Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 02

Story Info
The couples meet at the villa for the Bridal Barbecue.
10.5k words
3.86
10.2k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers

This is the 2nd story in a multipart series.

An introduction into the characters can be found on the 1st page of Chapter 1.

***************************************************************************************************

It's a bright yet cloudy Sunday morning in Ray and Donna's villa, as the newly married couple sipped coffee in the backyard. Their wedding yesterday went smoothly, with the biggest problem being the bruises on Donna's breasts from Friday night. Her bridesmaids kept their promise of not asking questions about what happened; they simply helped her hide the purple spots using make-up and concealer. They definitely had questions in their heads though, especially since none of them knew any of their husbands to be violent guys.

After the wedding reception, all 8 friends had a mild night out and got drinks in a relatively chill outdoor bar, with the girls unable to keep their eyes off of Donna's bruised tits for most of the night. As Donna looks up and admires how perfect the weather was for a barbecue, the doorbell rings.

"Finally," she says, as she stands up and goes to open the gate.

Waiting on the other side of the gate were all three of their couple friends. Patrick and Erin, wearing matching souvenir shirts, were the first to greet them. "Heeeeeey guys! First morning as a married couple, how does it feel?"

"So great!" answers Donna, "Welcome to the bridal barbecue!"

As Joe and Farrah laugh, Chuck replies "Bridal Barbecue?" His wife Gwen finishes his sentence "Is that an actual thing?"

Donna laughs as well and answers "I don't know, its just sounds catchy is all. Come on in, Ray has the grill ready."

As they walk into the villa, the girls stop at the dining table to check out the cocktail ingredients on display. The guys are led to the backyard by Donna and are greeted by Ray.

"Hey guys, grill is hot and ready, you got the meats?"

Donna then interjects "I think we all know they do, babe, right?" bumping Pat's elbow with hers. Ray laughs as Pat stares at her with his eyes wide open.

"No use hiding it, Pat." Donna tells him "There's just no way the girls don't ask about Friday night. You remember the bruises you and Chuck gave me, right? Who do you think helped me cover these up?"

Chuck knew she was right. He felt Gwen was just dying with anticipation to know what happened between the 5 of them during the poker game. Joe, still not saying a word up to this point, nervously takes the sausages from his plastic bag and puts them on the table beside the grill. As Ray takes the sausages out of the container, he puts them on the grill one by one. Right before he places the last one on the grill, he holds it up with the tongs and shows it too Donna.

He then asks her "What do you think babe?" as he switches his eyes between the sausage and Joe's crotch.

"Nah" Donna answers, "Joe is way bigger. No contest" None of them realize that Farrah, Joe's wife, was standing in the doorway and watching them while sipping some coffee.

She covers her eyes and just says "Oh god" as she turns around and walks back inside.

"Damn it" Joe finally speaks up, "Come on guys."

He thinks about following his wife inside, but decides against it, knowing they were all in the villa now and can technically talk about Friday night. He was afraid the girls would corner him if he went in there alone.

"Ok" says Pat, "Let's just focus on grilling for now. We all know none of us are going to lie to our wives anyway, so there's no use stressing about it. Lets start with the sausages and steaks. We can leave the burgers for later."

They all agree and proceed to prepare the steaks for grilling as well. Donna heads back inside to grab some beers for the guys and finds Farrah being comforted by Erin and Gwen.

Erin faces Donna and says "Come on girl, you need to be a bit gentler with Farrah here."

"No, I'm sorry" Farrah interjects, "I already know that stuff happened here last Friday. Hell, I was the first one to give you all permission to do whatever you want. I shouldn't be freaking out this much." Donna hugs Farrah and says "I'm sorry sweetie. If it helps, Joe had nothing to do with the bruises, ok? For now, let's just make some cocktails and wait for the guys to finish cooking. Once everything's ready, we can step outside and everyone can finally talk about Friday night"

Donna steps back out into backyard and hands the boys some beers. Joe then asks her "Hey, how's Farrah?"

"She's good Joe" Donna answers. "I assured her you had nothing to do with my purple tits."

"Oh man," Chuck interrupts, knowing he was responsible for half those bruises "Are they really that concerned with the bruises? I'm dead. I'm dead."

"Were so sorry Donna," says Pat, "we were really caught up in the moment. You were just so fucking hot."

"Hey," Donna answers back "you have absolutely no reason to worry about me. I loved it, I promise. And don't freak out just yet, ok? I'll help you guys with the bruises thing" With that, Pat and Chuck nod their heads and go back to grilling.

In about a half hour, Donna calls the girls out into the backyard. As they step outside, they see a mountain of steaks and sausages on the table, along with some empty plates, knives and forks. They all sit together on a long white table and start to eat.

Erin takes a steak and cuts into it, but before she could put it into her mouth, she suddenly looks up to Donna and asks "Ok, before I take a bite, I just want to know. What the hell did you guys do to Donna's tits?"

Pat puts down his fork and mans up "Sorry babe, that was me. I lost control of myself. I'm so so sorry."

Chuck follows up "No need to take all the blame dude. I'm sorry Gwen, I was involved in it too, I-"

Donna interrupts Chuck, saying "Hey, look girls, don't worry so much about the bruises. They're really not that bad, I promise. They look so much worse then they actually are. My tits are fine, really" as she cradles her tits in her hands and jiggles them in front of everyone.

She then continues "Ray definitely hasn't stopped squeezing them, if that makes you feel better. Trust me, once everything has been laid out, you'll be forgetting about my bruises" The boys all look up and laugh a little bit.

Donna's statement eases the girls minds. As they continue eating, the girls all start asking random questions, with their concerned tones being replaced by curious ones as time goes by.

Donna then says "Look I'm concerned with this type of conversation. There's a good chance we manage to miss out on some details and you girls might think your husbands are lying to you. I say, we just tell you the whole story, what do you say?" The girls all agree, and Donna starts to tell the story. As Donna tries to go through the events of the night, the girls interrupt her from time to time to ask questions.

At one point, Farrah stops Donna and asks "Wait, so before we gave you the green light, the worst thing you did was shake your ass for Pat and flash your nipples for literally two seconds? Then you jumped straight to flashing your pussy and eating your own cum? Just 30 minutes into the night? You were all there for hours!"

She then faced her husband and asked "God babe, look me in the eye and answer me, has Donna ruined me for you?"

"What?" answered Joe "No fucking way babe, no way." Donna then interrupts "if anything, HE ruined ME. You'll find out in a bit" and laughs. Joe simply reacts with a facepalm.

Another question came from Gwen, as Donna was telling them about what she did while Ray was getting them beers, "Oh my god, you teased your asshole in front of them? But you hate anal."

Donna then realizes that her words weren't doing justice to what actually happened. The fact that they were focusing on the teasing instead of the fact that their husbands got a front row view of her spread out orifices meant they were missing the point. Donna exhales begins to confess to the group "Ok, so I'm going to tell you something that none of the boys know, not even Ray."

This led to looks of confusion from everyone, especially the boys.

"I have a tape of what happened that night" Donna continues, pointing their attention inside the house "When they were out of the room for a few minutes, I placed my phone on top of that brown thing over there and started recording. I have a tape of the entire night, except for the last half hour or so. It's right here in my phone, follow me."

With that, she stands up and goes inside the villa. Everyone grabs their drinks and some food and follows her in.

Donna turns on the tv and casts the video on the 90 inch screen. She fast-forwards to the moment that Gwen was just asking about, causing Gwen to hold her mouth in shock.

"This is why I'm showing you the tape" Donna explains, "I don't think I was telling the story right; you were focusing on the wrong stuff."

On the absurdly large TV screen was Donna, spread eagled and spreading her fuck holes, basically leaving nothing to anyone's imagination.

"Damn" Ray exclaims as he finally sees what they got up to when he left them. Gwen feels her nipples start to harden. Part of her has always found Donna extremely hot, but she has never seen anything past her pubic hair. Now, Gwen was being treated to a full view of Donna's pussy and asshole, all being spread apart for everyone's convenience.

As they continue to watch the tape, Donna notices the girls drinking more and more but barely eating anything. 'God they're gonna be so drunk after this' she thinks to herself. As they reach the part where Joe was facefucking her on the recliner, Farrah hugs her husband's arm tightly. In turn, he kisses her on the cheek and caresses her face.

Gwen's eyes widen when she hears Donna tell everyone about someone having a degradation fetish. She gives her a stern look, making sure that nobody was noticing them. Donna smiles back at her and then continues to focus on the TV.

Joe then asks "wait, so does someone really have that fetish?"

Donna answers "please sir, no questions until the end of the presentation."

The guys laugh and continue watching, eventually quieting down as they watch Donna spit Pat's cum on her tits and then slurp it all back in.

"Holy shit, girl" Erin exclaims. "That got ME wet." This causes Pat to raise an eyebrow as he looks back at his wife

A few minutes later, with Donna fast-forwarding the video past the least sexual parts, Chuck looks at the floor, shaking his head. The group is now watching him on tv, mercilessly pounding Donna's head into the couch cushion behind her.

Gwen gives him playful thump on the side of the head and says "You sure had your fun, didn't you?"

Erin and Farrah, on the other hand, were focused on something else entirely. Erin looks at Donna and says "Let me guess, you didn't bother to clean this couch we're sitting on right now, did you?"

"Well", Donna replies, "Ray gave it a quick wipe with a kitchen towel just before he started getting the grill ready, does that count?"

Farrah starts to inspect her seat more closely and notices there was a wet spot on it, right between her legs. "Oh my god" Farrah exclaims, "I've been sitting on Chuck's semen this entire time." She doesn't bother moving, knowing it's too late now.

As the poker group goes into the bedroom, Donna stops the video.

"So, I don't have that last part since we moved into the bedroom, but long story short, we did more of the same, but all together, at the same time. Pat and Chuck got a little too excited squeezing my tits in there, which is what caused the bruising. Don't worry Farrah, Joe stuck to fucking my throat and mouth, nothing else. Then they all came on my face, on my hair and in my mouth. I think I came about four times total that night. Your husbands all had two orgasms each, and yes, I swallowed their cum on each occasion. Oh, and before they left our bedroom, my dear husband here got me a martini glass so I could gather all their cum and drink it. Don't worry, its this one that I have in my hand right now, all your glasses are cum free."

As Donna finishes her story, the room is filled with silence. Pat, Chuck and Joe are understandably worried about how their wives feel after seeing their husbands mercilessly defile their best friend. As Farrah stares at the blank TV screen, Erin and Gwen give Donna impressed smiles, causing Donna to take a small bow. Seeing this gives Pat and Chuck a feeling of relief, thinking they were really just concerned about the bruises on her breasts.

As Joe was about to ask his wife how she was feeling, Farrah suddenly stands up and shouts to the room "We all fucked our masseurs last Friday! We sucked their cocks and we fucked them!" before sitting back down and holding her hands over her mouth, eventually looking at Erin and Gwen. Erin and Gwen both smack their own foreheads before looking back at Farrah.

Farrah's words echoes in the guys' ears as the mood in the room completely shifts. Pat was the first to break the silence this time "Babe, you fucked your masseur? Like, you let him use your pussy?"

"Im so sorry babe" Erin answers, "I wasn't trying to hide it, I promise. I was just looking for a proper moment to tell you. We were planning on telling you all here today, I promise."

Gwen then follows up as she faces her husband "Well, we weren't planning on shouting it like a Family Feud contestant, but yes, we were going to tell you today. I'm so sorry Chuck, but when we talked to Donna, we had the feeling you all were going to do the same. We didn't intend plan on doing it. It wasn't revenge or anything like that. I guess we just didn't resist when the opportunity presented itself because we thought you were doing the same thing at that moment."

Chuck was still just staring at his wife, speechless, when Joe speaks up "What do you mean presented itself, like what happened exactly?"

"Well," Farrah starts explaining "we had a lot of drink while we were preparing for the massage, which was supposed to be done by girls like we reserved. Once we undressed and put the towels on, that's when we talked to Donna for the last time that night. The receptionist then told us that the masseuses we reserved were all out or missing or something, I honestly can't remember what happened, or why all three of them were unavailable. We told the receptionist we would wait and proceeded to drink some more outside. After about half an hour, we come back to the receptionist and ask about the girls, but she told they still weren't there, so we asked if there were guys available. She said there were, so we accepted it and got ready for our massages. Now, we were pretty buzzed at this point, so we didn't really care anymore. We all stripped completely and got on the tables naked, except for the towels on our backs. The massages were actually normal for the most part, until Erin decided to check her phone in the middle of it and messaged Donna."

Donna then interrupts "Oh yeah, i saw that message yesterday before the wedding. You asked me 'What's gon on'. I assume you meant what's going on?"

"Yeah" Erin replies, now continuing to tell their story. "So yeah, when Donna wasn't able to read the message I sent, I assume its because someone was fucking her at that moment. Based on how little downtime she had throughout the night, my guess is I was right. Anyway, after putting my phone away, I look at Gwen, who was to my left and saw-"

"OK" Gwen interrupts, "Let me tell this part. I was drunk as hell and this guy was giving me the best massage ever. Thing is, he was at the part of his routine where he had to do it from above my head. I looked up in front of me out of curiosity I guess, I don't know, when I see his cock aimed right at me. That's what Erin saw, myself staring at this cock in my face, which was semi-hard at the moment. I guess massaging naked girls can do that to a guy. Erin then calls my attention to tell me that Donna wasn't available and implies that one of you was probably deep inside her at that moment. I then face forward again after that, and at that exact moment, the guy just suddenly reaches for my waist or butt or something, causing him to lean forward, and the tip of his cock hits me square on the lips. I was shocked at first, and I looked at the guy as he apologized over and over with his hands together, like he was praying to me or something. I suddenly imagined Chuck going to town on Donna at that exact moment, and let's be honest, there's a chance I was right."

Gwen then faces Chuck and says "I'm really sorry babe, I'm so so sorry. Give me a sec."

Farrah then speaks up "I can continue if you'd like, Gwen, I was right beside you and saw everything." Gwen then looks at Farrah and nods.

"Ok, so as this guy was apologizing to Gwen, she reaches for her bag on the floor and grabs a bunch of condoms, opens one of them and puts it in her mouth. She then suddenly pulls his pants down, grabs him by the balls, and drags him towards her face. She takes his cock in her mouth, putting the sleeve on it in the process, and starts sucking. The sucking sound was so loud that everyone just stopped and starts watching Gwen instead. I'm guessing the guys cock was turning rock hard at this point, and Gwen uses the guys balls to guide him in and out of her mouth. As she's sucking the guy off, she throws me and Erin one condom each. Then I saw Erin pull down her masseur's pants as well and put the condom on his dick. She lifts her body up on her elbows and starts sucking her guy, bobbing her head up and down on his dick. I looked up at my masseur and saw him just staring at me. I think he was about to return to my massage, but I pulled his pants down as well, put a condom on his cock, and started licking the around the head. I then looked to my right again and saw Gwen's guy take her hand away from his balls then pins both her arms on the table. He then leans forward and starts driving his rock hard cock into Gwen's face as she just lays there."

Erin then interrupts Farrah "Ok let me take over for a sec Farrah, you're starting to put too much sauce on the story."

Erin continues "Ok, so while I was sucking my guy, I notice Gwen's guy facefucking her like Farrah said. I don't know what came over me, but I jumped up and flipped myself over. Ok, sorry Farrah, I guess its not easy to tell this story without sauce."

Farrah then takes over again "So yeah, Erin flips her body over so she was on her back and her pussy was now in front of his guy. She obviously still has those gymnastics skills from her college days. She puts her hands under her hips, fully straightens her legs, spreads them wide, and just lets his guy ram into her. It was insane, her legs were completely straight all the way to the toes and spread apart more than 180 degrees, it's like she was doing a split while lying on her back; my body certainly can't do that. Anyway, I think he got all the way in with no resistance, so I'm guessing Erin's pussy was already gushing at this point. I guess Gwen sees this too, though I don't know how with all the tears in her eyes by now; I mean the guy was piledriving Gwen's mouth HARD with both her arms pinned beside her."

Just as Farrah says this, she spots Gwen rolling her eyes while listening to her.

Farrah continues "Sorry, so Gwen also flips her body over like Erin, but she gives him her back instead, putting her face right on the sheet, spreading her legs to the sides of the table and lifting her ass in the air. Her guy then rams her pussy from behind basically the same way as he was doing to her face. I was still licking my guy, but I guess I was now licking his entire shaft. I slowly tried to flipped myself too so that he can put his cock in my face as I laid on my back. Sorry babe, you know I love that move. I think he misunderstands though, cause as I finish flipping over, I couldn't see him anymore. I then felt him grab my ankles from the other end of the table and he spreads my legs open, then just thrusts into me. We all continued in those positions for who knows how long, when Gwen's guy pulls out of her, takes off the sleeve and cums on her back. My guy basically does the same, but I was on my back so he cums on my stomach and my tits."

ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers