Pathways to Submission: Tania Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By early afternoon the whole process is done in reverse at a pleasant three-bedroom house in a leafy up-market suburb on the east side of town. I'm perplexed why Mistress Lyn is effectively moving in with Tom and me. Not only is she moving in with us, but she is displacing me in Tom's and my bed. Although the two of them have been sharing our bed for several nights, I had assumed that the arrangement was temporary. Now it seems that Tom and Mistress Lyn will be sharing the main bed for the foreseeable future.

"Once you get accustomed to the new arrangements, we will let you have your own room," says Mistress Lyn to me as she shows me where I am to put my personal belongings.

While I do as I am told, my confusion at the new arrangements is steadily growing. Once the removal men have finished their work, Mistress Lyn instructs me to put on my maid's outfit and start preparing a meal. The kitchen is already well stocked and equipped. It's as though Mistress Lyn is returning home after a few week's absence. In fact, the more I study our new house, I realise that not only has Mistress Lyn lived here before, but there are signs that Tom has lived here as well.

By Friday, I'm more relaxed about our strange new living arrangement, although I'm still confused. I am cleaning the study for the first time when I make an unexpected discovery. A wedding photograph of Tom and Mistress Lyn on the desk should have thrown me into more confusion. However, it does the opposite. After recent events, I was already having doubts about the authenticity of my wedding to Tom. Only the other day, I had looked for our wedding certificate and the solitary photograph of our wedding, only to discover that neither was among our possessions. I begin to wonder whether our wedding is a false memory caused by use of the yellow wand.

I quickly resume the housework I've been assigned. By the time Tom and Mistress Lyn return home, I'm still working on my chores. Because I haven't finished my work, Mistress Lyn decides that I need to be punished. I'm told to bend over the arm of a chair and she produces her thin cane. For the first time, Tom watches as I receive four strokes of the cane. I count the strokes, and thank Mistress Lyn for each one, as she instructed. Afterwards, I don't need to look at my arse to know that the welts are bright red. The sight of them is exciting Tom to the point of him needing to fuck me. He doesn't keep me waiting long before deciding to satisfy his lust. Mistress Lyn even helps him push his cock into my cunt. He's so excited that after few quick thrusts he shoots his load. I am fortunate that Mistress Lyn teases my clit afterwards until I achieve an orgasm.

Chapter 30

My Saturday shift at The Manor is both demanding and rewarding. By now I'm accustomed to the treatment I receive from the members and staff. I am starting to learn which employees to avoid if possible, and which are helpful if I need some assistance or attention. I've not forgotten my episode with the groundsman on the golf course on my first Saturday. He isn't the only member of staff who will take advantage of my bound state if the opportunity arises. I'm much more careful when I'm around any of them.

By now, Tom and Mistress Lyn are quite open about the fact that my marriage to Tom was a sham, designed to draw me deeper into their thrall. Both knew of my latent perversion and neither of them had any qualms about taking advantage of me. As employees of the organisation running Sunnybridge, they had full access to the psychiatrists reports about me and the other girls from the commune. The psychiatrists were not really trying to help us, but to further their own research into the effects of communal living on young minds. While I should be furious at being reduced to little more than a sex slave, I am reluctant to call an end to Tom and Mistress Lyn's games. In reality, the two of them have understood me perfectly, and they are providing me with exactly what my deepest dark fantasies desire.

The only concession I succeed in obtaining is to have them stop using the yellow wand on me. The hypnotic effect of the wand is easily defeated once you know how to overcome it, so the wand is next to useless when used on me. I can't prevent the overseers using the wands on the other Fillies, but I convince those in charge that I'm not about to run to the authorities and have have everyone connected with The Manor arrested based on what I know. It's an uneasy truce that relies on trust by all parties. The questionable legality of some of the activities of Sunnybridge, The Manor and the pony club isn't something any of us want to challenge. Grooming and enslaving orphans once they turn eighteen is surely illegal, but evidence of wrongdoing is difficult to obtain. The psychiatrists and other staff at Sunnybridge aren't going to admit to improper care of their charges. And like me, the young women employed as Fillies at The Manor have voluntarily entered into their pony girl role. Apart from Pink, none of us have shown any dissatisfaction with the lifestyle. Sunnybridge is visited by the authorities on a regular basis, so any illegal activities should have been detected by their inspectors. The fact that it hasn't implies either complicity, or that the unlawful activities are well disguised.

Now that I am satisfied that Pink is happily living and working somewhere else, I feel a lot more comfortable about my association with the pony club and The Manor. The mystery of the two missing Fillies is one which remains unresolved, but that is a matter for the police to investigate. I still heed Mistress Lyn's advice, and I'm careful to prevent any members of The Manor from learning my real identity. I can't hide the fact that Mistress Lyn is my minder, and she periodically receives offers of large sums of money if she will sell me. I'm not sure if she wants to keep me on edge, but she makes a point of telling me about the offers, and that she only declines them because they are too little. The implication is that she will sell me if a high enough offer is made. If nothing else, it ensures that I constantly do my best to please Tom and Mistress Lyn, both in my work and in satisfying their sexual needs. The threat of being sold as a slave is an added thrill in the dark perverted environment in which I choose to live.

Over time some of the Fillies leave the pony club to be replaced by new arrivals. Maia (Black) and her husband decided to start a family, Belinda (Blue) left after her uncle died, and Zara (White) decided she had had enough of the lifestyle and moved overseas. Each former Filly keeps in touch with me, although I've never tried to help them recall our shared memories of Sunnybridge. I decided some time ago that it is better for all of us if we put that episode in our lives behind us. That may be a selfish decision, but once I learned that the organisation which controls Sunnybridge, The Manor and many more enterprises, is the same bunch of self-righteous bigots who had us removed from our parents all those years ago, I realised that complaining to the authorities about our indoctrination would be pointless.

Am I happy living as Tom's and Mistress Lyn's house slave, and as a pony girl at The Manor? I can honestly say 'yes'. Discipline and hard work have been the guiding principle in my life for as long as I can remember, and that is the regime that is imposed on me. Sex is an integral part of our lifestyle. The punishments I receive are plentiful, but never excessive. While I am bound by my agreement to submit to Tom's and Mistress Lyn's control, they also feel an obligation to care and look after me. I am never starved or subjected to cruel torture. I am never forced to have sex without my consent, although that is rarely withheld. None of us forget that I have plenty of opportunity to walk out of there lives at any time. The contracts we have signed have no validity in law, and my tips and wages from my work are deposited in my own bank account. I could be independent if I so chose, but so far I have no desire to leave them or our shared lifestyle.

[The end]

12