Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 04

Story Info
Erin gathers the boys back to the cabin for her birthday.
10.5k words
3.53
12.2k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers

This is the 4th story in a multipart series.

An introduction into the characters can be found on the 1st page of Chapter 1.

***********************

It's a Sunday night in September in Toronto. Erin and Pat are at home, making a mess on their bed.

"Fuuuuuck!" Erin screams out as she orgasms, with Pat's cock injecting cum deep inside her pussy. As Pat pulls out, his semen starts flowing out of her

cunt.

As Erin lays spent on the bed, Pat stands up and asks her "You want some juice, honey? I'm going downstairs."

"Sure," Erin answers, "and bring your phone when you come back."

As Pat comes back with his phone and a glass of orange juice, he asks Erin "By the way honey, I still don't know what you're planning for your birthday next weekend? I honestly don't have anything planned since you legit asked me not to do anything."

"Ah" Erin answers, "That's what the phone's for. Can you call the guys for me?"

"Wow, you want to show the guys your freshly fucked pussy? With cum gushing out of it? Anything for you, honey"

"Haha" Erin laughs out "kinda, but it's not just that. Just call them."

As Pat starts the group call, Joe and Chuck answer almost immediately.

"Hey dude" Chuck says "what's going on?"

Pat then faces his camera towards their bed, showing Erin spreadeagled, with her pussy shimmering from Pat's cum.

"Hey guys" Erin says as she waves to them, "Why's there only two of you?"

"Holy shit!" Joe exclaims "I love the way you say hello hahaha."

"Well" Pat answers, "Ray hasn't answered yet."

Just as he says that, a third screen pops up on the call, as the boys are greeted by Donna's face, plastered by cum.

"Hey guys!" Donna says to the group, "How do you like my make up?"

Before the guys could answer, Donna licks the cum from her face and hands the phone over to Ray.

"Damn" Ray exclaims "Great view, Erin. I think I'm getting hard again"

"Ok" Erin speaks up "Now that you're all here, I just want to make sure first, you have nothing planned for Saturday, right? I asked you to cross that day off"

The boys all shake their heads as she continues "Great! So, for my birthday, I rented that cabin again, the one from Pat's birthday, and I need all you guys to come."

"Just us? What about the girls?" Asks Chuck.

"I have separate plans with them" Erin answers, "They're going to be in St Catharines that weekend, and I'm going to meet them on Sunday morning for brunch and a girls day out. But back to Saturday. Honey, could you come a bit closer and aim the phone upwards from the bed? Make sure my pussy's in focus but the guys can still see my face."

As Pat positions his phone, Erin grabs two pillows and stacks them behind her. She then leans her back against it and spreads her legs wide with her knees raised, making sure the boys can see every inch of her vagina.

"Umm" Joe remarks, "Erin you don't mind if stroke my cock to this, do you? Hahaha"

"Fucking perv!" Erin answers back, "But yeah, just make sure you're listening too. Ok, so ever since we got back from Ray and Donna's wedding, there's something I've been training my body for"

Just as she says that, she sticks two fingers from each hand inside her cunt and begins stretching the hole. The guys are all speechless as they stare into her wide open vagina. "Ok" Erin continues, "so I've been training to stretch my holes. As you can see, though, I haven't gotten that far yet" Chuck interrupts

"Are you fucking kidding me? I haven't even seen that deep inside my own wife. Holy fucking shit, that is so hot."

"Well" Erin answers, "This is what I'm aiming for". She suddenly pushes her ass and pussy closer to the camera and sticks four fingers from her right hand straight inside her cunt, all the way to the knuckles. Her eyes then roll to the back of her head as she starts moaning quietly. Unbeknownst to the guys, she's rapidly flicking her g-spot with her fingers, one fingertip at a time.

Her eyes eventually come back into view as she continues "Sorry, couldn't resist. Ok, so this I can do, no problem. Here's what I really want to show you." Erin then suddenly slides her thumb inside her, together with her other fingers. Pat couldn't believe what he was seeing. His wife was trying to fist herself in front of his friends.

"Pat, honey" Erin interrupts his thoughts "spit on my hand please, I need some help here. I thought my pussy would be wet enough to go further than this, but apparently I dry pretty quickly."

As Pat spits on her hand and pussy, Erin starts twisting her hand as she tries to bury the entire thing into her vagina. The look of lust on her face is replaced with determination as she suddenly raises her legs and places her knees behind her elbows. With her holes now front and center on the camera, she starts twisting her hand faster as her hand slowly gets deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Gaaah" Erin screams out as she uses her left hand to spread her pussy hole as wide as she can while her right hand attempts to drill all the way into her. After a few minutes, she gives up as her limbs collapse back on the bed. With her pussy now gaping and her legs still wide open for the boys, she speaks again

"Ok, so that was it. I want to be able to fist myself, but that's as far as I've ever gotten. What I need from you boys on my birthday is to help me get there. By the time I go to bed on saturday night, I want my cunt to be able to swallow any of your fists. Ray, you have the biggest hands out of all the guys, so your fist will be my final challenge. Also, as a secondary goal, I want to be able to have Joe's cock fit inside my ass. That's easier than a fist in my cunt, but I want to make sure we don't forget it. You have a week to come up with ideas and get ready, but I need you guys to get me there, good night!"

She then blows them a kiss as she stands up and starts to get cleaned up. The boys were all still stunned and speechless as Pat watches his wife go inside the bathroom.

"Ok, guys" he address the boys on the call "I honestly had no idea that she was going to do any of that, but we heard her."

"Yeah!" Ray interrupts "Let's stretch your wife out! hahaha". The all laugh as they trade dirty jokes and eventually end the call.

Saturday comes, and the boys arrive at the cabin, pretty much how they did during Pat's birthday. "This is going to be a crazy night" Chuck says to Pat, "Are you sure you're ok with this bro?"

"Hey" Pat answers, "It's her birthday, she gets what she wants. Also, I've done unspeakable things to all of your wives, its only fair, I guess."

The boys laugh as they unload their bags from the car. Right before they walk inside the cabin, the girls all come out the front door.

"Guys" Farrah speaks up, "We know what Erin has in mind for this weekend, but please be gentle with her."

"Farrah" Erin interrupts her "they can't exactly be gentle girl, you're setting them up for failure." as she gives Farrah a kiss on the cheek.

The girls then all kiss Erin and their husbands goodbye and drive off.

"So you're meeting them tomorrow right? Like, early in the morning?" Ray asks Erin.

"Yup" she answers, "I'll be leaving at around 9 am. Until then, I'm all yours, pervs."

The boys then step inside the house and carry their bags upstairs as Erin prepares lunch on the dining table. As they boys come back down to eat, they find Erin in the dining room, but with a different set of clothes on. She had on a tight tanktop and a short skirt. It didn't take long for the boys to realize that she wasn't wearing bra and panties underneath.

Her perky nipples were practically drilling themselves out of her shirt, and as soon as she saw the guys, she lifts up her skirt and says "Just so there are no surprises, all my holes are easy access for the rest of the day."

Pat stands right in front of her and starts to slip a finger across her slit, but she holds his hand and says "Maybe you all should eat up first, honey. We have an entire day for that."

As the boys finish their lunch, Chuck asks Erin "So, how are we doing this Erin? We have some ideas on how to help you out, but we don't know exactly how we'll start."

Erin answers "Well, it's pretty early still, I say we hang out in the backyard for now and soak in the gorgeous lake view. There's nobody in the cabins and houses around us, so whatever ideas you have, we can try some of them out there."

As they step into the backyard with drinks in hand, they get five lawnchairs and sit side-by-side facing the lake, with Erin in the middle. The boys start chatting as they admire their view of the calm lake.

After about half an hour, Erin gets tired of all the basketball talk, and speaks up "Ok guys, if you're just going to talk about basketball, then I'm just going to amuse myself here."

As she says that, she raises her feet, spreads her legs wide open, and lays them on the armrests, letting the cool lake air hit her pussy and asshole. The boys suddenly shut up and stare at Erin's spreadeagled legs, along with her vagina that seems to be glistening in the sun.

"Ok" Ray speaks up as he opens a gym bag beside him, "I thought it was a little early for this, but you look like you don't want to waste any time. To warm you up, we brought some toys. Here's some lube and a dildo, stick this in your cunt and slowly tease yourself"

As Erin takes the dildo from Ray, she looks at it and says "I hope this is just a start. Pat's cock is way bigger than this tiny thing". Erin then spreads her legs even wider and effortlessly shoves the entire dildo into her pussy, foregoing the lube. After a minute of slowly driving the dildo in and out of her cunt, Erin starts moaning softly.

Ray then interrupts her "Ok, now let's switch to this. Let's call this medium. I'm thinking you'll be needing lube for this one" Ray then hands her another dildo, about twice as big as the one currently in her vagina. Erin gives him a mischievous smile as she starts to rub lube over the dildo. She then slowly sticks it inside her pussy, closes her eyes, and grunts.

"Hey, Erin" Joe speaks up, "you mind if I point my chair at you? The lake looks lovely, but it's got nothing on what you're doing right now."

Erin nods her head and the boys all point their chairs towards her, surrounding her in a semi circle and giving themselves perfect, unobstructed views of her holes. As Erin starts pumping the dildo faster and faster inside her pussy, her juices starts sliding down towards her asshole. She then runs a finger across the stream of grool and sticks a finger in her ass. With a finger in her anus, she continues to drive the dildo deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Boys" Erin says, "You know, getting horny actually helps me loosen up. Don't get me wrong, having you watch me fuck my holes in full view is kinda getting me going, but I think I'd like it even more if I could see your cocks too."

With that, the boys all strip their shorts and let their cocks stand in attention as they watch Erin. Patrick then starts to slowly stroke his shaft, and the other guys follow suit. This get Erin even hotter, causing her to spread her legs even more to let the boys see as much of her as they can. As Erin begins to pump the dildo as faster and deeper inside her cunt, Pat notices his wife's toes start to curl, which usually means she's about to orgasm.

"Hold on, honey" Pat interrupts the sounds of the the dildo going in and out of Erin's pussy "Don't cum just yet. Let's try the big one."

Joe stands up and hands Erin a big black dildo. As she holds the dildo in her right hand, she places it across her left forearm and says "Holy shit, this thing is thicker than my wrist. This thing is going to wreck my cunt, honey."

Pat answers "Have you seen Ray's hand? That's nothing compared to how loose your pussy's going to get after he's done fistfucking you tonight."

Erin draws an excited smile as she slowly plunges the dildo inside her pussy. Despite the dildo's size, Erin's pussy is so wet at this point that it seems to slide in almost effortlessly. She starts to fuck herself slow, trying to feel every square inch of the thick dildo she driving in and out of her cunt, in full view of her husband and his best friends. As she starts to speed things up again, Ray's phone vibrates. He opens his phone and sees a message from his wife.

He then speaks up "Hey Erin, Donna's asking how we're doing. You want me to reply something in particular?"

Erin replies "How about you take a pic instead? Come closer"

Ray stands up and walks closer towards Erin while trying not to obstruct the boys' view of her pussy and asshole. As he bends down to take a pic of Erin fucking herself, she pulls out the dildo and displays the massive gape left behind in her vagina. Ray freezes in shock for a second, but as he takes a picture of her wide open cunt, Erin says "How big is the hole? Is it big enough to spit in?"

Ray laughs at her and says "Yeah, I'm thinking it is, actually."

She then faces Pat and says "Honey, you want to try?" Pat then stands up and starts walking towards his wife, with his hard cock still in his right hand. He kneels as he gets in front of Erin and spits in her loose cunt. As she feels his spit land inside her vagina, she then plunges the dildo back inside her and starts to furiously fuck herself. The boys then standup to get a better view of the action.

"God" Erin exclaims "I love how intensely you're all watching me right now."

She then faces Pat and says "Honey, I want to cum now, you need to help me out."

With the dildo going in and out of Erin, Pat grabs her ankles and raises them even higher, exposing her wet, puckered asshole more into view. He then aims his rock hard cock and slowly plunges it into her ass.

"Urgggghhh" Erin exclaims, all the while not letting off on viciously fucking herself with the dildo. The sloshing sound of Erin fucking herself drives Pat wild as he starts to fuck her in the ass as deep as he can. He slowly speeds up as well until he matches the speed of Erin's dildo, creating a maddening sensation in her as both her holes are being fucked deep and fast in perfect sync. Before long, Pat starts shooting a big load of cum into her ass, which leads Erin to orgasm herself as she yells "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck."

As they both finish, Pat pulls his cock out and Erin pulls out the dildo then rests her feet on the chair, with her legs still spreadeagled. Ray takes another picture of Erin almost lifeless on the lawnchair with her legs wide open and cum leaking out of her fuck holes.

"Oh my god, that was awesome" Erin says while she tries to catch her breath.

As Pat hands her a towel to clean herself, he then says "Good job, honey. Seeing your cunt swallow that dildo whole makes me think we can actually do this tonight."

Ray laughs as he reads a message on his phone "Haha, I sent that last pic back to Donna. She says she's so fucking wet and horny. I'm guessing she's gonna try and get the girls to get her off tonight."

Erin answers "She should try and get Gwen to tonguefuck her asshole. They'll both enjoy it." She eventually finishes cleaning up her grool and Pat's cum and stands up.

"Clean up and then relax for a bit, Honey" Pat says to Erin "We start part two right before dinner."

As Erin walks back inside the cabin, Joe brings the gym bag and the boys inspect its contents, making sure they have everything they need for the next part of their plan. At around 5pm, Erin and the boys start preparing dinner. Erin notices the boys rushing their prep and cooking, which leads her to remind them that they're going to eat that food later themselves.

"I know we're all excited for the next part, boys, but maybe we should still make sure that we have something delicious to eat afterwards."

"By the way" Joe speaks up, "Erin, how's the vag? Tender? Does it feel looser than before?"

"Yeah, actually" Erin answers, "I tried fisting again in the bathroom earlier. Still not there yet, but I feel I'm a lot closer. If you've got better things lined up for today, I'm thinking we're gonna get there."

As they finish cooking, Pat says to Erin "Honey, could you prep the table and bring the food there? Afterwards, you can meet us back outside"

As Erin places the last plates on the table, she walks out the back door to meet the guys. To her surprise, she Joe, Ray and Chuck with only their shirts on, and with semi-hard cocks.

"Wow" Erin says "You're all ready, I take it. Should I assume my position on the lawnchair? Why does Pat still have shorts on?"

"Yeah" Chuck answers, "Just sit like you did earlier. For this round, though, Pat is only going to be our equipment manager. The girls want more updates on the happenings here, so he's in charge of taking pics. He'll also be handling this" Chuck then pulls out a small metal tool that Erin is all too familiar with, a speculum.

"Haha wow" Erin exclaims, "I'm guessing you got that from your wife?"

"Yup" Chuck answers, "The three of us are going to help you get wet, and Pat is slowly going to use this to stretch you out. Then we'll see how far you can take your hand inside your pussy this time"

"Go on, Honey" Pat speaks up "Spread those legs as far as they go and give as much access to your holes as possible. Oh, and lose the skirt, it's just in the way at this point. It doesn't really cover anything up with your legs fully splayed out in the air"

Erin slips off her skirt, lies down on the lawnchair, spreads her legs back as far as she could, and rests them on the armrests. She then uses her hands to spread her ass cheeks a little bit and scooches down on the chair, making sure her asshole could be accessed at any time. Pat then approaches her gently places the speculum inside her pussy, then slowly uses it to stretch the hole.

"Unhh" Erin grunts.

"Ok" Pat says as he takes a close-up pic of his wife's gaping cunt, "Do your thing guys. I'll send this to the girls to let them know we've started with round 2."

As Pat moves away from Erin, Chuck approaches her from the foot of the chair and kneels down. He then starts licking her between her legs, from her asshole all the way until his tongue goes inside her wide open pussy. Ray stands beside Erin and aims his rock hard cock right at her face, letting her reach out with her head to take it inside her mouth.

As Chuck and Ray gently double team her, Joe goes on the other side of the chair and lifts up her shirt. Her left hand tries to grab the shirt in protest, but Joe holds her wrist and starts sucking her perky nipples. The sensations make her forget about her shyness with her tits as she relaxes and just tries to feel all the action going on all over her. After about a minute, Chuck notices Erin's cunt getting a lot wetter. He then motions Pat over to adjust the speculum.

"Mrmmm" Erin tries to grunt with Ray's cock in her mouth.

"Nice" Pat says "This is about as wide as she gets when she tries to fist. Let's step it up, guys"

The boys stand up and start to rotate around Erin. Chuck starts nibbling on her breasts and pinching her nipples. Joe gently sticks his penis in her mouth, causing Erin's eyes to widen as his massive erection immediately makes contact with the back of her throat. Lastly, Ray positions himself between her spread legs. He wasn't planning on licking her though. He slowly aims his cock onto her asshole and plunges the head inside her. This causes her eyes to roll to the back of her head, causing Joe to facefuck her a bit faster.

As Ray plunges his entire cock into her ass, Joe starts thrusting his cock into her throat a bit more violently, causing tears to form around her eyes. As Joe and Ray start fucking her more vigorously, Chuck looks at Pat and nods. Pat then stretches the speculum slowly, waiting for her to protest.

As he looks at his wife, he realizes she might not be in the proper mindset to tell anymore if her pussy is being stretched too much. Her body has stopped moving on its own. It's only Joe and Ray's hard thrusting that are causing her head and body to rock back and forth. Eventually, Pat stretches her hole wide enough that it snaps her back to life. Erin gently pushes Joe and stares at Ray for a couple of seconds as he continues to piledrive her asshole.

ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers