Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen stops Chuck mid-thrust and turns around, saying "My turn, babe."

She then stands up, takes his hand and guides him towards Ray and Donna's chair. As Donna was leaning back, spread eagled and bouncing up and down on her husband's cock, Gwen gets on her knees, leans in towards Donna's pussy and rests her elbows on the bottom of the lawn chair. She then aims her mouth at Donna's clit and starts flicking it with her tongue, managing to hit it every time she lowers herself.

"Oh my fucking god" Donna exclaims as her eyes roll briefly to the back of her head. Chuck then returns to his position and starts fucking Gwen from behind again, noticing her wife has now locked eyes with Donna as they both get their cunts drilled.

Pat attempts to spice things up, sticking his thumb out and stretching it towards Erin's face saying "Lick this for me, honey." As Erin starts sucking his thumb, he pulls it back and uses it to massage her asshole.

"Gently, honey" Erin says to him as she faces forward once again. Pat then slowly plunges his thumb inside her anus, first just up to the first joint, but eventually stars slowly pumping his entire thumb inside her.

Farrah, who's lying down in the chair across Pat's with Joe's cock gently fucking her mouth, has a direct but upside-down view of Erin's face, along with her husbands balls swinging back and forth just an inch from her face. She couldn't help but smile as she witnesses Erin's reaction to Pat's thumb, who closes her eyes and, tilts her head down and moans.

As she's admiring Erin's facial reactions, she notices her view getting more and more obstructed as Joe's testicles seems to be moving closer to her face with each thrust. She realizes that he's now trying to drive his cock a bit deeper into her mouth than normal, causing her to slap him on the stomach as she feels his engorged head on back of her throat, causing her to gag.

Joe pulls out and says "Sorry babe, I just thought I'd test how deep I could go still."

"No, it's good babe" Farrah answers, "I want to try having you deeper too, but do it a bit slower so I can try and stop from gagging".

Donna notices what Farrah and Joe were trying to do, so she tries to help out. She talks to Farrah as her pussy gets serviced by Ray's cock and Gwen's tongue "Farrah - urnhh - Sweetie - urnh". She then stops bouncing on her husband's penis for second to talk straight

"Sweetie, try and do a tiny swallow as Joe drives his cock in. It helps with the gag reflex. You can do it baby girl."

Farrah then just gives her a thumbs-up in response. As she finishes talking, with her pelvis suspended in the air, Ray decides to continue fucking her himself, using his hips to drive his cock back into her cunt, now dripping with her grool and Gwen's saliva.

"Urghhh" Donna exclaims as Ray start's pounding her. She then looks down on Gwen again, who then starts to lick the entire length of Ray's shaft and Donna's entire pussy. Chuck smiles as he sees Joe starting to pound deeper into his wife's throat, with her still gagging about half the time. He then looks forward again and sees his wife licking Ray's cock whole, which causes him to drive his dick into her even harder. With Gwen now being fucked about twice as hard from behind, her entire body starts bobbing forward more with every thrust, causing her face to smack against Donna's sloppy cunt and Joe's fluid-covered dick as she tries to lick them both.

"Holy shit, honey -urghh" Erin says to Pat as he double penetrates her from behind with his cock and thumb, "Look at Gwen's face. What a fucking slut"

"Oh sorry honey" Pat replies, "that's nothing to what Donna looked like when we were in their bedroom."

"Damn" Erin answers back, "I really -unhh- wish you had a video of that, or even just pics."

Hearing those words from his wife ignites something in Pat. He takes his thumb out of her anus and uses his hands to spread her butt cheeks apart. He then spits onto her asshole, which is now slightly looser thanks to his thumb, as Erin then looks back at him and asks "Honey?"

Just as she says that, Pat pulls his cock out of her pussy and suddenly inserts the throbbing head into Erin's pulsating asshole.

"Fuck! Shit!" exclaims Erin. While they have explored with anal play before, Pat has never actually inserted any part of his cock into her asshole.

"Fuck! go in! wreck me!" shouts Erin with an evil look in her eyes, now barely thinking straight as her mind is overcome with lust. Pat then slowly inserts his dick further in, stopping at about three quarters of the way. As he starts driving his cock in and out of her asshole, Erin takes her right hand off the lawn chair and shoves three fingers into her cunt.

Pat then asks her "You really want a preview of what we did in that bedroom, honey?"

As Erin nods yes, Pat then sticks his arms between her legs, locks his hands together behind her neck, and lifts her on top of him in a full nelson, afterwards calling out to the guys "Hey, look here boys, you remember this?"

They all then look at Erin, who's asshole is now bouncing on Pat's cock while her legs were raised as far up as they go. The opening of her vagina was still fully open due to herself sticking three fingers into it side by side earlier, giving everyone a decent look of her insides. Pat then drives his entire cock inside Erin's ass and proceeds to pound her viciously, using every bit of strength in his hips. As Erin feels the entire length of her husband's cock in her almost virgin asshole, she starts to lose control of herself.

At this point, the group can only see the whites of Erin's eyes, and her body has become motionless aside from her flailing arms and legs. Seeing the state she was in causes Pat to start ramming her asshole as fast as he can, which then causes Erin to start grunting loudly. Pat then frees his left hand for a bit to lift the front of Erin's torn tank top, completely exposing her perky tits in the process, and crumples it up before shoving it in her mouth.

She was now gagged, with her tits and all her holes being admired by the entire group. Erin was really trying to avoid showing her tits to the group, but her mind was barely there anymore.

As Joe watches Pat mercilessly pound the bright red asshole of this seemingly lifeless fuckdoll, he unconsciously matches his speed and vigor as he starts shoving the entire length of his enormous cock into Farrah's throat. Donna and Ray notice what was happening to Farrah as the sound of Joe's balls smacking his wife's face starts to get in sync with Erin's stifled grunting.

As tears and snot flood Farrah's eyes, her throat starts closing up too, tightening its hold on Joe's engorged head. This proves too much for him as he unleashes a massive amount of cum straight into her body. As Farrah feels the gushing wave of cum down her throat, her eyes widen, causing more liquids to sting her eyes. Joe continues his furious pounding until he completely finishes. As he pulls out of her, a large glob of cum pours out of Farrah's mouth and into her nose, causing her to exhale and cough. She then flips on her stomach to try and sneeze and cough out all of the semen in her airways.

Seeing the mess that Joe has made of his wife drives Donna over the edge. As Ray continues to pound her from below, with Gwen's face and tongue smashing her vagina, her legs start to quiver as she feels a massive orgasm coming. She then closes her eyes, tilts her head up, and screams to the heavens

"Shit! Shit! UGHHHHHHHHHH". The entire group was already familiar with Donna's loud, scandalous orgasms, but there was something else that takes them all by surprise. As she climaxed, Donna's pussy starts to gush and squirt, point-blank at Gwen's defenseless face.

Instead of moving away from it, though, Gwen takes Donna's cum like a warrior and opens her mouth, attempting to catch and swallow as much of her liquids as she could.

As Donna settles back down, she addresses Gwen "fuck, I'm so sorry sweetie. I promise, I'm not normally a squirter. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be" Gwen replies, as she tries to lick as much of her cum off of her face. Donna then realizes that Ray was still relentlessly pounding her cunt the entire time, so he pushes him down and says "take a break babe, let me handle things."

As Ray rests his ass back onto the seat, she uses her red, throbbing cunt as a cock sleeve and rides her husband's dick. She looks back and asks him "Did you see me squirt all over Gwen? Was it majestic?" Suddenly, Ray starts to tighten his grip on Donna's waist.

She knows all too well what was coming, so she talks to Gwen "Sweetie, would you mind taking my dear husband's sack in your mouth and helping me out?"

Gwen then buries her head underneath Ray's cock and swallows his testicles whole, licking both balls over and over again inside her mouth. Within a few seconds of Donna's furious pumping and Gwen's masterful tongue play, Ray's legs start to straighten up over the lawn chair. Donna perfectly times her last thrust as she pulls her cunt away from his cock, leaving it to snap forward and hit Gwen on the forehead as it unleashes it's load all over her face and hair. As the last spurts of cum dribble out of Ray's cock, Gwen licks his entire member clean, puts the head in her mouth and tries to suck whatever was left inside his shaft.

Donna them climbs off of her husband and says to Gwen, "Hey, sweetie, I think I deserve half of that" She then licks Ray's cum off of Gwen's face until there was none left. As Gwen pulls her mouth away from Ray's pulsating cock, she grabs Donna behind the head and gives her a deep kiss. The girls then start trading cum back and forth using their mouths and tongues. They were handling so much cum and spit between them that some of it was dribbling out of their mouths. After a few moments, they both pull away from each other, swallow whatever part of Ray's semen was in their mouths, and giggle at each other.

"Holy shit babe, tell me you saw that!" Pat says to Erin.

However, there was no way for her to respond as she was still in a trance, with no acknowledgement that she was still conscious aside her moans that are being muffled by Donna's tank top. Not knowing what to do next, Pat decides to flip the both of them over. He was now holding her over the the lawn chair with her stomach facing the ground and her forehead barely resting on the back of the lawn chair. 'This was a mistake' Pat thinks to himself, 'I can't hold this pose for long.'

Fortunately, as Pat was still ramming her asshole forcefully in this new position, the thumping of the lawn chair on her head snaps Erin fully awake. She then realizes the position she's in and tries to use her left hand and her feet to touch whatever part of the lawn chair she could, just for extra support.

She then spits the shirt out of her mouth and says "Honey, take your right hand off my neck, but don't let go of my legs."

Pat then does as he was told, freeing Erin's right arm in the process. She then spits on her free hand and shoves three fingers into her gaping cunt. As she uses her fingers to flick her g-spot, the simultaneous invasion of her pussy and asshole was about to push her to climax.

"I'm -unghh- about to cum, honey" Erin tells Pat, "how are you -unghh- doing?"

"Ready whenever you are" Pat replies. She then closes her eyes and submits to her orgasm. Her legs start to quiver as she silently groans "fuuuuuuuuck".

Pat then proceeds to unleash a stream of cum into her ass, slowly but deeply thrusting into her until he's done. As soon as he pulls out and lets go of the full nelson, Erin turns around, sits on the lawn chair right in front of her husband, and aims her face towards his pulsating cock. Pat then says "Wait, Hon, no-"

Before he could finish, Erin takes his entire cock in her mouth and sucks it clean. She's fully aware that the cock in her mouth was basically scrubbing her rectum clean for the last 10 minutes, but she didn't really care. As she finishes cleaning him off and pulls her mouth away, she notices that cum was starting to drip from her asshole and onto the seat, right between her legs.

She then scoops up as much of the cum as she could with her right hand, looks up at Pat and asks "Do I dare?"

Pat then replies "Honey, I don't think that's a goo-"

Erin ignores him and shoves her fingers into her mouth, slurping and licking it clean. She doesn't say a word to Pat afterwards. She just stands up, kisses him on the cheek, and puts the shirt back over her bare tits.

On the other side of the yard, Ray's intense orgasm has basically taken him out of commission, as he lies motionless on the lawn chair. Chuck, on the other hand, was just about to blow. As he continues to fuck his wife's pussy from behind, he slows down and starts giving her quick, angry thrusts. As Gwen eyes widen at the new sensation in her cunt, Chuck starts slapping her ass, hard. While this could deter some women from cumming, it had the exact opposite effect on Gwen.

The forceful individual thrusts, partnered with the open slaps, causes her knees to shake as she shouts out "Fuck! Mrmmmmmm". As soon as she finishes her orgasm, she quickly pulls away from Chuck and grabs Donna's arm.

They then kneel right in front of Chuck with wide open mouths, as Gwen tells him "Pick one babe. Or use us both. Dealer's choice."

Chuck then furiously strokes his cock over their faces. Unable to make a decision, he keeps changing his aim between the two of them. He finally bursts just as his cock was aimed at Donna, but he quickly switches over to Gwen, giving her the lion's share of his cum. Donna only manages to catch a couple of streams on her face and none in her mouth.

Gwen, on the other hand, was completely drenched in cum, barely even able to open her eyes due to the pool of semen sitting right on top of them. Donna then proceeds to lick all the cum off Gwen's face once again, this time as she complains "God, why is always your face that's gets plastered."

As Donna gathers all of Chuck's cum in her mouth, Gwen answers "I have an idea. Lean over me and point your head downwards."

Donna knew immediately what Gwen wanted to do. Donna leans over Gwen and opens her mouth, causing Chuck's cum to spill down below. Gwen, then, also opens her mouth to receive the cum dripping from Donna's lips. With Gwen's mouth full of cum, rendering her unable to speak, she raises her head level with Donna's face, starts pointing at her own mouth, then back to Donna's face. It takes Gwen a couple rounds of this until Donna gets what she wants to do. Donna then nods yes, opens her mouth, and takes out her tongue out, as Gwen spits Chuck's entire load onto Donna's face. Donna tried her best to keep her eyes open, but couldn't hold it open for too long. She at least counted herself lucky that Gwen got to shoot about half of the load directly into her mouth. Donna then gurgles the cum in her mouth as Gwen licks and slurps the remaining cum blanketing her friend's face. They both then swallow all of Chuck's cum and laughs out loud in unison.

Ray finally gets up and leaves his lawn chair, leaving Donna and Gwen to both lie on it instead. Across the yard, Farrah and Erin we're also lying down on their own chairs. The guys all walk up to the center of the yard and stare at their wives. They take a moment to observe and appreciate the used cumbuckets lying all around them, with their bodies and faces full of gaping, sperm covered holes.

It takes a few hours before everyone was a able to shower and dress up. As the sun goes down, they then start saying goodbye to each other as they walk towards the villa gate.

"See you in a week, guys!" says Ray, addressing their wedding guests.

"Yeah" answers Pat "See you guys back home."

"Have a great honeymoon! Get pictures please" adds Erin.

"Oh we'll have pictures, videos even" Donna answers as she flashes them her breasts and laughs. The others just smile, shake their heads and walk away.

Erin then turns around to make one last statement "By the way, don't forget Pat's birthday. Make sure you're all available then, ok?"

"Of course" says Gwen, "I haven't tasted him yet" She then licks her lips as they all laugh and walk away.