Patience Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of those thoughts - and more - continued to vex her the remainder to the day and into the night. She didn't call Patrick and ask him about it... not yet... She wanted to get her thoughts straight before confronting him with what she saw.

Patrick, on the other hand, was going nuts. Had she not seen the panties? Maybe she saw them and just can't bring herself to talk to him about it. Should he say something? He couldn't do that or she would know that it was just a big set up. And so, he held is tongue. As hard as it was to not initiate a discussion about what she may have seen, there was no way he could do so without her knowing - or at least suspecting - that he had set her up. In this instance the game had to come to him.

Two nights later Ashley called and offered to bring over Chinese takeout to Patrick's on Friday night. Patrick, of course, agreed.

On Friday, as Patrick laid out the table and silverware, he and his mom talked idly about their day. Ashley had a glass of wine and was walking around the kitchen, into the dining area, and the living room. When she got to Patrick's bedroom doorway she peered in and said "Well... that room certainly looks neater than the last time I saw it."

Patrick blushed.

"Yeah, thanks again for bringing me the jacket," he mumbled. "And sorry the room was such a mess. I usually pick it up before leaving for work."

He wondered if this was an opening for them to talk more about what he hoped she had seen - but couldn't be sure. As frustrating as it was, he let the conversation hang. When they sat down to eat there seemed to be a bit more stiffness to their conversation. Finally Ashley began to discuss the elephant in the room.

"I happened to see you kept a picture of me in my bikini," she started. "I was a bit surprised to see it... and even more surprised to see it next to a pair of what I assume are my panties," she said, taking a deep drink of wine.

Patrick was ready for this conversation. While he may not have spoken to her directly, he had played out various ways she might react when she did bring it up and he had answers prepared for any of the scenarios. He didn't know where she was going next with her comments - but he knew the message that he wanted to convey, no matter how she approached the subject.

"Yeah," he started. "When I got home that night I was pretty embarrassed and was almost sure you had seen them. I guess all I can say is that I am sorry you ran across them like that," he said, sighing heavily.

"That's it?" Ashley asked. "You're sorry that I saw them? What about being sorry that you took my panties? Or sorry that you were using a picture of me with which to do... whatever?" she sputtered.

Patrick waited a moment before answering.

"Actually mom, I can't really say that I am sorry about those things," he said frankly, looking her in the eyes. "I told you that I think you are a beautiful woman and I can't help it but I do think about you as a woman sometimes and not just my mom. You asked me to take the picture and I don't feel bad about having it to look at when I think about you. I don't keep it out for public display - it is only for me. And the panties are just something that I borrow from you from time to time. You always get them back... washed and folded," he smiled.

Ashley was a little dumbstruck. She expected him to be more ashamed... more repentant.

"But PJ," she began, "It's wrong to think about incest. I know that I have raised you better than that."

"I do know that mom," Patrick responded, "But I simply can't help but think about it. I promise you that I will never touch you in any way that you don't want me to mom," Patrick intoned, carefully choosing his words. "But you need to understand that you not only have a special place in my heart, but also in my fantasy life."

"Okay," Ashley sighed. She could see this wasn't an argument she was going to win - at least tonight. And she admired Patrick's honesty and eloquence. "I guess that we can leave it there for the time being," she smiled.

The remainder of the evening was a little stiff - but not oppressively so. While they sat on the couch watching a movie, they laughed about some neighborhood gossip and Patrick told his mom about a couple of dates he had been on. Ashley started out on the far end of the couch from Patrick but, by the end of the movie, had moved so that she was snuggling next to him. They kissed each other on the cheek and hugged when she left and it seemed to Patrick that at least his plan wasn't an abysmal failure. All that he hoped to accomplish that night was to get his mom to talk to him about what she saw and let her know that he wasn't embarrassed about his fantasies. The seed had been planted. Now he needed patience to let it grow.

As Ashley drove home, she began to picture Patrick laying in his bed, naked, stroking what she expected was a decent size cock with her panties and looking at her picture.

"What was he thinking about when he did this," she wondered. Her own mind started to fill in the gaps and she pictured her son kissing her, fondling her breasts, going down on her, and ultimately fucking her.

When Ashley pulled into the driveway she had a small row of sweat on her forehead. She had driven home from Patrick's and had absolutely no recollection of the drive. She went inside and cooled off with a lukewarm shower and went to bed.

"I can think about this tomorrow," she thought as the drifted to sleep.

It was three weeks before Ashley and her son had dinner again. They spoke on the phone from time to time but the subject of his use of her picture and panties was avoided. It was frustrating to Patrick that there was no further mention of what she had seen or their conversation at his house. But he knew he had to wait. He had to let her mull it over at her own pace. If he broached the subject before she was ready, it would defeat his purpose. What he didn't know was that it was never far from Ashley's mind at any point during those three weeks. Mostly because she was conflicted between the flattery that a good-looking guy like Patrick found her so attractive that he couldn't help but fantasize about her. But she couldn't get over the moral implication of how wrong a mother son relationship was. It was only in the last few days that she had settled, at least for the moment, on an ethical compromise. People fantasized about a lot of things that they never acted on, even incest. As long as it was just fantasy, it wasn't hurting anyone.

With that conundrum "resolved", Ashley called Patrick and invited him to dinner that Friday night. He gladly accepted.

"Mom, I think that might have been the best pasta you have ever made," Patrick sighed, leaning back from the table. "I'm not sure what you did with the meat sauce this time but keep doing it."

"Okay," Ashley laughed as she refilled both of their wine glasses. "Leave the dishes, I will get them later. Catch me up on what is going on with you."

Patrick began to recount some moments from work over the past few weeks and a couple of updates of friends of his that his mom knew.

"And how is your love life these days," Ashley asked.

"About the same," Patrick responded. "A girl from work wants me to take her to a wedding next week," he smiled. "I told her okay - but I wish I was going alone. Weddings are usually great places to hook up," he laughed.

"I bet they are," Ashley laughed also. "Well, I haven't noticed any of my panties that are missing, so I am guessing you have everything that you need in that department?"

Ashley hoped her light hearted question would indicate to Patrick that she had come to terms with him using her panties and bikini photo when he took care of himself.

"I can manage with what I have, but if you are offering..." Patrick said, making eye contact with his mom over the rim of the wine glass he sipped from. "I wouldn't mind trading you if you have a pair I could take home with me... and... I could really use a new picture."

Patrick's eyes never left his moms as he made his request. It felt like he could see the fish staring at his baited hook in the line, trying to decide what to do next. He could hardly breath, afraid any movement would disturb the moment.

Ashley felt a little light headed from the wine but was clearly sober enough to grasp what her son was asking.

"I guess I can let you borrow a pair of my panties if you will bring the others back," she blushed. "So... you want some more bikini pics?" she asked, feeling a little flushed at the prospect.

"Well... I was thinking... since I already have a picture of you in the bikini, maybe I could get one of you in your lingerie," he said slowly... the room suddenly seeming very still. "It's kind of like wearing a bikini," he rationalized.

"I suppose," Ashley whispered as the considered the request. She had just recently explained to him that she didn't feel the need to run and cover up when Patrick came over. So, what's the difference, she wondered. But there did seem to be something different about him seeing her as a result of walking in unannounced and her deliberately undressing for him, knowing the pictures would be used when he stroked himself. Acting decisively before she could change her mind, she responded.

"You're right. It is like a bikini isn't it? I don't see the harm in that," she said, trying to convince herself as she stood up and began to unbutton her blouse.

With her shirt completely unbuttoned, Patrick could see that she was wearing what appeared to be the same white, opaque bra that she had on the day he saw her in the bathroom getting dressed.

"Um... mom?" he started. "Whether you know it or not, I have seen pretty much all of your lingerie. Would you mind putting on that white, lacy bra and matching panties? You know - the one that hooks together in the front?"

"Oh... yes... of course," she stammered. "I can understand why those would be more attractive for you to look at," she said as she walked back to her room.

A few minutes later she returned wearing only the bra and panties that her son had requested. Patrick stood up as she entered the room. He knew it was his imagination but there seemed to be some sort of aura surrounding her as she walked toward him... almost like a dream.

The bra was unlined and consisted mostly of lace. The lace was sewn on to a very sheer see thru fine mesh fabric that left very little to the imagination. The top inner portions of her breasts spilled out of the barely-there bra. Patrick couldn't decide whether to focus on the bare skin coming from the swell of her breasts or the shadow of her areola and nipples that he could see through the bra's sheer fabric. Before deciding on that his eyes traveled down over her toned tummy to the matching panties. They were bikini style but high cut in the legs. The same lace and sheer fabric was transparent enough that he could see his mom appeared to be completely shaved. To top it off, she had put on a pair of 5-inch stiletto heels that showed off her matching toe nail polish and strapped around the ankle.

"Will this do PJ?" Ashley asked, a little shaky as she did so. It seemed appropriate for some reason to refer to him in the most intimate way she could, calling him by the nickname she had given him when he was just a toddler.

"Wow... mom - this is even better than I dreamed... seriously..." Patrick sputtered.

They both took a large sip of wine as Ashley stood anxiously.

"How do we do this PJ?" Ashley asked.

Patrick thought quickly... He had wanted to ratchet up the stakes after letting her "discover" he masturbated to her - but he hadn't considered the details.

"Um... maybe you could lay on the bed and let me take some pictures in there?" he wondered.

"How about if I sit on the couch instead?" Ashley smiled, catching on to his ruse.

Patrick blushed.

"Sure mom, that would be great."

Ashley sat on the couch and turned slightly so that she was now laying at about a 45-degree angle against that back cushion and arm rest, one foot on the floor and the other bent and the heel and sole of her shoe on the couch. She looked down quickly to make sure the cup of the bra hadn't moved exposing her areola nor was the crotch of her panties askew exposing her pussy. She took a deep breath and smiled at Patrick.

"I'm ready when you are PJ," she exhaled.

Patrick fumbled for his phone. Had he thought this might happen, he would have brought his more expensive digital SLR, but he wasn't about to pass up on this opportunity for the sake of a few mega-pixels.

He moved around as he snapped one picture after another. Ashley's eyes followed the lens as he moved. She was getting into this. Patrick kept talking to her as he took one picture after another.

"Yes... like that... okay.. a little less smile now... move your right hand up to your hair... now drag your nails over your breasts... tilt your head up a bit more... let the bra strap fall on one of your shoulders... now use your nails on your stomach... look down like you are watching your fingers... a little lower... God, mom, you look like an angel..."

She had never let her ex or anyone she dated to take photos of her like this. Up until this moment it seemed "sinful" to do that. But now she felt adored, she felt sexy, she felt alive, she felt loved.

She also felt a tingling in her pussy. She looked at her own son's crotch and could see the strain on Patrick's shorts. She began imagining him reliving this in the privacy of his bedroom when he got home tonight. She began moving her hands over her body without being told to do so by Patrick. As she passed her right hand over the gusset of her panties, she confirmed that this moment had made her wet with anticipation.

"Maybe try unhooking the bra mom," Patrick suggested. "You don't have to show anything you don't want to... I think your bra will keep your nipples covered."

Without thinking, Ashley complied. She reached up and unfastened the front closure bra and got back to her reclining position. The lower cup began to slide down now that it wasn't hooked to the other side. Patrick was taking pictures of the unveiling of his moms left breast but the sliding stopped just as the edge of the cup got to her nipple. They were so erect that no fabric was going past there without some more effort. She sensed how wet she must be and was afraid Patrick was going to see also. She tried a pose where she crossed her legs so Patrick couldn't see the wetness starting to seep through. But when she did that it only heightened the feeling since it served to somehow massage her clit. The photo session ended shortly after that.

"I think that is enough for tonight," Ashley sputtered while sitting up. She heard one last click of the phone camera and noted Patrick was pointing the lens directly to her chest. She looked down to see her entire upper chest was a deep red. She knew that PJ recognized that as a sure sign that she wasn't just posing innocently... she knew what she was doing and she was very excited by it. Ashley didn't say anything, she only snapped her bra together and stood up.

She and Patrick were now both standing facing each other separated by less than a foot.

"That should give you enough to look at for quite a while, I would think," Ashley breathed, looking down to see his bulge tenting that front of her shorts.

"Yeah... I think so," Patrick mumbled. His mind was trying to catch up to the events of the evening.

"I think I said okay to another pair of panties for you, didn't I?" she cooed, inching even closer to her sweet PJ.

Patrick could only nod yes.

She brushed against him as she went to her bedroom to retrieve a pair from the hamper. She wasn't terribly impressed by the few pair that were in there. They were all white or grey cotton underwear. As she pondered it, she had a brainstorm. She took off her panties, wrapped herself in a towel from the waist down and returned to Patrick, the white panties he had seen on her moments earlier dangling from her well-manicured finger.

"Um... wow... thanks mom," Patrick stammered, taking them from her.

At that instant his mind seemed to catch up with the words and actions going on in the room. With a sudden moment of clarity, he reached out and put his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. She was surprised by the suddenness of PJ pulling herself like that to him. Their faces now just an inch or two apart.

"You know what I am going to do with these, don't you?" he whispered, bringing the panties up to rub against both of their cheeks. "You know I am going to go home and jerk off to those pictures of you mom. And when I cum, I am going to cum in these panties."

They could both smell her womanly scent on the panties.

"What will you be doing while I am rubbing my hard cock and sniffing your panties mom? What will you be doing when I cum all over them mom?"

"Oh my god," she thought. "My own son is about to make me cum with just his words, the force of his breath, and a hand on my lower back."

With all of the willpower she had, she put her hands on his shoulders and said, "Let's talk about this later PJ," and let him pass by her on his way to the door.

Patrick crossed the room and looked back as he got to the front door. His mom stood there wrapped in a towel and wearing a bra that clearly showed her nipples poking at the lacy material. They both wanted to run to each other and embrace - but Patrick knew that she had to have time to adjust to this new level of intimacy. Once she was able to rationalize that, he could try taking the next step.

"Patience... patience..." Patrick agonizingly thought to himself, and then turned and walked out the door.

When he returned home he came twice looking at the pictures and smelling his moms freshly used panties. He considered a third time, but decided he now had lots of time to recall the evening in his head and went to sleep.

Sleep didn't come so easily for Ashley. As soon as Patrick left, she turned out all of the lights, locked the doors, washed her face and went to bed. She didn't bother putting on pajamas that night. She only took the bra off and tossed it toward the hamper. As she tossed and turned in bed, she noticed the feel of the sheets against her nipples continued to keep them erect. Or perhaps it wasn't the sheets... perhaps it was the memory of Patrick's face within an inch of hers, her panties in his hand, rubbing both of their cheeks, reminding her he was going to use them to jerk off tonight.

Ashley started to run her hands over her tits and down toward her pussy. She quickly ran a finger over her lips just to confirm she was wet by simply thinking about the events of the night. She brought her hand back up.

"What am I doing," she thought. "I can't be fantasizing about Patrick... that's incest."

But she couldn't help it. The urge was too strong. She felt no guilt about actually masturbating... that was something that was not foreign to her. But the object of her fantasy is what had her in a quandary. Ashley felt guilty as she reached in her nightstand drawer and pulled out her vibrator, turning it on and running it along the inside of her thigh and then putting the tip directly on her clit... all the while, thinking of Patrick. The guilt gave way to a more basic urge... she needed to cum.

She used her vibrator to stimulate her clit and moved it in small circles... slowly at first... letting her juices lubricate her all over. As she got wetter she began to slide the vibrator inside and piston it in and out. There was a magical place at the roof of her vulva that especially tingled when she touched it, and one of the times she let it go inside her, she pointed it up to that special place, causing her to gasp as she pinched her nipple with her other hand.