Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin then interrupts Farrah again, "Ok, so let me finish this. I saw Gwen's guy cum on her back and Farrah's guy cum on her tits. I sensed my guy was about to finish too, so flipped myself again and took him in my mouth, letting him fuck my face and until he blew his load. As my guy pulls out, the condom gets left behind in my mouth. Good thing the end was still outside my lips, so I didn't get any of his cum in my mouth"

Everyone was speechless for minutes, absorbing the sordid details of Farrah's story, when Joe breaks the silence once more. "So Gwen just has condoms in her bag? Like all the time or was it specific for this night?" Chuck then answers her "No, yeah, she always has a couple on her. It's not for swinging or banging random guys though, it's just for me; We're just used to it." As Gwen finally hears his husband speak again, she hugs her tight and kisses his cheek.

Pat then stands up and says "Ok, sorry babe, I need a timeout or something."

Erin holds his hand and pleads "Honey, please, no, don't be angry, we can talk about this."

Pat then gives her a reassuring kiss on the forehead and says, "I don't think I'm mad babe, I just need a moment to process all of this. Give me a few minutes to collect my thoughts outside." He then pulls away from her and walks towards the patio doors. Chuck also stands up and says "Yeah that sounds good, I think I'll join him. I'll be back in a minute, babe", then proceeds to walk away. Joe gives Farrah a big kiss on the lips, stands up and just says "Yeah" as he points to the doors and follows Chuck.

The girls are now alone inside the house along with Ray. Not knowing what to do, Ray just grabs his beer and mumbles "damn" right before he starts chugging his beer extremely slowly.

"I feel horrible" Farrah speaks up. "I know they all had sex with another person last Friday too, but I don't know, I feel so guilty"

Donna then exhales loudly and says "Ladies, not to take the guys' side or anything, but technically none of their dicks went anywhere near my pussy. Also, it's me; we've known each other for years. I'm one of your closest friends. I'm not some random guy who they just decided to fuck."

Ray suddenly stops his pretend chugging and softly says "Holy shit, yeah, How did I not realize that? None of them actually fucked your pussy."

Donna snorts and says "Ray, sweetie, I think we need a little girl time, maybe you could go join the boys outside?"

"Yes, please" Ray quickly replies as he stands up and speedwalks toward the backyard. He then stops a couple of feet from the door and turns around saying "If it helps, it's not like your husbands are completely innocent either, right? I mean, just yesterday, when we were eating in the middle of the reception, Donna was telling me how she can still feel Joe's cock on her throat when she swallows food," nervously chuckling right afterwards as he immediately regrets opening his mouth.

Farrah then blurts out "Ughhh" as she tries to bury herself in the couch cushions. Donna looks at Ray sharply and says "Dude!" as she points towards the door.

"Ok, shutting up, bye!" answers Ray as he runs outside.

As Ray leaves them all alone, Donna sits in front of the girls and says "Ok, girls. This definitely isn't an easy one, but it's not necessarily impossible, right?"

Erin speaks up "Yeah, I definitely feel bad, and normally something of this magnitude needs to be talked about more than anything. However, we did plan for this on the way home the other day, I say we just go with the plan. I assume you girls have your stuff with you?"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Donna interjects.

"Well," answers Gwen, "it sounds stupid, but our plan is basically to dress next to nothing and serve them as they eat burgers or whatever. Farrah wasn't really on board with it at first, but we talked her into it."

"What?" Donna exclaims, "both of you have medical degrees for fuck's sake. You open people up and shit. That's your big plan?"

"Look," Erin answers back, "our husbands are all intelligent dudes, sure, but let's be honest, the small brain in their pants can overtake the bigger ones in their heads. And, its not really a big risk. It doesn't mean we won't be talking to them about it ever. It just has the potential to ease things."

Donna wasn't really sold on the idea, but the three of them looked determined to go through with it. Also, she really wanted to see what Gwen was planning on wearing.

"Fine." Donna answers "I'll join you then. Hopefully my torn up tank top is still effective. Maybe I can just lose the vest and leggings. The girls bring their bags into the bedroom and begins to change their clothes. Donna simply takes the tank top, thong and skirt from Friday, which were laying on a chair beside the bed, and puts them on. As she turns around to look at the girls, her jaw drops at the sight of Gwen. Donna doesn't realize it, but she was slowly walking towards her.

Erin suddenly interrupts everything as she exclaims "Fuck, I forgot my top!" She turns to the girls, wearing only a thong, and says to them "I had a tube top to wear with this thing. Of all the things to forget. Fuck!"

Donna rolls her eyes and says "Fine, you can have this". She takes of the torn tank top and tosses it to Erin, leaving herself topless. "It's not like I have any secrets left for anyone in this house anyway" Donna continues, "I'm pretty sure Pat even managed to actually look at my cervix. Like straight inside my cunt. He had a makeshift spotlight and everything. I haven't even seen that far inside me myself"

Erin then stops and just gives Donna a confused look with her mouth slightly open. She then shakes her head and just puts on the tank top. Once they're all dressed, Donna puts on a bathrobe and guides the girls towards the backyard.

As Donna walks out the patio doors in a hotel bathrobe, she catches all of them with their backs turned to the door. They were gathered around the grill, fussing over the grill and the burgers.

Donna then clears her throat very loudly and talks to the boys "Boys. I know you've heard some life-altering stuff today. However, your wives have prepared a little something to show you how sorry they are and how much you mean to them. I'm joining them too, just because I don't want to be left out".

She then turns towards the door and shouts "Come on out girls"

First to come out was Farrah. She had on a baby blue silk nighty which looked like it was a couple sizes too small for her. Her C-cup tits were bursting out over the sides of her top, basically leaving the silk to cover the center third of each breast. It was also too short to even completely cover her private parts, exposing the bottom of her black lace thong even as she was standing still.

Right behind her was Gwen, wearing a white one-piece string micro bikini, which looks stunning against her tan skin. From the front, it was basically just two thin pieces of material running from her neck to her vagina. The straps fully covered her nipples, but falls short of covering her huge, brown areolae, leaving the outer sides exposed along with the rest of her bouncy tits. The material covering her pussy was also extremely small. From afar, it seemed like it covered her entire vagina, but a closer inspection reveals that the top part of her slit was actually peaking out of the material. On her back, running from her crack to her neck was a single string that was so thin, it was being swallowed completely by her crack, leaving the impression that her bottom was bare.

Last to come out was Erin, wearing a pink lace thong and Donna's torn tank top. Erin's breasts were smaller than Donna's, so the tank top was able to cover a bigger area on her body. Her nipples, however, were as perky and hard as ever, clearly revealing their locations under her shirt. The front of her pink lace thong was shaped basically like Gwen's suit, with a bit of her slit visible above the lace. The back of the thong was composed of two pieces of string that stretched from the under the front and into the sides of the thong's waist, leaving her crack exposed. She also happened to have a very tiny patch of pubic hair right above her slit, which makes her pussy seem more visible from afar than it actually was.

At Donna's suggestion, the girls all had their hair in ponytails, which is supposed to make sure that their hair never gets in the way of their tits or their mouths. The guys are speechless, staring at the girls with all their jaws slightly dropped. Their wives knew exactly how to turn them on, and their plan seems to be working perfectly.

Erin then speaks up "Guys, we're not doing this because we think it makes up for what we did. We just want to show you our appreciation. You are all amazing husbands, and you deserve more from us. Consider this a first step towards healing. If you'd indulge us, we'd like to invite you to get lawn chairs and chill wherever you like. We can grill and serve you anything you wish for the remainder of the barbecue."

As the guys start lookin at each other, Donna speaks up again "Come on guys, you all know you're gonna go for it. You also know they're not just gonna serve you burgers. They're not dressed like that for no reason." Donna then heads for the grill and pushes them away from it.

As they sit on the lawn chairs, Farrah hands Joe and Ray a couple of beers. As she bends down to give them the bottles, Ray is able to look down her top, giving him a perfect view of her cleavage all the way down to her thong. Gwen grabs a beer and hands it to her husband as he sits on a lawn chair. As he takes the bottle from her, he admires her perfect body and plays with the string under her right breast, temporarily revealing even more of her areola to the entire group. Last to get a beer was Pat. As Erin tries to hand him a beer, he gently grabs her by the waist and lightly pinches her nipple through her shirt.

"Hmm, i recognize this shirt" he says to his wife as she leans in to kiss him on the cheek.

As Donna continues grilling burger patties and buns, she looks back at her girls. She sees them interacting with their men and smiles. "Work it, ladies" she says to herself. A few minutes later, the first burgers are almost ready. She then realizes that the mustard and other condiments are still inside the house.

"Gwen, sweetie" Donna calls out. "Could you get the mustard and relish on the kitchen counter, please?"

She didn't randomly pick Gwen for the task; she wanted to see her walk back inside with that piece of thread between her ass cheeks. As Gwen returned with the condiments, the girls all assemble their husbands' burgers and starts delivering it to them. After giving out the burgers, the girls all snuggle beside their husbands' seats and watches them eat.

"You know what?" Ray whispers to Donna as he chuckles, "normally I'd say this was insulting, to try and mend things with slutty outfits, but it's working, for damn sure"

Donna then looks across the yard to check out how all the couples are doing. The guys set their lawn chairs up like the corners of a square, all facing the center and leaving a small space in between them. Erin was sitting on top of Pat's thighs, facing him, and feeding him his burger as she slowly grinds. He had his hands on her ass and was caressing them gently. Gwen has forced herself sideways inside Chuck's seat, right beside her husband. As she fed him his burger, Chuck's hand was caressing the left side of her body, under the string of her microkini. Every so often, he would move his hand too much and cause the string to again reveal a bit more of Gwen's left areola.

She was then shocked to see Joe and Farrah, who were just a couple of feet away from them. They were basically in the same position as Gwen and Chuck, but Joe was feeding himself his burger. Instead of helping him with the food, Farrah had her left hand under the silk pad on her right breast, sensually squeezing herself and pinching her own nipple. Her left hand was inside Joe's shorts, and from the looks of it, was massaging his balls. Joe was slowly eating his burger as he enjoyed the show and the massage.

As the guys finish their food, their wives take their plates, sets them on a table, and gets them fresh beers. As they return to sit beside their husbands, not much was happening now, just some light petting here and there.

Donna sees this and whispers to Ray "what do you think babe? is this good enough? or should we try to dial this up?"

"You're asking me?" Ray answers back, "I think you know my answer, Donna."

Donna then speaks up to the group "God, I forgot I still had this thing on."

She then stands up, unties the bathrobe, and lets it fall on the floor. The guys eyes widen as they look at Donna wearing just a skirt, a small black thong, and her sneakers. Her exposed breasts were not as purple as they were yesterday, and have managed to regain most of their glorious beauty. She then talks to the group once again

"I have an idea. Girls, how about we strut our stuff a little bit for our pervs here? Guys, you can clap if you like what you see or not. Let's just make a little fun game out of it. What do you say?"

All the girls stand up with sultry smiles on their faces, silently agreeing to her idea. "I'll go first" Donna announces as she walks to the center of the area, with Ray giving her a gentle slap on the ass for moral support.

Donna plops down on all fours and slowly crawls in a circle, giving everyone a good view of her ass and tits as she crawls past them. After making a full 360, she sits up on her knees with her ass on her sneakers; a pose the boys have seen her do many times by now. She leans back and uses her left hand to support her from behind. She then uses her right hand to gently caress her tits and then slowly slides it down her body. She then slips it inside her thong and rubs her pussy. After a few seconds, she pulls her hand out again and tries to separate her fingers, showing everyone a small string of grool between her fingertips. She then puts her fingers inside her mouth and licks them clean, moaning slightly as she finishes her show. She then quickly stands up and bows to her audience, causing everyone to give her a round of applause.

As Donna walks back to take her seat beside her husband, the girls all look at each other. Gwen then walks to the center of the area and starts to slowly twirl around, giving everyone a view of both the back and the front of her ridiculous outfit. While she slowly spins, she also starts to massage her body under the microkini strings that were suspended away from her body by her huge tits. She suddenly squats down with her legs spread as far apart as she can while facing Chuck. She then sticks both her hands underneath the front of the panties, causing everyone to focus on her pussy and realize that her slit was visible. As they admired her slit, she slides her hands up the string, stopping right underneath her breasts. She then complete pulls both string to the sides, completely exposing her slightly puffy nipples. After posing like this and jiggling her tits for about 3 seconds, she snaps the strings back into place, stands up, and bows. Everyone claps for her as they try to recall the details of her bare breasts.

Next to step up was Erin. She wasn't comfortable exposing her tits, considering she had the smallest breasts out of all the girls. What she does instead is to simply lay down on the ground, with her head pointed towards Pat's chair. She looks at her husband and gives him a wink. She then straightens her legs all the way to her toes and spreads them apart, still resting on the ground. She then slowly raises her hips and arcs her body upward, supporting her back with her arms and hands. She continues to raise her straightened legs towards her head until they touch the ground just beside her shoulders. She then moves her hands towards her feet and grabs her own ankles, all the while keeping her legs straight. With her head and shoulders on the ground, her back arched forward, her hips and ass in the air and her legs spread apart, it's revealed to everyone that her thong was actually backless, meaning her puckered asshole was now basking in sunlight and being ogled by everyone. She maintains this pose for a while before taking her right hand and putting it behind her ass. She then massages the rim of her asshole with her middle finger as she asks the group "Everyone get a good look yet?" The whole group claps as she stands back up and bows as well.

Last to go was Farrah. She stands up in the middle of the group and says "I honestly don't know if I have any of your boner inducing skills. I think I'll just start my show with a bow instead."

As she says this, she walks towards her husband and bows down with her legs straight. To everyone's surprise, she suddenly lowers Joe's shorts, revealing the hard-on she has been working on since they were eating burgers. She then drops on her knees, takes his cock into her mouth and starts sucking on it. Everyone falls silent as they watch her work her husband's massive cock, moving from side to side to show everyone the size of his dick as it bulges on her cheeks.

After a while, the girls all start putting their hands inside their husbands' shorts. There was no need make to them hard; they all had raging boners at this point. Donna stands up and rips Ray's shorts off completely. She then leans her body on his knees and starts to fuck his cock with her tits. Fresh from her experience with Pat, she adjusts his cock's angle of entry and manages to suck the head as it thrusts between her breasts. Seeing this drives Pat crazy, causing him to take Erin's panties off. She takes his shorts off as well, puts her cock in her pussy and starts riding him. Chuck, in turn, stands up and strips Gwen completely naked and throws away the string bikini. He pushes her on all fours on the lawn chair and slowly enters her pussy from behind.

The boys all start looking at each other's partners. Pat, of course, was admiring Donna's titfucking, remembering the sensations he felt the other night. Ray was watching Farrah's head bob up and down on Joe's cock, trying to imagine her lips on his cock. Joe was looking at Gwen's swinging breasts, which were almost hitting her face as Chuck thrusted harder and harder into her. While fucking his wife doggy style, Chuck looks at Pat, who was being ridden by Erin. He extends his arm out towards Erin and looks at Pat. Pat understands what the look meant, so he nods yes. Chuck then squeezes Erin's ass hard as she continues to bounce on Pat's cock. This causes Erin to moan lightly and look back at her ass. She then bites her lower lip and looks Chuck in the eye while she was fucks her husband even faster.

Donna, now jealous of Erin and Gwen's pussies, stands up and takes her thong off. She turns her back to her husband, squats on top of him and puts her arms behind her, reaching for support. As she places her hands on the lawn chair, she leans back, spreads her legs and allows Ray's cock to enter her pussy, moaning loudly as her cunt swallows his boner whole. She starts riding him faster, causing her tits to start flailing around on top of her body.

Pat sees Donna's new position and tries to get an unobstructed view while he fucks his wife. He stops Erin, turns her around and forces her to get on all fours, with her elbows on the lawn chair and her feet on the ground. With her body now suspended above the chair, Pat pulls her hips towards him and plunges his dick in her wet cunt while sitting down.

Across the yard, Farrah pulls Joe's cock out her mouth and says to him "I think you know what time it is, babe."

Joe then stands up and takes his shorts off completely. Farrah takes off her silk nighty, finally revealing her magnificent breasts and light brown nipples to everyone. She then lies on the chair with her ass facing the back rest and her head hanging over the edge on the other end. Joe then slowly plunges his cock inside her mouth, sliding in to about half of his shaft's length. This was Farrah's favorite position, which was what she wanted to do with her masseur a couple of nights ago. As Joe starts pumping in and out of her mouth, Farrah spreads her legs wide, puts her hand inside her panties and starts to finger herself.