

Chapter 27

Mistress Lyn collects me a two o'clock on Saturday afternoon, and drives me to The Manor. By now she no longer treats me as her friend, but as her slave. I notice Tom has started doing likewise, and I wonder whether he is taking instructions from her. They haven't had sex in front of me since last Sunday, but there have been plenty of times during the day when they could be meeting and engaging in sex. Tom doesn't hide his feelings for Mistress Lyn, and I'm too addicted to my new lifestyle to be unduly worried about his infidelity. If anything, it eases my mind at the prospect of being coerced into allowing members of The Manor to fuck me.

Mistress Stella is on duty in the changing room, and she soon has me dressed and bound in my outfit. I see Blue and Green while I wait to start duty, but as always, we are unable to speak to each other. I'm never told where I am to carry out my duty until the last minute when the overseer commands me to go to a particular location. After the last couple of weeks, I'm feeling a lot more confident about my ability to cope with whatever is demanded of me. By now I have seen or visited most locations inside The Manor, so I am no longer worried about being sent to an unknown location. The prospect of having to have sex with multiple members is something I feel ambivalent about. I don't actively seek group sex, but a gang bang doesn't scare me as much as it perhaps should.

"Red. You are on-duty. Report to the main bar."

It looks like my first stint on duty will be in the main lounge. I do as I'm bid, and for the next two hours I serve drink and food to members who invariably take the opportunity to grope me and, on two occasions, bring me to an orgasm. Of course, I am almost permanently aroused during my work and it takes very little effort to bring me to an orgasm. Nevertheless, I'm grateful to the members who take the time to tip me over that blissful edge, and to be given a handsome tip is doubly rewarding.

As the night progresses, I am sent upstairs more than once. The rooms I am sent to are fitted out as bedrooms, although I doubt anyone sleeps in the beds. The furniture and fittings are designed for having sex, and more than once I participate in a couple's games. I get groped, spanked, and whipped as well as fucked in my two available holes. The whole experience is driving me deeper into this perverted lifestyle. If anyone were to suggest that I start work as a prostitute, I doubt I, or anyone else, would notice a difference. Is that what I now am? A prostitute? The stigma of the name doesn't disgust me, since in reality that is the type of work I am doing here. Only the absence of a pre-agreed price for sex makes the difference in the label.

During my final stint at one am, I spend an hour in the dungeon being tormented with a whip and made to move about the dungeon hauling heavy weights. My latex body suit dulls the sting of the whip, but the heavy weight I must haul by a chain from my waist tests my stamina beyond what I previously thought I could manage. I receive a generous reward, and by the end of the night I've earned nearly five hundred dollars in tips.

Mistress Lyn has been on duty in the changing room since eight pm, so she doesn't need to make a special trip late at night to collect me. She is more talkative on the journey home and she praises my efforts tonight. I learn that I will likely be working the same hours next week since Pink has been discharged from the pony club. I can sympathise with the reasons for Pink's departure. The harsh regime of sex and punishment is difficult to tolerate, and will not be to everyone's liking. I don't know if the other Fillies and their minders have similar regimes to mine with Mistress Lyn. The punishments I endure from Mistress Lyn make the whole submission experience much more intense. Her punishments mid-week leave me much better placed to handle everything that befalls me at The Manor.

Tom is fast asleep by the time I return home. I need a shower to clean the sweat from my body. Wearing a latex suit for nearly twelve hours is an experience in getting cooked. I am pleasantly surprised that having my arms bound behind me for hours at a time hasn't left me with any muscular or circulation problems. Somebody has obviously done their homework in ensuring the pony girl outfit can be worn for extended periods with no ill effects.

Tom manages to sleep through the noise of my shower. I can't be bothered with a nightdress, and I slip into bed naked. My arse is still tender, so I turn onto my side facing Tom. I'm just dozing off when Tom awakes and runs his hands over my tits. He plays with my nipple rings, which arouses the both of us. Five minutes later we are fucking each other like crazy. The pain in my arse is forgotten for the moment as I explode into another orgasm. I'm really tired after such a long shift, but I don't pass on the opportunity to have as much sex as I can with Tom. My body is constantly demanding more and more sex, and I'm rapidly sinking into untold depths of depravity to satisfy my lust. Perhaps Tom realises this and he is trying to satisfy my perversions. Either that, or whatever is driving my insatiable lust, is affecting him as well.

Finally we fall asleep in each others arms. Fortunately it is Sunday so there's no hurry to get up in the morning.

Chapter 28

Tom and I don't rise until mid-morning on Sunday, and we eat a leisurely brunch. It's nearly midday before I set off for my daily run. Tom wimps out on joining me, claiming all the sex we had last night was exercise enough. I'm in two minds whether to run past Sunnybridge again, but I decide there would be no benefit in doing so. On the contrary, my presence may be noticed by the security cameras and questions raised about my revived interest in the goings on at Sunnybridge.

I spend Sunday afternoon relaxing, since I know I'll be facing a demanding week ahead. Late afternoon, Tom announces that he is going round to a friend's house for a few hours, so I get some much needed time alone to gather my thoughts. I keep reviewing my memories but I still can't work out why they were suppressed. My former friends from Sunnybridge may no longer be able to connect me to their time there, but why is that so important? Apart from Pink, whose origins I don't know, all of the Fillies seem content with working at The Manor. Of course, I don't know how any of them spend the rest of their week, so it is difficult for me to pass judgement.

Tom returns in time for an evening meal together. He doesn't say where he has been, and I know better than to ask. Afterwards we spend the evening together watching one of my erotic DVD movies before retiring to bed for a few hours of rough sex.

I wake up at six o'clock on Monday morning. Tom is still snoring his head off, so I slide out of bed and go to the bathroom for a shower. Tom gets up at seven. His well established routine has him off to work by eight o'clock. After tidying our house, I spend the morning shopping before reporting to Mistress Lyn's house at noon. I follow the usual procedure on entering her house, and change into my maid's outfit. Mistress tells me that she needs to go out for a couple of hours this afternoon and leaves me with a long list of chores to be done in her absence. I set to work in the kitchen and I don't notice her leave the house.

I'm unsure about what to do when the front doorbell rings about an hour later. In the absence of instructions to the contrary, I answer the door, keeping my bare arse out of sight.

"Oh, Hello, Red. Is Rosalyn at home?" asks Pink's former boyfriend-minder.

"No. She's out at the moment," I reply. "If you leave a written note, I can give it to her when she returns."

"I was wondering if you or she has seen or heard from Pink. I haven't had any contact from her all week, and she's not answering her phone."

"I haven't seen Pink since the overseers took her aside last Monday at the pony club meeting. I don't know if Mistress Lyn has seen her since then."

"Hmm. That's the last time Pink was seen by anyone. I am concerned that she has been taken against her will. I've reported her disappearance to the police, so you may receive enquiries from them in due course."

Mistress Lyn is absent for most of the afternoon, and she seems strangely distracted when she finally returns. Since I'm not allowed to speak unless spoken to, I have no means of finding out more. I hand her the written message from Pink's minder, and Mistress Lyn quickly reads it before throwing it away. As Pink is no longer a member of the pony club, her minder won't be in attendance tonight. Thankfully, due to Mistress Lyn's absence for most of the afternoon, I avoid any punishment from her.

I accumulated only four penalty points last Saturday, despite my extended work hours. I feel pleased at my efforts, especially because I enjoyed my time in the dungeon and the plentiful sex throughout the night. At the pony club's Monday evening meeting I discover that I have the fewest penalty points among the Fillies, so I receive the least severe punishment.

Afterwards I get a chance to talk with the other Fillies. It puzzles me why we are allowed to socialise with each other if our memories of what we discuss are immediately wiped clean. I still don't know how the wand works. Black has a theory that we don't remember our conversation simply because we believe that the wand is suppressing our recent memories. It's an interesting theory, but I'm unsure how we can test it in practise. It's a mystery that doesn't seem likely to be resolved any time soon.

Mistress Lyn takes me home after the pony club meeting. For once Tom is home before me. I don't know where he goes on a Monday evening while I'm at the pony club meeting. He claims to be working late at his office, but that doesn't explain the usual smell of alcohol on his breath. However, he doesn't seem to have been drinking tonight.

Normally Mistress Lyn drops me off at her house, but tonight she comes into our house to talk with Tom. I am sent to the kitchen to prepare a hot drink for them both. By the time I return to the living room, the two of them are kissing and hugging. I should be furious at my husband carrying on this way with our neighbour, but instead I am only mildly curious about what is going on. Is the absence of any negative reaction from me a reflection of my subjugation? Or is my indifference caused by something else?

One thing leads to another. An hour or so later, I'm naked and bound in our bedroom while Tom and Mistress Lyn fuck each other on the bed. I don't get left out entirely. Periodically I'm called on to service one or the other in some demeaning way. My bonds limit my ability to do more than the basics, but it seems that is all that is expected of me. My only disappointment is that while I am aroused by the whole experience, I am never brought close to an orgasm.

Chapter 29

Mistress Lyn spends the night with Tom in our bed, periodically waking up and having sex. I'm left to sleep on a thin camping mattress on the bedroom floor with my wrists and ankles bound. It's an uncomfortable position in which to sleep, but I succeed in achieving a few hours of slumber. I wake about six o'clock to the sound of Mistress Lyn having a shower. If Tom is going to follow his usual routine, he won't get up for another hour. However, he is clearly awake as he leans over the side of the bed and starts teasing the rings on my nipples. I move into a better position in the hope that his toying with me will eventually bring me to an orgasm.

"Please fuck me, Tom," I say quietly.

"Sorry, but there is new arrangement about your treatment. There's to be no sex for you unless you deserve the treat."

"What?!? My agreement with her only gave her exclusive use of my arse. I've never agreed to her dictating to you what you can and can't do."

"Well the arrangement has changed, and Rosalyn and I have agreed to go along with it for your own good."

"My own good?!? How do you arrive at that pearl of wisdom?"

"As you have admitted many times, you are submissive by nature. But you go way beyond obedience to simple commands. You crave to be dominated, and even humiliated, as long as you receive plenty of sex as a reward. That's perverted and depraved behaviour that needs to be cured. We want you to experience being dominated when there is no sex as a reward. That way we can see what can be done to help you."

"What if I don't want this so-called help? What makes you think I'm perverted and depraved for liking sex afterwards? You like sex after I've been punished, so does that make you perverted and depraved?"

Tom refuses to answer my questions, which to me is an admission that he is merely parroting Mistress Lyn's words. I know my obsession with punishment and submission pushes the boundaries of normal social interaction, but the punishments delivered by Mistress Lyn and the overseers aren't injuring anybody but me. Mistress Lyn and Tom have been happy to play their part until now, so what has changed their mind? Mistress Lyn's return to our bedroom prevents any further conversation. It is clear from Tom's behaviour that he shouldn't have been teasing my tits just now. I don't rat on him, but I tuck that observation away for later use.

I'm unbound and allowed five minutes in the bathroom before being sent to make breakfast for the three of us. Tom needs to get ready for work, so I don't get the chance to follow up on our brief conversation.

Wednesday morning is a hive of activity. By now I'm used to being kept in the dark about what is going on, so I take it all in my stride. A small removal truck arrives outside our house shortly after breakfast. Over the next couple of hours the movers load all the personal effects from both Tom's and my house, and Mistress Lyn's house, into their truck.

"Are we all being evicted?" I ask Tom when I realise what is going on.

"Our lease has expired. Our time here is over and the three of us are moving across town."

12