Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok" Erin says, "I wanna give it a try". Ray pulls his cock out of her ass and Pat puts the speculum away, leaving behind a massive gap between her pussy lips. Erin then proceeds to put her hand in her cunt. All her fingers fit in easily, but as she attempts to push her thumb knuckle in, she closes her eyes and grunts. She then starts fucking herself with her fingers and tries twisting her hand as she tries to put it into her pussy.

After a few minutes, she gives up, but not before saying "Well, not there yet. But I think I'm closer than when I tried it on our call. Put the speculum in again, honey, lets continue"

As Pat places the speculum back in her pussy and starts to stretch, Erin motions the boys to rotate again.

"I want to try Joe's cock in my ass now" says Erin.

Joe then gets himself in position, as Ray proceeds to fondle and lick her nipples while Chuck feeds her his cock.

While Erin was savoring the pre-cum all over Chuck's dick, Joe pushes the tip of his cock into Erin's asshole.

"Grrrrrrhhhh" Erin grunts as she instinctively closes her legs for a second.

She feels how much thicker Joe's cock is compared to Ray's and Pat's. As she struggles to catch her breath, Erin raises her legs back onto the armrests and signals Joe to move in slowly. Joe then starts to push his cock into her asshole. As he manages to insert half of his shaft, Erin grunts loudly and goes back into her lifeless state.

As she lay on the chair, motionless, Chuck proceeds to fuck her face a bit rougher. Joe then suddenly thrusts his entire dick deep into her asshole, causing her to wake up again as she tries to scream with Chuck's cock in her mouth. While the boys continue to fuck her mouth and asshole, Pat starts to stretch the speculum again.

The boys then start to speed up and fuck her holes more and more violently, Erin's eyes roll once again onto the back of her head as she grunts everytime Joe's balls hit her ass. After about a minute of fucking, Pat takes another picture of Erin before stretching her cunt even more with the speculum. Joe never knew he had this fetish, but as he sees the Erin's gape widen even more, he starts to thrust into her ass as hard and fast as he could. Nobody noticed that Ray has been stroking his cock this whole time as he watches his best friends abuse Erin's holes.

"Fuck, im gonna cum" Ray says.

With her head turned away from him, she reaches around for his cock and starts to stroke it furiously while aiming it at her exposed tits. Within a few seconds, Ray unleashes thick ropes of cum onto her breasts. As he finishes, Erin pulls her mouth away from Chuck's dick, scoops Ray's cum with her hands, and proceeds to lick and swallow all of it.

Once she was satisfied, she says "One goal down, thanks Joe, I don't think my asshole is ever going to forget your cock. But its time to free my holes and let me try again."

Erin then tries to put her hand inside her again. She forms her hand into a drill and starts twisting and thrusting it into her own pussy.

"Shit, you're almost there, honey" Pat says to her.

He tries to help her out by massaging her asshole with his finger and spitting on her hand for more lubrication.

In one glorious, twisting stroke, Erin's pussy finally manages to swallow her fist whole. The boys see a twisted, shocked smile form on her face. She then forms her hand into a ball inside her pussy and furiously massages her g-spot with the second knuckles on her finger. After a couple of seconds, she leans her head back and closes her eyes as the boys watch her wreck her own cunt with her fist.

Pat then takes another picture as Chuck walks back toward her face and starts stroking his dick. He then holds her jaw with his hand, which causes her to face him and open his mouth. Chuck then releases a massive load of cum into her mouth and cheek. She tries to clean her own face with her tongue while still fist fucking herself, and before long, she lets out a low, orgasmic grunt. Joe then starts to walk towards her face to cum on her, but she waves him to stop.

"No, Joe, I need you to cum in my cunt. Dump your fucking load into me"

Joe shoots Pat a hesitant look and starts to speak "Dude.."

Pat interrupts him "You heard the lady, bro"

"Thanks, honey" Erin says, as she pulls her hand out of her and uses two fingers from each hand to spread her vagina as wide as she can.

As Joe plugs the head of his penis into the gaping hole and starts stroking his cock, Pat takes one more picture of her wide open orifice. It doesn't take long for Joe to start shooting thick globs of sperm right into her pussy.

As he finishes, Pat tells Erin "Hold that pose, honey" He then positions himself right below his wife and takes a picture of her with her pussy fully stretched and a full load of fresh cum inside it. Before she stands up, Erin puts her hand inside her pussy again and scoops some of Joe's cum before putting it into her mouth and swallowing.

As Erin stands up, Pat hands her a towel and says "Got to say, Honey, you're doing better than I expected. Let's have a nice dinner and then clean up. Your holes are not done for the day."

Erin laughs out loud as she wipes her entire body and puts her thong and skirt back on.

After dinner, all of them take long showers and head back down to the backyard. They all then start drinking beers and reflect on how the night has gone so far.

"Hey, Erin" Ray says, "how's the pussy feel? Does it hurt?"

"Not really" Erin answers, "for some reason, anal really loosens me up. Got to say though, Joe, that monster feels even bigger than it looks. It's just unfortunate that my asshole doesn't really gape. though, otherwise my farts would be silent from now on."

The boys all laugh uproariously, then Joe answers "Honestly, though. I'm still a little shook from cumming straight into your gaping pussy. I still can't believe you let me do that?"

"Let you?" Chuck interjects, "She practically forced you to do it."

"Yeah" Erin answers, "I apologize for that, both to you and Pat. Fisting my cunt felt otherworldly, it was like I was a different person after that."

"Well" Ray speaks up as he holds his right fist in front of his face, "You still have this to look forward to."

Erin walks towards Ray and compares her fist to his side-by-side.

"Oh, wow" Erin exclaims, "I didn't realize how much bigger your hand is compared to mine. Obviously, I know it's bigger, but I didn't realize it was by this much. I'm not sure I can get that in by tonight, maybe even ever."

"Don't worry, Honey" Pat answers, "We've saved the best stuff for last. We all need to recharge though, so we might need a couple more beers before continuing."

After one more hour of drinking, Erin speaks up "So, what do you think guys, recharged yet?"

"Hmm" Pat answers, "Not sure, honey. How about you give us a quick boner test?"

Erin then takes off her panties, thrusts her pelvis forward and does a full split with her legs in the air, completely baring her wet holes to the boys. All of their cocks slowly stand up in attention as Erin says "Haha, I guess that answers that. Time for part 3?"

"I guess it is." Chuck answers, "The next part needs to happen in the shed, though. Give us a few minutes Erin, and then follow us inside. Also, you need to be completely naked for this one."

Erin gives him a wink as the boys all head inside to prepare.

After downing two more drinks, Erin takes off all her clothes and heads for the shed just behind the house, totally clueless as to what the boys had in store for her.

As she opens the door, she sees four tall spotlights focused in the center of the room. There was a large square piece of carpet in the middle, which at least looked clean enough to have sex on. However, she also notices six long pieces of rope dangling from pulleys all around the shed.

"Honey," Pat says to her, "put this on."

Pat hands her a what looked like a bunch of leather with metal rings. As she holds the straps up high, she realizes it's a makeshift harness made of leather straps and proceeds to put it around her body.

As Pat helps her secure the harness around her slender, naked body, she finds out that the rings are strategically placed around her, with one ring each on both sides of her waist and one ring under each armpit.

"Oh my god," Erin exclaims, "you're going to suspend me? Is this safe, guys?"

"Don't worry," Pat answers, "we all tested these ropes one by one. None of us could make those pullies budge. They're solid."

As the boys grab four of the ropes and proceed to tie them to the rings on her harness, Pat attaches leather straps on her ankles, both with rings on the outer sides. He and Ray then grab the last two pieces of rope and tie it to her ankle straps.

"Ok," Pat says, "let's try and lift her up a little bit."

Chuck and Joe grab the other ends of the ropes connected to her waist. They then slowly pull down and tie the ropes around the wooden posts in the shed, lifting Erin about four inches off the ground in the middle of the room as Pat holds her body steady."

As Erin looks around her with an excited look on her face, Chuck and Joe grab the ropes attached to her armpits and and secure them as well, making sure her body was completely upright and stable. After testing if her position was solid, Pat and Ray grab the ropes connected to her ankles and starts pulling on them, slowly spreading Erin's legs in mid air.

"Holy shit, this is going to be so hot!" Erin exclaims as she looks at her legs spread almost to her sides and her feet in the air, at almost the same height as her breasts.

Finally, Chuck produces a pair of handcuffs, gently places her arms behind her and cuffs them together. He then uses a carabiner to bind the cuffs high on the back of the harness.

"How's it feel?" Pat asks her, as he slowly caresses her pussy with his fingers.

"Feel's comfy enough" she answers, "Good thing I'm a bit flexible, otherwise we might have to lower these ankle ropes a little bit. Am I easy enough to access down there?"

She suddenly sees Ray's head pop out from under her. "Yeah, I think we're good" says Ray, with his face right in front of her defenseless cunt.

The boys then shed all their clothes as quickly as they can. Pat approaches her from the front and sticks his tongue in her mouth as he rubs her pussy. He then slowly plunges his cock in her pussy, as Erin enjoys the gradual penetration of her husband's thick cock inside her. She knows it wasn't going to last though, as Pat starts pumping in and out of her vigorously, seemingly going faster with each passing second.

As Pat pulls his mouth away from her, Erin closes her eyes and starts to moan softly with every thrust of Pat's cock. She then feels a pair of hands grope her tits from behind as a couple of tongues start exploring her inner thighs.

Just as she was starting to feel at peace with everything that was happening, her eyes pop wide open as she feels the engorged head of penis penetrate her asshole.

She sees Pat still fucking her pussy while Chuck and Joe were exploring her legs with their mouths, which meant that it was Ray that was about to bury his cock in her ass.

Without warning, Ray quickly plunges his rock-hard cock fully inside her ass. She had already been ass-fucked multiple times throughout the day, but the sudden penetration still made her wince and exclaim "Fuck!"

Pat and Ray start to drive their cocks faster and faster into her holes, which makes Erin look like she's bouncing up and down while being supported by the ropes.

She then notices that Joe and Chuck weren't near her anymore. She looks over to her right and sees them beside a workbench. Joe was grabbing his phone and Chuck was spreading something onto his hands.

Joe kneels beside her and starts recording video with his phone. Erin looks down and tries to smile and wink at the camera, which was now capturing her orifices being double penetrated from below as her body was bouncing up and down with each of their forceful, synchronized strokes.

As she watches Joe immortalize her on video as a suspended fucktoy being used from both sides, Chuck taps Pat on the shoulder and hands him a small key.

Pat pulls his cock out from her cunt and gives it a gentle tap before going behind her and unlocking her arms.

"Ok, Erin" Chuck says, "let's see if you can still fit your fist in"

As she starts to stick her fingers in her gaping vagina, she speaks up "Unh -- Ray -- unh -- slow down -- unh - a bit"

Ray then slows down considerably and was now just slowly plunging his cock in and out of her. He could have stopped, but he knows that for some reason, anal penetration seems to loosen her pussy up a bit.

Within 15 seconds, Erin's eyes roll to the back of head as she manages to plunge her entire fist into her own cunt once again. As she starts to roll her hand and pump it in and out of her, Chuck helps out by nudging her wrist with every pump.

Ray slides his head under armpits and tries to check the action out with his cock still halfway inside her.

"Damn," Ray reacts as he sees how deep Erin's hand is, "you look like a fucking pro now."

"Heh, thanks" Erin answers softly as she struggles to answer while breathing heavily.

Chuck then nods at Ray, which causes him to pull his cock out of her asshole. As she feels the cold air on her asshole once again, she tries to look back and see what Ray was up to.

"Shit!" she suddenly exclaims as she feels what seemed like four fingers join her fist inside her pussy.

Her head snaps forward and sees Chuck staring straight into her eyes with his right hand trying to join hers underneath.

As Chuck manages to sink four fingers in up to the knuckle, he speaks to Erin "Ok, so I'm going to pull your hand out with my left hand. As soon as your hand is free, grab your legs and try to lift them even higher. Don't worry, Ray will hold you from behind, ok?"

Erin nods yes as she starts breathing loudly "whoo whoo whoo."

After three more thrusts, Chuck pulls out her right hand with his left. As her right hand leaves her gaping cunt, Chuck sticks his thumb in, together with the rest of his fingers. She then quickly grabs her legs and spreads them as high and wide as she could. With only the last knuckle of his hand still outside her cunt, he starts to slowly twist his hand back and forth in a drilling motion. "Fuuuuuuck!" Erin shouts as Chuck manages to fit his entire fist inside her with a smooth, twisting motion.

"Hah, hah, hah, fuck!" Erin says as she stares in disbelief. Chuck's hand was now entirely inside her. Just as she was starting to calm down, she then starts to tilt her head back and scream in ecstasy as Chuck rolls his knuckles inside her pussy; effectively massaging her g-spot.

Pat takes his own phone and starts taking close-up pictures of her vagina with Chuck's hand playing around inside it, trying to capture her face in frame along with it.

After a couple of minutes, Chuck slowly pulls his hand out from her, leaving a wide open gape in her vagina, which was now being recorded up close by Joe.

Erin smiles at the camera and makes a peace sign with her right hand as she says "one down, three to go!"

Joe then stops recording as Pat tries to speak to her, not entirely sure if her mind was all there still.

"Ok, let's rest for a bit, honey" says Pat.

"No," Erin answers, "Fuck that, I'm in the zone honey, let's go. I want you next!"

Pat smiles as he backs away and points at the ropes, motioning the boys to adjust Erin's position.

Joe and Chuck then loosen all the ropes and lower her to the ground before securing her waist ropes again. With her armpit ropes loose, Ray supports her from the back as Pat and Joe slowly raise her foot ropes until her body was now completely horizontal. They then move to secure her armpit ropes to prevent her from falling as Chuck cuffs her hands behind her back once more. Erin now looked like she was lying on a bed, with her legs spread open and her feet pointing towards the ceiling.

Chuck then moves towards from above and says "Don't worry, I'll support your head and neck when you want to lay your head down"

Pat then approaches her from below and holds her legs as he plunges her cock back into her vagina.

"Wow" Pat says, "Your pussy is somehow getting tight again, are you sure you're good to go?"

"Yup!" Erin answers, "I'm tightening it on purpose, but I feel like I have a bit more control now. Go to town, honey"

Erin starts grunting as she watches her husband plow her violently from below.

After about a minute, her legs start to quiver as she closes her eyes and orgasms wildly. Pat stops pumping her for a second, but as soon as she regains her senses, she exhales and says "I'm good, keep going honey."

Pat then proceeds to fuck her raw pussy again. She was already feeling just a little bit sore at this point, but she knew she had three more fists to go, so Erin tries to psyche herself up.

"You know what," Erin speaks up, "It seems inappropriate to have just one cock in me, there are four of you after all. I can at least take another one. Chuck, why don't you take my throat?"

Pat is stunned for a bit after hearing her say those words. Yes, they've all been using her fuckholes all day, but it was still shocking to hear her ask for a cock in her throat so casually.

Chuck then slowly lets her head fall towards the ground. As Erin open her mouth wide, Chuck slowly drives his dick between her lips. With her mouth and throat now basically one straight tube, Chuck wastes no time going faster and faster as he drives his cock in and out of her.

As Joe and Ray watch Erin being spitroasted in mid-air, Joe grabs his phone again and starts recording. He starts walking around Erin and tries to capture her orifices being used from all angles. He then kneels to get a close up of her face, which was upside down and now seemingly covered in spit and precum dripping from her mouth. As she was about to wink at the camera with a mouthful of cock, Chuck decides this was the right time to drill her throat as deep as he could. As he goes ball deep into Erin's mouth, his testicles smack Erin right in the face. Joe continues filming Erin up close as Chuck's balls smash onto her wet, sloppy face over and over again, with the audible thuds being captured cleanly on the recording.

After some time, Joe quickly stands up and points his phone towards Pat, which Erin notices and makes her realize that something new was about to go down.

Chuck pulls his cock out of Erin's throat and lifts her head up to let her see what was happening. Pat had now pulled out of Erin's cunt and was slowly plunging a medium sized dildo into her asshole.

Pat then lubes his hand and sticks all of his fingers into his wife's pussy, easily going four knuckles deep. With only his thumb knuckle left out yet again, he slowly twists and drills his hand into her pussy. As Joe now shifts his focus and starts to record Erin's pussy and asshole, Ray joins the fray and starts to pump the dildo in and out of her asshole.

"God!" Erin exclaims as her head involuntarily tries to snap back against Chuck's arms.

After a few moments of ecstasy, Erin bites her lips and looks down with her eyes wide open as she feels her husbands entire fist plunge into her used cunt.

"Guhhhh" Erin exclaims loudly as Pat's fist wanders around her cunt while Ray furiously dildoes her ass.

As Chuck watches them double team Erin's holes, he starts supporting Erin's head with just his left hand as he strokes his cock with his right.

Despite the barrage of sensations going through her body, she notices Chuck's throbbing cock right beside her head as he jerks off.

Erin looks at Chuck and says "You don't need to do that, you know? Are you close?"