All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like it!

But plz get rid of that Gold Digging Bitch Melissa, Asap!

bbwbeautykissbbwbeautykissover 12 years ago
Interesting Start!

There's always a jealous hater wanting to start trouble! Looking forward to the update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I totally cannot wait for the next chapter! Love your work hun! Keep it up! :):):)

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
Trilogy

Thanks for developing a story line for Patrick. I need to go back and re read Ethan to see which brother was sired by the grandfather. Melissa is going to make for high drama. Looking forward to getting into this meaty story line as well.

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
Love your work

but why isn't she more drawn 2 him? they don't have the problems his brothers, Mason or Kane had. they're mates so can't they fall in love & ;o) already!!! ur "wolves" had the right idea lol

tostsitostsiover 12 years ago
great story

I love it. I hope you have more stories like this after you finish with Mason and Patrick. I haven't found others featuring black women and white men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoyed this story but please make Patrick a normal man and not a vampire. Also continue writing this great story can't wait to read what happens.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Sinclair family trilogy??

What is it with little bimbos like Melissa? They are too young to understand that life isn't always about looks, money and fucking for the money. Patrick and Kevyn will "learn" the lil puttycat some serious lessons about life and real love.

Another great story begins and I look forward to reading it.

Happy New year sistah

girlthat392girlthat392over 12 years ago
AwEsoMe!!!

I love the story!!! Cant wait for Patrick to get his mate.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Wow Melissa has a set on her

This is going to be just too much... Yeah Is this our New Years Eve present. If so THANK YOU>>>>> Snoopy Dance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE SHIT

BUT DO SUMTHING ABOUT THAT MELISSA BITCH SHE IS ALREADY GETTING ON MY NEVERS AND THIS CHAPTER HAS JUST BEGUN . SHE A HOE AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE ONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome, love Patrick. I love the face that he found his mate. Melho can't be trusted he's going to have to do something will vampirey to her. I know I just made up two words. LOL.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Patrick is a former rapist

He has also been celibate for 25 years. He really should tell someone that he has found his mate to have an anchor if stress triggers any old feelings or behaviors. Especially with the kind of pressure that Melissa is putting on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting

Curious to see where this goes! Haven't read any of this authors other material. Better check it out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yeah

um i need melissa to stop before she ends up getting what she isE1 not ready for.. im just saying. were dealing with a former rapist here..

myprivatejoymyprivatejoyover 12 years ago
I love it!

It is so great that you are giving such a well rounded view of the entire Sinclair family!! Kudos!! I really enjoyed this beginning. This story seems to begin about 15 years after Mason Ch. 15.

Are you done with that one? It didn't feel done......le sigh....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN!!!

Kalamazoo you did it again. Damn you sure can write a story. Please, please keep writing, you are nothing short of talented. I haven't read a story of yours that i didn't like. Love your work, may your inspiration continue.

All the best for 2012. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy New Year!!

And what a way to start!

I like Patrick. He seems like a really nice guy. Kevyn has the right attitude... you make a mistake, fix it, dust yourself off and move ahead with your life.

Melissa is getting on my last nerve too. But her persistence and childish games are kinda amusing. The fact that she can get under Patrick's skin, get him angry, and cause him to snap and hurt her isn't, though. That's very serious. When she starts dancing on that last nerve, I hope he reaches out to whomever he has seen for counselng. Melissa, the little twit, isn't worth risking a regression over.

One of the things I don't like about these vampires is that the minute they figure out who their mate is; they whip out the extreme stalker book and go at it. Patrick knows her scent, where she lives/works/had for breakfast and is now "guarding" Kevyn. What will happen to her ambition to become a nurse?

Great, great start, Kal. Looking forward to reading chapter 2 really soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@ Anonymous 12/31/11

You are in for a treat!!! I've read every one of Kal's stories at least twice. She's the first author I look for when I go on this site. She is a very dependable writer, updating regularly. Prolific and talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok mel is what we call in the miltown state a DropCockHoe

This Bitch has Know Class just Plan Nasty. find something for the bitch to do besides stalk this man that has no interest in her , have one of pat cousin teach this bitch a lesson make him a wicked mf (lol) make her fall n luv with him than drop that bitch like a bad cold wen he finds his mate. do sumthing please.i jjust hate a funkey cock hoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hi Kalamazoo,

I tried reading some of your other stories before, but it's hard for me to understand the supernatural stuff so I never really finish. But this story is nice. I really like it, however, just a word of advise. If you were to find an editor, the reading would be much smoother. You have a few grammatical and punctuational errors that could take away your reader's attention (or perhaps it was only me). Thank you so much for sharing and I can't wait to read Ch. 2 when I get back from class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey Cassandra, you're right...

its just you.

And its advice not advise.

Kalamazoo, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving the story so far...

but people are really sensitive on here. There is nothing wrong with a little constructive feedback. I love Kal's stories, but I don't attack other people when they leave character or grammatical suggestions. To anonymous who had a response to the comment left by cassandraharper, an apostrophe should be after the "t" in "its." See, no one is above criticism. And there are probably a few grammatical errors in this comment, so how about we all play nice :)?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Looking

forward to more on Patrick, especially since he is no longer a rapist and then wiping his victims minds clean...

LadyJuicyGaloreLadyJuicyGaloreover 12 years ago
Raping babies?

Do you mean literally?? Please tell me how old the twins were. I can't get past that line :(

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
raping babies?

No babies were raped! In this story the twins are 28 and are doctors, their story should be up in a few days.

LadyJuicyGaloreLadyJuicyGaloreover 12 years ago

Ok, I now realize this character is a multi-part story. Maybe everyone else knows who the twins are? But in the context given it read as if his last raping was the twins, when they were babies, and now they are in their twenties. Whew! Thanks for the clarification. Also since this is not first in your line of stories can you please let me know the order in which to read them. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoying you stories!

really really really enjoying your stories and how they are connected. With that said, I wish there was a "dislike" and a "like" button on some other comments made. But then even the unflattering comments means that people are reading and paying attention to your work and if they do it over and over again, it means they are still reading even though they are still making unflattering remarks. You have a wonderful Talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
disgusting

Romanticising sexual predators shows poor mental health of this writer. What kind of writer creates multiple love stories out of sexual violence? Anyone loving this story, especially the rapist becoming a hero needs their head examined. Bunch of low self esteem having black women hyping this trash up as a great love story. Those praising this story need therapy for this calling this interracial love. It's trash. It is repulsive for a black woman to write trash where another low self esteem having black woman stays with a sexual predator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
disgusting

Read something else

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellalmost 11 years ago
..........

If you would have read Ethan you would've understood the story more. You shouldn't attack the writer. This is a series by the way. You supposed to Ethan, Mason,THEN Patrick!!. Kal is a awesome writer! Can't you tell by the rates all of her stories! If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all and stop reading her stories it's that simple. ツ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to anonymous and trelly

Both of you must be the low self esteem fat black women and white perverts I'm talking about. I read Vanessa and Veronica for Ethan back story, and now this. Nothing justifies rape, NOTHING. Rape is violent crime not romance and or love. it is sickening to think a black woman write this because there is an entire passive tone in this series on black women accepted rapists so easily, and most likely white perverted men getting off on it. These stories justify rapists as romantic, yet tragic heroes and the only people rating these stories are those with sick rape fetishes. I thought this was a good storyline until i read all the excuses by apologists in this story accepting and justifying rapists who preyed on innocent human women as"the victims". It's utterly pathetic. people getting of on rape fetishes are sick in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous critic

Since you seem to like psychoanalyzing people you don't know, I think I'll psychoanalyze you. First, a quote:

"Both of you must be the low self esteem fat black women and white perverts I'm talking about."

You seem to be a thin black woman who dislikes sisters with curves, and dislikes white men who like sisters with curves even more. Am I right?

Tbird82157Tbird82157over 9 years ago
WTF am I missing here

Granted I have only read the first chapter, but what the hell is with the repeated references to raping people??????

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
The Raping Thing....

That's creepy. On top of the fact it's been thrown in so casually. I'm going to continue reading but, ya, creepy. I know some people have a fetish for that stuff, but it kind of turned me off from being able to fully appreciate the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Series Info

SIMILAR Stories