Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Chuck responds, "Don't you already have enough things inside you at the moment?"

As he says that, she wiggles her head free from his hand and tilts it back while opening her mouth wide, basically inviting Chuck to inject her throat with semen.

Without hesitation, he drives his cock inside her mouth and grabs both of her breasts, squeezing them hard as the head of his penis penetrates her throat. She closes her eyes as his balls smack her in the face over and over again.

With a fist in her pussy, a dildo deep in her ass, testicles assaulting her face, and a throbbing dick about to explode in her throat, part of her was starting to think about getting a breather. However, with her legs tied to wooden posts and her hands cuffed behind her, there wasn't much she could do aside from trying to wiggle free. She decides to just power through until they decide to finish on their own.

Not long, though, Chuck does one violent thrust into her and holds steady. With his balls resting on her sloppy face, she feels jets of cum shoot down her throat as his cock throbs in her mouth.

As Chuck pulls out, he immediately grabs a towel to catch the semen that he thought was going to start pouring out of Erin's mouth, but to his surprise, she was actually able to hold and swallow his entire load.

Pat and Ray both decide this was a natural stopping point. They both free the rest of Erin's fuckholes and do a slow clap, impressed by the way she handled all three of them.

Chuck supports Erin's head up as Joe points his phone at her face, asking "How you holding up? Still good?"

"Not gonna lie," Erin responds as she speaks towards his phone, "I almost asked for a break just then, but I'm good. Two to go! Though, you might need to put that down or give it to Chuck now, cause I believe you're next down there."

"Wait" Pat interjects, "This isn't part of the plan, but after seeing how well she handles that dildo and my fist, I think we can improvise a little bit here."

Their plan was to just do the exact same thing with Joe trying to fist her this time, but Pat thought spicing it up just a little bit. He talks to Ray and they both proceed to grab her ankle ropes and remove them from the pulley, which they were using to lift her legs in the air. They then slowly walk behind her head and start pulling gently.

"Whoa, oh my god" Erin reacts as she looks at her legs slowly being pulled back more and more towards her body. Pat and Ray tie the ropes to a couple of posts way behind Erin. With this new position, Erin's legs were now more spread apart than before, and her knees were almost beside her body. If her hands weren't cuffed behind her, she could easily place her elbows behind her knees at this point.

"Ok, Chuck," Joe speaks up, "you're in charge of this now". He then snaps a pic of Erin from between her spread legs, capturing her fully exposed holes before handing the phone over to Chuck.

"Wait," Ray speaks up, "change of plans, dude. Move over to her left side, you can try your fist from beside her now, which is why we did this."

Joe smiles as he moves over to Erin's right side. The reason why they decided to spread and pull her legs back even more wasn't just so that Joe could fist her from her side, but it was also so that Ray could stick his cock in her ass at the same time. With Erin's gaping cunt pointing almost straight up and her red, sore asshole fully exposed, she felt a tinge of fear thinking of Joe's fist in her pussy with Ray's cock in her ass at the same time.

Erin shoots Ray a determined look as she watches him slowly stick his cock in her ass. As he manages to drive it all the way in, Erin exhales loudly through her nose. Despite all of the things her asshole has been through today, anal has always been a challenge for her.

As Ray starts to speed up, Joe joins in on the action. He uses his middle finger to massage her clit as their eyes lock onto each other. Chuck, meanwhile, has positioned himself at Erin's left side and has starting recording her ass and pussy while holding the phone from above.

It didn't take long before Joe starts to drive four fingers into her pussy, and eventually tries to fit his thumb inside her as well, with Ray pounding her ass the entire time.

Her pussy is now as loose and wet as it has ever been. Joe recognizes this and decides to just stick his entire fist in her without and twisting motions. To everyone's surprise, his entire hand fits in smoothly. Erin lets out a loud grunt as he feels Joe's fist, but this was, by far, the least resistance her cunt has offered tonight.

"Holy shit" Ray reacts as he watches Joe's hand drilling Erin's vagina just above where his cock is. The ease in which Erin was able to take a fist this time drives Ray a little bit wild, which causes him to fuck her asshole twice as violently as before.

"Holy fuck!" Erin shouts out as she feels the fist in her cunt and the cock in her ass rubbing almost against each other inside her.

"Oh my god!" Erin exclaims as starts to grunt, "is Ray's hand actually bigger than yours? --Ugh-- This already feels massive."

"Oh, for sure" Joe answers.

Erin's reaction cause Ray and Joe to go even faster and harder then before, with Joe now slightly opening his hand and using his fingers to go to town inside her vagina.

Pat just stays silent as he holds his wife's head and watches his best friends do their absolute best to wreck her ass and pussy.

Erin has been doing her best to control her breathing and withstand the sensations in her fuckholes, but she eventually succumbs and orgasms yet again. As her legs and body stop quivering, she stares back at Ray notices a different look in his eyes.

"Fuck," Ray says as he continues to drill her ass hard, "I can't hold much longer, I need to pull out."

"Don't, no," Erin snaps, "Pump it in my ass."

With that, Ray closes his eyes and unleashes a massive load inside Erin's ass. As he finishes and pulls out, a stream of cum slowly drips out of Erin's asshole, with the flow being hindered by Joe's fist going in and out of her other hole.

Erin sighs as Joe pulls his hand out from her loose cunt, turning to Chuck and saying "Heh, is my ass leaking cum? If your wife were here, she'd probably try and get a little taste of that hahaha"

Chuck laughs as he positions himself towards her exposed, dripping asshole, making sure to capture the entire thing on video along with Erin's face in the background.

"Last one!" Erin shouts at the camera, while Pat playfully smacks the head of his penis on her right cheek.

"Ok," Pat speaks up, "I know you're a warrior, but you're definitely going to need some water for this last one."

With that, he grabs a water tumbler and slowly feeds water into her mouth.

"Ahh, thanks Honey" Erin says as she finishes her sip of water.

"Good to go?" Ray asks her.

"Yeah, I think so." Erin responds.

She wiggles her ass and legs and starts to mentally ready herself for her final challenge, but Ray interrupts her thoughts "Oh no, we're doing one more position change. Hopefully you like this one."

As Joe supports Erin's back, Chuck undoes her cuffs and Pat undoes the ropes under her armpits while saying "You won't be needing these anymore."

Ray and Chuck then undo the all the other ropes from the posts and starts to pull down on her waist ropes, lifting her higher into the air. Once she was high enough, Joe slowly lets go of her back and leaves her body suspended upside down and supported only by her waist, with her head pointing towards the ground. The boys then pull her ankle ropes even further to the side, again causing her legs to almost do a split in mid-air.

As she looks around, she realizes her face was at about the same height from the ground as their cocks. With her legs spreadeagled and her sore holes again fully exposed and defenseless, she suddenly recalls this position.

"Oh, damn" Erin reacts, "I think I remember this from Donna's video. Didn't Chuck hold her in the air like this?"

"Well, kinda" Chuck answers, "I used a dildo in her pussy and my pinky in her asshole. Your version will be a significant upgrade."

Joe then steps towards Erin's face and tries to test out her position. Without any prompting, she quickly opens her mouth and devours Joe's hard cock.

"Comfy?" Joe asks.

Erin just tries to nod yes as she sucks Joe's penis while licking the engorged head between her lips.

The rest of the boys then position themselves around her, with Chuck behind her, Pat to her right, Joe to her left and Ray a bit farther in front.

As Erin lets go of Joe's cock, Pat gently pulls her head towards him and slowly drives his penis into her mouth. She had an idea of what they were going to do, but she didn't really want to think about it. She just wanted to fully immerse herself in the sensations that she was about to experience.

She then completely releases control of her head and lets her husband use her mouth as a simple fucktoy. However, she reaches around with her other hand until she manages to get a hold of Joe's cock and starts to slowly stroke it.

Meanwhile, Chuck grabs the dildo and starts to tease Erin's asshole with the tip. He was going to spit on her asshole for lubrication, but he realizes that it was still slick with the creampie from earlier. As Chuck slowly plunges the dildo in her ass, Ray leans in and starts to nibble on her clit. The plan was supposed to just use anal stimulation to loosen her up, but he thought she might need a bit more help considering the size of his hand.

As Ray continues to pleasure her with his mouth and tongue, Erin subconsciously starts to stroke Joe faster and faster, which causes him to start massaging and squeezing her perky tits.

Ray then decides it was time to try. Considering how easily her cunt managed to devour Joe's fist, he thought her pussy might be as loose as it gets right now. As he sticks four fingers into her pussy all the way to the last knuckle, Erin lets out a long, stifled moan. Ray then decides to take a moment and massage her g-spot, causing her to moan even more. Eventually, though, he decides to try and put his thumb to use. As she feels the knuckle of Ray's thumb rub against her clit, here eyes roll back, which of course wasn't seen by any of them.

As Ray starts to try and twist his hand inside her cunt, there was noticeably way more resistance than last time. Chuck notices this and pulls out the dildo from her asshole and goes back to the bench. He then comes back with a couple of small vibrators and turns them both on to a slow setting. He sticks one of the vibrators just inside her asshole and uses the other one to massage her clit.

Joe notices that Erin has stopped stroking him now and he shoots a concerned look over at Pat. Pat then pulls his cock out and bends down to check on his wife. It turns out, Erin was in the middle of a silent yet intense orgasm. Her body was barely shaking, but she was definitely out of it at the moment.

As soon as she regains her senses, she looks upwards towards her pussy and implores Ray "Please stick your fucking fist in me. I'm going out of my mind. I can't wait anymore."

Chuck then grabs the dildo again, replaces the vibrator in her ass with it, and starts to assfuck her while maintaining the other vibrator on her clit. Ray then starts to twist his hand more forcefully as he tries to drill his fist into her cunt.

Instead of grunting in pain, she violently grabs her husband by the butt and pulls his cock straight into her throat. She then reaches around for Joe's cock once again, and starts to jerk him off even faster. Pat takes this a signal to go all in as well, as he proceeds to fuck his wife's mouth more viciously than before.

After a minute of twisting and turning, Ray finally manages to make Erin's vagina swallow his hand whole. The boys are surprised as Erin barely squeaks and just continues to make herself a fucktoy for all of them. Ray's hand was bigger than any of them, and she didn't even flinch. As he tries to gently massage her g-spot with his knuckles, Erin squeezes Pat's butt and tries to make him fuck her face as deep and hard as possible.

"Holy shit!" Pat exclaims as he tries to drill her mouth as hard as he could.

Chuck and Ray see what just happened and realize that Erin wasn't kidding about this. She wanted them to abuse her holes as mercilessly as they could, and she couldn't make herself any clearer.

Chuck then starts to use both hands to drive the dildo in and and out of her bright red asshole even harder. Ray, however, does something even more drastic. As the tallest one in the group, he's able to lift his elbow right above Erin's pussy. He then closes his fist tight and steadily pushes his hand deeper inside her until he starts to feel resistance against his knuckles. The boys all stare in disbelief as they witness Ray's wrist disappear inside Erin's gaping vagina.

Their disbelief suddenly turns into confusion as they see Erin try to grab Ray's arm and tries to pump it in and out her pussy herself. Ray was already hesitant about going this far and looks worriedly at Pat.

Pat then leans his head to the side and asks Erin "Honey, are you sure about this? You are about as filled up as possible."

Erin responds by simply grabbing Ray's hand harder and pulling Joe's cock slightly closer to her face.

Ray exhales and shrugs. He then starts to pull his hand out almost up to the knuckle and then drives it back into her cunt. He starts to speed up even more, now almost matching the speed that Chuck was fucking her ass with the dildo.

Erin eventually takes her mouth away from Pat and grabs his cock with her hand. She then pulls him and Joe even close towards her face and jerks them both as fast as she physically could.

Seemingly in unison, Pat and Joe both grunt and squeeze her tits tightly. Erin knew what was coming, so she opens her mouth and aims their cocks straight at her face.

Joe shoots massive ropes of sperm on Erin's face, with some of it managing to get in her mouth and some of it even managing to block her nose. Most of it just manages to cover her eyes and her cheeks, though. As Joe finishes, she then focuses her complete attention on her husband. She uses both hands to twist and stroke Pat's cock while aiming the head an inch away from her mouth.

Pat's cum gushes from his cock straight into Erin's throat, with the last spurts again catching on her nostrils.

As Pat finishes, Erin's arms fall lifelessly towards the ground as she starts to sneeze and cough out the gigantic loads of sperm inside her. Ray and Chuck pull out of her as quickly as they could and proceed to untie her ropes. Pat and Joe then carry her down and gently sits her on the carpet.

As Erin laid on Pat's arms, completely exhausted, she stares at him and says "Fuck, that was amazing, honey"

Hearing this completely erases all the fears and worries they were having. Joe hurriedly grabs his phone and a tripod he had brought for this moment.

"Ok, come on" Joe tells the guys as he sets the camera a few feet in front of them and sets a timer for ten seconds.

Joe runs behind Erin as the rest of them take their positions, with Pat right beside him and Ray and Chuck on either side of her.

Ray and Chuck then lift her legs in the air and spread them apart, showcasing her sore pussy and asshole to the camera, with Pat and Joe each holding a thumbs up sign in front of her body.

Still unsatisfied with the debauchery that she's gone through today, though, she quickly grabs Pat and Joe's hands and guide them towards her pussy, making their fingers spread her vagina as wide open as possible. Lastly, just before the camera timer ran out, she manages to complete her pose by using both of her hands to spread her butt cheeks from underneath as she opens her mouth and whips out her tongue, fully exposing all of her spent holes as well as every part of her that was blasted with cum.

"Holy fucking shit!" Joe exclaims as he walks towards his phone and views the picture, "That was insane."

"No shit," Erin responds, "I might need a wheelchair for a week or something. Send those pics and vids over to me as well, Joe. I don't ever want to forget this night."