Patience Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." Patrick hummed as he lapped at her pussy, letting his saliva drip over her lips and down the crack of her ass.

"Oh God," Ashley exhaled, tugging on her nipple, grinding her pussy into her son's face.

Patrick could sense that she was very close to cumming now... he positioned his right hand so that he could slide his index finger in her pussy while he strummed on her clit with his tongue. At the same time, a mix of her juices and his saliva had lubricated her ass now and he easily slid his ring finger in her ass.

Ashley initially tensed up but quickly relaxed as the finger popped inside her and she could feel all of the sensations overtaking her body at once. The electricity of Patrick's tongue on her clit, the fullness of his fingers simultaneously penetrating both her holes at once, and the sweet pain of the feeling of her nipples being tortured by her own hand all swelled like and orchestral overture and culminated in a sort of wave that overtook her.

Ashley arched her back and moaned loud enough that it could be heard in any room in the house. Patrick held on and kept his fingers and tongue in place and stayed with her to ride out this glorious orgasm. As she could feel it begin to crest, she pulled on Patrick and felt him slide his hard cock into her sodden pussy. Patrick began pumping in and out of his own mom and kissed her at the same time, feeling her hard nipples scrape against his chest. Ashley was in a daze, feeling only the endorphin fueled wave of bliss course through her body.

There was no guilt. No second thoughts. Only lust and when Patrick announced he was about to cum, she reached behind him and pulled on both cheeks of his ass to make sure he came inside her this time. She wanted to feel his seed shoot against her cervix.

Patrick let out a gasp and began to shoot ropes of cum into his mother's pussy, feeling both of their juices mix to make a slimy mess as he continued to piston in and out. When he finally stopped pumping semen into her he collapsed and rolled to her side, still holding her, both of them out of breath, hearts beating wildly.

They fell asleep like that and woke in each other's arms in the morning. Ashley slipped on one of Patrick's t-shirts and nothing else. Patrick partially covered himself with a pair of gym shorts. He made them breakfast and the smiled and flirted with each other over toast and bacon and eggs.

Patrick offered to cancel his date for the wedding that night so they could spend the day and another night together but his mom insisted he go.

She opened the front door to leave and he grabbed her once again and kissed her on the lips like the lovers that they had become. Initially she melted, and then stiffened afraid one of the neighbors might see them kissing like that and know she was his mom.

"You be good," she blushed. "I will talk to you tomorrow. I love you PJ," she called out lovingly, sliding into her car, letting him see she wasn't wearing any panties.

To be continued...